Characters:

Chase Davenport- uniquedreamer12

Adam Davenport- JayceeMarieMaslow-Pena

Bree Davenport- amichele

Leo Dooley Davenport-

Donald Davenport-

Tasha Davenport- Students of the Arts

Eddy- greensaber92

If there is another character not listed you would like to be let me know..

OC Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Abilities (If they have any, include how they got them):

Part in Story:

Bio:

Other:

Example:

Name: Lexi Rose Ryder

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1138&bih=592&tbm=isch&tbnid=etNnWBQbBsgOWM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/who-your-celebrity-crush-1901955/index23.html&docid=DL4LNT63-2vDVM&imgurl=http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr//2010/03/ariel-sarah/ariel-winter-sarah-hyland-modern-family-11.jpg&w=870&h=1222&ei=7H_XT92XFYSg9QSbwP3vAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=769&vpy=179&dur=1787&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=85&ty=211&sig=112242107093512882607&page=2&tbnh=138&tbnw=88&start=29&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:29,i:276

She has a nose piercing, and a tattoo of a star and crescent moon on her neck. Also has a tattoo of her twin brother Dustin's name on her wrist, and he has her name tattooed on his wrist also.

Personality: She doesn't have many friends, but the ones she has are very close to her. She is smart, not as smart as chase but smart by human standards. She has a "it's not fun if it's not dangerous attitude." She is well known in the school, and well liked, as she does not cause many problems, (NOT) but if she does have a problem with you she will make it quite obvious. she is "one of the guys" Although she wouldn't be classified as a tom boy. Enjoys reading/writing, playing guitar, sports, anime/manga, action and horror movies. Loves the night, especially the moon hence the tattoo of a star and moon.

Special Abilities (If they have any, include how they got them): Human, Will soon get the ability of telekinesis, invisibility, and slight control over water. Her powers work best at night. (i'm thinking of adding slight forsight but I don't want her to have too may powes, it wouldn't be fair)

Part in Story: Just moved to whatever town the show is set in.. (sorry I forgot) ... someone's eventual love interest. Will be Marilyn's closest girl-friend. (I think)

Bio: Her mother and her moves around alot due to her mother's job (she is a journalist/photographer) Her mom and dad split when she was 1. Her brother is attending a boarding school in New York. (but got kicked out) Her mother is very relaxed and lets her pretty much whatever she wants.

Other She will start the school as a sophmore

Accepted Ocs-

Jaycee Alexis Marie Maslow-Shepherd created by JayceeMarieMaslow-Pena

Marilyn Roxas created by Students of the Arts

Lexi Rose Ryder created by me (i updated Lexi's form)

Dustin Ryder- me

Cole Roxas- Students of the Arts

Alec Keeler- Students of the Arts

Justin Baker- JayceeMarieMaslow-Pena

James diamond- Jamestwin

Reginald and Aeris Dipwater- swimmyfinnick1

6/10/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #1 Report
greensaber92

Can I be Eddy?He's my favorite character and I think he be a lot of fun to be !

6/12/2012 #2 Report
A samiamf69

Of course, and if you have any friends on FF.net that like Lab rats, let them know so we can hurry and get enough people to RP.

6/12/2012 #3 Report
uniquedreamer12

can i get chase he's my favorite lab rat

6/12/2012 #4 Report
A samiamf69

Yes you can but for future reference, chase is supposed to be my OC's love interest.. but since you play chase, you can decide if they get together or not..

6/12/2012 #5 Report
uniquedreamer12

okay i like the idea of chase and your OC love.

6/12/2012 #6 Report
A samiamf69

Seriously? that's awesome! So if you know anyone that would like to be in the RP let them know about it, so we can hurry and start the RP..

6/12/2012 #7 Report
uniquedreamer12

okay

6/12/2012 #8 Report
A samiamf69

Was Chase always your pic? or did you just change it?

6/12/2012 #9 Report
uniquedreamer12

always been chase

6/12/2012 #10 Report
A samiamf69

Lol, ok I didn't realize until just now.

6/12/2012 #11 Report
randomuser324

Can I be Bree? She's my favorite and i think she's awesome.

6/15/2012 #12 Report
randomuser324

Can I be Bree? She's my favorite and i think she's awesome.

6/15/2012 #13 Report
randomuser324

sorry for postin twice my hand hit the button i'm on my iPod

6/15/2012 #14 Report
A samiamf69

yes you can. I think we can start rping as soon as we get one more character

6/15/2012 #15 Report
Jaycee Marie Caniff-Espinosa

Can my oc have Adam?

6/15/2012 #16 Report
A samiamf69

Ok. And yay!! Jaycee your gonna be in my rp. im so happy! But you do need to submit your OC, cause people read it to get a sense of what the character is like. But i'm 97% sure i will accept it.

6/15/2012 #17 Report
The White Rose Pianist

Name: Marilyn Roxas

Appearance: Marilyn has dark brown hair, and dark blue eyes. She's average in weight, and is about 5'5 in height. She'll usually wear her signature jean jacket wherever she goes.

Personality: Around most people, Marilyn is shy and quiet, but with her recent group of friends she's been proven to be bright, cheery, and smark speaking. She believes that romance should be denied until after she's graduated. She loves to read, and is intelligent (a mathlete). She doesn't get angry easily, and loves to help others even though it's usually the other way around.

Special Abilities (If they have any, include how they got them): She's a hundred percent human. She has a photographic memory. She gains the ability of being able to summon things (it doesn't sound very exciting, but it is) as well as 'desummon' in a sense, and move things to other places (it's very weak and still developing).

Part in Story: Marilyn, is a closer friend to Lexi then most, as well as friends with Bree, Chase, and Adam. Possible love interest of Dustin Ryder.

Bio: Marilyn is a pretty normal girl, though her mother and father both died in a car crash when she was only three years old, so she didn't know them very well, though both of her older siblings did. She ended up getting adopted, without her siblings and was moved to the town and raised normally by Gregory and Mary Roxas. She doesn't about her siblings, or about being adopted.

Other: Her siblings, though she doesn't know them are Carla Gregorian who's twenty-one years old and married, and Joseph Marks who's seventeen and was adopted by another family with Carla. Joseph still looks for his little sister, though in reality he lives half way accross the country from her.

She love's to sing, though in private, and is very gifted in it.

6/15/2012 . Edited 8/1/2012 #18 Report
ResidentEvilChris

What's the Administartor? Sorry IDK.. And would your OC want to be with Leo, another oc, or noone cause Adam and Chase already have love interests.. But she can have Chase one of her best friends.

6/15/2012 #19 Report
The White Rose Pianist

I was hoping for another OC, or no one I suppose. And I was kind of hoping for just a friendship between her and Chase.

6/15/2012 #20 Report
A samiamf69

Good cause Chase is mine :) I hope someone makes a really awesome dude OC, so you can have someone.

6/15/2012 #21 Report
The White Rose Pianist

I understand that :)

So does that mean Marilyn's accepted?

6/15/2012 #22 Report
A samiamf69

yes

6/15/2012 #23 Report
The White Rose Pianist

Do we only get one character for this RP (OC and Canon) or is it not limited?

6/15/2012 #24 Report
A samiamf69

You can have whoever you want I will update the character list in a minute.

6/15/2012 #25 Report
The White Rose Pianist

So would you mind if I also played Tasha Davenport?

6/15/2012 #26 Report
A samiamf69

yes you can play her

6/15/2012 #27 Report
The White Rose Pianist

Thanks. :)

6/15/2012 #28 Report
ResidentEvilChris

No problem

6/15/2012 #29 Report
Jaycee Marie Caniff-Espinosa

Name: Jaycee Alexis Marie Maslow-Shepherd

Appearance: (4th one down)

Personality: nice but really nerdy. average student at Mission Creek High. Shy around people she just met. Really loud around friends.

Special Abilities (If they have any, include how they got them):shapeshifting (was born with it), hypnosis (had it since she was 5 years old), super speed (born with it), telekenesis (since grade 4)

Part in Story: really good friends with Chase but likes Adam alot

Bio:She grew up in New York City with 3 younger brothers James (twin; 15) Jason (13) and Jackson (8). Parents died in a car crash when the kids were younger, shortly after Jackson was born. Like Chase, she also has a glitch called the Commando App. When angered, she turns into an evil version of herself called JAMS (also her normal nickname)

Other: loves to dance, sing, write, draw, sculpt; basically anything creative; she can not do most things that have to do with skill or co-ordination.

6/15/2012 . Edited 6/24/2012 #30 Report
127 found: Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service