Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Dusk before the Dawn »
Coven Rule RP
A Ambivalentanarchist

(I'm not sure. I kind of wanted to talk about it with Miracle first before we decided anything, but I haven't heard from her in a while. Hopefully, we'll see her on this weekend, and if not, then we'll talk about it again on Monday, okay?)

4/16/2014 #3,181 Report
wedefygravity

(Cool. Hopefully everything's okay for her, what with her being gone.)

4/16/2014 #3,182 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Last I heard she was just busy with life. That's usually the case, so I'm trying not to worry too much.)

4/16/2014 #3,183 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Hey! Grace, Red, I wanted to let you guys know I talked to Miracle! After talking it over with her, I thought we should start up the Lost Reboot this weekend! I posted the topic tonight so you guys could check it out. I'll be opening the topic tomorrow afternoon sometime so we can all get our characters started. I think we'll be leaving this one pretty much where it's at, probably to return to at a later time. :) Exciting news, huh?)

4/17/2014 #3,184 Report
wedefygravity

(Okay, awesome. I'll be able to be on much of today, but over the next week I'll be in Arizona. I'll try to keep up the best I can on my phone. :)

4/18/2014 #3,185 Report
wedefygravity

(Okay, awesome. I'll be able to be on much of today, but over the next week I'll be in Arizona. I'll try to keep up the best I can on my phone. :)

4/18/2014 #3,186 Report
wedefygravity

(Oops accidental repost)

4/18/2014 #3,187 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Well, hopefully you'll be able to stay with us for the most part! :) I'm not quite ready to get on yet, but I'm opening the topic up now so you can get a head start! :))

4/18/2014 #3,188 Report
A Ambivalentanarchist

(Okay, now that the Lost Reboot is open, I'll be locking this one up. See you all over there!!!)

4/18/2014 #3,189 Report
3,189 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service