Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Flashback RP
A Ambivalentanarchist

By mutual consensus, this will be our next RP. It's set back during the civil war, in Maria's newborn camp. We will start it after we finish the Pre-Bella AU(s), whenever that may be.

4/8/2012 . Edited 4/8/2012 #1 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(FIRST POST!!)

Robyn: *in the medial tent, helping tend to a wounded soldier* Hang in there... You're going to make it...

Soldier: *coughs, holding the linen bandage covering the place where she'd just dug a bullet out of him* You don't have to lie to me cadet... I know I'm dying... *coughs again*

Robyn: *sighs, helping him drink a little more whiskey for the pain* Just... try to get some rest, Lieutenant.

Christian: *outside, pulling the plow along with the help of his horse*

Charlotte: *restlessly sitting in her tent, anxious to hunt but knowing what would happen if she went out without permission, growling softly to herself at the thought*

5/17/2012 #2 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *on the training field with a group of newborns* Bobby, Susan, separate!!! I don't want to see the two of you training together the rest of the day!

Bobby: *steps in front of Susan with a growl, his newborn instincts to protect his wife and mate on overdrive*

Jasper: *gives Bobby a cold look* Bobby.....other end of the field....in Peter's group....NOW!!!

Bobby: *shrinks away from Jasper, giving Susan a desperate look as he reluctantly trudges over to Peter's group at the opposite end of the training field*

Jasper: *glaring back at Susan* Now.....Where were we?

Sarah: *Helping 3 year old Saul out of the horse drawn wagon, as she holds six month old Rebekah in her arms* Come on Saul, you're going to love visiting this ranch here in Texas. It's nothing like our home in Kansas, and I know my sister is so eager to get to see your baby sister for the first time. *smiles at Isaac as she leads the kids inside the ranch home, watching him pull the horse and wagon around to the stables and begin unhitching the horse*

5/17/2012 #3 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Susan: *growls softly at Jasper before letting her eyes follow Bobby, the pain of separation twisting her heart*

Robyn: *picks up her bayonet rifle as the man she was attending falls into a fitful sleep, knowing she should have been on patrol anyways* There's nothing else I can do for him... He's right, he's dying... But doesn't a dying man deserve to be blissfully ignorant of what's to come? *walking further and further from the camp, her steps light as she looked around her*

Charlotte: *growling still as she emerged from the tent, walking onto the training field, knowing the possible consequences of going to hunt without permission, her newborn throat on fire with thirst*

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #4 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *glares back at Susan, blasting her with fear and submission, trying to ignore her emotional pain* You don't get stronger and learn how to survive in this army by always fighting along side your mate. You each have to learn to fight on your own. *sees Charlotte out of the corner of his eye and feels her hunger, knowing that she was in the group of newborns currently being denied hunting trips because of one of Maria's whims* Charlotte, come here, now! I want you to spar with Susan for a bit. *very quietly* If you do well, you can sneak out for a snack with Peter later.

Bobby: *pinned up against a tree by another newborn that Peter had paired him with for sparing practice*

Sarah: *showing her children off to her sister while she waits for Isaac to return from stowing the horse in the stables*

5/17/2012 #5 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Susan: *whimpers very quietly at the emotions, yielding and lowering her eyes to him* Yes, Major. Forgive me. *keeps her head ducked until turning to face Charlotte, getting into an offensive fighting stance as she approached*

Charlotte: *growls, just itching for a fight, irritated and thirsty, wanting nothing more than to be with Peter and drain as many humans as she could dry* Happily, Major Whitlock. *spits out, slowly approaching until she was within a few feet of Susan, growling and snarling as she dove straight into her, easily taking her to the ground, hissing as she pinned and held Susan easily, having to stop herself from ripping her throat out it her wild thirst*

Susan: *growling and struggling beneath her, but unable to throw her off* GOD DAMN IT ALL!

Robyn: *her quiet steps getting closer and closer to Maria's camp, moving toward it curiously, her acute human ears catching hints of their sparring, her gun ready in case it were some sort of wild animal*

5/17/2012 #6 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *too focused on the fight to smell the human in the area* Up, Charlotte! *his voice commanding, as he then took up a defensive position against her, casting a glance back to Susan* Watch! And learn! I want you to be able to break out of that hold next time!

Bobby: *finally manages to free himself, only able to spin and get in a single solid punch before being pinned again*

5/17/2012 #7 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Robyn: *gasps softly as she hits the tree line, immediately slapping a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound, taking a step back so she could see but still stay in the shadows, glad her gun was already loaded as she held it up, ready to shoot* What kind of... *eyes widen watching Bobby and another newborn spar, the hair on the back of her neck standing up with fear* ...Beasts are these? Look at the way they move... They run... Are these the demons Pastor Johnathan spoke about in his sermons? No, no, that's crazy... But I don't know how else to explain it... Oh god...

Charlotte: *jumps off Susan, snarling as she immediately dove toward Jasper, looking like she might attack him straight on, but getting him from a slight side angle and taking him to the ground*

Susan: *looking between the Major's fight and Bobby's, worried that a newborn might cause substantial harm to her mate*

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #8 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Bobby: *feels the suddenly loosened grip as the newborn he's fighting is distracted by something, growls and frees himself, pinning the other newborn instead, hissing in uncontrolled rage at the other newborn* I win!!

Other Newborn: *hisses back* And I smell a human!! Now let me go....it's mine!!! *struggles against Bobby to get to the delicious scent he can smell, not knowing that the aroma had a name, or a life, just that he wanted something to eat*

Jasper: *allows himself to be pinned briefly, quickly escaping the pin by thrusting his shoulders upward, and twisting away from Charlotte, pulling one her arms behind her back almost to the breaking point, growling* You didn't stick it! You have to pin and stick, Char! Learn it, or get yourself killed!

5/17/2012 #9 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Robyn: *takes a fearful step back at the newborn's words, her slightly shaking hands stilling to better aim the gun at him* Could he be talking... about me? With how fast I see them moving... I'd never be able to outrun them... *swallows back her nerves, her finger ready to pull the trigger when he got close enough* If I shot him, it should be enough of a distraction so that I can back to camp... there's ammunition there, and more men.

Charlotte: *whimpers and growls, her teeth bared as she stayed perfectly still, not wanting to risk any more pressure on her arms* Yes, Major. *grounds out, then stiffens as she too smells the human, venom quickly pooling in her mouth*

Susan: *smiles victoriously at Bobby, her eyes not leaving his glorious form as he held her down*

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #10 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *releases Charlotte with a snarl* Susan!!! Are you paying attention here!?!? I better not catch you making the same mistakes!!! *sighs and runs a hand through his hair* Char....go one more round with Susan, then go have a word with the Captain. Tell him you have my blessing.

Bobby: *breathing in the human scent as well and growling, releasing the other newborn and the two of them start to slowly stalk toward the sweet smell* Come on out....human....we won't hurt you.... *smirks*

Other newborn: *grins widely* Just remember....I smelled it first!

Jasper: *sees the movement of Bobby and the other newborn out of the corner of his eye, but ignores them for now, not bothering to find out what was going on, and knowing that Peter would restrain them if they were about to do something stupid*

5/17/2012 #11 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Charlotte: *dives at Susan with a growl, eager to get this round over with so she could go to her mate*

Susan: *snaps he eyes away from Bobby and dives away from the initial lunge, attacking with a snarl, growling when Charlotte dodges the blow*

Charlotte: *circling with Susan, both on the offensive as they look for an opening*

Robyn: *Shoots the other newborn right where his heart would have been the moment he slipped into range, the shot resounding loudly throughout the camp, gasping when the bullet only ripped through the fabric of his white shirt before falling uselessly to the ground* What the hell...? *stares in awe for a few moments before slowly starting to walk backward to keep them from gaining ground*

5/17/2012 #12 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *smiling to himself with pride, and nodding as he watches the two women, knowing that if they kept this up, they would at least survive the coming battles, then curses loudly when he hears the gunshot, and barks an order at the two women to carry on sparing as he dashes away to investigate, growling as he jumps between the two newborn vampires and the human with the gun* Carlos! Bobby! I don't believe that either of you have premisson to be huntin' right now!! Return to the training field immediently! *glares back at the foolish human with the gun, flashing over to it at vampire speed and lifting it up by its throat and pinning it to a tree, sending it waves of fear and intimidation, growling viciously*

5/17/2012 #13 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Robyn: *struggling as she gasped for breath, her hands grasping at his hand, her hat falling off and onto the ground with the effort and she moved and kicked at him, her hair falling down her shoulders* Le-et me-- g-- *rasps out breathlessly, fighting with all her might against him*

Charlotte: *finally finds an opening, going for it and growling victoriously when she successfully pinned Susan in two tries*

Susan: *Hissing as she tried to get up*

5/17/2012 #14 Report
GracefulWhispers

(WOA. Were on this one?! So I am...uh.. Isaac and uhm..Rowan?)

5/17/2012 #15 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Yup!! :))

5/17/2012 #16 Report
LightWitch12

(lol my thoughts exactly Grace XP) (SOOOO I place me people places XD)

Maria: *in her tent having some fun with one of her soldiers*

Max: *shivers in disgust as Maria touches him, making it seem as though he is enjoying it*

Luke: *standing at his post near the West entrance to Maria's camp*

Peter: *training some of the Newborns*

5/17/2012 . Edited 5/17/2012 #17 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *growls fiercely* A woman!! And with spunk too! *chuckles darkly* You foolish human! You shot at one of my men. I should kill you for that. Hey, I should kill you just for laying eyes on us! Or....given the attitude you've shown, I could just let her turn you.....but then you'd be dead in a year anyway....No, much more merciful to kill you now! *tightens his grip a little, but then hesitates, not sure why* Can you keep a secret, human? *stopping all emotional manipulation so he can feel only her emotions*

Bobby: *returning to the field as he sees that Charlotte has pinned Susan and releases a loud growl, running throwing himself into Charlotte's side, knocking her off of Susan and pinning her to the ground, growling*

5/17/2012 #18 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(hey, Light and Grace!!!! :) :) :) )

Sarah: *talking to her sister as they fix dinner over the fireplace, Saul playing nearby and Rebekah asleep in her bassinet*

5/17/2012 #19 Report
GracefulWhispers

(I can addd Issac in now, and Light, if you want to add Rowan in soon, we can. Is she turned yet? Or should we rp that? I posted the new OC sheet, but I'll add to it later.)

5/17/2012 #20 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Light! Hey!! :))

Robyn: *still struggling a little to breathe, nods as best she can, her hands still grasping the one he had on her neck, her heart pounding in fear* People would think I was crazy if I told them... *slowly ceasing her struggling as her world starts to go black from lack of air, her eyes slipping closed* Maybe I have gone crazy... P-please... *begs softly, not sure why she thought he would show her mercy*

Charlotte: *bares her teeth, snarling as she snapped her teeth at him, shoving him off* Don't mess with me, Bobby. *warns lowly as she got up, fighting the urge to fight him as she walked slowly toward Peter, whispering lowly* Take me out to hunt, I beg you. We have the Major's blessing. *her eyes black from days of not being allowed to hunt*

Susan: *stands up, growling after Susan as she walks away before walking up to Bobby, missing his closeness*

5/17/2012 #21 Report
LightWitch12

(You mean have Rowan come in changed?? o.O) (So, are Peter and Charlotte together or not yet?)

Peter: *not even looking over to her* You want me to take you out to hunt? *turns his attention from the Newborns to her, his eyes slightly cold, but holding some admirations for her* Are you sure of this?

Maria: *sucking on Max's neck, her hands roaming his bare chest*

Max: *lets out a small growl, as he looks tilts his neck slowly for her*

5/17/2012 #22 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *struggling to get past her fear and dig deeper to find out if she could be trusted, finally releases her, practically throwing her to the ground, not sure what had gotten into him, other than the moment he started to dig into her emotions, he wouldn't have been to kill her to save himself....indeed, he may even try to defend her against attackers as he had against Bobby and Carlos* Leave this area. Do NOT return, or I will kill you! *meeting her eyes, letting her see the dark red of them, trying to scare and intimidate her further* Tell no one what you have seen here. If they ask about the gunshot, tell them you were shooting at squirrels. *harshly* Do you understand, human!?

Bobby: *hisses* Stay away from my WIFE! * watches her go, and then wraps both arms around Susan* Are you alright, my love?

5/17/2012 #23 Report
GracefulWhispers

(No. I mean do you want her to already be part of the army, whatever as. I thought she'd be pretty high up, or should she not be changed yet, and be human.)

Isaac: *walks into the room where Sarah, her sister, and the kids are* Hello. *he smiles*

(What's Isaacs personality like?)

5/17/2012 #24 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(They're together, and they know they're mated, but they're obviously not as close yet as Charlotte is still a very young newborn. And they're trying to hide their relationship from the majority of newborns and Maria. And you can choose if you want her to be changed or not yet, Grace.)

Charlotte: *nods* Yes, Captain. *says formally, trying to put on a bit of a show for everyone there*

Robyn: *coughing and sputtering for breath a little as she hit the ground, but her eyes not leaving his as she groped for her rifle and her hat, finding herself oddly terrified and drawn to something about him at the same time* Y-yes. *whispers out as soon as she had gathered enough breath to talk, keeping her eyes glued to his as she very slowly rose, using the tree Jasper had been holding her against for support* I understand. *says a little more quietly, but more evenly*

Susan: *nods, leaning into him and inhaling his scent* Yes... I've missed you.

5/17/2012 #25 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Isaac would be the typical "Christian of the West" stereotype - devout in his beliefs and absolutely adores Sarah and their two kids and would do anything for them - a strong work ethic - but happy to rest sometimes if it gets Sarah to rest as well - think "Bonanza")

Sarah: *pauses in stirring the pot over the fire just long enough to smile over her shoulder at her adorable husband, would have kissed him, but felt it inappropriate to even kiss her husband in the company of others, laughs a little as Saul runs up to his daddy and hugs his leg* Did you get the horse put away in the barn? I know how stubborn he can get in a new place sometimes. Hank said he would make sure there was plenty of feed out there for him, but I just want to be sure he won't get too restless and start a ruckus out there.

5/17/2012 #26 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Mmm. I don't think she will be. She's a teacher, that's why she moved to the south, but she is extremely unhappy, so she could just be out, and get taken at somepoint.)

5/17/2012 #27 Report
GracefulWhispers

Isaac: *nods, and hugs his son, picking him up* I can be fairly sure the horse will be just fine, he already seems to be getting used to the area, so there's no need to worry.

5/17/2012 #28 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Bobby: *kisses the top of Susan's head* I missed you too, hunny. We found a human in the woods. The Major is dealing with it now.

Jasper: *glaring at her, cold and harsh* Good. Then just make sure I NEVER see you again. *snarls a little and runs off, knowing the human would show herself away from the camp*

Bobby: *seeing Jasper return, instinctively releases Susan and stands straighter* Major.... *notices his eyes* You didn't feed on it? *surprised, then more formally* With your premission, Sir, I would like to go drink it so it's not a waste before the blood gets cold.

Jasper: *snarls* Denied!! I come back from dealing with your mistake, and I find you again with the one newborn you are NOT to be training with!! And this doesn't even look like real training!! It's a hug!! Am I wrong?! *glares between the two*

5/17/2012 #29 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Sarah: *working on stirring the food over the fire* That's a relief. Have you gotten Rebekah's doll from the trunk yet? She's going to want it as soon as she wakes. *laughs politely at something her sister says*

5/17/2012 #30 Report
4,697 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service