for Reincarnated

7/18/2015 c131 4ixistargirl89ixi
Yes yes yes, finally!
7/7/2015 c130 4Fanstagram
Okay well i got interested in this cause my name is Nikki and of course i love Supernatural. read some of it and saw this Nikki looks a lot like me and of course when theres a fic about yourself and your favorite characters you're gonna read it. and now after three days i finished it and I'm just waiting for this sequel that needs to come out before a punch something because this fix was amazing and that is no way to end a story so please, please, publish the sequel.
7/1/2015 c130 2loonylovegood3225
pleeeeaaase post the sequel soon! that cliffy is driving me nuts.
6/18/2015 c130 4writing.ontheImpala
i can't even right now with this! I'm very excited for the sequel!

xoxo -L
6/18/2015 c130 wolfenergy17
I really enjoyed the way you wrote the dream, and how you had Nikki's Hellhound wound show up in it. The scene where Nikki found Dean's Zippo in his sweatshirt was heartbreakingly adorable. I am so glad that Lilith's light broke Genevieve's fall-out-of-love cocktail's spell! I loved Nikki's answer on the phone and the thought that the fridge might be too hard for Drunk Sam to open. And then you went and had a Drunk Sam kiss her. But you fixed that and THEY DID THE DO! FINALLY! Nikki's reply about how she was perfectly capable of stopping Drunk Dam's groping and how she could boil Sam's head on his shoulders and make it explode was awesome. And then it all goes speeding downhill at that stupid note. GODDAM SAM, YOU ASSSSSSSSSSS! Then holy shit Gabe! Seeing angel wings, feeling halos, understanding enochian, heaven in veins, angel rape, daddy complex, cheezitchrist! Who the fuck is Caelia gonna be, Nikki is wiped out completely, an angel makeover occurs, implanted memories of a fake life... WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! She and Sam just got together and everthing was perfect for oNE freaKING NIGHT and then you ripped all that I love and cherish away from me! Nikki- excuse me -Caelia won't even know who the hell the Winchesters are! And, even if she DOES remember(SHE MUST), her complete appearance change will make it hard for the boys to believe her when she says she is Nik. I wonder if whatever Gabe did to Nikki will cause her to acess her full potential/powers... THIS IS THE WORST GODDAM CLIFFIE TO DATE! AGGGGGHHRHGRGKSJDOGDUMR
6/16/2015 c130 FIGHTTHEFAIRIES
Sorry, I forgot to type in my name when I commented so I'm commenting again
Rfdhhrhefgshgghfgefgsgfeggfrfhhcftgg DID YOU JUST ERASE HER MEMORY WHAT JUST HAPPENED PLEASE PUT THE SEQUEL UP SOON
6/16/2015 c130 Guest
Ggvjaddtajdfgdtdryejhfyetwdgshraygrhhfjrhbhgdbtug DID YOU JUST ERASE HER MEMORY WHAT JUST HAPPENED PLEASE PUT THE SEQUEL UP SOON
6/14/2015 c130 9Midnight Starshine
That was SUCH a cliffhanger! I can't wait for more!
6/14/2015 c130 2Theia-The-Planet
Nooooo! What did you do? Whhhyyyy?! You can't do this to us! Can't wait for the next update.
6/12/2015 c130 TazerTricks
LORDY!
I knew it was Gabriel! AUGH, I am dying from feels and torrents of beautiful emotion! So many feels, the second season of shield, the ending of this, the CONTINUATION of WinterGlow! I'mma just lie down an d try not to emotionally explode.
6/10/2015 c130 1Julescapoles
OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD I KNEW THAT FAKE CHRIS WAS GABE OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME THE AMOUNT OF EMOTIONS I JUST HAD ARE UNREAL OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OJADKFJ MY GO FI DSFJAOAGHAKSDF JAFDKJ;LASFKJG
6/10/2015 c130 5grapejuice101
DO THE SEQUEL NOW! DO THE SEQUEL NOW!
6/10/2015 c130 9CastielLunaWinchester
I think I started reading your story around chapter 30-ish? And I gotta tell you, it has been a great hundred chapters I've stuck with Nikki haha! Can't wait for the Sequel!
And omigosh, was not expecting Sam and Nikki to do it xD But I'm glad they did! Lets hope Nikki doesn't die though haha!
6/10/2015 c130 9Love.Fiction.2021
Oh my god! What a ending:O did Sam mean that he loves her? And didn't expect the ending g bit! Please post the new story soon.
6/10/2015 c129 Love.Fiction.2021
Why did she kiss Dean? I'm confused!
701 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »