Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Flashback RP
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *smirks slightly* I suppose that it is new for me too, in this life anyway, and probably even more so than before.. *pauses* I've never been worried about you..attacking me.

8/19/2012 #4,681 Report
LightWitch12

Saul: *see's her smirk and chuckles* *raises a brow* You have never worried about me randomly just tackled you down and randomly biting into you neck?

8/19/2012 #4,682 Report
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *smiles, jokinly* Unfortunately, no. The thought has never crossed my mind.

8/19/2012 #4,683 Report
LightWitch12

Saul:So you have never thought of biting my neck or even ya know... *wiggles his brows* Getting with me?

8/19/2012 #4,684 Report
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *laughs* And what if I have?

8/19/2012 #4,685 Report
LightWitch12

Saul: Then you should have come to my tent sooner. *smirks*

(brb, gotta eats!)

8/19/2012 #4,686 Report
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *Half smiles* And I thought you said you didn't want me here..?

(Okay :)

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #4,687 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Hey! Sorry I missed yesterday, had to go to Mom's and ended up making a full day of it)

Jasper: *considers her emotional words and lets out a soft sigh* Darlin', I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't need you just as much. Because I do. I need you all the time. I need to know that even when I'm at my worst, even if my body was ripped into a thousand pieces, someone would be there to put me back together again. And you've proved time and time again that you will always be there for me. There aren't enough emotions in the world to convey how much that means to me. How much your tenderness and gentleness as you heal me means to me. It really is more of a comfort than a painful healing when you do it. You always take such wonderful care of me, and I sometimes feel so inadequate in what little I can do for you in return.

Bobby: *wraps his arms very gently around her and kisses for only another moment before letting out a sigh and just relaxing* How long do you think we have until the Mistress gives her orders to the Major.

Carlos: *deepening the kiss only slightly and slipping his tongue into her mouth to softly intertwine with hers in a dance of passion and love*

8/19/2012 #4,688 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hey, Everybody! :) And it's all good, Miracle. I figured you were busy spending time with her. :))

Nicholle: *frowns slightly, kissing his cheek softly* I'm sorry, Luke... If there's anything else I can do to help you, to make you more comfortable, please tell me. I can help you back to your tent if you think you'll be able to walk with my help.

Charlotte: *gives the weakest of smiles as Peter opened his eyes, whimpering herself at the pain she could see plainly in them* Just relax, Peter... I'm here... *whispers*

Robyn: *snuggles closer to him* You do everything for me in return. You take care of me every time I'm the least bit injured... You always make sure I'm prepared for everything before I have to face it with everything you have... I know you'd do anything in your power to protect me. I can feel the love in your every small action. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you, Jasper. You give me so much more than I could have ever dreamed of.... You gave me you.

Susan: *smiles, nuzzling his neck* At least a little while longer, I hope... I'd like to have a little while more to recover before we have to go up against he and his pet.

Whitney: *moans into his mouth, increasing the depth of the kiss and caressing his side with her hand, forgetting that they were still out on the field*

8/19/2012 #4,689 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hey, guys! I wanted to see if anyone had any objections on putting this RP on hold and moving on to the Augmented RP? Please let me know by 6 pm tomorrow Pacific time (about 24 hours after I post this) if you do. If Not, then I'll lock this one up and unlock the Augmented RP then. Thank you! :) )

8/19/2012 #4,690 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Okay! That's totally fine, Biv. :) And I pm'd you.)

8/19/2012 #4,691 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(That's awesome, Grace! I replied! :))

8/19/2012 #4,692 Report
GracefulWhispers

(I know xD)

8/19/2012 #4,693 Report
NightOwlSuffersInsomnia

(Hi everybody! Ps. That's cool with me Biv. :)

8/19/2012 #4,694 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hey, Red! And that's great!! :))

8/19/2012 #4,695 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(My vote is YES, let's do it! :) And I made it on an hour and a half before the deadline too. :) )

8/20/2012 #4,696 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Awesome! Well, Light told me she was on board already so I'll meet you over there!! :))

8/20/2012 #4,697 Report
4,697 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service