A/N: I signed up as a beta, so if anyone wants one, here I am.
Okay, between the fifth and sixth chapters, a couple of months have passed. It is now mid-January.
I will start to give replies to some reviews in the replies itself, please read them too.
Hades is a god, he can sound like anything, Matt. He knew Percy would come rushing if he heard that someone was in danger.
Regarding the timeline:
1. I don't effing care about the original timeline in RiordanWiki, because according to it, Tyrant's Tomb happens in 2011, but Tyrant's tomb has a Infinity battle-Wakanda reference, so it couldn't possibly be 2011. And for the sake of the story, COVID-19 did not happen (cue most of my readers wishing they were in the story).
2. The first day is called the kalends; six days after the kalends is the nones of May, October, July and March, while the nones comes only four days later for the other months; the ides comes eight days after the nones.
01/(01/02/04/06/08/09/11/12)=Kalends of (January/February/April/June/August/September/November/December)
05/(01/02/04/06/08/09/11/12)=Nones of (January/February/April/June/August/September/November/December)
13/01/02/04/06/08/09/11/12)=Ides of (January/February/April/June/August/September/November/December)
01/(03/05/07/10)=Kalends of (March/May/July/October)
07/(03/05/07/10)=Nones of (March/May/July/October)
15/(03/05/07/10)=Ides of (March/May/July/October)
3. Late August 2018 = Anya Weis goes to the Twenty-First nome to train.
Fall Equinox-23 September 2018 = Battle of the Hall of Ages.
Aftermath of the Battle of the Hall of Ages = Anya Weis discovers she is ill.
Thanksgiving Day-22 November 2018 = Paul, Sally and Estelle Blofis are killed.
(Do not bring the Hidden Oracle and the Tower of Nero into this, I'm still thinking, will probably update this in the future)
Jan through June 2019 = Hidden Oracle, Sword of Summer, Dark Prophecy, Hammer of Thor, Burning Maze, Tyrant's Tomb, Tower of Nero, Ship of the Dead.
One week after Ides of March 2019 = Rosemary Weis (nee Agreste) dies.
Kalends of July 2019 = Anya Weis dies, wakes up in Valhalla (coincidence much?!). Gets permission from the Allfather about staying in Brooklyn from September till February.
Nones of September 2019 = Anya Weis discovers she is still dying, Nephthys agrees to join with her.
Ides of November 2019 = Percy Jackson runs away from Camp, Joins the Twenty-First Nome.
Mid-November 2019 = Percy joins BAG, meets Drew, Lacy. Drew, Lacy find out about the Egyptian and Norse pantheons.
Late November 2019 through Start of March 2020 = Percy and Anya train at Twenty-First Nome.
Kalends of March 2020 = Anya Weis leaves for Valhalla.
Okay then. So, regarding the stories:
1. This story is ending. But no worries, for I have sequels and sequels of sequels, and if you want, a prequel.
2. This story (AKA 'A New Life') will end when Anya leaves for Valhalla in March. Then, I will post a story (collection of oneshots is more like it) on the daily life in the Twenty-First Nome, Percy going to BAG, yada yada (Actually, that's it).
3. If you guys want, I can write a fic on Anya's daily life in Valhalla, which includes her joining many fun classes such as swimming to the death, pottery to the death, watercoloring to the death, and face painting to the death! (so fun)
4. Anya's stepdad is Davis Weis, founder of Weis Jewelry, real nice guy.
5. Anya has one cousin through her mom's side who lives in Paris.
DO NOT REFRAIN FROM PMing ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR IDEAS ON ANY THING RELATED TO THIS
ONESHOTS IDEAS WILL BE ACCEPTED WARMLY
NO FROST GIANTS OR LINDWORMS ALLOWED