Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » So, you want to write a story? »
Beta Readers
A Firestorm Nauralagos

If you are a beta looking for a story to edit, post here!

If you are an author looking for a beta, same thing!

If you just have a comment on beta readers, ditto!

Please read the Forum Rules thread before posting anything.

7/24/2012 . Edited 6/16/2014 #1 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

I've had very good experience with Ms Amber, the beta reader for Liar, Liar.

7/24/2012 #2 Report
Egg of Doom

Beta readers? Do they, like, give you constructive criticism or something? XD *Is sorta a newbie to FFN*

Because when I finally stop being lazy and get more chapters of my stories out, I could do with a beta reader. As my writing sucks xD

8/8/2012 #3 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

@Egg: Indeed. :) You send them your chapters ahead of time, and then they edit them for you and send them back. They've been very helpful to me in improving my writing. :)

8/11/2012 #4 Report
The Moon Stole My Days

I'm starting on becoming a beta, being that I'm better at editing other people's work than my own. Plus, W101 could use a few more good betas. So, I'm totally open for stories :)

8/15/2012 #5 Report
LexiLopezi

I'm an available beta. I find it really irritating when I see grammar and/or spelling mistakes. Some romance is okay, but not over the top. Also, I really, really dislike Mary-Sues.

8/17/2012 #6 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

Rebecca Ripple is the beta reader for The Journey of Fire's Song, and she's among the best beta readers I've ever worked with :)

5/26/2013 #7 Report
XxXShannonxMarleneXxX

Hey Firestorm! The name's ShannonxMarlene and Im kinda looking for a beta reader for my story (Taylor Swiftly and the Magical Essence: The Pryomancer Stone) I need a beta reader like you because I have very tough time with grammar (rephrase: I am TERRIBLE at grammar), especially at punctuations. I believe in constructive reviews because I do BELIEVE being a great writer like you, BuBu, Writingbookworm and all them. So when you get this on your forum (I do believe that you're busy). If you want to, please get me at a PM? Thanks! XxXShannonxMarleneXxX

5/12/2014 #8 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service