Secrets to the Grave
Pomona Iris Sprout
May 15th - Unknown
1. I grew up with my two siblings: Agnes and Darius along with my father Edward Sprout whose a muggle-born and my mother Bellona Abbott whose a pure-blood.
2. I follow in my family's footsteps and was sorted into the House of Hufflepuff. During my years at Hogwarts, I fall in love with the subject of Herbology and after graduation studied to become a Herbologist.
3. I was engaged to a wonderful man but the wedding was called off months before the date. The reason why the wedding did not occur was because I wish to teach at Hogwarts and he wanted a stay at home wife.
4. Six years after graduating from Hogwarts and becoming a well-known Herblogist. I was offered the position as the Herbology professor at Hogwarts and Head of her old house. I love position as the Head of the Hufflepuff because it allow me to care and nature for all of my Hufflepuffs.
5. During the battle which ended with Dumbledore's death, I fought against Death Eaters that stormed my home but my main priority was protecting the under-age students that called Hogwarts their home.
6. I bravely fought in the Battle of Hogwarts alongside my fellow Professors and of age students from the Astronomy Tower. By dropping deadly plants at Death Eaters and spells as well. During the hour long break given by Lord Voldemort, she helped treated various wounded fighters in the Great Hall alongside Madam Pomfrey and Healers from St. Mungo's.
7. I eventual retired as the Herbology professor and spent the rest of my life gardening in the house that I grew up in. This retirement came after mentoring her favourite student Neville Longbottom to become a Herbologist and Herbology professor.
AN: Please Review.