Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Wolfs only

Fur color:

Size/build:

Vampires only

Eye color:

Powers:

Cover Job (LIke how Carlisle pretends to be a doctor)

11/21/2012 . Edited 11/21/2012 #1 Report
A Smoker B

Heres mine! :D

First name: Lestat

Last name: De Leon

Species: Vampire

Date of birth: 1895

Appearance: 2984/l.jpg

Personality: Laid back isn't to serious except when he needs to be. Seems like a loner at first but is a good friend when you get close to him.

Dislikes: People who are to serious, Wolves and their stench.

History: Was in the first world war and was turned when he recieved a fatal wound. He was in other numerous famous battles throughout history before becoming a muscian, wanting a more peaceful lifestyle.

Fighting section

Strengths: Stealth, and speed.

Weaknesses: Can't fight a large group for a very long period of time.

Vampires only

Eye color: Dark blue

Powers: Can control lightning and fire.

Cover Job: Musician

11/21/2012 . Edited 11/25/2012 #2 Report
M UnstableGuardian

Okay here

First name: Ashley

Last name: Roberts

Age (must be 18 years or older if your gonna be participating in lemons): 25

Species (Wolf, Vampire, Human): Human

Date of birth: 1987

Years as vampire: (Vampires only)

Appearance(Can be a real person, if you want):

Here is another one!!!!

Personality: She is a very kind and not really that shy of a person. She loves to brighten people's days up. She is extremely loyal to her close friends and family. She can be a picky person at times or be like a little bitch at times but not a lot. She is very patient and is very good with kids. She is incredible stubborn. She doesn't give in very easily.

Likes: reading, singing, drawing, dancing, socializing with friends, swimming, shopping, playing video games, going to see her brothers band play.

History: Had the dream life of a model save for the part that she didn't live in a city but rather the small town of Forks. She is a Victoria Secret model and she and her brother are the only to that live in the state of Washington. The rest of the family mostly lives in Chicago, Illiniodialing with a few down south. But in the spring she was hit driving to work and was fatally wounded. Having a memory loss for quite some time. A month later she was stabbed and attacked by a man. Loosing so much blood a vampire by the name of Lestat changed her. Now still being a newborn she resents the creature she has become. Why couldn't he just let her die?

Fighting section

Strengths: being with friends, ugh her stubbornness...

Weaknesses: being outnumbered, doesn't really have experience in fighting

Wolfs only

Fur color:

Size/build:

Vampires only

Eye color: Blood red at te moment.

Powers:

Cover Job:Victoria Secret Angel and a manager for her brothers band.

11/22/2012 . Edited 12/18/2012 #3 Report
A Smoker B

Accepted, but could you uh straighten that out a bit? Its kind of all over the place.

11/22/2012 #4 Report
M UnstableGuardian

Yeah the site did that.

11/22/2012 #5 Report
A Smoker B

Lol k. And i'll start the rp off k?

11/22/2012 #6 Report
M UnstableGuardian

Yeah sure I'm we're it taking place?

11/22/2012 #7 Report
A Smoker B

Well i made one were it takes place during the first movie/book but eventually I plan on it taking place in ALL the books/movies.

11/22/2012 #8 Report
TheWalkinDude17

First name: Shane

Last name: Monroe

Species: Vampire

Date of birth: 1947

Appearance:

Personality: Stuck up, vain, nice, dumb(imagine Karen Smith from Mean Girls)

Dislikes: Werewolf's, shapeshifters, rude people.

History: He got turned into a vampire by accident by accidental cutting his tongue on a vampires fang while they were making out. After he changed he wondered around the world and wound up in Forks.

Fighting section

Strengths: Sneaky,fast

Weaknesses: He's a coward and is scared of fighting but acts tough and only fights if he's desperate.

Vampires only

Eye color: Very light blue.

Powers: He can hide himself.(Aka you can't see,smell,hear,feel and I guess taste him lol.)

Cover Job: Guidance counselor for kids.

11/22/2012 #9 Report
A Smoker B

Accepted!

11/22/2012 #10 Report
Forgotten Tactic

First name: Hunter

Last name: Carter

Species: Wolf

Date of birth: 1986

Years as vampire: N/A

Appearance: Wolf Form:

Personality: Hunter is very fun and outgoing. He's the kind of person that won't leave you alone until he makes you laugh and smile. He loves doing everything he does in the most craziest and wildest way possible. Hunter tends to live far in the woods, so he does alot of hunting. Hunter has had bad experiences with vampires, so it's given him a hate towards them. He tends to only come into to town for social reasons or if he needs something and he can identify a vampire from miles away.

Dislikes: Vampires, Being Hungry, Rude People

History:

Fighting section

Strengths: His mind and physical strength

Weaknesses: Getting a cheap shot at him or getting caught off gaurd

Wolfs only

Fur color: Gray/White

Size/build: Very big and muscular. Big enough to be an alpha, if he wanted to.

Vampires only

Eye color:

Powers:

Cover Job (LIke how Carlisle pretends to be a doctor)

11/22/2012 #11 Report
A Smoker B

Accepted!

11/23/2012 #12 Report
Lt.fullerton

First name:Alexander

Last name:Hainsworth

Species :Human

Date of birth:March 1980

Appearance:Black hair and blue eyes but he has a huge scar on his face and he is missing a eye

Personality:Quiet,hates crowds,Never grows attacted to people,is very anti social

Dislikes:Spiders And Wolves

History:His family was mostly him being moved from foster home to foster home untill he was finally kicked out onto the streets and he had to raise himself on the streets so he knows how to defend himself very well

Fighting section

Strengths:Fighting in the daylight and fighting with knifes

Weaknesses:Fighting in darkness And Flying

11/23/2012 #13 Report
A Smoker B

Accepted

11/23/2012 #14 Report
Lt.fullerton

How should my person come in?

11/23/2012 #15 Report
A Smoker B

Just read through the last page, something will come to you.

11/23/2012 #16 Report
DeleteSoon

(this will probably edit weird..) (i'm gonna use an oc from another rp cuz i'm lazy :P)

First name: Helena

Last name: Grey

Age (must be 18 years or older if your gonna be participating in lemons): 19

Species (Wolf, Vampire, Human): Human

Date of birth: 6/7/1995

Appearance(Can be a real person, if you want): Michelle Trachtenburg

Personality: Can come off as rude and sarcastic, but its really just how she keeps people at a safe distance

Dislikes: her family, hypocrites

History: Helena was born into a very wealthy family. Her father came from a long line of successful entrepeneurs and he was no different. He met her mother at a charity ball that she had crashed and they got along very well at the start. Except for the fact that her father didn't know her mother's name. They went on a few dates and after a year her mother continued to refuse to tell him her name. Reaching his wits end, he looked up her name on a computer using a picture he took of her after realizing that he had fallen in love with her. He found out that she was a criminal, wanted for a string of jewelry robberies. Her name was Dinah Harris. After he found out, he didn't get a chance to confront her. Somehow she had found out that he knew who she was and ran off. The only thing she left was a note saying, "I'm sorry. -D." Her father fell into a deep depression and when he thought that things couldn't get worse, he found Helena on his doorstep, crying with a note attached to her blanket. All it said was, "I can't keep her, she's yours. -D." From that point on, Helena was raised by the elderly family butler, with her father ignoring her existence. The house they lived in was large enough so that they wouldn't have to interact. As she grew, Helena signed up for numerous camps, classes, anything to get away from that nearly empty house. Though sometimes, when she was home, she caught her father staring at the last pieces of her mother that he had left, the two notes she left behind. She hated her mother for being selfish and she hated her father for not moving on and practically abandoning her. Living in that much hate put her in a bad place, so she turned to drugs and alcohol. She eventually went to rehab for it and has since moved on, but she finds it difficult to let people in and make friends because of her issues with her father. (i wrote this a long time ago so forgive me if it's weird :P)

12/9/2012 . Edited by UnstableGuardian, 12/9/2012 #17 Report
A Smoker B

Lol just gimme a minute to read over it Robin.

12/9/2012 #18 Report
DeleteSoon

Sorry :P I'm rping in between writing an English essay :P

12/9/2012 #19 Report
A Smoker B

Lol its okay....Your oc is accepted and make sure you read the rules.

I might invte you to be a mod and make an rp just for mods and me...since in the twilight rp Semples character is talking to a guy who hasn't been here for awhile.

12/9/2012 . Edited 12/9/2012 #20 Report
DeleteSoon

Oky doky :) I guess I just start in the regular rp? :)

12/9/2012 #21 Report
A Smoker B

Sorry I was eating.

Uh hold up im gonna restart the rp.

12/9/2012 #22 Report
DeleteSoon

Kk :)

12/9/2012 #23 Report
A Smoker B

Hold up Robin.

Just got some tweaks to do.

12/9/2012 #24 Report
A Smoker B

Okay I started it up Robin.

12/9/2012 #25 Report
DeleteSoon

Alright :) thanks

12/9/2012 #26 Report
l-Anarchy-l

(Troy: Well, a guy who hates Twilight in a twilight RP...This should be amusing.

First name: Trent

Last name:Canin

Date of birth: 1989, Jan 7

Appearance: Trent is a mixed rac e(Native/caucasian) has scruffy brown hair and a scar on his neck from an earlier encounter with a vampire, He has green eyes and sharp canines, He is extremely well-built having the physical stamina and build as a professional wrestler. He often wears jeans and boots along with a loose jacket, He has a tribal tattoo in the shape of a wolf paw on the back of his shoulder.

Personality: Trent is a hunter. He is a lone wolf, preferring to be alone, He also hate Vampires with a passion and will often attempt to kill one if he sees one, He is also extremely sarcastic.

Dislikes: Vampires, romance novel,

History: When Trent was a cub, a group of Vampires wiped out his tribe, something that did not make him happy, since then, he has devoted himself to killing Werewolves, He has killed several vampires and has scars to show for it.

Fighting section

Strengths: Trent is extremely strong, durable, and quick able to meet a vampire blow for blow, He is also extremely resourceful, often using his surroundings as a weapon.

Weaknesses: However, Trent's stratagey is more often then not "Attack-Attack-Attack" which can be taken advantage of, He also prefers not to use his wolven form except to deliver the finishing blow.

Wolfs only

Fur color: Brown

Size/build: Muscular

12/9/2012 . Edited 12/9/2012 #27 Report
A Smoker B

Amusing and interesting.

Accepted, make sure you read and accept rules.

12/9/2012 #28 Report
l-Anarchy-l

First name: Daniel

Last name:Lupos

Date of birth: 1972, Jan 2

Appearance: Daniel wears a loose hoody jeans, he wears a necklace made of wolf teeth, a show of his skill as a warrior, he has a mohawk and numerous scars all over his body.

Personality: Daniel is a sociopath, to him, everything is prey to be hunted. he is sadistic and cannibalistic, often hunting other werewolves to prove his superiority, he has taken an intrest in hunting Trent due to the latter's killing of vampires.

Dislikes: weakness,

History: Daniel loves to brag about how he killed those who were weaker, including his past Pack, allowing him to leave and hunt. He wears a necklace made of werewolf fangs, a testament to his prowess.

Fighting section

Strengths: Daniel is strong, fast and cunning, he is an expert hunter and is more then willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Weaknesses: He is extremely prideful

Wolfs only

Fur color: Brown

Size/build: Muscular

12/11/2012 #29 Report
A Smoker B

Accepted.

12/11/2012 #30 Report
68 found: Page 1 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service