for Reincarnated

4/25/2015 c125 RainEnigma
As far as supernatural fanfics go, this is one of the begetter in terms of plot. Keep up he amazing writing:-)
4/25/2015 c125 siera.mcmaness
Please update. You're, like, the one story I've read this long without getting bored. Plus it's so goddamn good and angsty.
4/25/2015 c125 Guest
PLEASE post again. I'm seriously addicted to this story and I've read THE ENTIRE THING like 5 or 6 times now. Awesome job!
4/25/2015 c125 Fyen
Yay another chapter :) I'm curious as to where you're going to go with this story. You got me hooked.
P.S. Have fun at Prom!
4/25/2015 c125 musicology143
Great chapter. You're a really good writer!
4/20/2015 c124 1Julescapoles
oH SNAP!
4/20/2015 c123 Julescapoles
oh snap
4/18/2015 c124 FIGHTTHEFAIRIES
Did she just...get possessed by an Angel or is this too early in the series?
4/18/2015 c124 7bookworm0313
Did Nikki have any idea what she was doing? Cuz holy crap that was amazing.
4/18/2015 c124 6GiraffePanda2
WHAT.
WHAT.
I MEAN
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
THAT WAS THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER EVER,
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE JUST VAMPED UP YOUR LEVEL BY LIKE, TEN THOUSAND. THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL thanks so much for updatin twice so soon! :D You're awsome AND I AM PUMPED FOR THIS.
4/18/2015 c124 Moose
-raises hand- umm... Is Nikki Jesus or something?
4/18/2015 c124 Guest
That's so COOL! This is exciting! I can't wait!
4/17/2015 c124 4ixistargirl89ixi
What the hell was that?! Update soon!
4/17/2015 c124 JennaDiane
Gosh this was great! Update soon :) Very intense...I LOVE IT!
4/17/2015 c124 wolfenergy17
What. The. Actual. Fuck. Wha... wh... what just happened? Okay, so I need to sort this one out here. So, first part Nik meets Ruby and Sam tells her that he doesn't think she knows what she is doing. She takes off but says only Dean can call her. Okay, I got this. Understandable. Then, Used-to-be-Fake-Chris shows up telling her to rush back to help the boys. Got it. Then comes the confusing part... Nik gets there as soon as Dean does and stops on the porch. Okay, I get that. Then her hand gets demon blood on it. And she licks it. And she turns into some super powerful, scarily calm all powerfull witch/being/idk. And she can see energy wavelengths. And she lesurely strolls through the house where Dean and Sam are getting their ass kicked. And she starts talking in some language she doesn't know (which is most likely enochian since Nik was telling Ruby how it is ironic a hell spawn was speaking the language of the children of heaven, but I don't get how both demons knew enochian since no one knew it in the show except for the angels) about mumbo jumbo she didn't know before but know completely understands. And then the freaking DEMON begs NIK to TEACH her. Nik goes on about white heaven magic (which is ironic since she is drinking DEMON blood to acess said HEAVEN magic) basically saying how the angels are her family and complaining about how they are restraining her. And she apparently knows who Lillith is by just the word 'she'. Nik also (I think) knows Ruby's true intentions, whether it be releasing Lucy or getting Sam hooked on demon blood. And then Nik breathes out the bright energy like a demon smoking out of a meatsuit, and she passes out. Did I get all that right? Now, I just have to wait for answers to actually comprehend this info, not just know it. So, all this raises many, many, MANY, questions. Who is Filius Concuoivi? Will Nik remember everything that happened, not only what happened at that moment, but how she answered Ruby's question with an "I know everything" ? How is the demon blood consumption going to affect Nikki in the long run? Will she tell the boys about what is going on? And SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS! I reeeeeaaaaallllly hope that you update, like NOW (or at least as soon as you can) so that we can understand what. The. Fuck. Just happened! It seems that you have a extremely good plan for the plot, which is super great because it will spice things up and not make the story boring or repetitive like some other stories on this site. This is STILL my number 1 favorite of all time Supernatural Fanfiction ever. No joke. It rocks.
701 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »