Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Pre-Bella AU
A Ambivalentanarchist

Until we come up with a new topic, we shall continue off where we were with our previous RP.

4/6/2012 #1 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

( I got a little bit lost, but here goes nothing!)

Robyn: I'm right. Trust me, honey, there's nothing fearsome about you. *sending him more love and assurance along with honesty as she returns the kiss passionately, letting her right hand continue it's patterns across his chest while her right hand snaked up to tangle itself in his hair*

Marcus: *in the throne room with Aro, waiting for a report*

Alaina: *innocently, to both her parents* Mommy, Daddy, what was wrong with what you were thinking about before? Why is it bad for me to know about?

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #2 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *rubbing her belly and smiling gently as she answers Alaina's innocent question* There really isn't anything bad about it Alaina, it's just stuff that you may not fully understand and definately don't need to know about until you're a little older. Trust me, sweetie, someday you'll understand.

Jasper: *kissing her back with just as much love and passion and adoration as he can, holding her tightly to him as he runs his hands over her body* But there use to be. And sometimes I can't get over that, but right now, I don't really care. All I know is that I love you and we are thousands of miles above Earth's surface, among the clouds and I want nothing more than to just love you in this moment.

4/6/2012 #3 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Replied, Miracle :)

Alaina: *softly, still in her mind* Oh, okay Momma... *giggles slightly when she sees her parents through each other's eyes* You're so pretty, Momma! Will I be pretty like you when I'm born?

Robyn: *pulls away for a moment to rid herself of her shirt, moving back into the kiss, pouring her increasing lust and love into it, savoring the feel of his hands over her newly bared skin* Oh, god, Jasp. I love you more than I ever thought possible... I never knew I could feel like this... That I could care about someone so much... That I would ever want to be this close... I feel like I can't get close enough to you.

4/6/2012 #4 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *certain, and proud, still smiling very widely* I'm absolutely certain that you will be even more gorgeous, my daughter! After all, you'll have some of your father's handsomeness in you as well. *winks at Emmett as she thinks about his eyes and his dimples that she really, really hopes Alaina will share*

Jasper: *moans in pleasure as he hands continue to roam, tracing over the scar left behind by Sarah, and plunges his tongue into her mouth, sending her his full love and devotion and dedication to her and their child, assuring her of his protection over her and Logan no matter what* Mine, only mine, always, from now and forever, to the ends of the earth! Darlin', you are the most amazing and incredible person I know, and everytime I look at our child, I'll remember that's proof that we are as close as two people can get, the closest thing in all the world is the creation of a new life. That's pretty awesome!

4/6/2012 #5 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Replied. :)

Alaina: *giggles again, this time at the obvious love between her parents, kicking softly* I can't wait to be born, Momma. Then you and Daddy can hold me... and I can't wait to meet you, and everyone else you've been thinking about, like Uncle Jasper!

Robyn: *battling lightly with his tongue, massaging it with her own as she fought for dominance, shivering when he outlined Sarah's scar on her shoulder, basking in the emotions he gave her, feeling completely and totally safe and secure and loved in his arms* Yes. I'm all yours. For always... *echos his moan, softly* When I look at Logan, I'll see his loving father, and I'll know that I'm the luckiest woman on earth to have a family with such a wonderful man.

4/6/2012 #6 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *laughs softly as she feels Alaina's kicks* You know.....for a baby, you have quite the intense thoughts, young lady. Makes me very proud to be able to call myself your momma. And why am I suprised that Uncle Jasper was the first of my siblings that you want to meet? He really isn't anything all that special. But he is definately better than your Uncle Edward!

Jasper: *his joy and happiness running wild as he continues to roam his hands over her body, moving his lips to her neck and licking down one side, across her collar bone and up the other, repeating the motion in the opposite direction* Oh, so, good, all of you, so good! Need all of you, my darlin', always. *moves his hand to the button of her pants, playing with it, teasingly before finally snapping it open*

4/6/2012 #7 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Alaina: *kicks again, softly, happily* I'm so glad you're proud of me, Mamma. I just wanna make you and Daddy happy. *searching her thoughts, grinning* We have such a big family! *seeing thoughts about Jasper and Robyn's baby* Am I gonna have a cousin to play with when I'm born?

Robyn: *whimpers softly at his attentions, tilting her head to give him better access, biting her lower lip and his lips softly touched his mark on her* Oh, I'm always yours Jasper. Everything I am is yours. *sending him her skyrocketing passion, silently begging him to claim her as she let her own fingers fall to the button of his jeans, lingering there*

4/6/2012 #8 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *chuckles as she rubs her belly and listens to Aliana* Yeah, I guess we do kind of have a big family, and yes, you'll have an adopted cousin to play with when your both born and old enough to really play together, not sure how long that will take, but I'm sure that your cousin will be happy to have a playmate as well. Although, I don't know how often we'll really be together. *remembering that Jasper had mentioned some time ago that Robyn wanted to get away with just him for awhile and not sure how the baby had changed their plans if at all*

Jasper: *bites deeply into his mark on her, growling with the combined forces of their passion and lust, the moment building as he removes her pants, carressing her legs as he did so* Love you always darlin'. (skip!)

4/6/2012 #9 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Alaina: *finding herself being a little upset* But, but they're family! We have to be together, don't we?

Robyn: *panting and smiling, holding herself close to Jasper on the floor of the plane, her hand intwined with one of his* Oh, so amazing. Being with you is always so amazing.

4/6/2012 #10 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *slowly, thinking how to explain* 'Laina, you know that sometimes being a family means loving each other and being there for each other when it counts, and helping each other with difficult situations along the way, but it can also mean understanding when the other members of your family need their personal space and time. And right now, your Uncle Jasper and Aunt Robyn are thinking about taking advantage of some of that personal space and time. We'll see them lots. I promise you that. But maybe just not all the time, every day.

Jasper: *grinning as he lightly runs his fingers through her hair, calming them both with his steady emotions* Only because you are so remarkably incredible in return. I love you so very much, my darlin' Roby. So much. Thank you. Thank you for every wonderful gift that you give to me when you give me yourself.

4/6/2012 #11 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Alaina: *sighs slightly* Okay, Momma... *warmly* I don't think I'll ever want... personal space from you and daddy. *giggles, reading her father's mind, his thoughts forced to the place of rainbows and ponies that he'd forced it to* Daddy is so silly, isn't he?

Robyn: *sighs at his gentle touches and calming emotions, purring softly* Oh, I love you, honey. *smiles at him, squeezing his hand as she continued to purr* I freely give myself to you, every moment of every day...

4/6/2012 #12 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *shares in her humor and giggles* That's one of the reasons I love him so much! And trust me, sweetie pie, someday you will want some space from us, and we'll gladly give it to you, but we will probably have a few rules for you even then, but we'll have a long time before we need to talk about that!

Jasper: *sighs in pure blissful contentment, his free hand massaging her arm as he holds her in a loose cuddle* Oh, and that is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. Thank you so much, my darlin'. I don't deserve you.

Logan: *stirrig a little in his sleep and strechting*

4/6/2012 #13 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Alaina: *giggles along with her mother* I love you and Daddy too, Momma! *a little worried about these rules and other things she might have to deal with when she gets bigger, searching her mother's mind for what they might be*

Robyn: *chuckles softly, happily, leaning into him as she feels Logan's small movements, noticing a small increase in the size of her bump* You keep saying that, but I don't believe that. You're more than deserving of me, after the life you've had... *starts tracing his scars with feather softness*

4/6/2012 #14 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *rubbing her belly* Oh, hunny, we're so happy to hear that! Just always remember that ok, even if we make you mad, just remember that deep down, even before you were born, you already loved us, and that we will always, always love you no matter what, even if we get frustrated sometimes, we still love you! *thoughts at the very back of her mind already turning to things such as curfews and places she'll never be allowed to go with a boy, and the motherly advice that she'll expected to give when the time comes*

Jasper: *trembles at her soft touches across his scars and loves her all the more for it, each time she touches him, learning to truely trust her more and more with that part of his dark past* And after some of the things I did in that life, things that Logan showed you, how could you still love me? In spite of the monster you know lurks within me?

4/6/2012 #15 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Alaina: I won't forget, Momma. *following her thoughts* Why can't I go to a concert with a boy...? What's... safe sex? *confused*

Robyn: *shakes her head, still tracing his scars* You're not a monster, Jasper. You never were... I saw those memories from you point of view, Jasper. I saw... no, I felt how you tried to harden yourself so no one could hurt you... I could feel that you felt you were doing the only thing you could do in your situation... You were so strong... I could feel how much it hurt you every time you hurt someone else, how you took their emotional pain on yourself as punishment... Those aren't things a monster does, Jasper. Monsters don't feel remorse. You do. *completely honest and open to him*

4/6/2012 #16 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(falling asleep, so this will probably do it for me on here. Goodnight. And I'll see you Sunday! :) )

Rosalie: *instantly shuts down her thoughts, horrified that Alaina was still listening* Oh, dear! Those are really good questions and I will answer them someday when you're older, but for right now, let's just try to talk about something else, you ready to hear the rest of that yet. How about you tell me....I don't know just anything. Would you like me to sing to you? Or something? Babies like music right?

Jasper: *shivers at her words and her touch, his emotions raw* He....he really did show you everything didn't he? And you...you read so much more into it than, than anyone ever has before. And the fact remains that no matter what I tried to do....she....she still won in the end. I left and now she gets to rule her army all on her own without anyone else to inerfere or try and stop her. And no matter how hard I tried to help, they all still suffered, and I do still balme myself for that. And I didn't have to do what I did to some of them. I punished the monster, yes, but he still lives, I'm still capable of all those things, and yes, I would try to do what I did before, but just knowing that I could still be....like that...it's unsettling.

4/6/2012 #17 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Okay, Goodnight. See you Sunday!)

Alaina: I don't know... Maybe. I'm sure I'd like it if you sang though, Momma!

Robyn: *half-shudders at the force of his emotions, her hands shaking slightly as they continued their movements* You shouldn't blame yourself for Maria, Jasper. What she does or doesn't do isn't your fault. It matters that you tried. And maybe you couldn't fix everything, but you saved Christian and Peter and Charlotte, along with others. That counts for something. Maybe not to you, but I'm sure it means something to them and it definitely means something to me. *pauses* I don't believe you're still capable of that, Jasper. I just don't see that in you... You're no more a monster than I am.

4/6/2012 #18 Report
LightWitch12

(Oh....sadface! Well I guess Night to ya'll :)

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #19 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Hey, Light. )

4/6/2012 #20 Report
LightWitch12

(Hey Grace :) Umm since I am kind of lost do you know what is goings on??) (I actually have to go to bed its late for me :P Night!)

Emmett: *sitting close to Rose just watching her speak with Alaina, smiling with joy and love for both his girls*

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #21 Report
GracefulWhispers

(As far as I know nothing at all. Rose is just w/ Alaina and Jasper with Robyn. I now just play Seth, Esme, and Edward.)

4/6/2012 #22 Report
GracefulWhispers

(night)

4/6/2012 #23 Report
LightWitch12

(Morning ^.^)

Emmett: *leaning his head on Rosalie's shoulder, holding her from behind, his eyes shut, just breathing in her scent*

Aro: *in his office*

4/7/2012 #24 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Rosalie: *sighs happily as she leans back into Emmett's chest as he holds her* I love you. *bright smile*

4/7/2012 #25 Report
LightWitch12

Emmett: *smiles* I love you too Rosie. *sighs happily* What do you have planned for us to do today?

4/7/2012 #26 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(On for just an hour to check in! How is everyone?)

4/7/2012 #27 Report
LightWitch12

(HI BIV!! I MISSED YOU SO BADLY!! DX)

4/7/2012 #28 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hello!! Just got back from dinner! Went to a fancy italian place. Before that we did laser tag and before that we went to village inn for brunch. :) Just waiting for Cory to shower then we're doing ice cream cake and gifts! I've missed you too!!)

4/7/2012 . Edited 4/7/2012 #29 Report
LightWitch12

(*HUGS* I am so jealous of the laser tag part and the fact that you are going to get ice-cream cake! MEH! I wants some now. It sounds like you had a pretty awesome day, I was lazy today and just cooked for my mom and what not! Oh and walked my doggies. XD)

4/7/2012 #30 Report
2,577 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service