Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Augmented RP
A Ambivalentanarchist

Welcome to our next RP! :) This topic will open up for posting as soon as we are finished with the Flashback RP.

This is based on Light's idea to incorporate Robyn (my OC) with a more "average" RP surrounding the Cullen's regular lives.

This takes place a year after Breaking Dawn, so Bella would be a vampire and Renesmee would probably be in her in her late teens, nearly fully grown. Alice and Jasper were never together in a romantic fashion this version, as Jasper's true mate is Robyn, which Alice has known all along, and is part of the reason she brought him to live with the Cullens. Other than that, the twilight plot line will essentially be the same as in the books.

When our story begins, Robyn is a college student living in forks with a distant family member and is working to help pay her tuition fees. So she goes to university in Seattle and makes a commute. Esme has insisted on the family going out for groceries on a regular basis to help them appear more normal and chaos ensues on one of Robyn's first days working in the store when she encounters Jasper.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Have fun, everyone! :)

8/10/2012 #1 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Sorry, we can delete this later, but I just have to do it, cause I never have.......FIRST POST!!!! ;) :) :) :) )

8/20/2012 #2 Report
GracefulWhispers

(HAIII!)

8/20/2012 #3 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(First Post! (unless people type faster than me... In that case second or third post! :)) )

Robyn: *putting on her work uniform in the locked back office before stepping out and making her way over to stock room* You think they would have hired someone a little stronger for this job... I can't wait until I've been here a week so I can work the register... *pulling the flat cart through the store, stocking the shelves as she went* I wonder what I got on that Art History essay...

Carlisle: *at his desk in his office, looking over his stock portfolio both on paper and online, moving things and money around, smiling to himself at the luck he'd had this quarter* God bless Esme for convincing me to invest in google again...

Charlotte: *at she and Peter's ranch, putting up a new set of curtains* Maybe I should have gone with the grey... I don't know if the navy quite fits with the room...

8/20/2012 #4 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Darn it! I wanted to be first post!! :P HEY GUYS!!! :) :))

8/20/2012 #5 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Haha. Hey!! :D I can finally rp my other characters.)

8/20/2012 #6 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *going through some books in his study at the Cullen home, carefully placing a few of them in a box for donations, mostly older books that had outdated information in them, making room for a shipment of more current books that he had recently ordered and that would be arriving soon. Nods to himself when the work was done and carries the box downstairs to place in the pile of other boxes of donatable goods, the Cullen family alone could just about stock the entire local Salvation Army Store*

Rosalie: *ripping several of her older blouses and skirts off their hangers and folding them casually before placing them in the appropriate box to be donated, knowing that the more organized they were on the front end, the easier it would be for volunteers at the Shelter to get the appropriate clothing items to the people who needed them, bending over to throw several pairs of shoes into one of the other boxes*

8/20/2012 . Edited 8/20/2012 #7 Report
GracefulWhispers

Esme: *having been working on several home and building designs at her desk, decides that she needed to check a fact, walking up the stairs to Carlisle's office to find a architechture book*

8/20/2012 #8 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Haha, yeah you can, Grace!)

Carlisle: *smiles at her as she walks in, rising from his desk and walking up to her, kissing her lovingly on the cheek as he wrapped his arms around her* Hello, my dearest... *smiles* You know, it might be a smart idea to ask the children to pick up a few things from the grocery store, since they're already going out to drop things off at the Salvation Army. No use in making two trips.

8/20/2012 #9 Report
LightWitch12

Alice: *skipping down the halls carying at least three boxes of old clothing, walking down the staird and setting them down near the other piles* I can't wait to take you all shopping, this is going to be so much fun! *half shreaks with excitment*

Emmett: *growns, rolling on his bed* Rosalie... Don't make her take me shopping. *whines*

Peter: *walking out of his study, looking over a book in his hand and looks up, tilting his head with an amused smirk, closing his book* Charlotte, darlin what are you doing?

8/20/2012 #10 Report
GracefulWhispers

Esme: Hi. *nods lightly, and smiles as she looks up at him* I already made a list. They can pick up some of those items, and we can donate them later today or tomorrow.

8/20/2012 #11 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Hey, Light :)

8/20/2012 #12 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Light!! Hi! :))

Charlotte: *smiles sheepishly, looking back at him as she finished hanging the curtains, stepping gracefully off of the chair she had been standing on* I found them on sale at sharper image... Don't they look great with the room?

8/20/2012 #13 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Carlisle: *smiles more widely when he sees the book she has in her hands, nodding again* Excellent. *kisses her cheek again, unable to resist* Why don't you go give them that list and you can show me what you've come up with so far on the blueprints?

8/20/2012 #14 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *chuckles and shakes his head at Alice* Oh, no, you don't, Sis! Remember, I do my own shopping. And you only get veto power if it's completely hideous!

Rosalie: *rolls her eyes at Emmett* Oh, trust me, Sweetie, I don't have to make Alice do anything when it comes to shopping. But if you're really good, I might be able to talk her into letting me take you instead. But you are going shopping and you will get some new clothes for the start of school next week if I have to drag you to the store by your ear! You have to look good for college, after all, you are the son of a doctor.

8/20/2012 #15 Report
LightWitch12

(HI!! *waves!* Sorry If I poof, my wifi is all lame :(( )

Peter: *his eyes get slightly wide as she asked her what he thought, giving a small smile and looks up* I...uh.. *frowns* Truthfully Char, I am not too sure. *chuckles*

8/20/2012 #16 Report
GracefulWhispers

Esme: *nods, still smiling* I'll be back soon, then. *walks over to put the book of blueprints on his desk* You can take a look at them while I'm gone if you'd like. *goes down the stairs, and walks into the kitchen, quickly picking up the list, before seeing everyone in the living room* Jasper, Rosalie?

8/20/2012 #17 Report
LightWitch12

Alice: *rolls her eyes, folding her arms loosely over her chest* Jazz, how many times have you gone shopping, and I have to tell you to go back via cell phone? *raises a brow, challenging him to question her*

Emmett: *groans, sitting up* Why did he have to be a doctor. *mumbles to himself, standing up from the bed* I'll go shopping, I need to get more clothing and might as well get it over with*

8/20/2012 #18 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *rolls his eyes and is about to respond when he smells their mom approaching, raises his eyebrows and turns to Esme with a winning Southern charm type smile* Yeah, Mom? What can we do for you?

Rosalie: *smiles pleasantly to Emmett* Now that's the attitude I like to hear. And being a doctor is a very noble profession, something to be proud of, not dread since it means you have to act more like an adult. *also turns her attention to Esme with a small smile*

8/20/2012 #19 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Charlotte: *chuckles and smirks, tiptoeing over to him and pecking him on the lips* Don't worry. I don't expect you to actually know. I know it's not really your thing, honey.

Carlisle: *smiles after as she goes, leaning over the desk and beginning to flip through the book, pausing every few pages when he saw things he liked to examine them further*

8/20/2012 #20 Report
GracefulWhispers

Esme: *hands Rosalie the list, smiling* While you all make the trip to Salvation Army, could you all make a trip to the grocery store? *pauses, thinking for a moment* It will aid to our seeming inconspicuous, and we can donate it all within a few days.

8/20/2012 #21 Report
LightWitch12

Peter: *grins* Thats good to hear, because I would have needed to thinl of some other way to distract you. *smirks, putting his book down and wraps his arms around her slim waist*

Alice: *grins in victory, giving Jasper a wink and walks back upstairs to get more boxes from her room*

Emmett: *sighs, taling a seat on the couch and glances around, not really.wanting to go to college but knows he has to*

(I have to go, my cell is going to die :(( I'll get on once Im home!)

8/20/2012 . Edited 8/20/2012 #22 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(Ok, Light)

Rosalie: *taking the list from Esme and looking it over and nodding to herself as she memorizes it to make the shopping go faster* Yeah, sure, Mom, we'd be happy to get the stuff for you.

Jasper: *turning to Rosalie with a raised eyebrow* We would?

Rosalie: *gives him a firm look* Yes, we would! And you dear brother, have been avoiding humans all summer, you need to get back out there before college.

Jasper: *lets out a small groan then sighs and looks back at Esme* We'd all be happy to help you out, Mom.

8/20/2012 #23 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Aww... Okay, Light! We'll see you then!)

Charlotte: *giggles softly, leaning into his embrace* Well, maybe I should have just let you flounder instead of being so understanding... *mischievously*

8/20/2012 #24 Report
GracefulWhispers

Esme: *nods, smiling softly* Thank you. *looks over at Jasper* And she is right, you know. It would be a good idea to have you go out a little more before the fall.

8/20/2012 #25 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *sighs and meets Esme's eyes* I know, Mom, I know. I just....I really hate this time of year and would like to get all the human free time I can. But I'll go, and I'll be on my best behavior, promise.

Rosalie: *grins* I'll take care of you Jazzy, don't you worry. I won't let the nasty humans hurt you.

Sarah: *running around the state of Washington somewhere with Rowan* Do you have any idea where we are?

8/20/2012 #26 Report
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *looks around* No, not really. We have been sticking to the coast, so it must be near Seattle.

Esme: *smiles a little* *nods slightly at Jasper* I would expect nothing less. *smiles at Rosalie's joke, knowing it was good-humored*

8/20/2012 #27 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Sarah: *nodding to herself as she tries to remember Northwest U.S. Geography* Ok....then.....hopefully we'll be getting close to the city soon then, cause I'm just a little hungry and could really go for something....tasty.

Jasper: *gives Esme a small hug and kisses the top of her head, something he did often with her and his three sisters and his niece* Love you, Mom, we'll be back soon.

Rosalie: *turns her attention to Emmett briefly* Since my car's already full of boxes, I'm going to take Jazz and head on to the Salvation Army drop off, and we'll meet you at the store later. Okay, hunny?

8/20/2012 #28 Report
GracefulWhispers

Rowan: *nods, looking around at the woods again* Me too..

Esme: I'll see you all a little later, then.

8/20/2012 #29 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Just gonna be all ninja and lurk here until I can RP again! :))

8/20/2012 #30 Report
4,990 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service