for Reincarnated

4/4/2015 c120 Fyen
Okay, I love your stories. They are super entertaining and well written. You really have a gift for story telling. Can't wait to see what happens next with Nikki and the boys!
3/16/2015 c120 nwadn
I really have been enjoying your story and thought I would finally post a comment. Nikki is a great character, thanks for thinking her up! My favorite parts are when Nikki is the main character, doing her own thing and the boys help her. The Sam and Nikki ship is fun too. It's also fun when she helps them out with research, but is still in her own story line and we just hear what the boys are up to. I have to say though that my least favorite is when Nikki tags along on a cannon story. Just not as interesting to me as new storyline, you know? Hope to read more soon!
3/13/2015 c120 1Potter-Winchester-Autobot-Hulk
I hate Percy and poor dean
3/12/2015 c120 9CastielLunaWinchester
Awesome chapter! Percy is just...annoying
3/11/2015 c120 5MaybeRun
God, I don't know how I ever lost track of this one... Still going strong as ever! Kinda painful that Nikki forgot everything, though... But I love the platonic relationships. Geez, this is gonna be the death of me. Thanks for updating again!
3/6/2015 c120 7bookworm0313
This whole time I was thinking that Lucy was the little demon, and what do you know, I WAS RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you for keeping Dani in the loop, just don't kill her off too quickly alright?

I love that you had Sam defend Nikki's honor :) Makes the scene a lot more satisfying.
3/6/2015 c120 wolfenergy17
So... very... confuzzeled... Percy is engaged to a female who is a DEMON and then Zack peaces out on Nik again and Dean gets beat to hell and Nik decides to take him to a Civvie's house, Nik's friend who she was just laminating about keeping safe and oblivious to the supernatural, and then the demon says Percy is still not over her and there is still absolutely NO digns of any romantic feelings Nik has about Sammy boy and Nik called Sam her "best friend" AGAIN and... And I need answers! This story is AWESOME! There was a few typos scattered throughout the capter, though. Just letting you know, constructive criticism and all that. I am just itching to know if Nik took the fall-out-of-love potion or not, although all signs point to a big fat YES. Oh man, I really don't believe it is healthy to be this involved in fictional characters' wellbeing... I am sooooo looking forward to see where you will take us next with this story!
3/4/2015 c120 JennaDiane
OMIGOSH...I love this story so much and that chapter was awesome! Absolutely loved it! Think you could update soon? :) Pretty please :)
3/4/2015 c120 1Julescapoles
when i saw that you updated, I was so happy! you surely did not disappoint, and I can't wait for the next chapter! God, Percy makes me want to punch him in the face, and I'm glad Sam did it.
3/4/2015 c120 Guest
When is there going to be nikki/Sam stuff again?
3/4/2015 c120 6GiraffePanda2
WONDERFUL JOB! Ugh, I'm so happy with the way you're writing Dani. It's just perfect! :D You're stories make me so happy. This was a great chapter, I enjoyed learning about her past more. I utterly hate Percy, though. He needs to in a terrible, horrible way.
Can't wait to see what happens next! You're an amazing writer!
3/4/2015 c120 FighttheFairies
I HAVE CHECKED THIS EVERYDAY FOR AN UPDATE
THIS WAS A REALLY INTERESTING CHAPTER
2/25/2015 c119 Guest
Hi was wondering if i can use your spells? My character is a witch too and i love them
2/23/2015 c119 wolfenergy17
There are a bunch of open ended questions posed in this chapter, so I can NOT wait for the next update, where there will be answers hopefully. It was a short chapter, but a chapter nonetheless, so I am content for now. Please update with haste. I really want to see how the Sam/Nikki pairing goes now that Nik seemingly drank Genevieve's fall out of love potion!
2/21/2015 c119 4ixistargirl89ixi
Great chapter! I wonder what is going on in her hometown...I can't wait to find out. Update soon. :)
701 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »