V
More
Forums » Twilight Roleplay! »
Private Rp for me and Robin
A Smoker B

WHoo!

1/6/2013 #1 Report
DeleteSoon

(lol :) and i guess i'll just be vampire-helena for the moment :P should they know each other?) Helena walked down the street, bored

1/6/2013 #2 Report
A Smoker B

(Hmm if you want them to they can :D)

Lestat's store was closed but the lights were still on so he could see as he was doing his pull ups on the poles on the ceiling.

1/6/2013 #3 Report
DeleteSoon

(being strangers sounds fun :) Helena sighed, walking by Lestat's store and raising an eyebrow at him.

1/6/2013 #4 Report
A Smoker B

(Kay)

Lestat glanced at her before stopping, landing on his feet before looking at her.

He waved slightly.

1/6/2013 #5 Report
DeleteSoon

Helena smiled at him, catching his scent. (brb dinner)

1/6/2013 #6 Report
A Smoker B

(Okay)

Lestat caught hers and smiled before walking over and opening the door.

"And I thought I was the only one here besides the Cullens."

1/6/2013 #7 Report
DeleteSoon

(on for a bit, then i have to leave again for a few minutes :( ) "Apparently not." she said, walking over to where he stood. "I'm Helena. And your nane is...?"

1/6/2013 #8 Report
A Smoker B

(Okay)

"Lestat." he said simply "at your service." he said bowing his head slightly.

1/6/2013 #9 Report
DeleteSoon

Helena chuckled. "Nice to meet you. This your store?"

1/6/2013 #10 Report
A Smoker B

"Yeah." he said nodding his head.

1/6/2013 #11 Report
DeleteSoon

"I feel like I've seen you from somewhere though..." she said quietly, a thoughtful look on her face.

1/6/2013 #12 Report
A Smoker B

"Really?" he asked, waiting to hear where she saw him before.

1/6/2013 #13 Report
DeleteSoon

(i don't wanna go to school tomorrow....) Helena sighed. "This probably sounds terrible, but...have you ever been with the Volturi?"

1/6/2013 #14 Report
A Smoker B

(Me either but why don't you wanna go?)

"Actually I was." he said looking down at her.

"Why?"

1/6/2013 #15 Report
DeleteSoon

"You probably don't remember...but in 1930, the Volturi came after a coven that knew me as a human....and Aro changed me when he realized I would be potentially valuable....He still hasn't collected on that." she reminisced, snapping out of it. "Anyway, I think you were there that day..." (i didn't start my english paper and its due in two days and we're supposed to turn in a rough draft tomorrow...four pages long and typed DX )

1/6/2013 #16 Report
A Smoker B

Lestat thought about it "yeah I was..." he said remembering though he was probably to busy 'taking care' of the coven to notice Aro changing her.

1/6/2013 #17 Report
DeleteSoon

Helena nodded. "So yeah..." she said awkwardly.

1/6/2013 #18 Report
A Smoker B

Lestat chuckled "no need to be awkward." he said smiling at her warmly.

1/6/2013 #19 Report
DeleteSoon

Helena smiled a bit. "Okay...well, I better be on my way..." she said sheepishly. "My motel's all the way across town and my speed's been acting strange lately for some reason..."

1/6/2013 #20 Report
A Smoker B

"I could give you a lift if your speeds acting funny." he said shrugging.

1/6/2013 #21 Report
DeleteSoon

(i'm thinking about breaking canon again... :P) "That...would be really nice actually." she said, grateful that she wouldn't have to walk all the way across town

1/6/2013 #22 Report
A Smoker B

(Really? Well okay then)

Lestat nodded before picking her up bridal style and walking outside.

1/6/2013 #23 Report
DeleteSoon

(except this time its major canon breaking...so I'm unsure...) Helena wrapped her arms around his neck so that she wouldn't fall.

1/6/2013 #24 Report
A Smoker B

(Lol let's just see how it plays out XD.)

He smiled down at her before taking off towards the motel at full speed, reaching the motel a minut later.

1/6/2013 #25 Report
DeleteSoon

(okay.... :) Helena smiled at him as she stood up. "Thanks." she said, kissing him on the cheek as a way of saying thank you and walking inside the motel

1/6/2013 #26 Report
A Smoker B

He chuckled before running back to his store and starting to do his pullups again.

1/6/2013 #27 Report
DeleteSoon

Helena checked back into the motel, lying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling. Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad...

1/6/2013 #28 Report
A Smoker B

(Skip to next time they meet? Or just to morning?)

Lestat finsihed before walking into the back, grabbing his guitar and starting to play a song.

1/6/2013 #29 Report
DeleteSoon

(morning :) Helena waited outside Lestat's store, waiting for it to open

1/6/2013 #30 Report
4,185 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service