V
More
Forums » Dark Side Twilight RP : »
Introduce Yourself! :D
A Breeoxox

Do exactly what the name says! XD

12/29/2011 #1 Report
A Breeoxox

My Name's Bree :D I am an Mod...look at my sheild!!!!!! I play Tanya and Mia for now

12/29/2011 #2 Report
Mute Hope

HEY!

My names Laura. People usually use the nickname Rawr for me, which is cool I guess. :D

I have many nicknames, Rawr & Lollypop (I know. Cute, right?) being the most popular. I'm a friendly person. I believe that everyone has a good side to them, even if it doesn't show. I will give anyone a chance to become my friend, ect.

I play Alec of the Volturi. ;3

12/29/2011 . Edited 12/29/2011 #3 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome Lolipop :)

12/29/2011 #4 Report
Starving Imagination

Hey! My name is Shannon. I don't really have a nickname, but I would love for someone to give me one! (: I'm a friendly person and I really enjoy meeting new people, the only person I dislike, is Laura. LOL I JOKE! She's a babe ;) Anywho... I really enjoy role-playing and look forward to the near future of this :D I play Alice Cullen :D

12/29/2011 #5 Report
Victoria The Obsessed Fangirl

Hi! My name is Victoria, but you can call me Vicki. Or Tori,which is what Bree calls me. Uhm, I get along super well with others, and I play Seth Clearwater & Esme Cullen! :D

12/29/2011 #6 Report
M missixtyme

Hello! I am Missy, I am actually a moderator…weird I know! Let's see how I do with a position of authority :3. So I guess that's it. I don't know...

12/29/2011 #7 Report
M Luce The Genius Panda

Hey...

My penname say it all.

My avatar show it all.

My shield beside penname give it all.

My control over Rosalie Hale Cullen is shocking, so i will only have her for now.

The only thing that is... I dont know how but somehow im back from my lovely Saturn to the Earth to manage this forum...

Let see how long i live shall we :3

12/30/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #8 Report
A Breeoxox

XDDD AHHHH LUCEE I LOVE YOU BABEH!!

NICE MEETING YOU SHAN :)

AND HELLOOOOO MY FELLOW FRIENDS/MODS

AND TORI AND LAURA ^^

12/30/2011 #9 Report
M The Swagalicious Mermaid

Hey I'm Celia, C, or Baby C, but Bree's only allowed to call me Baby C :D I'm 14 live in Vegas, which isn't as exciting as everyone thinks it is....I'm a freshie in highschool XD Hmm I have freckles and natural red hair...I'm the "Freckled Face" girl to my friends....um...I play Leah, who on this rp is a lesbian and imprinted on Mia, she's still a total b*tch like she was in the books though. Yeah so...thats me :)

12/31/2011 . Edited 1/4/2012 #10 Report
Clumzy.Person

Cozmo, Cosmina, Cosmy, Mina.....

Call me what you want, I'm shy, I hate shopping, I love presents I hate being in the middle of attention but sometimes I like it,

I spend all my time on fanfic and the remaining falling asleep in school! Yes I do fall asleep in school, espeacially in Maths!!!!!

I love reading writing or writing a song.....

Brown hair, Brown-green eyes, witty, friendly....

Well I think I bored you all enough! If anyone wants to know more, you know what to do!

And for those who don't.... *face-palm* P.M.

I also play Emmett!

1/2/2012 . Edited 1/2/2012 #11 Report
A Breeoxox

Hi Cozmo!!!!!!!!!!!

1/2/2012 #12 Report
Jesse'sGhostGirl28

Hey :) I'm Holly, or Holly J, or Jesse, or Boss, or Hollykins, or Bubbles, or Holiday, or Hollerz to Bree, or anything else you really feel like calling me. Ummmmm I play Vince...Im here because I made a deal with Bree XD and also because I want to be since I was told this RP is awesome. So, yeah ^_^ Thats me

2/26/2012 #13 Report
A Sinner. A Lover. A Hopeful

Weee! Hey! I'm Chayse. As for nicknames call me what ever you want. I love Jasper! Hence why I rp him! I love the name Ava hence the character Ava. Yup! Thats Alll I guess!

3/11/2012 #14 Report
Fareeha Zeigler

I'm Sarah or Serenity, Sa-Sa, Sare. I hopefully play Sculplica and Jane and Adrianna. I am kind of random and obsessed with Twilight and X0Men.

3/21/2012 #15 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome Sare! :)

3/23/2012 #16 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Oh snap! I've forgotten to do this for a longg time! Shnazzle!:D (Just made that word! Means OH SNAP in my Blonde Dictionary:P)

My name is Sheila, but I go by Blondie orr Sheelee:D (Selected few are aloud to actually call me that!:)

I dance and cheer(: they are two of my long list of hobbies I love doing! *insert heart:)*

I'm actually a real chill person except when you bother me to much and if you haven't guessed already....I'm BLONDE:D

I play Cassandra Brooks whose a hybrid.......Peace!(=

5/7/2012 #17 Report
Love.Me.Don't.Change.Me

Hey I am Shy, right now I am at camp, I play the OC's MJ and Maisie

6/16/2012 #18 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome :)

6/16/2012 #19 Report
SandyCabrera

I'm Sandra but go by Sandy mostly or even Sanda :P I'm 14 almost 15!!!!!!!And a stone cold RP'er! ;D Pm mee if you'd like to know more :P I don't bite.......... *looks around* Hopefully... ;D

6/23/2012 #20 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome Sandy!!!!! :D

6/23/2012 #21 Report
OrangeWatermelon4321

Hey, I'm Skye! I play Genevieve! Um... that's about it I guess since I really don't know what else to say! :)

8/2/2012 #22 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome Skye! :)

8/2/2012 #23 Report
Gomez Addams of Addams Family

My name is Micha and i play Carlisle Cullen head of the Cullen coven/Family

9/25/2012 #24 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

I am Andrew and I rp as Andrew who is Destiny's fiancee/Imprinter I also rp As abigail a girl from Los angeles whose life just plian out sucks. I play XBox alot but not that much anymroe. I write stories for twilight lapha and omega and a efw tohers.

9/25/2012 #25 Report
purplehaired-beauty

I'm Shaylah and I'm going to be playing Sarah Janelle. Yeah she's my OC. You can call me Shay, Shay-Shay. Shayray. or Shaylah. Yeah, I'm a fun gal. So can't wait to roleplay with Y'all. *smiles and waves* See ya in there!

9/28/2012 #26 Report
A Breeoxox

Welcome our first guy : Andrew and my little Shy :) welcome

9/28/2012 #27 Report
ShadyWolf313

Hi I'm Shady and I write fanfics for mainly alpha and omega, but Twilight has just began to peak my interest. I enjoy writing, reading, hanging out with my friends, and playing xbox.

10/1/2012 #28 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Welcome: OUR second guy

10/1/2012 #29 Report
L O V E I S M Y H E A R T 1 8

Hey I'm Al. I play OC Enid. i'm nice and like to hopeful make good friend here.

10/10/2012 #30 Report
38 found: Page 1 2 Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service