for I Miss The Chocolate Rain

12/11/2017 c1 Sam Fraser
I have been reading your comic "Heart of the Draconequus" on Deviantart. Can you make a comic adaptation of "Circus Days" by thedragonwarlock? It is a story in which Spike calls his friends off for abusing/leaving him out. Of course, you can make some changes like adapt it to the other abuse that has happened these past seasons.
11/15/2017 c1 Sam Fraser
I have been reading your comic on Deviantart. Can you make a comic adaptation of "Circus Days" by thedragonwarlock? It is a story in which Spike calls his friends off for abusing/leaving him out. Of course, you can make some changes like adapt it to the other abuse that has happened these past seasons.
8/20/2017 c1 Guest
(Singing to the tune of Chocolate Rain) SPRINKLED RAAAAAAAAAAAIN! I am just as confused as you are! SPRINKLED RAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! And I thought Twister had weird weather.
1/8/2015 c1 154Sand-wolf579
Oh my gosh! That was so cool! I knew that there had to be some sort of relationship between Discord and Celestia, but not necessarily a romantic one. Them being practically brother and sister though, that makes brilliant perfect sense and it's awesome.
And Discord's now their royal advisor? That there is totally amazing.
1/29/2014 c1 MLPFanToTheCore
Beautiful, beautiful story! Absolutely wonderful. Brohoof to you! /)
1/22/2014 c1 Sarah
Wow that's all I can say really I...I LOVE it that was awesome I didn't really like celestia and discord thing but this was amazing especially the end wow awesome dude I'll keep reading!
1/17/2014 c1 58Snowflake Archive
I liked that Celestia used her Royal Canterlot voice for once and the ending, though I think that this could be a little hard to understand if people didn't read up on your headcanon.
1/8/2014 c1 StarLilly Rose
I would love to know what the Palace Staff thought of this strange development...
Great job! I laughed so hard I had problems breathing for a moment. You, my friend, have talent. You did a great job on the entire piece, you had me lost in the story almost from the get-go.
1/8/2014 c1 63Freida Right
Again, I am not entirely familiar with MLP; but you are a fantastic writer, so I do what I can.

THIS. It was perfect! You did good. Considering what little I know of the story, I could see everything so cearly. It was beautiful, like everything you write. :)
1/7/2014 c1 Discord Luver
Wow. Perfect. This is just simply perfect. I wish this would actually happen!
1/6/2014 c1 9Puffins XD
THIS WAS AMAZING! And very funny!
1/5/2014 c1 25DiamondCrafter -DISCONTINUED
I love it!
1/5/2014 c1 4Emmo13
Aww, this was such a nice story! It was great to see Discord, Celestia, and Luna go back to their sibling relationship. I love how mischievous Discord is still, despite his reformation, and how Celestia and Luna were too. XD Keep writing!