Hey sorry its been a while i've been dealing with some stuff but i'm over it now i hope you like this chapter i came up with the idea last night and wrote it today please review i'd like to know what you think

Tris POV

I stand with the clothes in my hands, shocked. I'm pregnant. And Tobias found out. I check the time; 5:00 am. I would never work out this early in the morning but Tobias can do what he wants. I'm just going to go back to sleep.

I wake up at 10:00. Shit. I'm supposed to be training right now. I get out of bed, putting on underwear, black jeans and a black shirt. I grab my keys and my phone and sprint out the door. I shut it behind me and run towards the training room. I get there at 10:07. Tobias is already there.

"Six," he says. "How nice of you to finally join us."

I roll my eyes and look at the initiates- they stare at us wide-eyed before going back to their shooting. I pass by Tobias as I correct the initiates' aim. I stop close behind him, whispering in his ear, "Don't be mad now. They're gonna catch onto something between us." He briskly nods and I go back to correcting the initiates posture.

"What's your name?" I ask a Candor transfer. He's doing well, but he needs have more power in his core.

"Noah." He says, shooting the gun and hitting bullseye.

"Noah." I repeat. "You're doing really good, just make sure you have more strength here," I place my right hand on his stomach, "and here." I place my left hand on his waist/back.

He nods, "Alright. You wanna go on a date later? I've heard Dauntless Phoenix is a great restaurant."

I remove my hands from his body with a laugh, "No thanks. I have a boyfriend."

He turns and locks his bright blue eyes with mine, "Well, that's inconvenient. Maybe I could stop by yours later? If he's just your boyfriend, you don't live together, right?"

Tobias appears behind me and places a hand on my waist, his long fingers reaching across my stomach. "Actually, he does."

Noah's face goes pale and he nods, "I'm so sorry, I just- she was putting her hands on me and talking in a soft voice. I just assumed-"

"I know what you assumed." He removes his hand from my waist, "What are you looking at!" He yells at the initiates. The gunshots have stopped but they immediately start back up as soon as Tobias makes his announcement.

The rest of the class is fairly uneventful. Tobias glares at me and I glare at him on a pretty regular basis. I'm cleaning up the guns after the initiates go to lunch, "Four, just go to lunch. I'm going to Christina's apartment anyways. It's fine."

"You're not going anywhere." He's using his "Four" voice again.

I let out a cold laugh, "What makes you think you can decide where and when I go places? I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Oh my god, Tris. I made you an appointment earlier with your doctor so we can see what's going on with," he gets considerably quieter. "The baby. I'm not going to dictate your life I'm just suggesting we go to the appointment."

I roll my eyes, "Tobias, those tests are 99% accurate and all 3 that I took have been positive."

"Well, maybe you're in the top 1%."

I roll my eyes, closing the cabinet. "Fine. We'll go."

"Ms. Prior, can you pee in this cup for me? There's a restroom to your left there." I nod, looking at Tobias before going in. He doesn't even glance at me.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant!" The nurse holds up a bright pink strip. I look over at Tobias. He has his head in his hands. "Alright, Ms. Prior, here are some pamphlets covering some general information and here's a pamphlet for mothers under the age of 25." I nod, taking the pamphlets in my hands.

"How far along am I?"

"You are approximately 9 weeks along. The embryo is now a fetus and you won't start to show until you're about 14 or 15 weeks along because of your size." The nurse smiles at me before turning to Tobias. Or where Tobias should be. "Now, Four, here are some packets for you to read so you- oh." She turns to me, "Tris, I trust you can get these packets to Four?"

I nod, "Yes ma'am, I'll make sure they get to him." She smiles at me, "Well, if you don't have any more questions, you're free to go."

"Actually I do. See, I thought I would only be about 4 weeks along. That's when Dr. Zamora took me off my birth control. How could I be 9 weeks along if I was on the pill?"

"That's strange. Let me check what pill she had you on."

She comes back about five minutes later with a paper. "The pill you were taking had a 95% chance of preventing a pregnancy. You were in the 5% where it didn't work. Did you keep to the schedule?"

I nod, "Yes, I took it everyday with my coffee. Four would remind me just in case. We were careful."

She nods, "I'm sorry if this is not the news you wanted to receive today. We do have a pill you could take-"

"No. No, that would be selfish. I can't do it."

She nods, "I understand. Have a nice day, Ms. Prior."

I go back to the apartment, hoping to see Tobias. I set the papers on the kitchen counter and head into our bedroom towards the huge mirror that covers the right wall. Growing up Abnegation, mirrors are prohibited so it was important to me and Tobias, as Abnegation transfers, to have a mirror.

I lift my shirt up, looking at my stomach in the mirror. I can't see a baby bump, but the nurse said I should start showing around 15 weeks. I stand, staring at my belly for a good 10 minutes, analyzing everything about it. I glance at the clock, seeing that I'm already 20 minutes late. Preliminary rankings are going to be announced today so the initiates can see how they are doing.

I walk down to the training room and see Tobias through the doors. He's announcing the rankings.

I walk in and stand next to him. "Amanda, 4th. Nate, 3rd. Susan, 2nd and Luke, 1st. Now, you voted to get off early today and have a full day tomorrow, so you can go."

The initiates shuffle out as Tobias turns off the board. He leaves the training room, locking the doors behind us. I make an attempt at talking to him. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but it's just something we have to deal with now."

"Yep."

"Tobias, are you mad at me?"

"I don't know."

"You can't blame me for not telling you immediately- I was scared."

"Why would you be scared, Tris? It's fine. Like you said, it's just something we have to deal with." He is cold and distant.

"I don't know, I guess I thought something bad would happen." We reach our apartment and Tobias pulls his keys out of his back pocket, unlocking the door and letting us in. "I thought you were going to leave me. When you left this morning, I was in shock."

He closes the door and turns around, looking me in the eyes for the first time today. "I would never leave you." He moves closer to me. "I love you."

I nod sheepishly. "Come here." He mumbles, pulling me into a tight embrace, my head against his chest.

"We'll get through this," I feel his voice course through his body and his heartbeat as he holds me close. "It'll be okay." His hand slips up my shirt, a hand pressing on my stomach, my shirt risen to my bra. He takes my hand and places it on top of his. "It'll be okay."

i hope you liked it please review telling me what you think and what you think should happen :)