for Reincarnated

Awwwwwwww man not again!
4/13/2015 c122 Novalunni
Great story!
4/13/2015 c122 2Laurafxox
Wow. I have spent the past 2 days avoiding writing an essay because this story is just too good! I have laughed, I have cried, I have been super angry but I have been in love with this story ever since Chapter 4!
Holy hell I am dyng inside because in 122 chapters, Sam and Nikki have yet to become a couple - which they should and I cannot wait for the day that that happens!
Plus, I think I've figured out who the guy-who-used-to-look-like-Chris is: Pretty sure it's Gabriel and that she's half angel. Possibly Michael's daughter or something since Gabriel said her father was his brother! Tell me if I'm right because I've had that idea in my mind for the past day now and I want to know if I'm a genius or not!
This story is so super amazing and I am so happy that I took the time to read it, it's brilliant! I cannot wait for the next update so please, please don't keep me waiting too long and don't keep Nikki and Sam waiting too long either!
4/12/2015 c122 1Simone98
Omg this chapter is perfect!
4/12/2015 c122 7bookworm0313
I've missed these updates :)

Oh my goodness, these chapters are going to be the death of me! Quick question, how long was it before she reappeared in Illinois? I don't think that was mentioned.
4/10/2015 c122 JennaDiane
Soooooooooooooo good! I love this story so much :) please update soon :)
4/10/2015 c122 6GiraffePanda2
Great job! I loved Danni last chapter, you did a fantastic job!
Jimmy! Jim Jim Jim-cheri!
:D And Claire, ah, Claire, where did we go wrong?
4/10/2015 c122 9CastielLunaWinchester
Jimmy Novaaaak! ;) And Oh I bet them burgers was red meat xD
4/10/2015 c122 KillerCupcakes
Ahhhhh such a wonderful chapter! The hug but made me squeal!
4/10/2015 c122 4ixistargirl89ixi
THANK GOD! Thank you, thank you, thank you for not leaving us hanging! Great chapter and cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
4/10/2015 c122 wolfenergy17
Dean had been holding out on me in the hug department. that sentance. Right there. I love it! I also love YOU for not making us wait for the next chapter! I wonder how the fact that Nikki met Jimmy will turn out in the long run... Interestingly, no doubt. Nikki's reaction to Dean's outburst was halarious. Blinking and ASKING I'm Sorry! Golden! I freaking LOVE this story!
4/7/2015 c121 wolfenergy17
When I saw this story in my alerts, I literally gasped out loud. I love this story! I am going to re-read the whole thing so I can get the whole story at once. Please don't make us wait as long as last time if you can. Especially with the freaking cilff hanger!
4/7/2015 c121 9CastielLunaWinchester
Wow..thats actually a good chapter! What ya mean it ain't good? Oh and "That's a long story." Understatement Nikki xD hehe
4/7/2015 c121 JennaDiane
OMIGOSH! Loved it! Please update soon :)
4/7/2015 c121 4ixistargirl89ixi
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nikki can't be dead! Post another chapter soon and I mean it! You can't make me wait any longer!
701 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »