Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Lost Reboot
A Ambivalentanarchist

(It's okay, sometimes you just need to vent. As long as you know that it's not really her fault. It's just kind of what happens when you get older. It sucks, but that's going to be all of us one day... :/ I don't like thinking about getting older. Meh.)

7/29/2014 #931 Report
wedefygravity

(We found out it's just a virus she picked up. They put her on some meds for it. And I know. My job pretty much deals with that kinda thing. I just don't like having everyone have to stop what they're doing to clean stuff up and... yeah. But it should be better within a few weeks.)

7/29/2014 #932 Report
wedefygravity

(Heading down to Poipu!)

8/1/2014 #933 Report
wedefygravity

(We're at The Beach House restaurant down in Poipu. Really good surfing it looks like.)

8/1/2014 #934 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I really hope you're having a good time on your vacation, Grace! :))

8/4/2014 #935 Report
wedefygravity

(I got home yesterday night, but it was awesome. )

8/4/2014 #936 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) Vacations are the best! Hey, where are your characters? I thought we might get things fired up a little bit—we haven't RPed in a while!)

8/5/2014 #937 Report
wedefygravity

(Seth is on the beach where he was talking to Rylee, Edward is with Bella hunting and looking for food, and Esme is by the fire.)

8/6/2014 #938 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Sorry I've been a sec. Kind of struggling for inspiration here. I guess the reason I haven't been on much is because my inspiration for this RP had been pretty dry lately. How are you feeling about it? I've kind of been thinking about the possibility of rebooting the last RP like we did this one—so we could include more of the characters in the main plotline. I've had a bunch of ideas for it, just not much for this one.)

8/7/2014 #939 Report
wedefygravity

(I responded to your PM. And I agree. That's kinda why I haven't been on.)

8/7/2014 #940 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I replied and shot messages to the other members! :) Hopefully, this goes off without a hitch and we can all be RPing again soon!!)

8/7/2014 #941 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

So... Things have been a little stale on here lately. I think a new topic is what we really need... It's a little different from what we usually do, but I think we'll all enjoy it! Head over to "It's All an Act!" for more details!

8/7/2014 #942 Report
942 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service