Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Human RP
A Ambivalentanarchist

Sarah: *tossing the keys into the bowl that sat by the door of their on-campus family-housing apartment, glancing at the framed wedding photo beside it as she walked in, kicking her shoes off on her way to her husband, who sat on the couch playing video games, given that he had the day off of work* Hey, hubby. *grinning to herself like an idiot* I don't think that's ever going to get old. *plopping down beside him and giving him what was meant as a slow peck, but quickly began to turn into something more, pulling away so she could tell him the news she'd run up the stairs to deliver before she forget* Wait, wait... You have to guess what I just did. *laughing after a second* Oh, never mind! I can't wait for you to guess. *tucking a stand of hair behind her ear as she all but jumped up and down in place beside him* I just got back from talking to my professors and it turns out I aced all of my midterms! All of them! Can you believe it?! That means I'll be on the Dean's list and I'll be able to get into that anthropology class I want to take so bad. Isn't it great! *breathing to try to calm herself down* How was your day? Have you been relaxing? Because it's winter break now and that means you have me all to yourself.

8/2/2013 #2,311 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I'm going to call this about... Two years in the future.)

Emmett: *rubbing his wife's tense shoulders as they sat in a hotel room in Casablanca, where they'd decided to go for a break of their own while Alice, Robyn and Jasper took a vacation together to Monaco* She's been out in public before. Plenty of times. She's under control. You don't have to worry. And, even if she doesn't, the Jazz man's got it under control. He's an expert with newborns, and he's an expert with Robyn. And they have Alice. What could go wrong? *smiling when his wife finally relented, standing up from the bed and taking off his shirt* Good, because that water is calling my name. *taking a step towards the french doors that led to their own private swimming pool, extending his hand out to her with a charming smile* Come on, babe. Let go with me.

8/2/2013 #2,312 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Matthew: *carefully matching Clara's tone as they sang the few lines of lyrics together before she broke off and only his voice accompanied the background audio track* The worst is over now and we can breathe again....I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away. There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm open And I don't feel like I am strong enough.... *pausing just as Clara had done so they could finish out the song in unison* 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome, And I don't feel right when you're gone away. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome, and I don't feel right when you're gone away.......*grinning widely when the track ended* That was perfect! Did we get it!? *fist pumping in victory when the sound operator gave him a thumbs up through the glass separating them* Yes! *grinning back at Clara and giving her a firm kiss on the lips* I guess that just leaves one more to record and we can call this one a wrap. *indicating the newest lyric sheet that Miracle had e-mailed to them just the night before with a small note that she had only changed a few things, closing his eyes as the track started in the background* When I lose my way, And I forget my name, Remind me who I am. In the mirror all I see Is who I don't wanna be, Remind me who I am. In the loneliest places When I cant remember what grace is.... *smiling as her sweet voice joined with his* Tell me, once again Who I am to You, who I am to You. Tell me, lest I forget Who I am to You, that I belong to You......

(song is Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray)

8/2/2013 #2,313 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

Robyn: *her hands gripping the rail of their sea-side suite hours after they'd arrived in Monaco, her new senses taking in every little detail in a way that always thrilled her. She could smell the salt of the sea, she could hear the waves, even over the nearer sounds of busy, traffic-ridden streets, she could feel exactly how hard the wrought-iron balcony was beneath her her hands* It's so beautiful. *whispers, below her breath, knowing the other two vampires just inside the room could easily hear her* This was a great choice, Jasper, really. The language and the culture, in a lot of ways, it reminds me of Paris, but it's just... Different. And it's wonderful. I know we're supposed to be on vacation, but all I want to do is work right now. *chuckling a little at herself*

Alice: *laughing a little as she sat up from the chair she was sitting in, closing her compact mirror, satisfied that she'd touched up her makeup just right for the evening* Again with that? You have a perfect memory now, you can draw any of this whenever you want. Just enjoy yourself! *flashing a grin over at her husband* This really was a great choice though, Jazz. Thank you for planning this. *walking over to him and laying a chaste kiss on his lips* This was a wonderful idea. *glancing over at Robyn* We should make the most of it. Get out. Live!

8/2/2013 #2,314 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Miracle: *the serious look on her face breaking into a smile at his words about the pastor's impression of him* I'm pretty sure that he doesn't hate you. Although, he may be questioning how sincere either of us can be with that still hanging over our heads, but I've learned so much in just the past few months. I still don't like it that you aren't a Christian, but that's not going to stop me. Not....not with everything else that I know now. I know where the disconnect is, and you're learning so much more about my faith and the Bible and I'm learning about your culture and traditions, and.... *shaking her head to herself* I can't imagine this being any other way. I've been so honest with you, and about how I feel, and you've done the same, and despite all that, I still love you. I still need you. *her expression going back to serious again as she climbed inside the car when he opened the door for her and turned in her seat to face him when he got inside* The stuff I said in there...about my dad...about what he did to me....I should have told you that a long time ago. I just never really knew how to. I'm glad that you know now. You needed to know. And you needed to know how it affects me even now no matter how long it's been. If I can survive that, I can survive anything. *meeting his eyes entirely truthfully* Even the demons that you confessed in there. I'll probably want to talk about them more at some point. And I'm sure that you still have questions for me. And I promised you that I would always be honest with you and answer whatever you asked about me and....that. So, I can't see how we wouldn't need to address both things again, but.....not tonight. Tonight, let's just have some quiet, relaxing time together. No more drama, no more....skeletons. Just us. Can we do that?

8/2/2013 #2,315 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I've gone ahead and unlocked and pinned the new RP. :) I think I'm going to go ahead and start on my first posts over there, and when you're done tying up things with your characters, I'll meet you over there?)

8/2/2013 #2,316 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Tommy: *looking away from the TV screen and pressing the pause button on his game as the clink of the keys jolted him back into reality* Hey, yourself, wifey! *chuckling a little as she sat down next to him and he let the video game remote slide to the floor as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his lap as they kissed passionately, grinning widely when she pulled away to share her most excellent news with him* Darlin', that's fantastic!!! Congratulations, I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it! We should go out for a victory dinner! What are you in the mood for? *smirking at her next words* A whole week with you all to myself?! Now what am I going to do with you in all that time? I just don't know if I can handle that kind of freedom to have you at my every beck and call without being interrupted by papers or exams. *chuckling a little teasingly as he kissed her again, this time his lips moving quickly to nibble on the side of her neck*

8/2/2013 #2,317 Report
GracefulWhispers

(Well, hello!! :)

8/2/2013 #2,318 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hey, Grace! :) We're kind of trying to finish up this topic here, so, might I suggest a "final post" for your characters to kind of wrap things up? You can "skip" forward in time if you need to, to get them where they need to be.)

8/2/2013 #2,319 Report
M JacksonMiracle

(That sounds good to me, and let's leave this one unlocked for another day or two in case Grace, Fate, or Red wants to tie anything up as well. I know Red wanted to try and have another Jacob/Nessie moment before we moved on)

Rosalie: *sighing at Emmett's words and finally letting herself relax since before they had boarded the plane here* Ok, ok, you're right. I've seen her at the mall with me and Alice, and she was fine there, and I do trust Jasper and Alice to take care of her. It's just the first time I've let her really out of my sight since Jasper bit her sixteen months ago, and it just feels like....seeing a kid off to college or something! *laughing at her own analogy and staring in fascination and appreciation of Emmett's physique as he revealed himself to her. Slowly standing as well and peeling off her clothes to reveal a very skimpy bikini and taking his hand firmly and confidently in her own as she followed him outside to the poolside* Ok, let's have some fun. *smiles sweetly at him and using the moment he was distracted to literally push him into the pool, laughing at him, before being caught off guard when he reached up and wrapped a single hand around her ankle to pull her into the pool to join him, squealing in delight as she surfaced and splashed him with a wave of clear, blue water* No fair, Monkey Man!

8/2/2013 #2,320 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(My thoughts exactly! :))

8/2/2013 #2,321 Report
M JacksonMiracle

Jasper: *smiling to himself as he returned Alice's kiss and took her hand as he stood and led her toward the balcony to meet a returning Robyn, using his free hand to gently brush away a few loose strands of perfectly windswept hair, and caressing her cheek as he also planted a chaste kiss on her lips* And where exactly could I take the two most beautiful women on the face of the planet that wouldn't be totally overshadowed by their gloriousness? Lucky for you, I just happen to have something in mind. Not that it will ever compare to what I have in each of you, but it might be nice anyway. *leaving one arm wrapped around each of his mate's shoulders as he guided them out of the hotel room and toward the elevator* We start with a walk through town, then....the opera house. No other musical pavilion compares to it. And I can't imagine a more perfect setting for my two perfect women.

8/2/2013 #2,322 Report
2,322 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service