for Chronicles of Wind and Fire

11/24/2015 c5 1BlueMoonChaos
Aaaaahhh...So long since last update. :( Please add more chappies soon! This looks like it will be a very good story (and yay, another NaruShika story too). :)
8/20/2015 c5 countrylovinfangirl
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
3/23/2015 c5 TigrezzTail
Hey, whatever way works best for you. There is more than one way to write a story between the beginning and the end, after all. I do really like the story. I certainly liked how Shika and Naruto first met and how attached Asuma is to him.
2/21/2015 c5 34ForgivenL
You seemed to have skipped a lot
2/21/2015 c5 Guest
I liked the chapter, wished it was longer, and can't wait to see where the story is going or the relationship between shikamaru and naruto
2/21/2015 c5 sparrowhawk13
Love the chapter in it self but I feel a little lost on how they got there.
2/16/2015 c4 ForgivenL
... Why does it sorta seem like Naruto and Kakashi hate each other? And where was Shika?!
2/15/2015 c4 11SupernaturalHearts
I am really happy to see a new chapter. I don't know if I am the only one but I can tell you were having some problems the flow seems a bit stilted and forced. Do you know how you want this story to go. Is it going to be a retelling except with Kakashi as a parental figure as well as teacher and Shika as partner? Do you know what your going to or want to change? You don't have to answer the questions but if your not sure of the answer that might be why your having a hard time. regardless i am happy to see your putting the effort in to keep it going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/14/2015 c3 gor not gore
it's a really interesting story. I can't wait to see how it will turn out.
2/11/2015 c1 kamui5
Loving the story, please update soon :)
1/22/2015 c3 1MusicHenni133
This is so freaking adorable! (/owo)/ I really want to hug you for publishing this! Is that weird? Pfft, who cares, I'm already falling in love with this fanfic. So cute. Atleast if you ignore the minor violence, but that just makes it all the more cute when the scenes are all 'bout fluff.
12/20/2014 c3 AnimeFreak71777
Thanks for the update! :D
12/20/2014 c3 34ForgivenL
Oh my gosh! So adorable! I'm literally squealing right now!
7/12/2014 c2 AnimeFreak71777
Please update! :D
5/7/2014 c2 ForgivenL
This is so cute! I love this work!
20 Page 1 2 Next »