M El Lobo de Rey

JAce:*cant stop fidgetign at the atlar**is very excited*

10/14/2012 . Edited 10/14/2012 #1 Report
A Breeoxox

Rachel: *in **nervous and excited, waiting inside :)*

10/14/2012 #2 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Jace:*standing at the altar*

Andrew:*sitting by himself in one of the pews whil Destiny is at home with the baby*

Abby:*is sitting in the back of the church*

JAson:*smiling having his arm around Sarah* I lvoe weddings*

Angel/brad:*outside watchign sicne he cannot enter a church*

10/14/2012 #3 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Cassie: *sighs and walks in wearing

Aubree: *walks in next to her, not really liking all this 'lovey dovey crap' as she calls it*

Ariana: *walks in and sits down in the middle*

10/14/2012 . Edited 10/14/2012 #4 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase: *fixing tux*

10/14/2012 #5 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

JAce:*sees Chase* Cuz you made it! *pulls him into a quick one armed hug*(hope you dont mind figured he needed some other family lol)

10/14/2012 #6 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Cassie: *smiles and walks up to him* Here let me help you. *buttons his jacket and smooths out the wrinkles before tucking in his tie* There, handsome as always. *smooths down his hair*

(Isn't Jace a wolf?)

10/14/2012 . Edited 10/14/2012 #7 Report
A Breeoxox

(XD ok) Chase@Jace: *snorts and grins* Like I'd miss this. Nervous?

Chase@Cassie: *gives her a cupcake to make her happy XD**grins* You're the beauty in this relationship

10/14/2012 #8 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Cassie: Cupcake! *grins and takes it, eats it happily* See, I'd sing my cupcake song, but your not cool enough for it.

10/14/2012 #9 Report
purplehaired-beauty

Cherish: *sighs comes in behind Cassie and Aubree.*

Shay: *sitting in the back watching.*

Sarah: I want to be on our honeymoon.

10/14/2012 #10 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

JAce@Chase: you could say that *chuckles* just cant wait as long as the moon stays away *loosk towards the clouds*

10/14/2012 #11 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Aubree: *turns and looks at her* Hey. *smiles dully*

10/14/2012 #12 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase: *shakes head at her and gives Aubree one before planitng a big wet slobbery kiss on her cheek to make her smile XD*

10/14/2012 #13 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Jason*chuckles* relax babe i hiust got our plane tickets in the mail today and plus there was a rodent infestation at the beach hosue I ahd rented so got my monety backa dn renetd a new one today

10/14/2012 #14 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase; *nods a bit*

Rachel: *steps out when music starts and starts walking up the aisle, blushing*

10/14/2012 #15 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Aubree@Chase: *huffs* Dammit, Chase. I'm not your wife, only kiss her not me. *vents before stomping off and to their seat*

10/14/2012 #16 Report
purplehaired-beauty

Sarah: *pouts* Fine.

10/14/2012 #17 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

JAce:*uses child of tyhe moon speed to get abck in position**smiels at ehr**mouths you look beautiful*

10/14/2012 #18 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase@Cassie & Aubree: *frowns* Whats gotten her p*** in a twist? *gets quiet as music starts*

10/14/2012 #19 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Cassie@Chase/Aubree: She's upset because she hasn't seen nor heard from Vince in months.

10/14/2012 #20 Report
purplehaired-beauty

Cherish: *finds a seat and watches her walk down the aisle.*

10/14/2012 #21 Report
A Breeoxox

Rachel: *blushes and gets to him mouthing 'you too."**taking his hand*

10/14/2012 #22 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Preist: the couple Have written their own vows and are now going to recite them *notices JAce trying to pull out a peice of paper* frokm memory*

JAce:*grumbles as the preist catches him*(XD whos first?)

10/14/2012 #23 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase: *whispers to Aubree* Hey spoke to him...said he'd be back in a week or 2 (Yeah Holly'll try to get on this week or the nex week :)

10/14/2012 #24 Report
A Breeoxox

Rachel: *smiles at him*(Him)

10/14/2012 #25 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Aubree: *perks up some* Really? Your not just sh!ting me, right Chase? Because if so, I'll rip off your balls. *whispers back* (YAY! :D)

10/14/2012 #26 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Jace: *takes ehr hand*Rachel, today I become your husband and you become my wife. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever. *sldies http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=653&tbm=isch&tbnid=JgqkYPiOVJ4veM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/GeoGem/Gorgeous-engagement-and-wedding-ring-set-179508&docid=RU0ctdji_VR9TM&imgurl=http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/GeoGem/images-pr/0000303/Gorgeous-engagement-and-wedding-ring-set-179508_image.jpg&w=293&h=220&ei=HGB7UPv8CYbq9ASu2oCwDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=674&vpy=110&dur=205&hovh=176&hovw=234&tx=136&ty=72&sig=100136976663386764620&page=5&tbnh=143&tbnw=201&start=75&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:68,s:20,i:345 onto ehr finegr*

10/14/2012 #27 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase: *raises eybrow* Would I risk my balls Bree?

Rachel: *smiles and tears fall down her cheek at words and at the ring**takes his hand* I've been dreaming having a man like you since I was a little girl. You came into my life, and made all my dreams come true. I love you more than words can possibly say, and vow to cherish every moment we share for the rest of our lives. You are my lover, my best friend, and now....my husband. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I will love you forever.I can't believe this day is finally here! Thank you for being the man that you are, and for loving me the way you do. I promise to make you happy, to always be there when you need me, and to support you no matter what you do. I am so excited to see what the future hold for us, and promise that no matter what it brings....we'll always be together. This is my vow to you.I'm so proud to accept you as my husband. I vow to support and encourage you. To love you with all of my heart for the rest of our lives. I promise to be there in good times, and in bad, and to support you in every situation. I vow to never let anything come between us, and to put you before anyone else. From this point on, YOU ARE MY LIFE. I give you all my love, all my life, now and forever. You are everything I have ever wanted in a man, and I feel so lucky to be standing here with you today. I love absolutely everything about you. The way you laugh, your smile, the way your eyes sparkle when we're together....the way you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. You are the most important person in the world to me, and I promise to love you forever. Today, I take you to be my husband. This will be a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. I vow to love you and cherish you. To treat you with respect and cherish every moment we spend together. I promise to take care of you in good times, and in bad. To support you, and guide you, and be the best wife that I can. I vow to share life's achievements and success, as well as the disappointments and hardship. I vow all of these things from this day forward. *sliding onto his hand*

10/14/2012 #28 Report
SouthernBeautyx

Aubree: *shrugs* I don't know or care, Chase. Remember I still don't like you. *focuses on the wedding*

10/14/2012 #29 Report
A Breeoxox

Chase: *rolls eyes and does the same, hugging Cassie, quite grumpy now*

10/14/2012 #30 Report
39 found: Page 1 2 Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service