for Reincarnated

4/27/2015 c1 stopdroptoohot
You are SUCH a FANTASTIC author. No words can describe how beautiful your words flow into one another, how each word fits so easily to where it's supposed to be, and that's just your style. How it makes me feel is a whole other thing entirely. Your writing made me feel everything I had hoped for, curiosity, happiness, hate, and yes, even angst and sadness. You are so talented it's amazing.

I've spent the past three days reading every single one of your BEAUTIFUL books. I love every single one. I'll just reiterate how talented you are.

That being said, I was wondering a few things, because I really want Nikki to love Sam again, and it's cleae he's falling for her as well. Perhaps there's a cure for the fall out of love potion that Dean makes for her (now that he can read the books) once Sam accidentally lets it slip that he's falling for her. I'm kinda a romantic, you see, and I just want them to kiss and have their feelings reciprocated. All I want. Not really, I could really go for a milkshake, but you know. Anyway.

As for your Captain America story, I really want a sequel, or at least I one-shot. There is no me screaming at the top of my lungs for you to update already, no, that's not what this is. My idea was that since Anna was injected with the same stuff as Bucky (or at least it came across that way to me), that perhaps she got in a car wreck. MAYHAPS she still lies in a comatose state, and has been that way since the forties. Maybe Howard came and visited her... Maybe he brought Tony with him when he was born, and Tony takes care of her now... MAYBE Bucky hears her name from Steve, and that's what catches his attention. I don't know. Maybe if you're feeling generous you'd write a one-shot, or a whole story, to this? Dunno.

Your undying fan since three days ago: Allons-y
4/26/2015 c125 JennaDiane
So amazing! Love this story so much!
4/26/2015 c125 Novalunni
Hey doing great!
4/25/2015 c125 2XLucyInTheSkyX
I WANT MORE SAM/NIKKI!...please? *in quiet voice* thank you
4/25/2015 c125 doryshotgun2
Fantastic! Keep going! Next chapter!

So amazing that you have kept this going so long, absolutely amazing work.
4/25/2015 c125 9CastielLunaWinchester
That is just a annoying teaser you evil person! (Joking, Love you really)
I think I know who Used-To-Be-Fake-Chris is! His Gandalf! Haha...
4/25/2015 c125 7bookworm0313
WHAT KIND OF TEASER IS THAT?! THAT'S A FREAKING CLIFFHANGER IF I'D EVER SEEN ONE!

Ok, back to the chapter. Great one, and I loved that you showed Sam's jealousy for a little bit. Nice to have his POV every once in a while :)
4/25/2015 c125 arizonagirl181
Dang dang Dang dang

Is Chris not Chris Gabriel? And sam likes her but (we are all assuming) she took the thing to make her stop loving him (after he died)? ARGH THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT
4/25/2015 c125 5grapejuice101
omg I love it! plz update asap
4/25/2015 c125 cinnaron
Ugh I am absolutely in love with this story!
4/25/2015 c125 Hey
OH MY GOD WHAT TYPE OF CLIFFHANGER ENDING WAS THAT.
YOU HAVE TO GET 15 REVIEWS NOW.
Also, this was a fantastic chapter! I loved the Used-To-Be-Fake-Chris part, that was brilliant and scary!
4/25/2015 c125 Guest
The irony of the fact that Sam is starting to like Nikki now after she took Gwendolyn's fall-out-of-love cocktail is so heart breaking D: I'm literally sitting on the edge of my chair while reading this every time there's a cute fluff scene x.x I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm dying to know what happens between her and her mom!
4/25/2015 c125 4ixistargirl89ixi
Ahhhh! Post soon! :) And have fun at your prom tonight! :)
4/25/2015 c125 wolfenergy17
Yeasssss! Another chapter! I re-read your entire story over the past day and a half, and I swear, I loved it more than the first time. I get soooooo happy whenever I see this story in my updates! Your characters are great and the story line is enticing. I am craving your next chapter even more than usual after that teaser at the end. Sam was pretty funny in this chapter, and I reeeeally hope Nikki takes Used-To-Be-Fake-Chris' (ahemm *Gabriel) advice to heart. Have a blast at your Prom!
4/25/2015 c125 1Julescapoles
this chapter. was. amazing. Thank you for telling us a little bit about Nikki's mom, and even showing her to us! I get so excited whenever i see you updated this story. Also, I hope you have a nice prom! Tell us what the dress looks like!
701 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »