Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Medieval Reboot
A Ambivalentanarchist

Robyn: *looking up in reverence at the tall, golden crucifix above them at the altar for a long moment before she, too, closed her eyes and bowed her head in prayer* I was so wrong to doubt you . . . I cannot even begin to apologize for how strongly my faith in you wavered when our castle was overrun by Lady Maria's forces. I should not have doubted you; I should never have doubted you. It may very well have been that you were testing me . . . And in so many ways, I failed. I lost faith in you. I lost faith in my family, and betrayed my love for them for the love of a man who should have been my enemy . . . But, the more I think on it, the more I think it not a failure. For what more have you asked of us but to love one another. I remember a priest once told me that "God is love." And since then, I have known that there was never a God more loving, more merciful, more just. You have never forsaken me, even when I have forsaken you. You have looked after me, all this time. Even though it was vengeful and hateful, you helped me to destroy the Lady Maria. And in spite of my imperfections, you have ensured the safety and future of my kin, as well as my own future. You have given me a perfect mate, a partner, a lover . . . and a child and heir on the way. I could ask for no more than you have already given me; I am only here to thank you . . . and to beg your forgiveness for being the sinner that I am. I can only hope to someday be worthy of your grace. *opening her eyes and turning to her husband, whispering softly to him* I think more than our victory . . . I feel so blessed to have you in my life . . . So blessed to have been loved by you, to have you stand by my side . . . Thank you. Thank you for loving me.

Carlisle: *reaching a gentle hand down to squeeze Robyn's shoulder when he finished his own prayers, both in thanks for his return to power and for the grand-niece or grand-nephew they had on the way, raising his voice so that both husband and wife could hear him* I regret that I could not give you my blessing in earnest when you were wed . . . but now I can wholeheartedly, with a clean conscience. I wish you both the best, and will continue to pray for you often.

1/17/2016 #481 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Emmett: I would be most happy to oblige your request, my dearest. *glancing around to be sure that both their parents and their cousins had made their way to the chapel before he swept her up, most improperly, into his arms, laughing himself at her expression before he hurried towards their private chambers, not minding the odd glances that the servants gave them on the way, happily depositing his wife on the bed before he joined her, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her deeply until she sighed with happiness, only then reaching back to begin unlacing the ties of her corset, as he had become rather experienced with in recent years*

1/17/2016 #482 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(You know, if you'd be open to it, I think it might be time for a new topic. Any ideas?)

1/18/2016 #483 Report
GracefulWhispers

(OOOOH. I like your idea. :))

1/18/2016 #484 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Agreed on starting a new topic! If we're up for the challenge, we could give your "opposites" idea a try. Or one that I've been trying to figure out is a an "adulting" rp, where the Cullens have moved to the east coast like New York or Boston and they each have actual adult careers rather than possing as teen high schoolers.)

1/19/2016 #485 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I would love to try out the "opposites" RP if you guys are up for it!! :) I feel like it would give us a chance to refamiliarize ourselves with the shifters and maybe rework the idea a little bit to make it work for the Cullens. :))

1/19/2016 #486 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Sounds like a plan to me! :). I can start the new topic for it when I get home tonight if you don't get a chance to before then :))

1/19/2016 #487 Report
GracefulWhispers

(What was "opposites?")

1/19/2016 #488 Report
M JacksonMiracle

("Opposites" is the one where the vampires are actually shifters and the shifters are actually vampires. Basically each character's personality would be the same, but their histories and abilities would change. Carlisle, for example, would be the Alpha wolf and Esme would be his imprint. Sam on the other hand would be the vampire coven leader, and Emily would be his vampire mate. Something like that, I think. A lot of it we can figure out as we go along.)

1/19/2016 #489 Report
489 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service