(a:/n) hey glad this one didn't take as long and sry if the next one is a longer wait blame my brain oks so this one is going to be a little emotional and will introduce some of my oc characters but not all the way just names and little things and yah so here you go read and enjoy

Disclaimer: hey I hate these but anyways I don't own prince of tennis anime manga ova or characters though I wish I did I do own my oc character though.

Previously in chapter 4

As all the tennis players were fanning out she yelled "echizen wait I need to talk to you" and so she and Ryoma left for her office leave very confused regulars behind not to say they weren't curious so curious and troublesome they followed ryuzaki sensei and echizen but little did they know they'd be getting the shock of their life's in the next half hour

Chapter 5 office, blame, past

Outside Ryuzaki's office

"Oi do you all really think this is a good idea" oishi said "I mean this is an invasion of echizen privacy"

"Sempai it's not an invasion if it tells us what's wrong with him" momo reasoned out

"Would you lot shut up I think I can hear talking" kaidou hissed effectively shutting up everyone.

Inside Ryuzaki's office

"Ryoma take a seat" ryuzaki said calmly to Ryoma

"Why ryuzaki why America and why now" Ryoma says as calmly as he can while he continues to stand.

"Ryoma listen to me I know how hard this must be…"ryuzaki tries to say but is cut off

"You know how hard this must be" Ryoma all but shouts "you don't know anything you weren't there that day 4yrs ago it was only me, Rina, Sarah and Ryosuke "

"Ryoma it's not that I don't understand I mean like you said you were there with them when," ryuzaki trails off

"You can say it you know" Ryoma scoffs "they did die before my eyes after all'

Outside Ryuzaki's office

"Nya died" kikumaru whispers "what's ochibi talking about"

"I don't know kikumaru-sempai but I'm worried" momo tells his red headed friend

Fuji narrows his eyes "shush he's saying something else

Inside Ryuzaki's office

"Ryoma" ryuzaki says

"I'm sorry but it's for the best" she tries to reason

"The best huh yah I bet" Ryoma scoffs once again

"Ryoma I may not know what happened exactly that day but you still have her" Ryuzaki's says

"Yah and she in a freaking coma cuz if what happened that day" Ryoma whispers "because of me"

"No Ryoma it's not your fault"

NOT MY FAULT RYUZAKI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU DIDN'T SEE SOME MAD MAN YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH SLAUGHER HALF YOU FAMILY AND THEN COME AFTER YOU. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN AND HIDE AND HOPE TO GOD THAT SOMEONE YOU LOVE WOULDN'T DIE IN YOUR ARMS AND YOU DON'T YOU DON'T…." Ryoma sighed "you don't have to still be on the run from said madman" Ryoma said sadly as he turned to leave

"Ryoma your right I didn't have to go through all that but it still wasn't anywhere near your fault why can't you get that" ryuzaki begged

"because if I wasn't alive then they would be it's as simple as that now if you will excuse me ryuzaki I guess I got to go pack" Ryoma said as he open the door and left

Outside Ryuzaki's office
"Ryoma I may not know what happened exactly that day but you still have her" Ryuzaki's says

"Yah and she in a freaking coma cuz if what happened that day" Ryoma whispers "because of me"

"Saa I wonder who" her" is and what happened" Fuji stated

"I don't know sempai but it sounds bad" momo says

"No Ryoma it's not your fault"

NOT MY FAULT RYUZAKI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU DIDN'T SEE SOME MAD MAN YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH SLAUGHER HALF YOU FAMILY AND THEN COME AFTER YOU. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN AND HIDE AND HOPE TO GOD THAT SOMEONE YOU LOVE WOULDN'T DIE IN YOUR ARMS AND YOU DON'T YOU DON'T…." Ryoma sighed "you don't have to still be on the run from said madman" Ryoma said sadly as he turned to leave

"Nya ochibi" kikumaru whispers "ochibi blames himself for something but what" he wondered

"25% chance it's something we will never know 30% chance its related to America and 45% chance its related to Ryoma's past but data is inconclusive" Inui said

"Eiji I don't think it's our right to but in" oishi said

"Saa oishi something's troubling our baby boy and we will find out ne tezuka" Fuji says

"Ryoma your right I didn't have to go through all that but it still wasn't anywhere near your fault why can't you get that" ryuzaki begged

"because if I wasn't alive then they would be it's as simple as that now if you will excuse me ryuzaki I guess I got to go pack" Ryoma said as he open the door and left

"Aa but now back to the clubroom then head home to pack alright minna" tezuka said

"Hai"

To be continued

(a:/n) oks so I hoped you liked it but yahs not my best work at least that's what I think but know you know a little of his past but more will be revealed soon and um well ch 6 will probably either in the plane ride to America or in America so yah wish me luck read and review thanks so much