A/N: I got this idea from some other fic of the same nature. As bad as I feel about this, I am in the story. I am the mysterious voice. But only for the sake of plot, mind you! Btw, don't own.
"So~, I might as well inform you of what's going on," a female voice resounded over a mysterious loudspeaker. The nations all looked up. Some nodded. A few took the opportunity to shout something like, "What the hell are we doing here?"
"All in good time, all in good time…" said the voice."So, firstly, you should probably know that there really is no reason. Yes, you're all just part of my own little sadistic torture game. Which would be a lot more sadistic, if not for someone"-here the speaker paused, and the nations could almost feel the pointed glare-"and her goddamn morals. Anyways, so basically this is just for the lolz. So, here are the rules."
"One. No killing, maiming, attacking, assaulting, biting, kicking, punching, burning, headbutting, molesting, raping, stabbing, or harming each other. As much fun as it sounds, I'm sorry but no. That's also why you're separated by thick cement walls." It was true. The walls were not exactly the most homely things ever.
"Two. You have to do whatever I tell you. Don't worry; I won't do anything too bad." The nations shuddered at the eerie tone in her voice.
"Three. Earplugs, headphones, earphones, loud music, headsets, and anything else that will prevent you from hearing clearly are not allowed. There will be punishment for covering or plugging your ears with your hands." There was some confusion as to this rule, but the nations went with it.
"Okay, that's it," she said, sounding startlingly cheery. "You can go do whatever it is you do now." The loudspeaker clicked.
A/N: So, unless you have telepathic powers, that probably explained almost nothing. Basically, you, that's right, YOU, the readers, will send in anything you deem to fit the criteria below. I will make the final decision.
Here are the criteria:
1. The story must be badly written. Use your own judgment. Again, I will make the final decision.
2. The badfic needs to be on this site, or you must have a working link so I can find it.
3. The story must be about Hetalia characters. If I wanted stories from another fandom, I would write this for another fandom. (Which is not a bad idea…)
4. I would prefer the badfic to be regular Hetalia. (As opposed to Gauken Hetalia, Nekotalia, HetaOni, or any other AU's. Nyotalia is okay, though, I guess. In small quantities.)
5. Please keep the main characters limited to about one to three characters. It's very hard to get all the nations in one (Small) room. And it will be far too complicated.
6. Any genre, any characters, any rating is okay. Please keep the story in English, though.
7. Fics of two to ten chapters will be read, and the best chapter will be chosen. If there are more than ten chapters, I will use the first chapter only. Oneshots are much appreciated. ONLY ONE CHAPTER PER FIC WILL BE READ TO THE NATIONS. If you want me to use a particular chapter, please tell me so. It will save me from much misery.
8. Please make sure that the story is a legitimate attempt at writing. Badfic parodies are not accepted/don't count.
I LIKE FEEDBACK TOO! Please do not hesitate to give me some criticism, too. Just because it uses audience participation doesn't mean it's not still writing!
And with that, thank you. (Btw, this should be the only chapter where the A/N is longer than the story. |||.^')