Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » So, you want to write a story? »
Le Contest registration
A Firestorm Nauralagos

So, I've changed my mind regarding the sign ups for Le Contest ... If you plan on entering, if you could pretty please fill out the below form and post it in here, that'd be great. Thanks!

Le Contest form:

Pen Name-

Story title-

Story summary-

Non-human/NPC- (This shouldn't be a full characterization sheet- just tell me the name, species and whether or not this is an NPC.)

I'll post your name below once you fill out le sheet (for le convenience of lazy!Firestorm)

BuBuWinter, LexiLopezi, Rebecca Ripple

Please read the Forum Rules thread before posting.

6/16/2014 . Edited 6/17/2014 #1 Report
The Dimenssionalist

I'm entering, but I don't have the first chapter finished yet.

6/16/2014 #2 Report
M BuBuWinter

EDIT: I had a last minute change in plans considering my old idea was going no where.

Pen Name: BuBuWinter

Story Title: The Illiterate

Story Summary: Scarlet O'Leary: hybrid, thief, and the daughter of a notorious criminal, Scarlet is sick of being unappreciated. So she comes up with a plan. The thing is, though, is that things never go according to plan. (Title will likely change.)

Non-Human: Scarlet (cat-human hybrid), Arthur Whethersfield (later), Halston Balestrom (later)

6/16/2014 . Edited 8/31/2014 #3 Report
LexiLopezi

Pen Name: LexiLopezi

Story Title: Noirleybone

Story Summary: Something wicked this way comes, and the great Sherlock Bones is otherwise occupied. So it's down to two up and coming private eyes to investigate the recent spate of murders in Marleybone.

Non-human/NPC: Daniel Holverson (dog Marleybonian), Catherine O'Hara (cat Marleybonian), definitely not NPCs.

6/16/2014 #4 Report
M Rebecca Ripple

Pen Name: Rebecca Ripple

Story title: Changing Times Change Hearts*

Story summary: It has been a century since Morganthe has heard from Malory. With the mysterious power of her altered Song of Creation mounting inside her, she begins, threatening to tear apart the very seams sewn to hold the Spiral together. But just when her long-awaited victory seems won, the faint whisper of a memory reminds her just how much has changed about her since her brother's demise.

NPC: Morganthe

*The title may change before the deadline, but this is the one I've chosen for time being. I'll let you know if it changes.

6/17/2014 . Edited 6/17/2014 #5 Report
LexiLopezi

Apologies, but I'd like to back out of the contest as it's clashing with my exams.

9/1/2014 #6 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

@LexiLopezi: Awww.... okay. :( Good luck with your exams!!

9/1/2014 #7 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service