Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » The Anti-Plagiarism Investigation Reports »
FFNID 1153120, 4969653, 10493351, 11162115, 12399047 - [Active][Repeat offender][Troll]
M RogueMudblood

Account #4 has now been deleted by admins.

5/25/2019 #91 Report
EetTheChildren

Ugh I haven't been active on here in forever, and this is what greets me after rising from my coffin. And to think a part of me gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said she was done stealing. At least the account is down. Wonder when the next will pop up now

5/26/2019 #92 Report
Beautiful Phantom

*SIGHS*

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/12399047/ButterflyMiko

Here we go once again. She is not a smart cookie, isn't she? 159 plus fics in past two days. Kurisuta's name showed up *again*. And to think I wouldn't notice her in my fandom. Again.

Nuke this entire planet.

Edit: oh and I reported her new ao3 account under the same name. Anyone know how a03 approached ban evaders? Their tos is confusing to me so I couldn't be sure, not an expert on legalese.

edit 2: she openly admitted her previous alias. Yet I still see the same stories from before. Good grief.

edit 3: her claims on 'I do not copy!' is proven false when I looked through Rogue's post on 'Timeless' (same fic, same title on new account, Kuri didn't bother trying to rewrite a single word) and found much of the same proofs they found—for example, ch. 9's 'horrid spirits' in particular still existed. I see very little evidences that Kurisuta even -tried-, plus she was invading new fandoms as well from the looks of it.

8/3/2019 . Edited 8/4/2019 #93 Report
Beautiful Phantom

She's still active.

9/3/2019 #94 Report
M RogueMudblood

There are 188 postings on this account. Do not have wherewithal to post template just now. Will move thread back to active status and begin working on this when am able.

Story count up to 192, 05 Dec 2019 3 PM Pacific (FFN time) And now, 195, 06 Dec 2019 2:34 PM Pacific (FFN time)

****************Accounts previously removed by admins****************

1. FFNID 1153120 - Kurisuta
  2. FFNID 4969653 - kem08b
  3. FFNID 10493351 - Krisemag (she calls this Kurisuta-sensei on her profile)
  4. FFNID 11162115 - MaskedXena

Please include the fact that they've already removed her form the site four times in any e-mail reports you send.

For now (will edit w/ template later):

Story: Sailor Moon Sacrifice, 2019-07-11

Chapter 1

Original: Sailor Moon Manga, vol. 12, act 60 - ai-no-senshi.net/information/manga/the-wedding

This segment:

"I felt something now," she says. "That a star was being born inside of me.

begins a segment in the stolen posting that is identical to the manga.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Sailor Moon manga, Act 41 (book 15?) - www.angelfire.com/scifi/animeland2/3translation15.html, originally published in Nakayoshi, Jan/Feb 1996

Starting at

"Selenity... Selenity..."

and scrolling down through

the Silver Millennium shall be destroyed.

the plagiarist has stolen the text, changing names and some details (four to three - number of girls in sailor suits).

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: "A Twisted Classic" - archiveofourown.org/works/826234/chapters/1568919, 2013-06-01

Original Author: Allie_Cat - archiveofourown.org/users/Allie_Cat/pseuds/Allie_Cat

This pair of sentences (stolen):

It was a fairly cool night and a slight breeze blew Kaguya's dark hair behind her. It was the night of the 800th anniversary of the Silver Alliance and the Silver Millennium was hosting a huge ball in honor of it.

is ripped directly from here (original):

It was a fairly cool night and a slight breeze blew the princess's silver hair behind her. It was the night of Serenity's eighteenth birthday and her mother, the Queen had decided to host a huge ball in honor of it.

Plagiarist then skips quite a bit of original and picks up at "around the dance floor, worry filling his mind" and conitnues onward, skipping bits and pieces here and there. Otherwise, this is practically verbatim (name changes).

Chapter 6

Original: wikimoon.org/index.php/Princess_Sailor_Moon

stolen:

Her costume was a great deal fancier than a normal sailor fuku; everything was trimmed with lace, pearls, or both. Her chest ribbon was a dark purple, with a large heart-shaped brooch at the center. Her skirt was dark blue but had lacy white petticoats under it. The garnet gems on her ondango were pearl-trimmed, and between them was a pearl crown similar to the one worn by Queen Serenity, in addition to the usual tiara. She wore white boots with red trim at the top in an upwards "v" shape and transparent heels. She also wore a ring on her left hand.

original:

Her costume was a great deal fancier than a normal sailor fuku; everything was trimmed with lace, pearls, or both. Her chest ribbon was a light pink, with a large heart-shaped brooch at the center. Her skirt was still blue but had lacy white petticoats under it. The red gems on her odango were pearl-trimmed, and between them was a pearl crown similar to the one worn by Neo-Queen Serenity in the manga, in addition to the usual tiara. She wore white boots with red trim at the top in an upwards "v" shape and transparent heels. She also wore a ring on her left hand.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Serenity

stolen:

Princess Kaguya had blue eyes, and long ebony curly hair done up in odangos, that seemed to be coming out of the buns, her unruly hair a trait shown to have carried over in her subsequent incarnations, and was wearing a white Empire Silhouette gown having a heavily decorated bodice. She had a silver crescent moon (symbol of the Moon Kingdom) on her forehead and golden earrings. She retained the garnet ring on her finger.

original:

Princess Serenity has blue eyes, and long silvery white hair done up in odangos, a trait shown to have carried over in her subsequent incarnations, and is shown wearing a white Empire Silhouette gown having a heavily decorated bodice. She wears a golden crescent moon (symbol of the Moon Kingdom) on her forehead and golden earrings. She has a beaded bracelet on her right wrist.

chapter 9:

Original: sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Silver_Crystal

This section:

"When this sword shines bright, when the Silver Crystal hidden inside the one who will someday become Queen begins to shine in the reaction to the wishes of her heart, she will become complete and reawaken the full great powers of the Moon. Offer up a prayer to the holy Crystal Tower, and bring peace to our kingdom once more."

chapter 11:

Original: Sailor Moon R, the movie: The Promise of the Rose - www.angelfire.com/anime5/sj3x/smrmovie.html

Beginning at

Serena: Forget-Me-Not.

Darien: What?

Plagiarist changed the names, but the lines and actions are the same. She did modify some lines, such as when, in the original script, Serena asks "Are you friends?", plagiarist has her SI OC asking "Who are you?" with the response "No (No, princess)" not making any sense. *eyeroll* Thief does add in a few pieces here and there, but it's easy enough to follow along with the original source.

This part:

chapter 6:

The Princess called Joyuese, her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. Joyuese then appeared coming out of her brooch.

chapter 7:

Instead, he Princess called her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand, and out of the shadows came Queen Serenity.

chapter 9:

the Princess called her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand.

chapter 11:

She called Joyuese, her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. Nothing happened.

is copied from wikimoon.org/index.php/Moonlight_Stick:

Sailor Moon called the Moonlight Stick placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. The Moonlight Stick then appeared coming out of her brooch.

Previously deleted:

1. SID 12985713 - Sailor Wars S
  2. SID 12982008 - Sailor Wars: Silver Millennium
  3. SID 12985729 - Sacrifice Novelization R (also titled "Sailor Wars: Novelization R")
  4. SID 13065292 - Promise of the Rose
  5. SID 13195448 - Sacrifice
AO3 also returned: archiveofourown.org/works/15709851. (A friend notified me she reported this to the AO3 admins.)

(AO3 note from previously deleted listing in thread SID 13195448.) Yes, I updated the links, and a scan confirmed that the sections notated above are all present in the new posting of the stolen content.

12/2/2019 . Edited 12/6/2019 #95 Report
M RogueMudblood

Reconstituted AO3 account: archiveofourown.org/users/ButterflyMiko/pseuds/ButterflyMiko (no postings as of 3 Dec 2019, 4:13 PM Pacific [FFN time]). And, please beware of the Mary Sue OCs if you delve into this.

For ease of reporting, I will be breaking up this profile template. I'm starting at the bottom, so the numbers will run the reverse of usual (above post will be integrated when I arrive at that story).

Previously deleted links are/will be included, regardless of whether a match was previously found, as her last account was banned before everything had been matched. (As that's what happens when the FFN admins tell you to get rid of the Disney scripts, and you do, but then you post up new Disney scripts....)

Story #195 of 195: Perfect Way In [Mobile link: Perfect Way In] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

A small section of chapter one is paraphrased from the anime/manga. (The scene is not verbatim.) The anime script can be viewed here: www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=death-note-anime-series-2007&episode=s01e01 (like all scripts from that site, there aren't any character names next to the lines)

chapter one excerpt:

"Oh! The hostages are coming out!" the reporter was saying on the television.

I stood, and walked to the TV, barely comprehending the words that came next. Something about a heart attack.

"You…just killed someone," Hina said.

"It was a criminal," Light said. "The world is better off."

"I hope you didn't forget our bargain," Hina said. "And remember that sometimes I might need you to use the Death Note to protect my gang."

Light laughed slightly. "I thought you said killing was wrong."

"I don't want to hear it," Hina said.

"I'm going to test it again," Light said.

anime script excerpt:

The hostages are coming out! They all seem to be all right! And now it looks like the SWAT team is entering! Has the suspect been arrested?! Yes! We just received word that the suspect has died inside the daycare center! The suspect is dead! Kurou Otoharada The police are strongly denying that they shot the suspect! Then could he have felt cornered and committed suicide? According to one of the hostages, "the suspect just suddenly collapsed.

" A heart attack N-No way This is a coincidence.

It's gotta be coincidence! Light! It's almost 6:30.

Don't you have your prep course tonight? Yeah, I'm getting ready now.

Death Note But if this really works It's worth testing it once more.

So I guess it has to be another criminal.

Otherwise, I didn't find a match. If someone recognizes it, please post a reply to let us know.

Previous deletion: Perfect Way In

Story #194 of 195: Shock [Mobile link: Shock] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

No matches returned.

Previous deletion: Shock

Story #193 of 195: Broken Butterflies [Mobile link: Broken Butterflies] 2019-05-31

Original:

Original Author:

Pulled up the deleted link to the matching posting on her new AO3 account (linked at top of post). No other returns.

Previous deletion: Broken Butterflies

Story #192 of 195: My Fake Fiance [Mobile link: My Fake Fiance] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Welp. Chapter two has code. So, possibly she just moved it from her new AO3 before all those stories got taken down. Or, possibly she took it from somewhere else. Either way, no other returns popping in Google.

Previous deletion: My Fake Fiancé

Story #191 of 195: Through the Looking Glass [Mobile link: Through the Looking Glass] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Typical super-OP Mary Sue from another universe ends up in HP (with everyone else from her home universe, a bit atypical, that), living through HPatPS (except not-read on). However, until chapter five, there is no real interaction with the mechanics of HP. At that point, the MS/SI directs them through the trials (with notable ones missing), all of them being too easy and without Hermione's intellect w/ Snape's puzzle (ironically the MS/SI is allegedly SS' daughter in this AU XO) there are two near fatalities. They survive because of course! But with the exception of a few lines that are suspiciously close to HP canon (I've seen direct lift in numerous HP stories; this doesn't even come close to qualifying), there isn't an exact enough match for FFN admin intervention on this.

Otherwise, no other returns.

Previous deletion: Through The Looking Glass

Story #190 of 195: Stolen [Mobile link: Stolen] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Chapters 3 & 4 are identical. There's an A/N at the bottom of chapter 6 that claims "Cursed" is the sequel (but on AO3, that's what she called this portion). Otherwise, no returns.

Previous deletion: Stolen

AO3 old link: archiveofourown.org/works/19310278, under the title "Cursed".

Story #189 of 192: Winged [Mobile link: Winged] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Brings up a mirror site - haosijia.wang - which redirects to the home page rather than loading the specific page. Possibly a location based redirect. Have run into those on Chinese servers (this isn't one, but may be a similar code).

Hm.

Story #188 of 195: Burning [Mobile link: Burning] 2019-06-04

Original:

Original Author:

She confuses veins with arteries, but other than the AO3 links, no returns.

Previous deletion: Burning

Two deleted AO3 links returned, both under title "Burning":

1. archiveofourown.org/works/15533973 - Kurisuta account
  2. archiveofourown.org/works/19056907 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #187 of 195: Cursed Ones [Mobile link: Cursed Ones] 2019-06-08

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns beyond deleted AO3 link.

Previous deletion: Cursed Ones

AO3 old link: archiveofourown.org/works/19030702, under the title "Cursed Ones"

Story #186 of 195: Malice in the Looking Glass [Mobile link: Malice in the Looking Glass] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns beyond deleted AO3 link.

Previous deletion: Malice in the Looking Glass

AO3 old link: archiveofourown.org/works/15554379 - Kurisuta account

Story #185 of 195: Midnight Pearls [Mobile link: Midnight Pearls] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Chapter 7 includes lyrics from Martina McBride's "Concrete Angel", first three lines of Verse 4 (marked as verse 3 on link, but there are two "verse 3"s) - genius.com/Martina-mcbride-concrete-angel-lyrics

Previous deletion: Midnight Pearls

Story #184 of 195: Neverending Story [Mobile link: Neverending Story] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Chapter one copies Samara's Song from the film "The Ring" in its entirety: lyrics.fandom.com/wiki/Samara_Morgan:Samara_Song

Text of chapter one strikes me as a mish-mash. I'm not finding exact matches, but I'm not familiar with Everlost by Neal Shusterman, and the collection of a thousand souls to leave thing is ripped straight from there. Some of the dialogue, meanwhile, reminds me heavily of Tim Burton's "Alice Through the Looking Glass". She does reference it in the first chapter as being "like a really gory anime", but there are a lot of Alice in Wonderland animes out there. (I'm really hoping the surname and location in chapter two aren't actually this chick's RL info.) Unfortunately, there's enough that's spliced-and-diced that I am unable to match to any one source.

Previous deletion: Neverending Story

Previously deleted w/ this title, and matching text to that: Neverending-Story, Grimoire

Another mirror site returned: www.0655.top (didn't click it)

Story #183 of 195: Froshkonig [Mobile link: Froshkonig] 2019-06-10

Original: Disney's "Princess and the Frog" - www.scripts.com/script-pdf/21110

Original Author: Ron Clements

The story copies plot from Disney's film quite clearly.

Chapter 3 - yuyuhakusho.fandom.com/wiki/Shinobu_Sensui

excerpt from original:

Sensui was a tall, broad shouldered, long-limbed man with tan skin, an ovoid jewel in the middle of his forehead and a rather long neck. He normally kept his hair slicked back, with a bang arching slightly over his forehead. He wore a casual long-sleeved gray shirt, dark gray jeans with a matching black belt on his waist and a matching shoes making his outfit into a shades of gray. Though the unusual length of his limbs gave the illusion of a slender build, on one occasion after he lost his shirt it was seen that his torso was quite muscular. This occasion also revealed that his torso, shoulders and arms were all covered with a great deal of heavy scarring, which Sensui inflicted upon himself as part of his combat training. His Kazuya personality also has the ability to morph his right hand and part of his forearm into a gun barrel.

stolen:

Sensui was a tall, broad shouldered, long-limbed man with tan skin, an ovoid jewel in the middle of his forehead and a rather long neck. He normally kept his hair slicked back, with a bang arching slightly over his forehead. He wore a casual long-sleeved gray shirt, dark gray jeans with a matching black belt on his waist and a matching shoes making his outfit into a shades of gray. Though the unusual length of his limbs gave the illusion of a slender build, his torso was quite muscular. His torso, shoulders and arms were all covered with a great deal of heavy scarring, which Sensui inflicted upon himself as part of his combat training.

~.~.~.~.~

Also copies script/lyrics from Disney's "Princess and the Frog" - www.scripts.com/script-pdf/21110 (p14)

I hope you're satisfied

But if you ain't, don't blame me

You can blame my friends

On the other side

You got what you wanted

But you lost what you had

stolen:

"Oh thank you Shadow Man!" Christel said.

"You can thank my Friends on the Other Side."

The dust blew after her as she left.

"You got what you wanted...but you lost what you had."

Previous deletion: Froschkönig - SID 13234256

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19108441 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #182 of 195: Ghost of A Rose [Mobile link: Ghost of A Rose] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

There's a lot of POV switching, and randomly in chapter 4 Artemis Fowl shows up... (It's not an XO.) ...and he's a Yokai. -.- And then Inuyasha shows up in chapter 7. -le sigh-

Unfortunately, not able to identify the source(s).

Previous deletion: Ghost of a Rose

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19043572 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #181 of 195: Supergirl: Origins [Mobile link: Supergirl: Origins] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Again with the POV switching. Obsession with gangs and genetic experimentation, this one has. Unfortunately, not able to find the source(s).

Previous deletion: Supergirl

AO3 deleted links: archiveofourown.org/works/15551388 - Kurisuta account, archiveofourown.org/works/19044040/ - ButterflyMiko account

12/3/2019 . Edited 12/7/2019 #96 Report
M RogueMudblood

The rest of the template (broken down by pages as set by the mobile profile), because she has apparently decided to continue to add to her "haul" to try and keep from being reported. I'm sure she thinks she's amusing.

Story #180 of 195: Madchen [Mobile link: Madchen] 2019-06-10

Original: Fruits Basket (manga)

Original Author: Tokyopop (distributor)

sample pages: angelfire.com/anime6/furubalovers/Chapter9.html search "naked so many times" (chapter 2 of FFN posting). There's a lot of paraphrasing, but it's a clear rip off of plot (and dialogue in many places).

Previous deletion: Madchen

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19057246, archiveofourown.org/works/19859920 - both from ButterflyMiko account. Alternate story title: "My Secrets, Your Secrets"

Story #179 of 195: Silver Rain Fell [Mobile link: Silver Rain Fell] 2019-06-11

Original: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009 anime)

Original Author: Hiromu Arakawa (manga creator)

For example, this section (chapter 4):

"We're humans!" Ed's voice snapped her back to reality. "And we couldn't even save one little girl. We're just pathetic human beings."

S1E4: An Alchemist's Anguish transcript section - reference: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_(anime)#An_Alchemist's_Anguish_[1.04]

Edward: We may be called dogs of the military. We may even be cursed as devils. That doesn't matter. Al and I are still going to get our bodies back. We know the truth. We know we're not devils. I know we're not gods. We're human... [suddenly screaming]: WE'RE ONLY HUMAN! ...who can't even do anything to save one innocent little girl... so what good are we then?

~.~.~.~.~

same chapter:

The next day they came back to an empty house.

"I told you something shady was going on here," Kiana said.

"Shh!" hissed Ed. "Mr. Tucker? Are you here? Nina?"

They entered a wide room. Shou Tucker was there, next to a chimera.

Kiana flinched and fell backward onto the floor.

"Kiana!" Al exclaimed, helping her up. "Are you okay?"

"Th-The chimera...it's..." Kiana shivered, then yelled her next words. "It's Nina and Alexander!"

Ed instantly understood what that meant and grabbed Tucker and pinned him to a wall. "First was your wife, now your daughter?"

"You're not that different," Tucker replied. "You and your brother and sister. All part of the same group."

Ed lost his temper and began mercilessly punching Tucker into the wall. "We are nothing alike! We wouldn't ever do somethng like this! We'd never-"

script - reference: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_(anime)#An_Alchemist's_Anguish_[1.04]

[Alphonse opens Mr. Tucker's front door]

Alphonse: Hello Mr. Tucker. Thanks for having us again today!

[Ed and Al begin to walk through the house, which is quiet and dark.]

Alphonse: Mr. Tucker?

Edward: Hey! Nina!

[Ed and Al open a door with Mr. Tucker inside under dim lighting.]

Alphonse: Mr. Tucker!

Edward: There you are! So you are home.

Tucker: Yes. I did it, boys. I finally did it. A Chimera that understands human speech. Here, let me show you. [He kneels over a Chimera resemblant of a dog.] Listen to me, that person over there, that's Edward.

[...]

[Ed suddenly looks horrified.]

Edward [quietly]: Mr. Tucker, when did you get your State certification again...?

Tucker [nonchalantly]: Let's see, It was two years ago.

Edward: And when did your wife leave you?

Tucker: That was two years ago, too.

Edward: I just have one more question for you... [now sounding antagonistic]: Nina and Alexander. Where are they?!

[Tucker freezes up, then slowly looks back at Ed with a terrified expression.]

Tucker: ...damn brat, figuring it out so quickly!

[Edward rushes Tucker and pins him against the wall.]

Alphonse: Brother!

[...]

[Edward punches Tucker in the face, causing his glasses to fall and break.]

Tucker: [chuckles] We are the same! We're the same! You're just like me!

Edward: We're not!

Tucker: Oh, but yes we are! The opportunity was right in front of us and we took it. We had to, even though we knew it was against the rules!

Edward: NO!

[Edward punches Tucker in the face again.]

Edward: Not me!

[Another punch]

Edward: Alchemists don't...[another punch] DO that! [another punch] I'm not...! I'M NOT--!!!

Chapter 5 excerpt:

"Where there are creators there are also destroyers," replied the man.

S1E5: "Rain of Sorrows" excerpt - reference: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_(anime)#Rain_of_Sorrows_[1.05]

Armstrong: What do you mean? Destruction and creation are two sides of the same coin! You must destroy to create! THAT IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE! [takes off shirt, poses epically]

~.~.~.~.~

Chapter 5 excerpt:

"You don't get to do that," Ed said softly. "You don't get to gamble your life like that!"

There was a crash and the man disappeared into the sewers.

"Hm…I didn't know you cared, Ed," Kiana said. "I wasn't going to sit back and let you die, stupid. Why didn't you at least try to run away when we were about to die?"

"Because," Ed said, flinching. "You would've all been defenseless. Like I said, you can't die for me!"

S1E5: "Rain of Sorrows" excerpt - reference: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_(anime)#Rain_of_Sorrows_[1.05]

Alphonse: [punches Edward, leaving him shocked] Why didn't you run away when I told you to?! What kind of idiot are you?!?

Edward: No way! I'm not just gonna run away and leave you behind!

Alphonse: WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE A IDIOT!!! [punches Edward again as their quarrel catches attention from a spectating military]

Edward: What do you keep punching me like that for? If I'd run away you coulda been killed, you know that?!

Alphonse: And maybe I wouldn't have been! Making the decision to die is something only an idiot does!

Previous deletion: Silver Rain Fell

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19064425 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #178 of 195: Charmed and Cursed [Mobile link: Charmed and Cursed] 2019-06-05

Original:

Original Author:

The summary here: www.amazon.com/Fruits-Basket-Collectors-Vol-1/dp/0316360163 is roughly the first chapter of SID 13304802. But the "Look Inside" at Amazon is for Fruits Basket Another #1, not the first series.

Chapter 10 copies a section from Charmed, S4E3: "Hell Hath No Fury" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Hell_Hath_No_Fury/Script

"Let the object of objection become but a dream, as I cause the seen to be unseen."

But otherwise, no significant single source found.

Previous deletion: None noted in thread.

AO3 deleted links: archiveofourown.org/works/15533802 - Kurisuta account; archiveofourown.org/works/19027135/ - ButterflyMiko account

Story #177 of 195: Camp Arnold [Mobile link: Camp Arnold] 2019-06-01

Original:

Original Author:

Repetitive back-and-forth on POV. ('cause that never looks suspicious) But no returns other than mirror sites. Today's new mirror: www.7049.top (-sigh-).

Previous deletion: Camp Arnold

AO3 deleted links: archiveofourown.org/works/15554532 - Kurisuta account; archiveofourown.org/works/19030366 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #176 of 195: Lilie Havfrue [Mobile link: Lilie Havfrue] 2019-06-10

Original: disney.fandom.com/wiki/Kida_Nedakh

Original Author:

This description:

Like all Atlanteans, Kia had white hair and brown skin. She had blue-colored tattoos and large blue eyes. She also wears a shard of the crystal around her neck. She wore only a simple blue bikini, the top being a strapless bandeau and the bottoms were covered with sarong type skirt and she went around barefoot.

is from two places under "Physical appearance" on the wiki link:

Like all Atlanteans, Kida has white long hair and brown skin. She has blue-colored tattoos (which represent teardrops), which appear to change slightly after she becomes Queen and large blue eyes. She also wears a shard of the crystal around her neck. With the power of the Atlantean crystal, Kida and the other Atlanteans are given abnormally long lives. Though Kida is roughly 8,500 - 8,800 years old (according to Milo), she physically resembles someone in their mid-late 20's.

Her attire changes when she makes the transition from princess to a queen, with her clothes going from being very revealing to being elaborate. As a princess, she wears only a simple blue bikini, the top being a strapless bandeau and the bottoms are covered with sarong type skirt and she goes around barefoot

This was posted on her AO3 account as "The Little Mermaid (1989), but the link gives a 404 now.

Chapter 2

Lifted from Disney's "The Little Mermaid" script - www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/l/little-mermaid-script-transcript-ariel.html:

Over an ocean, birds were flying and porpoises were swimming happily. From the fog a ship appeared crashing through the waves.

Chapter 4 has a very small line from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - www.scripts.com/script-pdf/3230

"The Heart of Atlantis lies within the Eyes of her King."

And chapter 6 ventured into NSFW territory, though very mildly.

Previous deletion: Lilie Havfrue

The new mirror: www.ggqt.tk

Story #175 of 195: The Spider's Therapist [Mobile link: The Spider's Therapist] 2019-07-17

Duplicate: SID 13397766 - Crescent, published 2019-09-28. (story #30, this post in thread) There are some alterations in the text, but it is largely duplicated throughout chapter one. Names changed for the fandom alteration, she forgot about the first-person pronouns (largely) when adding in her name as the MS-SI-OC.

Original:

Original Author:

Otherwise, no returns.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19847470 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #174 of 195: To Dwell on Dreams [Mobile link: To Dwell on Dreams] 2019-07-17

Duplicate: copies SID 13434256 - Artemis Fowl and the Wonderful World of Disney, chapter 5 (story #10), published 2019-11-17

Original:

Original Author:

A six word section pulled Avi's Crispin, but scanning around that area, I didn't see enough of a match. Eight words pulled Joan Smith's The Moonless Night with the same issue. Otherwise, not finding direct matches beyond the duplicate.

Story #173 of 195: Enchanted [Mobile link: Enchanted] 2019-07-17

Original: the "Dominus Trinus" from "Charmed"

Original Author: charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Dominus_Trinus changing only a single word (three to two).

Otherwise, not finding direct matches.

Also brings up yet another mirror site: www.2563.cf. I didn't click that one, so a word of warning: it might not be safe.

Story #172 of 195: Enchanted From The Future [Mobile link: Enchanted From The Future] 2019-07-17

Original: Charmed, "Something Wicca This Way Comes" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Something_Wicca_This_Way_Comes/Script

Original Author: Constance M. Burge

The end of the chapter, specifically:

"Well well…what do we have here," the Source said in a dark voice. "Hana and Melody Halliwell. So like Phoebe you two are. I knew her you know. Back when I was known as Barbas…the Demon of Fear. So…what are you two afraid of?"

He looked at his hand as if reading a book. "Melody…afraid of heights? And Hana…afraid of losing Melody. This will be easy."

"Y-You…you're the Source?" Mel whispered, her voice hushed.

"Don't let him intimidate you!" I yelled, but it sounded more like a squeak. I wanted to project him out of our house. Or us. Just safe. SAFE!

Barbas laughed. "They all try and try and fail. They never learn. Your powers don't work when you are paralyzed with fear."

"Nn…" was all I could manage as I struggled to move. My heart was beating so fast I was sure he could hear it. And he was sickeningly drinking it all in. My fear was like a sick thrill for him. I was angry, but I couldn't move. And Mel had vanished.

And then we were outside. He had staged it all. We were too weak, too inexperienced. I looked up at the height of the house, where Mel had begun to stumble. I couldn't move…I felt my breath catch.

And then someone grabbed her. I was sure I saw someone grab her and then fly down with black wings. And then it was seemingly a mortal.

"Vanquish him quickly!" said the unknown ally.

I grabbed my sisters hand and we chanted: "The power of two will bring us through. The power of two will bring us through. The power of two will—"

Barbas exploded. There was an echo. "I'll be back! Fear always comes back…"

reads like the scene where Jeremy attacks the three at home in "Something Wicca This Way Comes"

Story #171 of 195: Sucker Punch [Mobile link: Sucker Punch] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Though there are a few pieces coming up with a fragment or two - and some of them are news articles... Nothing is matching closely enough on its own.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19849276 - ButterflyMiko account

Today's mirror site: 1126.gq

Story #170 of 195: What's Left Behind [Mobile link: What's Left Behind] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

This flows too well, unlike the other postings that are "hers". Have a support ticket in to Google because this helped me prove their algorithm isn't working the way it should. Mayhap I can get them to actually fix their code.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19849591 - ButterflyMiko account.

Story #169 of 195: Angel Down [Mobile link: Angel Down] 2019-07-17

Duplicate: copies SID 13340242 - An Old Story (story #131), posted 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Possible original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11301352/1/Wiz, 2015-06-08

Possible original author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5873972/Redsnidget

matching excerpt:

"Tonight is the night of the long awaited big event! The blood inside the Saehara Takeshi reporter is burning wild!" Saehara cackled, grip onto Daisuke who flailed.

"Can't...breathe Saehara..."

"YUP!" He decided to ignore his red-haired friend to face the others, "Got the info from my old man, Tonight at eleven P.M. Something's definitely gunna happen!"

"Oh?" Miyuki give off a blank looks.

"Yes..."Saehara paused, raise a eyebrow back at their only female friend then shove a broom at Daisuke to give him a glare, "I have to go prepare, so you have to do my share of cleaning as well!"

"AH?"

"I'll get you some of Harada's pictures! Be a good boy!"

"EH!"

Soon as Saehara ran off to do something cause Daisuke to call him back, "SA-SAEHARA! WAIT! HEY!" His calling has failed him cause him to groan, "Geez, how many times has he done this week~" He complains.

"I don't know why you still help him." Miyuki sighed, shake her head, "I'll help you out since I have nothing to do anyway."

Likely source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11931956/1/D-N-Angel-The-Hearts-Key, 2016-05-05 - says it follows the anime and manga, so leads me to my first conclusion: this is lift from the fandom's source material and not plagiarised from another fan fiction.

Likely source's author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7027763/Delta-Princess

matching excerpt:

"Tonight is the night of the long awaited big event! The blood inside the reporter Justin Seahara is burning wild!" As Saehara keep ranting about this big event I am just able to say "Can't breath...Saehara." He finally releases the headlock and says "Got the info from my old man. Tonight at 11pm, something's definitely gonna happen! I have to go prepare, so you have to do my share of cleaning as well!" "Ah?" "I'll get some of Serena's pictures! So be a good boy!" "Eh! Sa-Saehara! Wait! Hey!" I yell as he runs out the door. "Geez, how many times has he done this, this week."

God, I always have bad luck. But...But today a bit of good luck isn't to much to ask for. Inserted the key card for the lock. "It won't open?" I looked the key card I had and realized I got the wrong card. The key card I had was the science lab not for the art room. "It's always like this! Why does this have to happen." For me, Confessing took all of my courage. Dumb and cumsy, always boring myself to death. This was my first step in attempt to change myself. Next thing I know someone is sticking of a napkin, I turn to find Zac Hiwatari. "Hi-Hiwatari!" I yell in realization. I snap myself back to reality "Ah! Sorry! I got the wrong card. The door is still locked. I'll open it right now." I tell Hiwatari. "...Open it?..." He wonders out loud. " is an older model... So if I do this, it should open easily" After fiddling around with the lock for 20 seconds I opened the door. "It opened! ..ah but why are you here Hiwatari?" I asked after I opened the door. "I'm on clean up..." "Ah...I see"

Possible that this was taken directly from the D N Angel anime or manga. Not having luck finding a viewable source of the text from either one. So above is the oldest copy I found, and the closest textual match to the scene because they aren't the same.

Story #168 of 195: Clairvoyance [Mobile link: Clairvoyance] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

No returns for significant portions. Did see that she uses the definition of cognitive empathy, but it pulls numerous sites and no direct matches to surrounding text in SID 13340333

Previous deletion: Clairvoyance

Story #167 of 195: Timekeeper [Mobile link: Timekeeper] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Other than the description of the cliffs, part of which pulled returns for a book about Paramhansa Yogananda (but not enough similarity beyond five words), no results.

Previous deletion: Timekeeper

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19852210 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #166 of 195: Sisterhood [Mobile link: Sisterhood] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19858021 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #165 of 195: Fairy Tale [Mobile link: Fairy Tale] 2019-07-18

Original: Luna, Covi and the Stolen Spirit - Google books link, published 2014-11-11

Original Author: Babs Potter

"Uh, yeah, the cat," I replied, and went down, jumping at Buyo's affectionate kitty-love, but picking him up and cuddling him, and then turning to the well. "And nothing to—"

A bright light shot out of the well

mimics a scene on page 175

Duplicate: copies SID 13310251 - Year of the Horse (story #71) from "I stood and hugged him" to the end of the chapter.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19858387 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #164 of 195: Mermaid Saga [Mobile link: Mermaid Saga] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: possibly A Mermaid Story. Definitely: Sound of Silence (2019-01-01), Sound of Silence (2019-08-08), Orgel (also titled: "Life's First Cry") - posted in 3rd-person POV, char name "Mana Hyuga". These three were all in the Naruto fandom.

The summary from "Orgel":

Mana Hyuga is imprisoned for her draconian power. Kiana Ofuda is abandoned by her "fake" family and sent to the Sand. Ava Inuzuka and Billie Kazekage are cousins that share a twin-like bond. Reiko Uzumaki is the only one that stayed by Itachi's side. Kuri Hikawa lost her brother Sai to the Root and stared down Itachi's Tsukiyomi to protect Sasuke. Together they must defend Konoha.

The posting had at least 10 chapters.

A Google return for a Wattpad story titled "When The Sun Goes Down" returns a 404. Also found another mirror site: www.fanfiction.club

Other mirrors: www.1128.gq, www.ggqe.tk

Otherwise, no returns.

Story #163 of 195: An Eternal Sky [Mobile link: An Eternal Sky] 2019-07-18

Original: "Charmed", S7E17: "Scry Hard" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Scry_Hard/Script

Original Author: Andy Reaser and Doug E. Jones

copies the "I am light, I am one too strong" (etc.) chant.

Original: "Charmed", S6E10: "Chris-Crossed" charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Chris-Crossed/Script

Original Author: Cameron Litvack

copies the "Hear these words, hear the rhyme" (etc.) chant.

Copies "The Rose and the Amaranth" from Aesop's Fables without so much as a nod other than the random capitalization within the sentence where it starts.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19859533 (no account listed as associated?)

Story #162 of 195: My Secrets Your Secrets [Mobile link: My Secrets Your Secrets] 2019-07-18

Duplicate: copies parts of SID 13308713 - Madchen (story #180)

Original:

Original Author:

The "being afraid" line pulls this old WaPo article from 1988: www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/wellness/1988/04/12/do-you-have-nightmares-too/2c2ce072-9432-41c5-aa25-05b74d05161a/

Otherwise, no matches. Not sure how much of it corresponds to Fruits Basket like Madchen does.

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19859920 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #161 of 195: Ninako the First [Mobile link: Ninako the First] 2019-07-18

Original: Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess (the movie)

Original Author: www.scripts.com/script/sofia_the_first_once_upon_a_princess_18417

Copies from the opening to "storybook beginning".

Previous deletion: Ninako the First

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/17/2019 #97 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #160 of 195: Sailor Wars FMA [Mobile link: Sailor Wars FMA] 2019-07-18

opening line is lifted, no credit given:

Original: Fullmetal Alchemist - en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist

Original Author: Hiromu Arakawa

Previous deletion: None specific to this title; however possibly matches the five prior deletions in post #95 and Kaguya

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19860346 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #159 of 195: Endverse [Mobile link: Endverse] 2019-07-18

Welcome to code hell.

Original: Charmed S8E22: "Forever Charmed" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Forever_Charmed/Script

Original Author: Jeannine Renshaw

stolen:

Kuri and Kiana sat there. Reiko came downstairs and put the Grimoire on the table. "Don't tell me we have to go fight a demon," Kiana complained "No, I don't think we'll have to do that anytime soon." Reiko replied. "Then what's with the Book?" Kuri asked. "Yeah what's the deal?" Mana came from the Nexus. "Well, I think we should write everything down," Reiko said. "Everything that happened, everything we want future generations to know, so that we can pass it down, just like it was passed down to us." "Kuri smiled. Kiana and Mana nodded. "After you," Kiana said. "Reiko turned the Grimoire. Kiana found a blank page and uncapped a pen, then wrote.

original:

[Scene: Manor. Dining room. Phoebe and Paige sit there. Piper comes downstairs and puts the Book on the table.]

Paige: Don't tell me we have to go fight a demon.

Piper: No, I don't think we'll have to do that anytime soon.

Phoebe: Then what's with the Book?

Piper: Well, I think we should write everything down. Everything that happened, everything we want future generations to know, so that we can pass it down, just like it was passed down to us.

(Phoebe smiles. Paige nods.)

Paige: After you.

(Piper turns the Book. Phoebe finds a blank page and uncaps a pen, then writes.)

Also mimics the voiceover bit with the kids; slight alteration to make it fit in her weird creation.

Picks back up with direct lift at "A Darklighter fired a crossbow at Kiana as a woman cowered behind her." (stolen) / "[Scene: Alley. A Darklighter fires a crossbow at Paige as a woman cowers behind her.]" [(The line just before that is lifted, with first person POV changed to third, names changed and "Whitelighter" changed to "miko".)] down to "At Magic School, Sam was teaching." (stolen) / "Piper: (Voice Over) He went back to teaching." then a line added in before she picks right back up with the direct plagiarism, changing names/POV only down to "He took the book." (stolen) // "(He takes the book.)" (original)

Then skip the pregnancy/marriage in the stolen copy down to "And although Castiel and Kuri" to match again with the script at "Piper: (Voice Over) And although we certainly had our struggles..." all the way to the end.

Story #158 of 195: Illusion [Mobile link: Illusion] 2019-07-19

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns.

Story #157 of 195: Internet [Mobile link: Internet] 2019-07-19

Duplicate: SID 13314760 - Training, chapter 3, posted 2019-06-17 (story #28) from "Time seemed to stop" to "save the ones she/I cared/care about?"

Same scene was previously in SID 13406256 both chapters three and seven. That story was titled "Fortunate Son", and was published on 2019-10-09

Original:

Original Author:

Otherwise, not finding source.

Previous deletion: None from prior accounts noted in thread; see notation above.

Story #156 of 195: Live to Die [Mobile link: Live to Die] 2019-07-19

Original: Charmed S3E3: "Once Upon a Time" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time/Script

Original Author: Krista Vernoff

Misspells "tween" of the "See the Unseen" spell.

Story #155 of 195: Vampyre [Mobile link: Vampyre] 2019-07-17

Chapter 1:

The first sentence is also found in SID 13340165 - Lost Blood, chapter 1 (story #97) (eighth sentence from the end of the chapter)

From "for a last night of peace" to the end of the chapter, duplicate: SID 13340870 - Sailor Wars TB, chapter 1 (story #140)

Chapter 2

Original: House of Night: Marked - www.amazon.com/Marked-House-Night-Book-1/dp/0312360266

Original Author: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

From "Night has chosen thee" to "House of Night" lifted from page 3 of the novel.

Mirror site: www.runto.info

Story #154 of 195: Amsel Twins [Mobile link: Amsel Twins] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19850023 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #153 of 195: Eternal Hikari Curse [Mobile link: Eternal Hikari Curse] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

See notes on possible section from D N Angel on stories #131, 169. Smaller segment present in this posting.

The reference to the "Crown of Alice" in the end of chapter two - I found matches only in that it is an item in a game "Wonderland No More" that from what I understand functions much like D&D.

Otherwise, though a sentence here or there does return something, not enough that I can point definitively to a source link.

Previous deletion: Hikari Curse

AO3 deleted links: archiveofourown.org/works/15554871 - Kurisuta account; archiveofourown.org/works/19851784 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #152 of 195: Written From Fire [Mobile link: Written From Fire] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Written From Fire

Story #151 of 195: Onryo [Mobile link: Onryo] 2019-06-10

Chapter 7

Original: song: "Samara's Song" - lyrics.fandom.com/wiki/Samara_Morgan:Samara_Song

Original Author: from the movie "The Ring" (2002)

Previous deletion: Onryo

Story #150 of 195: College Adventures [Mobile link: College Adventures] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: College Adventures

Story #149 of 195: Made of Stone [Mobile link: Made of Stone] 2019-06-28

Original:

Original Author:

Story #148 of 195: Westfield Home for the Supernatural [Mobile link: Westfield Home for the Supernatural] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Westfield Home For the Supernatural (and there was an oddity in post #89 that involved this, so a note got nixed from prior research. -.-)

Story #147 of 195: Dreamtime [Mobile link: Dreamtime] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Story #146 of 195: Howling [Mobile link: Howling] 2019-06-26

Original:

Original Author:

Story #145 of 195: Pink Moon [Mobile link: Pink Moon] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Story #144 of 195: Pan [Mobile link: Pan] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Pan

Prior notes: Chapters 3, 4, 5 appear to be paraphrased from Once Upon a Time S3E8: "Think Lovely Thoughts" - transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8946 - I am not certain that this still applies. 06 Dec 2019 4:06 PM Pacific (FFN time)

Story #143 of 195: Stay With Me [Mobile link: Stay With Me] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion:

Story #142 of 195: Devil's Backbone [Mobile link: Devil's Backbone] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion:

Story #141 of 195: Kaguya [Mobile link: Kaguya] 2019-06-14

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: possibly matches the five prior deletions in post #95; title match to Kaguya

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/23/2019 #98 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #140 of 195: Sailor Wars TB [Mobile link: Sailor Wars TB] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: None specific to this title; however possibly matches the five prior deletions in post #95 and Kaguya

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19860442 - ButterflyMiko account.

Story #139 of 195: Centuries [Mobile link: Centuries] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Story #138 of 195: Vanilla Twilight [Mobile link: Vanilla Twilight] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Story #137 of 195: Wolves [Mobile link: Wolves] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Story #136 of 195: Get Across the Moon [Mobile link: Get Across the Moon] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Story #135 of 195: Afterlife [Mobile link: Afterlife] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Story #134 of 195: Seize the Day [Mobile link: Seize the Day] 2019-06-29

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: None noted in thread. (Checked under Carpe Diem as well and didn't see any matches to titles.)

Story #133 of 195: When Keyboards Attack [Mobile link: When Keyboards Attack] 2019-07-19

Original:

Original Author:

Story #132 of 195: Cantata [Mobile link: Cantata] 2019-06-01

Original: kuroshitsuji.fandom.com/wiki/Ciel_Phantomhive

stolen:

Ciel was a tall, young man with bluish-black hair and rich, deep blue eyes. His arms and legs were thin, his shoulders slim and his waist narrow. Ciel was currently wearing a blue and silver suit with a blue rose. Ciel wore a black eye-patch made of gauze with a single cord over his right eye

original:

Ciel is a short, thirteen-year-old boy with bluish-black hair and rich, deep blue eyes. As described by Nina Hopkins, his tailor, Ciel has a "wonderfully proportioned body." His arms and legs are thin, his shoulders slim and his waist narrow. Ciel typically dresses in a way that suits his noble standing, and he has a very extensive wardrobe.

Ciel almost always wears a black eye-patch made of gauze with a single cord over his right eye to hide the location of his Faustian contract with Sebastian Michaelis.

Chapter 1

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Original: Once Upon a TIme S1E1: "Pilot" - onceuponatime.fandom.com/wiki/Pilot/Transcript

The above copy plot from this episode, even some dialogue with slight modification.

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Original: Once Upon a Time S3E11: "Going Home" - onceuponatime.fandom.com/wiki/Going_Home/Transcript

copies plot and some dialogue from this episode

I haven't matched up the remaining chapters yet, but basically, this copies the plot of "Once Upon a Time" with the dynamics of the past scenes between Snow, Charming, and the Evil Witch through chapter 8.

Previous deletion: Cantata

Story #131 of 195: An Old Story [Mobile link: An Old Story] 2019-07-17

Duplicate: chapter one copies SID 13340248 - Angel Down (story #169), posted 2019-07-17

for chapter 1:

Possible original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11301352/1/Wiz, 2015-06-08

Possible original author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5873972/Redsnidget

matching excerpt:

"Tonight is the night of the long awaited big event! The blood inside the Saehara Takeshi reporter is burning wild!" Saehara cackled, grip onto Daisuke who flailed.

"Can't...breathe Saehara..."

"YUP!" He decided to ignore his red-haired friend to face the others, "Got the info from my old man, Tonight at eleven P.M. Something's definitely gunna happen!"

"Oh?" Miyuki give off a blank looks.

"Yes..."Saehara paused, raise a eyebrow back at their only female friend then shove a broom at Daisuke to give him a glare, "I have to go prepare, so you have to do my share of cleaning as well!"

"AH?"

"I'll get you some of Harada's pictures! Be a good boy!"

"EH!"

Soon as Saehara ran off to do something cause Daisuke to call him back, "SA-SAEHARA! WAIT! HEY!" His calling has failed him cause him to groan, "Geez, how many times has he done this week~" He complains.

"I don't know why you still help him." Miyuki sighed, shake her head, "I'll help you out since I have nothing to do anyway."

Likely source: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11931956/1/D-N-Angel-The-Hearts-Key, 2016-05-05 - says it follows the anime and manga, so leads me to my first conclusion: this is lift from the fandom's source material and not plagiarised from another fan fiction.

Likely source's author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7027763/Delta-Princess

matching excerpt:

"Tonight is the night of the long awaited big event! The blood inside the reporter Justin Seahara is burning wild!" As Saehara keep ranting about this big event I am just able to say "Can't breath...Saehara." He finally releases the headlock and says "Got the info from my old man. Tonight at 11pm, something's definitely gonna happen! I have to go prepare, so you have to do my share of cleaning as well!" "Ah?" "I'll get some of Serena's pictures! So be a good boy!" "Eh! Sa-Saehara! Wait! Hey!" I yell as he runs out the door. "Geez, how many times has he done this, this week."

God, I always have bad luck. But...But today a bit of good luck isn't to much to ask for. Inserted the key card for the lock. "It won't open?" I looked the key card I had and realized I got the wrong card. The key card I had was the science lab not for the art room. "It's always like this! Why does this have to happen." For me, Confessing took all of my courage. Dumb and cumsy, always boring myself to death. This was my first step in attempt to change myself. Next thing I know someone is sticking of a napkin, I turn to find Zac Hiwatari. "Hi-Hiwatari!" I yell in realization. I snap myself back to reality "Ah! Sorry! I got the wrong card. The door is still locked. I'll open it right now." I tell Hiwatari. "...Open it?..." He wonders out loud. " is an older model... So if I do this, it should open easily" After fiddling around with the lock for 20 seconds I opened the door. "It opened! ..ah but why are you here Hiwatari?" I asked after I opened the door. "I'm on clean up..." "Ah...I see"

Possible that this was taken directly from the D N Angel anime or manga. Not having luck finding a viewable source of the text from either one. So above is the oldest copy I found, and the closest textual match to the scene because they aren't the same. Note the POV on the likely source versus the majority of where the plagiarist's POV is.

Original:

Original Author:

Chapters 2 and 3 aren't returning anything useful. Note the POV change in sections of chapter 3 as well, just like chapter 1.

Story #130 of 195: Music of the Night [Mobile link: Music of the Night] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Music of the Night

Story #129 of 195: College [Mobile link: College] 2019-06-07

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: College; possibly College Adventures

Story #128 of 195: Blessed [Mobile link: Blessed] 2019-06-02

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Blessed

Story #127 of 195: We Are All Outsiders [Mobile link: We Are All Outsiders] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Story #126 of 195: Project Fairy Tales [Mobile link: Project Fairy Tales] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Project Fairy Tales

Story #125 of 195: Beyond Death [Mobile link: Beyond Death] 2019-08-24

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Beyond Death (and there was an oddity in post #89 that involved this, so a note got nixed from prior research. -.-)

Story #124 of 195: Shot to the Heart [Mobile link: Shot to the Heart] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Shot to the Heart

Story #123 of 195: Secret Door [Mobile link: Secret Door] 2019-06-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #122 of 195: Finally Free [Mobile link: Finally Free] 2019-06-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #121 of 195: Thunder [Mobile link: Thunder] 2019-06-24

Original:

Original Author:

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/23/2019 #99 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #120 of 195: Hanyou [Mobile link: Hanyou] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Hanyou

Story #119 of 195: Matoaka [Mobile link: Matoaka] 2019-06-10

Chapter 1 -

Original: ghibli.fandom.com/wiki/San

stolen:

Kiku was a beautiful young woman of average build who wore ragged clothing and a cape made of a wolf's fur, and had what appears to be red war paint on her face. She wore a head necklace with a single small gem in her front. She also bore long, straight, ebony hair and had blue eyes with bangs slightly parted in the middle. She had a medium necklace with three fangs tied across her neck. She wore long dangling, oval shaped earrings. She held a decorated dagger. She currently wore a mask. The mask was red with ears and white wavy lines and three yellow holes for a mouth and eyes.

original:

San is a beautiful young woman of average build who wears ragged clothing and a cape made of a wolf's fur, and has what appears to be red war paint on her face. She wears a head necklace with a single small gem in her front. She also bears short, straight, fluffy hair and has blue eyes with bangs slightly parted in the middle. She has a medium necklace with three fangs tied across her neck. She wears long dangling, oval shaped earrings during the whole film. She is also very agile, fast, fairly strong and appears to be really good at using daggers and spears. She wears a mask which is her iconic feature. The mask is red with ears and white wavy lines and three yellow holes for a mouth and eyes.

Chapter 2

Original: Princess Mononoke - www.scripts.com/script/princess_mononoke_13983

Original Author: Hayao Miyazaki

"O nameless god" to "as I have suffered" is lifted directly from the script (though plagiairst has a glaring typo). The plot itself is copied directly from the film.

Chapter 3

Original: Princess Mononoke - www.scripts.com/script/princess_mononoke_13983, www.scripts.com/script.php?id=princess_mononoke_13983&p=2

Only slight modification from the script. In the link to the original, search "This iron ball was found" to find the scene. The plagiarism continues on to page 2 (the second link).

Other chapters of this version not yet searched.

Previous deletion: Matoaka

Story #118 of 195: Miko: Omnifarious [Mobile link: Miko: Omnifarious] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Chapter 1 is a seriously condensed version of Ben 10: Omniverse S1E1: "The More Things Change, Part 1" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_More_Things_Change,_Part_1. The "5 Years Ago" sequence smacks of "A Jolt From the Past" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/A_Jolt_from_the_Past, but only in theme as far as I can tell.

Chapter 2 is the same for Ben 10: Omniverse S1E2: "The More Things Change, Part 2" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_More_Things_Change,_Part_2

Other chapters of this version not yet searched.

Previous deletion: Miko: Omnifarious

Story #117 of 195: Miko: Origins [Mobile link: Miko: Origins] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Miko: Origins

Original notes (not yet verified to match up with this version):

chapter 1

Original: Ben 10 S1E1: "And Then There Were 10" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/And_Then_There_Were_10

Copies from Act 1, starting at "A ball transporter went over head." to "Ben got out from the crater. "Grandpa!""

Copies from Act 2, starting at "Gwen: (recognizing Ben by the way he talks) Ben? Is that you? What happened?" to "Vilgax: (to another nearby robot) Go. Bring it to me."

Copies from Act 3, starting at "Max: I was worried that you might get popular with that thing on your wrist." to "Vilgax: Failure?! Unbelievable! The puny Earth being that is keeping the Omnitrix from me will soon hang on my trophy wall!"

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: wwwdynapaul.fandom.com/wiki/Kikyo_(Future)

stolen:

The girl was about his age with long black hair tied up in high pigtails and a white Mardi Gras style mask panted with red accents. She wore the traditional dress of a Shinto priestess Ben had studied in school, albeit her hakama—red pants—were shorter than any priestess he had ever seen, coming to only her knees. She wore a white jacket with cords through the sleeves and open shoulders. Strings were attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. Her top had the sleeve fitting somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. She wore bright red puffed shorts, which included the small board on the lower back. She wore common socks and rice straw sandals. She sported a red belt, over all her other garments. Around her neck was a Golden Pentacle.

original:

She wears the traditional dress of a miko, which has remained essentially unchanged to this day except for the lack of the slit-shoulder seam. Kikyō wore a white jacket with sode-kukuri (cords) through the sleeves and open shoulders (similar to Inuyasha's and Jaken's outfits). Strings called muna-himo were attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. Kikyō's kosode would be very much like a modern Kendo or Naginata Keikogi, with the sleeve fitting somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. The slits on the side of her hakama, and the openings at the sleeves and shoulders of her hitoe (jacket) showed the white kosode she sported. This was a deliberate fashion effect. Kikyō wore a bright red nagabakama (a very long hakama), which included the small board on the lower back. Like a majority of other characters, she also was perpetually barefoot throughout the series, however this was changed in the anime where Kikyō wore common tabi (socks) and rice straw sandals. Kikyō sported a red Obi, or belt, over all her other garments.

chapter 2

Original: Ben 10 S1E2: "Washington B.C." - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Washington_B.C.

Starts at Act 1. Paraphrases and modifies opening scenes (including prologue) to add in SI OC. Begins copying directly at "You're supposed to use your powers to help people," to "Animo mutated a hamster and a parrot."

Continues copying with Act 2, adding in SI OC as the hero instead of Ben; from "Behold the genius of Dr. Animo. Nothing can stop" to "Washington D.C. into Washington B.C." (relatively short section to modify for the SI OC)

Summarizes Act 3, condensing it (possibly in an attempt to avoid detection).

chapter 3

Original: Ben 10 S1E3: "The Krakken" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Krakken

Copies a bit of dialogue verbatim. Mostly modifies the episode to add in her SI OCs, reordering scenes (such as when the eggs are discovered) to make her OCs more observant and intelligent than the canon characters. The plot is a direct theft.

chapter 4

Original: Ben 10 S1E4: "Permanent Retirement" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Permanent_Retirement

Plot is a direct copy, even though the text itself is modified to - once again - make her SI OC the hero. The scene with Heatblast is the closest to the original.

Source for some of the text may be "Ben 10: Origins". That appears to be a fan-made mini-series, so finding transcripts might prove difficult. The bulk, however, appears to come from the first iteration of "Ben 10".

Story #116 of 195: Miko: Ultimate Power [Mobile link: Miko: Ultimate Power] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Miko: Ultimate Power

Original: cn-cartoonnetwork.fandom.com/wiki/Fame

stolen:

A video shows clips of a few of Ben's aliens, such as Wildmutt, Swampfire, Brainstorm, Echo Echo, Jetray, Cannonbolt, Humungousaur, Rath, Big Chill, Chromastone, Goop, and Spidermonkey. The video finally shows the world about Ben's secret identity.

"Ha!" Reiko said. "You are so busted!"

original:

A video shows clips of a few of Ben's aliens, such as Wildmutt, Swampfire, Brainstorm, Echo Echo, Jetray, Cannonbolt, Humungousaur, Rath, Big Chill, Chromastone, Goop and Spidermonkey. The video finally shows the world about Ben's secret identity, with Kevin telling him that he's so busted.

Chapter 2

Original: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien S1E1: "Fame" - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ben-10-ultimate-alien&episode=s01e01

She condensed the events, starting with

GWEN: That's your mastermind?

JIMMY: Ben Tennyson! I'm Jimmy Jones. Great to meet you.

through the part where Ben promises to call the Plumbers to return Bivalvan to the Andromeda galaxy. Plot is a complete rip from the episode.

Story #115 of 195: Miko: Wiccan Force [Mobile link: Miko: Wiccan Force] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Miko: Wiccan Force

Original: Ben 10: Alien Force S1E1: "Ben 10 Returns, Part 1" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_10_Returns,_Part_One, www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ben-10-alien-force-2008&episode=s01e01

Some bits are paraphrased, some are lifted directly. The main plot appears to be entirely from the series, with the subplots involving her SI OCs intermingled.

This part: (chapter 1)

Reiko ran down there and placed her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her chest, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand, a polearm weapon called the Naginata of Kenkon.

Sailor Moon called the Moonlight Stick placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. The Moonlight Stick then appeared coming out of her brooch.

Previously deleted: SID 12985713 - Sailor Wars S

Story #114 of 195: Only Human [Mobile link: Only Human] 2019-06-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #113 of 195: Time After Time [Mobile link: Time After Time] 2019-06-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #112 of 195: Dreaming [Mobile link: Dreaming] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: SID 13085987 - Dreaming, Sanctity

chapter 2

Original: wwwdynapaul.fandom.com/wiki/Kikyo_(Future)

stolen:

I wore the traditional dress of a Shinto priestess. I wore a white jacket with cords through the sleeves and open shoulders. Strings were attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. My top had the sleeve fitting somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. I wore bright red puffed shorts, which included the small board on the lower back. I wore common socks and rice straw sandals. I sported a red belt, over all her other garments.

original:

She wears the traditional dress of a miko, which has remained essentially unchanged to this day except for the lack of the slit-shoulder seam. Kikyō wore a white jacket with sode-kukuri (cords) through the sleeves and open shoulders (similar to Inuyasha's and Jaken's outfits). Strings called muna-himo were attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. Kikyō's kosode would be very much like a modern Kendo or Naginata Keikogi, with the sleeve fitting somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. The slits on the side of her hakama, and the openings at the sleeves and shoulders of her hitoe (jacket) showed the white kosode she sported. This was a deliberate fashion effect. Kikyō wore a bright red nagabakama (a very long hakama), which included the small board on the lower back. Like a majority of other characters, she also was perpetually barefoot throughout the series, however this was changed in the anime where Kikyō wore common tabi (socks) and rice straw sandals. Kikyō sported a red Obi, or belt, over all her other garments.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: dgrayman.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Walker/Abilities_and_Powers

stolen:

The first and most basic form of Allen's Innocence augmented his left arm into a monstrous adamantine claw with a supernatural glow at Allen's scapula-joint. At this phase, his Innocence was capable of manipulating its size and shape even to extreme ends.

original:

The first and most basic form of Allen's Innocence augments his left arm into a monstrous adamantine claw with a supernatural glow at Allen's scapula-joint. At this phase, his Innocence is capable of manipulating its size and shape even to extreme ends [...]

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: dgrayman.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Walker/Abilities_and_Powers

stolen:

This evolution took a more offensive approach, in the form of a massive arm-cannon with his fingers becoming energy form was capable of both ranged and melee combat, but tended to use up more energy initially.

original:

This evolution takes a more offensive approach, in the form of a massive arm-cannon with his fingers becoming energy spikes. This form is capable of both ranged and melee combat, but tends to use up more energy initially.

Chapter 3

Original: dgrayman.fandom.com/wiki/Howard_Link

From "Link was a young man" to "upper side of his fist" is copied from the "Appearance" section of the wiki (with slight modification in the plagiarised copy).

Chapter 11

Original: House of Night Series Books 1-4 - books.google.com/books?id=dfGihPgziJoC&pg=PT373 The section comes from the second book: Betrayed.

First section of plagiarised copy is p. 373-377

Also found: SID 13195482 - Timeless, chapter 10

Story #111 of 195: Truth Beneath the Rose [Mobile link: Truth Beneath the Rose] 2019-06-26

Original:

Original Author:

Story #110 of 195: Fly [Mobile link: Fly] 2019-06-26

Original:

Original Author:

Story #109 of 195: Yurei [Mobile link: Yurei] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Yurei - SID 13236173, Yurei - SID 13007015, Yurei - SID 12715216, Yurei - SID 12535319

Prior notes (not yet verified to fit this version):

Kuri placed her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her pendant, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand, a sword.

Also, SID 13007015, 12715216, 12535319 were all matched to Lunar Ghost (SID 9630019) by CelesteRiddle89. Will need to reverify and include excerpts for report to admins, as SID 13236173 did not bear a significant resemblance when previously checked.

Story #108 of 195: Wonderland [Mobile link: Wonderland] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Wonderland

Story #107 of 195: Paint it Black [Mobile link: Paint it Black] 2019-06-26

Original:

Original Author:

Story #106 of 195: Diamond Heart [Mobile link: Diamond Heart] 2019-06-26

Original:

Original Author:

Story #105 of 195: Hallowed [Mobile link: Hallowed] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Hallowed

Original: Disney's Return to Halloweentown - www.scripts.com/script/return_to_halloweentown_16855

Opening is direct lift, with a few words changed to mask the theft.

Chapter 2- www.scripts.com/script.php?id=return_to_halloweentown_16855&p=2

Search "Millennium anniversary"

Story #104 of 195: Angel Training [Mobile link: Angel Training] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Angel Training

Original notes:

Chapter 2

Original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8971938/1/Kindred-Spirits-Reunited, 2013-02-02

Original Author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/427842/KC-Vaillancourt

From "A thousand years ago in a small meadow" to "in her hands and began to glow bright."

However, glancing at the two is not showing this to still be the case. That said, this plagiarist has a habit of slicing-and-dicing in order to avoid detection, so a closer look is needed.

Story #103 of 195: Dead or Alive [Mobile link: Dead or Alive] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Story #102 of 195: Umi [Mobile link: Umi] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Umi

Story #101 of 195: Anastasiya [Mobile link: Anastasiya] 2019-07-19

Original: Fox's Anastasia

Original Author: donbluth.wikia.com/wiki/Anastasia/Transcript

Previous deletion: Anastasiya - SID 13234282, Anastasiya - SID 12885100

12/6/2019 #100 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #100 of 195: Cursed [Mobile link: Cursed] 2019-06-21

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: None noted in thread. See pertinent notes under story #190.

Story #99 of 195: Yokai [Mobile link: Yokai] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Yokai

Story #98 of 195: Dearga [Mobile link: Dearga] 2019-06-08

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Dearga

Story #97 of 195: Lost Blood [Mobile link: Lost Blood] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19849438 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #96 of 195: Arisu [Mobile link: Arisu] 2019-06-02

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Arisu

Story #95 of 195: Gaisgeil [Mobile link: Gaisgeil] 2019-06-10

Original: Disney's Brave - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Brave

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Gaisgeil

Story #94 of 195: I Am Weaker Than I Am Strong [Mobile link: I Am Weaker Than I Am Strong] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: I Am Weaker Than I Am Strong

Story #93 of 195: Alchemyst [Mobile link: Alchemyst] 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletions: Alchemyst - SID 13184384, Ginkin: Eyes on Fire - SID 13168885, Carry On - SID 13066605

Original notes (not yet verified to match up with this version; if they do, the chapter numbers won't as currently there are only 5 chapters posted):

Chapter 10

Original: Fullmetal Alchemist S1E5 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fullmetal-alchemist-anime-series-2004&episode=s01e05

Starting with "He was right! He is here! And he really is little!"

Chapter 11

Original: Fullmetal Alchemist S1E8 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fullmetal-alchemist-anime-series-2004&episode=s01e08

Starting at "How long is Ed going to keep me waiting?" (about halfway through the source link)

Story #92 of 195: Hua [Mobile link: Hua] 2019-06-10

All 13 chapters:

Original: Disney's Mulan - www.fpx.de/fp/Disney/Scripts/Mulan.html

Chapter 1

Original: fma.fandom.com/wiki/Olivier_Mira_Armstrong

stolen:

In keeping with her lineage as a natural-born Amestrian and scion of the long-standing Armstrong bloodline, Olivier bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full. Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command.

original:

In keeping with her lineage as a natural-born Amestrian and scion of the long-standing Armstrong bloodline, Olivier bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full, making her one of only three characters in the series (the other two being Lust and Martel) with such a characteristic. Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command.

Previous deletions: Hua - SID 13232624, Mulan - SID 12878034

Story #91 of 195: Loathing [Mobile link: Loathing] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Loathing

Story #90 of 195: Schwanensee [Mobile link: Schwanensee] 2019-06-11

Original: The Swan Princess - theswanprincess.fandom.com/wiki/The_Swan_Princess/Transcript (New Line Cinema, subsidiary of WB)

Chapter 1: From "Hehehe, oh, here they come, hee!" to "Pleased to meet you" the dialogue is an exact copy. (A giggling Remus Lupin. Ugh.)

Chapter 4: From "Today's the day, Harry Potter" to "No matter where you are."

Chapter 5: From "The musicians are not happy." to ""Could've fooled me." and from "Moose are worth two points." to "That's my forte."

Remaining chapters need to be checked. Above was reverified (and there was a character name that plagiarist changed from prior posting).

Previous deletions: Schwanensee - SID 13232653, Schwanensee - SID 12886845

Story #89 of 195: Reunion [Mobile link: Reunion] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Reunion - SID 13195445 - this was previously titled "Farther Away". She has had other stories with the second title - Farther Away - SID 11833065, Farther Away - SID 12712840, Farther Away - SID 13236200

The content of SID 11833065 was a duplicate for Midoriko's Origins - SID 12503569.

SID 11833065, 12503569, 12712840 all were matched to The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse by Fenikkusuken.

Notes from 13236200:

Midoriko placed her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her pendant, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand, a sword—Kiboken.

All of the above needs to be reverified.

Story #88 of 195: Where Will You Go [Mobile link: Where Will You Go] 2019-08-19

Original:

Original Author:

Story #87 of 195: Together Again [Mobile link: Together Again] 2019-08-19

Original:

Original Author:

Story #86 of 195: Lacrymosa [Mobile link: Lacrymosa] 2019-08-19

Original:

Original Author:

Story #85 of 195: Cinderellion [Mobile link: Cinderellion] 2019-07-18

All chapters:

Original: Disney's Cinderella (1950) - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=cinderella

Original Author:

Chapter 2

Physical appearance copied directly from ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Cinderella. Excerpts from original. Highlighted portions are found in the stolen copy:

of average height, well-proportioned and slender, and a softly-shaped kind face. She has an hourglass figure. Her skin is fair and flawless, her lips are pink, and her eyes are blue. Cinderella's hair is a beautiful strawberry-blonde (light strawberry-blonde in her childhood) and medium-length with soft bangs.

and (exact in both)

in a maid's outfit which consisted of a dark brown bodice with light aquamarine long sleeves, and a brown knee-length skirt. Her hair was softly tied back into a low ponytail with an aqua ribbon. She also wore a white apron and a pair of black ballet flats.

Previous deletion: Cinderellion - SID 13233385

Story #84 of 195: Iraclis [Mobile link: Iraclis] 2019-06-10

All 11 chapters:

Original: Disney's Hercules - ruths-study.com/disney/scripts/hercules-script.txt

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Iraclis - SID 13233410

Story #83 of 195: Alearab Layali [Mobile link: Alearab Layali] 2019-06-04

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Alearab Layali

Chapter 2

Original: Disney's Aladdin - www.imsdb.com/scripts/Aladdin.html

Original Author: Ron Clements, John Musker, Ted Elliott, Terry Rossio

Copies the first scene at the Cave of Wonders, where Gazeem dies.

Chapter 3

Paraphrases the scene with "One Jump Ahead", where Aladdin steals the bread and escapes, sharing the loaf with two hungry children.

Chapter 4

Copies the scene following Aladdin's escape, where the haughty suitor - Prince Achmed - turns up. (You were born a street rat. You'll die a street rat.)

Chapter 5

Copies the scene where Achmed storms out of the palace and the Sultan tells Jasmine he's going to die eventually so she needs to marry all the way to the scene where Jasmine leaves the palace.

Story #82 of 195: Dean and Sam [Mobile link: Dean and Sam] 2019-06-21

Original:

Original Author:

Story #81 of 195: Skye High [Mobile link: Skye High] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Skye High - SID 13195473

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/23/2019 #101 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #80 of 195: Shiro [Mobile link: Shiro] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Shiro - SID 13234158

Story #79 of 195: Dornroschen [Mobile link: Dornroschen] 2019-07-19

Original: Disney's "Sleeping Beauty"

Original Author: www.scripts.com/script/sleeping_beauty_18288

Chapter 1 is a description of the opening sequence where everyone's been invited to the palace, rather than a copying of the lyrics and script.

Chapter 2 picks up the scene starting from "Thus, on this great" in the script - with license taken and Jacob being rather forward for a toddler down to the burning of the spindles, omitting the scenes where the three fairies discuss how to hide/take care of Aurora. There is much directly lifted from the script.

Chapter 3 covers the scenes where the three fairies discuss how best to hide/take care of Aurora.

Chapter 4 picks up on page 4 of the source link script verbatim, from "Sixteen years" to "GO, and do not fail me."

Previous deletion: Dornröschen - SID 13234175

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19875733 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #78 of 195: Egipte [Mobile link: Egipte] 2019-07-19

Original: Dreamworks' "The Prince of Egypt", 1998

Original Author: dreamworksanimation.fandom.com/wiki/The_Prince_of_Egypt_Transcript

Chapter 1 is paraphrased from the opening scenes; to wit, rather than copying the words, plagiarist states

The Hebrews lifted their voices in a song, a prayer to God, for deliverance.

Meanwhile near the Nile, a woman named Yocheved prayed a different prayer.

The action is also copied, but this source link does not have that information. However, it can be easily verified by watching the film. The following is paraphrased from the source script:

original:

Young Miriam: [singing] Brother, you're safe now and safe may you stay, for I have a prayer just for you. Grow, baby brother, come back someday. Come and deliver us too.

[Queen Taya pets the baby]

Rameses' Son: Mommy!

Queen Taya: Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby brother, Moses.

Men: [singing] Deliver us send a shepherd to shepherd us and deliver us to the promised land! Deliver us to the promised land!

Yocheved: [singing] Deliver us!

stolen:

Anzu followed her brother's basket as it dodged boats and crocodiles, all the while protected by their prayers, by God.

Then, her hopes were dashed as it swayed into the palace and into the waiting arms of Queen Tuya.

"Step back Seto." Tuya said and took out the baby. "Ah! A child...this will be your new baby brother. I shall call him Atem."

Anzu sighed and fell against the pillar. "I pray brother that you will grow up safe and come back to be our deliverer."

As the sun set, the cries of "Deliver Us!" Could be heard throughout the land of Egypt.

Chapter 2:

Excerpt is from original. Viewing side-by-side with plagiarised posting shows both verbatim copying and paraphrasing

Pharaoh: [hold a striped gold and blue cane called a crook] Why do the gods torment me with such reckless, destructive, blasphemous sons?

Rameses: Father, hear what I...

Pharaoh: Be still! Pharaoh speaks. I seek to build an empire, and your only thought is to amuse yourselves, by tearing it down. Have I taught you nothing?

Hotep: You mustn't be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You're an excellent teacher.

Huy: It's not your fault your sons learned nothing.

Hotep: They learned blasphemy.

Huy: True.

Young Moses: Father, the fault is mine. I goaded Rameses on, and so I am responsible.

Pharaoh: Hmm. Responsible. Do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses?

Rameses: I understand, Father.

Pharaoh: And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you? The ancient traditions. When I pass into the next world, then you will be the morning and evening star.

Rameses: One damage temple does not destroy centuries of tradition.

Pharaoh: But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty!

[Queen Taya walks to Pharaoh]

Pharaoh: [sighing] You have my leave to go.

Rameses: Father. [walks away]

Young Moses: Father? You know it was really my fault. Must yoy be so hard on him?

Pharaoh: Moses, you will never have to carry a burden like the crown I will pass to Rameses. He must not allow himself to be lwd astray, not even by you, my son.

Young Moses: All he cares about is... is your approval. I know he will live up to your expectations. He only needs the opportunity.

Pharaoh: Maybe. Maybe so. Go now. I shall see you both tonight.

Chapter 3 copies the next scenes in sequence from above from "Well, that went well" to "just needed the opportunity"

Chapter 4 copies the next scenes in sequence from "My Lord Pharoah" to "as royal chief architect." (though plagiarist added punctuation to that ending)

Both chapters contain both verbatim lift, some of which is truncated lines of dialogue.

Previous deletion: Egipte - SID 13234210

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19108306 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #77 of 195: Rurouni Kurama [Mobile link: Rurouni Kurama] 2019-06-17

Original:

Original Author:

Story #76 of 195: Raithneach Rabhain [Mobile link: Raithneach Rabhain] 2019-07-17

All 6 chapters:

Original: Fox's "Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest"

Original Author: www.scripts.com/script/ferngully_the_last_rainforest_8121

Previous deletion: Raithneach Rabhaín - SID 13232331

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19847761 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #75 of 195: Godai [Mobile link: Godai] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Godai - SID 13195389

chapter 7: The binding spell is lifted directly our of "Charmed" - charmed.fandom.com/wiki/To_Bind

Otherwise, I'm not finding the original, but this is likely summarized plot from a TV show or anime.

Story #74 of 195: Kamikakushi [Mobile link: Kamikakushi] 2019-06-11

All 14 chapters:

Original: Spirited Away - www.scripts.com/script/spirited_away_17770

Previous deletion: Kamikakushi - SID 13232339

Story #73 of 195: Sneewittchen [Mobile link: Sneewittchen] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

The opening descriptions in chapter one match Cantata, including the name of the realm: "Misthaven"

Previous deletion: Sneewittchen - SID 13232475

AO3 deleted link: archiveofourown.org/works/19028314 - ButterflyMiko account

Story #72 of 195: Petrosinella [Mobile link: Petrosinella] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Petrosinella - SID 13232484, Petrosinella - SID 12875924

Original: Disney's Tangled - www.scripts.com/script/tangled_19376 (with slight modification)

Original Author: Dan Fogelman

chapter 2- description lifted directly from here: disney.fandom.com/wiki/Rapunzel starting with "dress is a traditional German dress called a "dirndl"" to "and dislikes wearing them" (past tense on both in the plagiarised copy)

chapter 3 - song: "Healing Incatation" (from Tangled) by Mandy Moore - www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mandymoore/healingincantation.html

Story #71 of 195: Year of the Horse [Mobile link: Year of the Horse] 2019-06-12

chapter 1: Duplicate: copies SID 13340715 - Fairy Tale (story #165) from "I stood and hugged him" to the end of the chapter.

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Year of the Horse - SID 13065556, Year of the Horse - SID 12715146

Prior notes show there was a match to Year of the Horse - SID 4956956, which is non-extant. Wayback has no record. That posting would have been published 2009-03-29 (dates confirmed via SID 4956940 and SID 4956961).

Her tumblr - kurisuta-sensei.tumblr.com/sailorwars0#_=_ - shows a date of 2013. Do not know how long she has been up to this troll behavior. And at this point, that is how she can be classified.

Story #70 of 195: Belle et la Bête [Mobile link: Belle et la Bête] 2019-06-03

All 15 chapters:

Original: Disney's Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Original Author: www.cubbi.org/disney/scripts/batb.txt

Chapter 1 descriptions copied from wikis

original - all-worlds-alliance.fandom.com/wiki/Inuyasha

Inuyasha is of average height, standing at 175 cm, with a lean, wiry frame that belies his massive strength. Like his half-brother Sesshōmaru he has a thick mane of waist-length silver white hair, golden eyes with slit like pupils, claws on each digit, and short fangs in his mouth. His ears are furry and pointed like those of a dog and feel like "five uncooked Chinese dumpling shells atop one another." His nose, despite appearing normal, is always damp unless he caught a cold, in which case it dries out.

stolen:

Inuyasha was of average height, with a lean, wiry frame that belies his massive strength. He had a thick mane of waist-length silver white hair, golden eyes with slit like pupils, claws on each digit, and short fangs in his mouth. His ears were furry and pointed like those of a dog and feel like "five uncooked Chinese dumpling shells atop one another." His nose, despite appearing normal, was always damp unless he caught a cold, in which case it dried out

original - inuyasha.fandom.com/wiki/Kaede

In her old age, her long hair which she keeps tied behind in a long ponytail has grayed and her facial appearance has altered slightly, as her face dons various aged creases and wrinkles. Kaede is of short stature with a surprisingly slim build for her age, however has a slightly bigger build that has accumulated with old age.

She is normally seen wearing the traditional dress of a miko, which has remained essentially unchanged to this day. Kaede wears a white jacket with sode-kukuri (cords) through the sleeves and the open shoulders similar to Inuyasha's and Jaken's. Strings called muna-himo are attached to each lapel, and are tied in front to keep the garment in place. Kaede wears bright red hakama, which include the small board at the lower back. On her feet, Kaede wears common tabi (socks with a split for the big toe) and rice straw sandals.

stolen:

The miko had long silver hair which she kept tied behind in a long ponytail and her face was adorned with various aged creases and wrinkles. She was of short stature with slightly bigger build. The miko was seen wearing the traditional dress of a miko, which has remained essentially unchanged to this day. She wore a white jacket with sode-kukuri (cords) through the sleeves and the open shoulders. Strings called muna-himo were attached to each lapel, and were tied in front to keep the garment in place. She wore bright red hakama, which include the small board at the lower back. On her feet, She wore common tabi (socks with a split for the big toe) and rice straw sandals.

Previous deletion: La Belle et la Bête - SID 13232749

Story #69 of 195: Miko Gakko [Mobile link: Miko Gakko] 2019-09-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #68 of 195: Shattered Sight [Mobile link: Shattered Sight] 2019-10-07

Original:

Original Author:

Story #67 of 195: Sailor Wars INY [Mobile link: Sailor Wars INY] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Story #66 of 195: Sailor Wars SPN [Mobile link: Sailor Wars SPN] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Story #65 of 195: Shinto Hunter [Mobile link: Shinto Hunter] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Shinto Hunter - SID 13056240

Chapter 1:

Original: Supernatural (Animated), episode 1: "The Alter Ego"

amara.org/en/videos/ksPHEiac2ZPF/en/480030/

The YouTube video is down, but the transcript is still available. It's word for word.

Chapter 2:

Original: Charmed, S4E10: "A Paige From the Past" - www.charmedscripts.tv/paige_from_the_past.htm/

Original Author: Daniel Cerone

starting at "It looks bad, I know." (plagiarist then skips to the last sentence of that dialogue) to "Like you don't have it every night."

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Supernatural, S2E16: "Roadkill" - supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=2.16_Roadkill_(transcript)&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile

Original Author: Raelle Tucker

starting at "runs through the woods away from the cabin" and with a slight bit of modification, the entire episode - save the introduction before Act One - is included here.

(Also returned: NoLifeFangirl - SID 11210478 - The Road Never Ends, chapter 38; this entire "story" appears to be a copy of the scripts, with a Mary Sue insert, from S1E1 on.)

Chapter 3

Original: Charmed, S4E1: "Charmed Again, Part 1" - www.charmedscripts.tv/charmed_again.htm/

Original Author: Nell Scovell and Brad Kern

Eliminating the short sequence of Cortez fulfilling the search warrant, plagiarist copied everything from the opening to the third commercial break. She then skips a section of the script and picks up at "Okay, well this is way too much for me to handle. Way too much." to "It's not enough. Alastair was just the messenger. We gotta get Lucifer." (original names were Shax and Source)

Also found:

1. SID 12884474 - Charmed Season 4
  2. xPhoebexColexlove- SID 3711205 - Piper's Diary
  3. Brenna's Urbangirl Projects - SID 9084751 - Charmed: Another Halliwell, chapter 77

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Charmed, S4E2: "Charmed Again, Part 2" - www.charmedscripts.tv/charmed-again-2htm/

Original Author: Nell Scovell and Brad Kern

From the opening to "She could've found a way to share that information with us." She skips a chunk of the script, down to "I heard gargoyles" through "Shane disappeared in a fiery display." Then "talking to her uncle on the phone at her desk in her cubicle." through Sister Agnes saying "Good question". Plagiarist skips the scene in the San Fran PD, and picks back up her copy at the manor conservatory. Skipping the part where they test the glasses, she copies down to "I've broken the Omamori [Charmed] circle before. I'll do it again." Picking up once more at "Scene: P3" (original), she copies the rest of the script, adding in a section where Dean hits on the SI OC.

Chapter 4

Original: Supernatural, S1E9: "Home" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/1.09_Home_(transcript)

Original Author: Eric Kripke

Copies the opening scene.

Also found: Lloyd10000 - SID 11533604 - The Road Trip, chapter 39

~ . ~ .~ .~

Continuing from the same original material, she paraphrases Sam telling Dean about his dream of their childhood home. Then copies, virtually verbatim, from "SAM: You gonna be all right, man?" to "SARI: I wasn't dreaming. It came into my bedroom –- and it was on fire. [SAM and DEAN are shocked.]"

Plagiarist skips the next scene, then picks up at the gas station, copying that and the following scene with Jenny and the plumber in the kitchen. Skips the scene at Gunther's Auto Repair, begins stealing again at Missouri's house and steals the entire rest of the episode. With a few exceptions (adding in bits about her SI OC), it's word-for-word.

(Names and quotes above are from the original. Searching the dialogue - names omitted - in the stolen copy will reveal the sections.)

Chapter 5

Original: Supernatural, S1E13: "Route 666" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=1.13_Route_666_(transcript)&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile

Original Author: Eugene Ross-Leming and Brad Buckner

Copies:

1. all of Act One
  2. Act Two, Scenes 1, 3 stopping at "DEAN: Yeah, I will", 4 stopping at "DEAN: Right. [A short silence]", 5
  3. Act Three, Scenes 2-4
  4. Act Four, beginning at "Cyrus. A man named Cyrus." through to Scene 2: "DEAN: You said it. SAM: Yeah."; Scene 3 skipping the part where Sam pesters Dean about the girl, and all of scene 4
  5. Act Five, Scene 1 and the end of Scene 3.

....and she didn't even name the character, just called him - as the script does - "Middle Aged White Man". FFS.

Story #64 of 195: Whispers in the Dark [Mobile link: Whispers in the Dark] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Whispers in the Dark - SID 13065701

Story #63 of 195: Frozen Mirror [Mobile link: Frozen Mirror] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #62 of 195: Kurisuta's Diary [Mobile link: Kurisuta's Diary] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Kurisuta's Diary - SID 12712760, Kurisuta's Diary - SID 13065530

Story #61 of 195: Tennyo [Mobile link: Tennyo] 2019-06-10 - title changed from "Tenshi" 16 December 2019

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Tenshi - SID 13234539, Tenshi - SID 12535330

Prior notes had SID 13234539 matched to Disney's "Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy" - www.scripts.com/script.php?id=the_pirate_fairy_21076; and SID 12535330 matched to Oh, What an Angel by Ari-the-Writer

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/17/2019 #102 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #60 of 195: Fantomo [Mobile link: Fantomo] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Fantomo - SID 13232529

Chapter 1

Original: xianb.fandom.com/wiki/Sam_Manson

Plagiarist omits the last two sentences from the "Appearance" section. Otherwise, copied verbatim.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: pteadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Tucker_Foley

The "Appearance" section is copied in full.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: dannyphantom.fandom.com/wiki/Danny_Phantom_(character)

The Appearance section is copied after "When he transforms into Danny Phantom".

Story #59 of 195: Utopia [Mobile link: Utopia] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #58 of 195: Miko Note [Mobile link: Miko Note] 2019-11-01

Original:

Original Author:

This section comes from this wiki - inuyasha.fandom.com/wiki/Hitomiko with the word "black" omitted:

had long straight hair with bits of hair framed inward towards her face. There was a split in the middle of her widow's peak and she let a streak of hair on both sides frame her face in front of her shoulders.

Duplicated in SID 1342302 - Miko Note, chapter 1 (story #58), SID 13423107 - Always, chapter 1 (story #56), SID 13314735 - Farther Away, chapter 1 (story #50), SID 13426447 - Corpse Bride, chapter 1 (story #48), SID 13426407 - Ice and Snow, chapter 2 (story #47)

~.~.~.~.~

This section comes from this wiki - kannazukinomiko.fandom.com/wiki/Chikane_Himemiya

medium dress, black stockings and brown boots

Not finding the source for the "gold pentacle" bit (tried a few alterations, apparently not getting the right one), but it did pull up SID 13302819 - Carry On, chapter 1 and SID 13406129 - Ginkin, chapter 1 (deleted)

returns the following deleted links:

Story #57 of 195: Checkmate [Mobile link: Checkmate] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #56 of 195: Always [Mobile link: Always] 2019-11-01

Duplicate: SID 13426407 - Ice and Snow, chapter 2 (story #47) matches verbatim (name changes) with the exception of:

~.~.~.~.~

Original: Fruits Basket, episode 1: "The Strangest Day" - wiki2.org/en/List_of_Fruits_Basket_episodes?s= [percent] 5BExiled-Destiny [percent] 5D_Fruits_Basket_Ep01_ [percent] 2831746DC0 [percent] 29

~.~.~.~.~

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=hcrXAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA38

1. From "Kuri looked back down the tunnel" (stolen - original is in first person POV) to "hot and cold at the same time"
  2. From "I-I don't understand." to the end of the chapter in the original / "And Kuri passed out" in the stolen.

minor changes are evident - the names, of course, titles, the language being spoken, endearments.

~.~.~.~.~

The "love is infinite. You can always make more" bit came from a Disney movie called "Twitches" - www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/twitches-script-transcript.html

~.~.~.~.~

This section comes from this wiki - inuyasha.fandom.com/wiki/Hitomiko with the word "black" omitted:

had long straight hair with bits of hair framed inward towards her face. There was a split in the middle of her widow's peak and she let a streak of hair on both sides frame her face in front of her shoulders.

Duplicated in SID 1342302 - Miko Note, chapter 1 (story #58), SID 13423107 - Always, chapter 1 (story #56), SID 13314735 - Farther Away, chapter 1 (story #50), SID 13426447 - Corpse Bride, chapter 1 (story #48), SID 13426407 - Ice and Snow, chapter 2 (story #47)

~.~.~.~.~

This section comes from this wiki - kannazukinomiko.fandom.com/wiki/Chikane_Himemiya

opening lines match to Fruits Basket - quoted line viewable here: ameithyst.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/fruits-basket-s1-ep-1-begin-again/

However, given that I can't find a full transcript for either the 2001-2002 run or the 2019 run from earlier this year, we need more than this.

Story #55 of 195: Banquet [Mobile link: Banquet] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #54 of 195: Carry On [Mobile link: Carry On] 2019-06-03

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletions: Alchemyst - SID 13184384, Ginkin: Eyes on Fire - SID 13168885, Carry On - SID 13066605

See notes on story #93

Story #53 of 195: Pale Soldier [Mobile link: Pale Soldier] 2019-09-23

Original:

Original Author:

Story #52 of 195: Triumvirate [Mobile link: Triumvirate] 2019-10-28

Original:

Original Author:

Story #51 of 195: Come Alive [Mobile link: Come Alive] 2019-09-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #50 of 195: Farther Away [Mobile link: Farther Away] 2019-06-17

Original:

Original Author:

~.~.~.~.~

Previous deletion: Farther Away - SID 11833065, Farther Away - SID 12712840, Farther Away - SID 13236200, and possibly Reunion - SID 13195445 - this was previously titled "Farther Away" (see notes #89)

The content of SID 11833065 was a duplicate for Midoriko's Origins - SID 12503569.

SID 11833065, 12503569, 12712840 all were matched to The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse by Fenikkusuken.

Story #49 of 195: Hanyo Priestess [Mobile link: Hanyo Priestess] 2019-09-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #48 of 195: Corpse Bride [Mobile link: Corpse Bride] 2019-11-05

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=hcrXAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA38

From "Kuri looked back down the tunnel" (stolen - original is in first person POV) to "kissed Kuri on her forehead" (stolen - original is in first person POV)

minor changes are evident - the names, of course, titles, the language being spoken, endearments.

~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~

but is modified in SID 13426447 to say "fighting pants" instead of "stockings"

Story #47 of 195: Ice and Snow [Mobile link: Ice and Snow] 2019-11-05

Chapter 2

Duplicate: SID 13423107 - Always, chapter 1 (story #56) matches verbatim (name changes) with the exception of:

The tale in the third scene is verbatim from the D N Angel anime, with names changed, from "met by accident and fell in love immediately" to "The ending is too clean."

Original: D N Angel Episode 20: "Because I Wanted to See You" - wiki2.org/en/List_of_D.N.Angel_episodes?s=DN [percent] 20Angel [percent] 2020

~.~.~.~.~

Original: Fruits Basket, episode 1: "The Strangest Day" - wiki2.org/en/List_of_Fruits_Basket_episodes?s= [percent] 5BExiled-Destiny [percent] 5D_Fruits_Basket_Ep01_ [percent] 2831746DC0 [percent] 29

~.~.~.~.~

1. From "Kuri looked back down the tunnel" (stolen - original is in first person POV) to "hot and cold at the same time"
  2. From "I-I don't understand." to the end of the chapter in the original / "And Kuri passed out" in the stolen.

~.~.~.~.~

The "love is infinite. You can always make more" bit came from a Disney movie called "Twitches" - www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/twitches-script-transcript.html

~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~

opening lines match to Fruits Basket - quoted line viewable here: ameithyst.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/fruits-basket-s1-ep-1-begin-again/

However, given that I can't find a full transcript for either the 2001-2002 run or the 2019 run from earlier this year, we need more than this.

Story #46 of 195: Light Up the Darkness [Mobile link: Light Up the Darkness] 2019-11-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #45 of 195: Sacred Maiden [Mobile link: Sacred Maiden] 2019-11-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #44 of 195: Cherry Blossom Dreams [Mobile link: Cherry Blossom Dreams] 2019-09-24

Original:

Original Author:

Story #43 of 195: Ouran High School Hostess Club [Mobile link: Ouran High School Hostess Club] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Ouran High School Hostess Club - SID 13184427

Chapter 9

Original: Ouran High School Host Club S1E3 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ouran-high-school-host-club-2006&episode=s01e03

Copies a scene where a man is looking for his daughter but has the wrong school. (That's all the chapter is.)

Chapter 10

Original: Ouran High School Host Club S1E4 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ouran-high-school-host-club-2006&episode=s01e04

Copies dialogue beginning at "One injured heart"

Chapter 11

Original: Ouran High School Host Club S1E5 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ouran-high-school-host-club-2006&episode=s01e05

Copies dialogue starting at "Do you remember when we first started playing this game"

Story #42 of 195: Sailor Moon Sacrifice [Mobile link: Sailor Moon Sacrifice] 2019-06-11

Chapter 1

Original: Sailor Moon Manga, vol. 12, act 60 - ai-no-senshi.net/information/manga/the-wedding

This segment:

"I felt something now," she says. "That a star was being born inside of me.

begins a segment in the stolen posting that is identical to the manga.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Sailor Moon manga, Act 41 (book 15?) - www.angelfire.com/scifi/animeland2/3translation15.html, originally published in Nakayoshi, Jan/Feb 1996

Starting at

"Selenity... Selenity..."

and scrolling down through

the Silver Millennium shall be destroyed.

the plagiarist has stolen the text, changing names and some details (four to three - number of girls in sailor suits).

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: "A Twisted Classic" - archiveofourown.org/works/826234/chapters/1568919, 2013-06-01

Original Author: Allie_Cat - archiveofourown.org/users/Allie_Cat/pseuds/Allie_Cat

This pair of sentences (stolen):

It was a fairly cool night and a slight breeze blew Kaguya's dark hair behind her. It was the night of the 800th anniversary of the Silver Alliance and the Silver Millennium was hosting a huge ball in honor of it.

is ripped directly from here (original):

It was a fairly cool night and a slight breeze blew the princess's silver hair behind her. It was the night of Serenity's eighteenth birthday and her mother, the Queen had decided to host a huge ball in honor of it.

Plagiarist then skips quite a bit of original and picks up at "around the dance floor, worry filling his mind" and conitnues onward, skipping bits and pieces here and there. Otherwise, this is practically verbatim (name changes).

Chapter 6

Original: wikimoon.org/index.php/Princess_Sailor_Moon

stolen:

Her costume was a great deal fancier than a normal sailor fuku; everything was trimmed with lace, pearls, or both. Her chest ribbon was a dark purple, with a large heart-shaped brooch at the center. Her skirt was dark blue but had lacy white petticoats under it. The garnet gems on her ondango were pearl-trimmed, and between them was a pearl crown similar to the one worn by Queen Serenity, in addition to the usual tiara. She wore white boots with red trim at the top in an upwards "v" shape and transparent heels. She also wore a ring on her left hand.

original:

Her costume was a great deal fancier than a normal sailor fuku; everything was trimmed with lace, pearls, or both. Her chest ribbon was a light pink, with a large heart-shaped brooch at the center. Her skirt was still blue but had lacy white petticoats under it. The red gems on her odango were pearl-trimmed, and between them was a pearl crown similar to the one worn by Neo-Queen Serenity in the manga, in addition to the usual tiara. She wore white boots with red trim at the top in an upwards "v" shape and transparent heels. She also wore a ring on her left hand.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Serenity

stolen:

Princess Kaguya had blue eyes, and long ebony curly hair done up in odangos, that seemed to be coming out of the buns, her unruly hair a trait shown to have carried over in her subsequent incarnations, and was wearing a white Empire Silhouette gown having a heavily decorated bodice. She had a silver crescent moon (symbol of the Moon Kingdom) on her forehead and golden earrings. She retained the garnet ring on her finger.

original:

Princess Serenity has blue eyes, and long silvery white hair done up in odangos, a trait shown to have carried over in her subsequent incarnations, and is shown wearing a white Empire Silhouette gown having a heavily decorated bodice. She wears a golden crescent moon (symbol of the Moon Kingdom) on her forehead and golden earrings. She has a beaded bracelet on her right wrist.

chapter 9:

Original: sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Silver_Crystal

This section:

"When this sword shines bright, when the Silver Crystal hidden inside the one who will someday become Queen begins to shine in the reaction to the wishes of her heart, she will become complete and reawaken the full great powers of the Moon. Offer up a prayer to the holy Crystal Tower, and bring peace to our kingdom once more."

chapter 11:

Original: Sailor Moon R, the movie: The Promise of the Rose - www.angelfire.com/anime5/sj3x/smrmovie.html

Beginning at

Serena: Forget-Me-Not.

Darien: What?

Plagiarist changed the names, but the lines and actions are the same. She did modify some lines, such as when, in the original script, Serena asks "Are you friends?", plagiarist has her SI OC asking "Who are you?" with the response "No (No, princess)" not making any sense. *eyeroll* Thief does add in a few pieces here and there, but it's easy enough to follow along with the original source.

This part:

chapter 6:

The Princess called Joyuese, her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. Joyuese then appeared coming out of her brooch.

chapter 7:

Instead, he Princess called her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand, and out of the shadows came Queen Serenity.

chapter 9:

the Princess called her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. It appeared in her hand.

chapter 11:

She called Joyuese, her sword by placing her right hand, with index and middle fingers extended, in front of her brooch, then raising her hand to the upper right. Nothing happened.

Previously deleted:

1. SID 12985713 - Sailor Wars S
  2. SID 12982008 - Sailor Wars: Silver Millennium
  3. SID 12985729 - Sacrifice Novelization R (also titled "Sailor Wars: Novelization R")
  4. SID 13065292 - Promise of the Rose
  5. SID 13195448 - Sacrifice
AO3 also returned: archiveofourown.org/works/15709851. (A friend notified me she reported this to the AO3 admins.)

(AO3 note from previously deleted listing in thread SID 13195448.) - integrated from post #95. Remaining chapters (not noted above) should be checked.

Story #41 of 195: Hikayami [Mobile link: Hikayami] 2019-07-18

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Hikayami - SID 13195491

Had a very different summary before. This was one user self-deleted after being told by FFN admins not to post movie scripts.

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/23/2019 #103 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #40 of 195: Spiderwebs [Mobile link: Spiderwebs] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Spiderwebs - SID 13195456, Spiderwebs in Starlight - SID 12531338

SID 12531338 notes:

original: www.moonprincess.com/mangaguide.php

not exact certain on spideman sections but the stolen work definitely took lines from the manga guide.

SID 13195456 notes:

Chapter 6

Original: Spiderman (2002) - www.dailyscript.com/scripts/spider_man_koepp.html

Original Author: David Koepp

Starting at "Up on a rooftop, a web strand shoots into the corner", plagiarist copies that scene and the next at the Daily Bugle. She skips the souvenir shop and picks up at the next scene, continuing to "Is there a man alive who could give that lunatic a fight?"

Chapter 7 picks up at the following scene, continuing through to the lab scene where the plagiarist skips the first two segments of dialogue, beginning again at "Human Performance Enhancers" down to "if that's all", skips again to "Meanwhile, all around him" through "writhing in the thick gas" - skips the bit about Doc Ock, and picks up at the second "across the lab" to "sickly, flourescent, demonic ... green!"

Chapter 11 starts up at "A townhouse mansion, forty feet" and copies down to "Break it in two."

The whole story copies parts of the plot and bits of dialogue from the film; chapter 6 copies the text of the script as well.

Story #39 of 195: Calling [Mobile link: Calling] 2019-09-26

Duplicate: chapter 4 copies SID 13397766 - Crescent, chapter 4, published 2019-09-28 (story #30); and SID 13392867 - Risen, chapter 4, published 2019-09-21 (story #14)

chapter 4

Original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/52075/15/The-Rose-Garden, 2000-08-12

Original Author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/13233/Pandora-Diane-MacMillan

This first bit is largely paraphrased, but there is one exact phrase.

excerpt from stolen:

Suddenly, a light appeared in Kuri's hands: "My body's growing warm. Like I feel with Peter..."

Peter appeared on the balcony ledge behind Kuri. "Priestess!" he says. "You must extinguish the darkness! You need a powerful light!"

Kuri lifted her sword. "TSUBASA!"

excerpt from original:

Must focus..must find the answer, somewhere within myself. I shut my eyes just for a moment. And sure and true, the answer comes back from my inner voice: Light. Light to defeat darkness. Sailor Moon must use light. Only she has the power to do this.

With a quick leap, I land high on the balcony edge, where Sailor Moon can see me. "Sailor Moon! You must extinguish the darkness! You need a powerful light!"

Sailor Moon whirls to see me, her expression a mixture of relief and gratitude. "Tuxedo Kamen?" I can see she's taken in what I've said, though, and is trying to think of a way to put the idea into action.

~.~.~.~.~

This second bit is quite solidly more obvious.

2nd excerpt from stolen:

She fainted into Peter arms.

"You're just who I wanted to see..." Kuri said.

He placed a pillow beside a pillar on the balcony outside, and rested her against it. He leaned forward, and gently touched his lips to hers. He kissed her deeply.

"Oh... This feeling... So familiar... Sometime... Somewhere... So soft and warm... It's happened before... Those sweet lips...", he thought.

"Get away from Kuri!" called Gwen. "Peter! What are you doing? Why do you always show up where we are?"

He stood up. "I don't know. But I will always be on the side of the Priestess."

Miles stepped forward. "Are you our enemy," he says, "or our friend?"

"Well," Peter said, "if we're both after the same thing... perhaps I'm your enemy." He looked at the two of them.

2nd excerpt from original:

Whoa! She looks as if she's gonna pass out any minute. I better get over there fast. She starts to fall, and I pick her up in my arms. Her eyelids are half closed, and she looks up at me with a small, pleased smile on her face. A moment later, she is unconscious, and falling limp against me. Having her this close to me, I can feel my heart going like a triphammer. I need to get her to some fresh air, and maybe then she'll revive. As I head for the balcony, I snatch a cushion off a nearby chair and placing the cushion against a pillar, gently set her down against the pillar.

Her eyelids flutter open and she smiles at me again. I whisper to her, "You're just who I wanted to see." Then I can't hold back any longer. Her lips are just too inviting. The world seems to fall away and disappear, and all I can feel is the joy of holding her at last.

Hmmm. She's not quite as tipsy as I thought, not from the way she's responding to me. I hear her sigh, utterly contented. She is clinging to me now like a drowning man to the life raft. And now that I have her safe in my arms, I have no intention of letting her go, either.

)~~~~~~~

Now what could spoil a moment like this? Funny you should ask. That darn cat.

"Get away from Usagi-chan!" shouts Luna, Sailor Moon's [and Usagi's] black cat.

Well, if I ever doubted she could talk, that's dispelled now. So that's the phantom voice that told Usagi to use her pen, the voice that seemed to be at ankle height. I should have known.

"Tuxedo Kamen, what are you doing?" I turn in disbelief at the tone in Luna's voice.

Now that, Luna, was one of the dumbest questions you have ever asked. What does it LOOK like I'm doing?

Her next question totally blows me away. "Why do you always show up where we are?" Luna demands to know.

[...]

And Luna is still wary and hostile, "Are you our enemy, or our friend?"

"Well, if we're both after the same thing, perhaps I'm your enemy." This is definitely my anger talking, and not unmixed with wounded pride...I protected Usagi from who-knows-what tonight, and this is all the thanks I get.

Story #38 of 195: Grimoire [Mobile link: Grimoire] 2019-11-06

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Grimoire - SID 12872232, Neverending Story - SID 12883062, Grimoire - SID 13055553, Grimoire - SID 13195463

Notes from SIDs 12872232, 12883062:

Same passages within, she recycled some lines--a method known that she used

Original: www.wattpad.com/478767886-the-middle-winchester-book-1-prologue

Notes from SIDs 13195463, 13055553:

Original: Supernatural, S1E1: "Pilot" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/1.01_Pilot_(transcript)

(Also found this user: Katherine997; story on that profile: SID 12394036 - The Eldest Winchester, 2017-03-06. -sigh-)

~ . ~ .~ .~

song: "Never Alone" by Barlow Girl - www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/barlowgirl/neveralone.html, copies the chorus.

Previously deleted link: SID 13055553 - Grimoire

Chapter 2

Original: The Fledgling Handbook 101, p. 58-61 (visible on the page; 75-78 via link) - books.google.com/books?id=QLtZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT75#v=onepage&q&f=false

Original Author: P.C. Cast, Kim Doner

"priestess" was changed to "mikos" in plagiarised copy. From "The Protective Fire Ritual began exactly at dusk. The circle was prepared" to "consumed and the flame dies of its own accord before".

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Supernatural, S8E12: "As Time Goes By" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/8.12_As_Time_Goes_By_(transcript)

Original Author: Adam Glass

1. from "DEAN and HENRY walk through the plant." (walked for stolen copy) to "Her skull glows with bright light."
  2. from "Whoo! What a blast. Now, give me the box." to "I mean, we are legacies, right?", the stolen copy skipping the flashback and adding in a sentence here or there about her inserted characters

Chapter 3

Original: Charmed, S1E9: "The Witch is Back" - www.charmedscripts.tv/witch_is_back.htm/

Original Author: Sheryl J. Anderson

Stolen, from:

Mana was in her office in The Red Dress, one of her chain stores, full of curio items of dark magic

to:

Raphael used Mana's power to break the glass on the window. He jumped out the window and floated down to the ground, landing on his feet. He walked away.

Original, from:

[Scene: Bucklands. Prue's office. Rex puts some jewellery on Prue's desk. He picks up the locket and tries to open it. Prue walks in.]

to:

(Matthew uses Prue's power to break the glass on the window. He jumps out the window and floats down to the ground, landing on his feet. He walks away.)

Also, this scene:

"Why?" Mana said sharply. "Why can't you stay here and have the life that you should've had?"

"Because this isn't my time," Midoriko replied. "It's your time, and Kuri's, and Reiko's."

"We don't mind sharing," Kuri said.

"You all give me great joy," Midoriko announced. "I've seen the culmination of my family. Powerful people of strength and grace."

Kuri took Midoriko' hand and held it up to her heart.

"Tell me what you see," Kuri said.

"I see the future," Midoriko said. "Many more generations of my beautiful daughters. I see my dreams fulfilled. Oh, thank you for that."

And original:

Phoebe: Why? Why can't you stay here and have the life that you should've had?

Melinda: Because this isn't my time. It's your time, and Prue's and Piper's.

Piper: We don't mind sharing.

Melinda: You three give me great joy. I've seen the Charmed Ones. Good witches. Women of strength and grace.

(Phoebe takes Melinda's hand and holds it up to her heart.)

Phoebe: Tell me what you see.

Melinda: I see the future. Many more generations of my beautiful daughters. I see my dreams fulfilled. Oh, thank you for that.

Several scenes are also paraphrased.

(Also found: ObsessedwReading, story: SID 9851976 - With Child, chapter 2)

Chapter 5

Original: Synopsis of Supernatural S1E3: "Dead in the Water" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/1.03_Dead_in_the_Water

investigate the drowning of eighteen-year-old Sophie Carlton. She's the third drowning victim in the last year whose body hasn't been recovered from Lake Manitoc.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: Supernatural S1E3: "Dead in the Water" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/1.03_Dead_in_the_Water_(transcript)

Original Author:

stolen:

"When I was young I saw something terrible," he said. "Her mom died. But I know she'd want me to be brave. And I-I always think about that. About how I should be brave."

Lucas handed Dean a drawing depicting a house next to a white church and a boy wearing a cap with a red bicycle.

Kuri saw the same thing in her mind. "Thank you. Be safe."

original:

DEAN

You're scared. It's okay. I understand. See, when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared, too. I didn't feel like talking, just like you. But see, my mom—I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about that every day. And I do my best to be brave. And maybe, your dad wants you to be brave too.

LUCAS drops his crayon and looks up at DEAN. He hands DEAN a picture of a white church, a yellow house, and a boy with a blue baseball cap and red bicycle in front of a wooden fence.

DEAN

Thanks, Lucas.

Previously deleted: SID 12872232 - Grimoire, chapter 5

Chapter 9

Original: Supernatural, S1E9: "Home" - www.supernaturalwiki.com/1.09_Home_(transcript)

Truncated version; returned when searching #90, chapter 4.

Story #37 of 195: Tennyo [Mobile link: Tennyo] 2019-09-27 - deleted by user. She renamed story #61 (this post) so she could post another story titled "Tenshi" (story "D" of 199). Deletion was 16 December 2019.

Original:

Original Author:

Story #36 of 195: Invasion [Mobile link: Invasion] 2019-09-27

Original:

Original Author:

Story #35 of 195: Curet [Mobile link: Curet] 2019-06-07

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Curet - SID 13195467 - that story was also published under "Second Chances" (same SID).

Story #34 of 195: Broken Wings [Mobile link: Broken Wings] 2019-09-28

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion:

Story #33 of 195: Timeless [Mobile link: Timeless] 2019-06-12

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Timeless - SID 12887551, Timeless - SID 13059554, Timeless - SID 13195482

Notes for SID 12887551:

Original: Ignited by naivette

Notes for SIDs 13059554, 13195482:

Chapter 4- song: www.animelyrics.com/jpop/bucktick/dress.htm lines 5-9, Romaji. Lyrics by Sakurai Atsushi. Not even an attempt at crediting.

Chapter 5

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=z1k50JF7d3MC&pg=PA296

stolen:

"Kuri! Your Mark!" Grams said.

"What?" Kuri lifted her hand to her forehead. It tingled, as did her shoulders and her neck, plus her whole body was still humming with the aftereffects of elemental power, so she hadn't even noticed it.

As she stood the crowd gasped. Her Mark had been added to. A delicate swirl of Celtic knot tattooing framed her eyes. Not as intricate and large as a normal adult High Priestess, but unheard of in a trainee.

Search "Zoey! Your Mark!" on page 296 of the novel.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: House of Night: Betrayed - books.google.com/books?id=dfGihPgziJoC&pg=PT234, books.google.com/books?id=_6GePgDGGK0C&pg=PA51

stolen, from

Still looking into my eyes, he lifted his hand so that it brushed my shoulder. "Selene has Marked you there."

to

and couldn't decide if she should be proud of myself or shocked at her boldness

Pages 234-235 (first link) or pp. 51-52 (second link) in the original, change "Selene" to "Nyx" to find the beginning.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Also,

• Description of "Erin Bates" is lifted word-for-word from houseofnight.fandom.com/wiki/Erin_Bates.
  • "Shaunee" is lifted word-for-word from houseofnightseries.fandom.com/wiki/Shaunee_Cole

~ . ~ .~ .~

This part:

As she stood the crowd gasped. Her Mark had been added to. A delicate swirl of Celtic knot tattooing framed her eyes. Not as intricate and large as a normal adult High Priestess, but unheard of in a trainee.

Her shoulder was tattooed, too. Stretching from her neck, down her shoulder and back, were sapphire tattoos in a Celtic knot pattern much like that on my face, only the blue marks on my body looked even more ancient, even more mysterious, because they were interspersed with letter-like symbols.

is also present in this posting: 13195409 - Beautiful Ending, ch. 6 (also on this account)

Previously deleted: SID 12989466 - Timeless. This is listed on page 2 of this thread as a repost of an earlier story that was matched to Ignited. Chapter 5 pulls this previously deleted link: 13059554 - Timeless, ch. 2

Chapter 6

This scene:

Edward threw himself across the lot, not bothering to look to see if anyone saw him. He was at her side before she could turn from where she had been staring at him. He grabbed her and pushed her under her truck, shielding her body with his. He kicked his legs out from under the truck, catching the bottom of the van. It acted as though it hit a wall, and stopped. He breathed a sigh of relief. He was sure at the speed it was going, he was going to have to cause more damage.

although short, is taken direct from the Twilight film: www.imsdb.com/scripts/Twilight.html, under "37 EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - PARKING LOT - DAY 37".

Chapter 8

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=z1k50JF7d3MC&pg=PA268

From "bent down and grabbed her under the arms".

Chapter 9

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=dfGihPgziJoC&pg=PT179

stolen, from "Come up here, human." through to page 184: "And it's not surprising that you drew such horrid spirits.

Chapter 10

Original: Daughters of the Moon: Volume 1 - www.amazon.com/Daughters-Moon-Trade-Lynne-Ewing/dp/1423134508

Original Author: Lynne Ewing

The italicized part matches up to pages 1-2 of the book.

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: New Moon - www.imsdb.com/scripts/Twilight-New-Moon.html

Starting at "Edward stood by the house."/"He stands by the house."

~ . ~ .~ .~

Original: House of Night Series Books 1-4 - books.google.com/books?id=dfGihPgziJoC&pg=PT373 The section comes from the second book: Betrayed.

p. 373-377: from "Then I smelled it" (original) / "Then Kuri smelled it" (plagiarised) to "and my best friend died." (original) to "and Kuri's sister died."

Chapter 11

She uses the italicized portion in SID 13056240 - Shinto Hunter, chapter 3 and SID 13195463 - Grimoire, chapter 2. The whole of chapter 11 appears as the first part of SID 13056240:3 (down to "South Bay Social Services".

Story #32 of 195: Shattered [Mobile link: Shattered] 2019-09-28

Original:

Original Author:

Story #31 of 195: Golden Shadow [Mobile link: Golden Shadow] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Golden Millennium - SID 12535467 (possibly), Golden Millennium - SID 12688606 (possibly), Golden Shadow - SID 13184416

Notes for SIDs 12535467, 12688606

Original: Electrum by El3v3n

Notes for SID 13184416:

Chapter 3 skirts NSFW. Also contains first stanza of "Byakuya ~True Light~ White Night ~True Light~" by Sakai Mikiko - www.animelyrics.com/anime/dnangel/byakuya.htm

Story #30 of 195: Crescent [Mobile link: Crescent] 2019-09-28

Duplicate: SID 13339956 - The Spider's Therapist, posted 2019-07-17 (story #175). Chapter one is largely the same between them.

Duplicate: chapter 3 copies SID 13392066 - Goshinboku, chapter 3, (story #19) published 2019-09-20

Duplicate: chapter 4 copies SID 13396085 - Calling, chapter 4, (story #39) published 2019-11-26; and SID 13392867 - Risen, chapter 4, published 2019-09-21 (story #14)

chapter 4

excerpt from stolen:

Suddenly, a light appeared in Kuri's hands: "My body's growing warm. Like I feel with Yami..."

Yami appeared on the balcony ledge behind Kuri. "Priestess!" he says. "You must extinguish the darkness! You need a powerful light!"

excerpt from original:

Must focus..must find the answer, somewhere within myself. I shut my eyes just for a moment. And sure and true, the answer comes back from my inner voice: Light. Light to defeat darkness. Sailor Moon must use light. Only she has the power to do this.

With a quick leap, I land high on the balcony edge, where Sailor Moon can see me. "Sailor Moon! You must extinguish the darkness! You need a powerful light!"

Sailor Moon whirls to see me, her expression a mixture of relief and gratitude. "Tuxedo Kamen?" I can see she's taken in what I've said, though, and is trying to think of a way to put the idea into action.

~.~.~.~.~

2nd excerpt from stolen:

She fainted into Yami's arms.

He placed a pillow beside a pillar on the balcony outside, and rested her against it. He leaned forward, and gently touched his lips to hers. He kissed her deeply.

"Oh... This feeling... So familiar... Sometime... Somewhere... So soft and warm... It's happened before... Those sweet lips...", he thought.

"Get away from Kuri!" called Seto. "Yami! What are you doing? Why do you always show up where we are?"

Mahad stepped forward. "Are you our enemy," she says, "or our friend?"

"Well," Yami said, "if we're both after the same thing... perhaps I'm your enemy." He looked at the two of them.

Whoa! She looks as if she's gonna pass out any minute. I better get over there fast. She starts to fall, and I pick her up in my arms. Her eyelids are half closed, and she looks up at me with a small, pleased smile on her face. A moment later, she is unconscious, and falling limp against me. Having her this close to me, I can feel my heart going like a triphammer. I need to get her to some fresh air, and maybe then she'll revive. As I head for the balcony, I snatch a cushion off a nearby chair and placing the cushion against a pillar, gently set her down against the pillar.

Her eyelids flutter open and she smiles at me again. I whisper to her, "You're just who I wanted to see." Then I can't hold back any longer. Her lips are just too inviting. The world seems to fall away and disappear, and all I can feel is the joy of holding her at last.

Hmmm. She's not quite as tipsy as I thought, not from the way she's responding to me. I hear her sigh, utterly contented. She is clinging to me now like a drowning man to the life raft. And now that I have her safe in my arms, I have no intention of letting her go, either.

)~~~~~~~

Well, if I ever doubted she could talk, that's dispelled now. So that's the phantom voice that told Usagi to use her pen, the voice that seemed to be at ankle height. I should have known.

"Tuxedo Kamen, what are you doing?" I turn in disbelief at the tone in Luna's voice.

Now that, Luna, was one of the dumbest questions you have ever asked. What does it LOOK like I'm doing?

Her next question totally blows me away. "Why do you always show up where we are?" Luna demands to know.

[...]

"Well, if we're both after the same thing, perhaps I'm your enemy." This is definitely my anger talking, and not unmixed with wounded pride...I protected Usagi from who-knows-what tonight, and this is all the thanks I get.

Story #29 of 195: Paleo Love Story [Mobile link: Paleo Love Story] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: A Paleo Love Story - SID 13236875, A Paleo Love Story - SID 12883086, Captured Princess - SID 12535470, Sailor Moon: A Paleo Love Story - SID 9394169

Chapter 2

Source: Sailor Moon manga - technounion.tripod.com/sm1.txt, originally appeared in Nakayoshi, Feb 1992

Source Author: Takeuchi Naoko

copies section: "She crumples the paper up. [...] "What's with him," (original) / ""Oh I give up!" she shouted, [...] "What's with him," (stolen)

Next section matches another posting on thief's account: Whispers in the Dark (SID 13065701), but have not yet identified original source.

The original, however is Sailor Moon S1E1: "A Moon Star is Born" - transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/A_Moon_Star_is_Born. But thief appears to have copied directly from the tripod page.

Story #28 of 195: Training [Mobile link: Training] 2019-06-17

chapter 3 is Duplicate: SID 13341841 - Internet, posted 2019-07-19 (story #157) from "Time seemed to stop" to "save the ones she/I cared/care about?"

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Training - SID 13236938

Story #27 of 195: Sprited Away [Mobile link: Sprited Away] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Sprited Away - SID 13195396

chapter 5- song: "C'est la vie - The Loving Part Inside Me" from Sailor Moon. Copies the next to last stanza.

A piece of dialogue in chapter 8 reveals that at least some of this "story" is ripped directly from Inuyasha - inuyasha.fandom.com/wiki/Inuyasha (the quote under Izayoi). The quote comes from InuYasha: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, which is the 3rd of 4 movies, apparently.

If someone familiar with the anime could go through this posting to verify the source material, it would be much appreciated. (It's the only script missing from scripts.com - www.scripts.com/psearch/Inuyasha, and Springfield - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=inuyasha-tenka-hadou-no-ken-inuyasha-the-movie-swords-of-an-honorable-ruler - is hard to follow if you don't know what precisely you're looking for.)

Story #26 of 195: Unending Dream [Mobile link: Unending Dream] 2019-09-20

Original:

Original Author:

Story #25 of 195: Shine [Mobile link: Shine] 2019-09-20

Original:

Original Author:

Story #24 of 195: Darkness and Light [Mobile link: Darkness and Light] 2019-09-20

Original:

Original Author:

Story #23 of 195: Snedronningen [Mobile link: Snedronningen] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Snedronningen - SID 13232351

Chapter 1 opening two paragraphs is also present as the opening of SID 13195403 - Triquetra, chapter 3.

Original: Thor - www.imsdb.com/scripts/Thor.html

Original Author: Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz

Story #22 of 195: Triquetra [Mobile link: Triquetra] 2019-06-12

The opening line of chapter one is lifted from House of Night.

Second paragraph and the opening sentences of paragraphs 3 & 4 are also present in SID 13340801 - Hikayami (#41)

Original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11584658/1/An-End, 2015-10-28

Original author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/222880/TheAnomally

Copied in its entirety with some names changed/altered and the word "senshi" in original changed to "warrior" in the plagiarised copy. Copy extends to "Miraculous Tragedy" (plagiarist's line break)

Original: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8971938/1/Kindred-Spirits-Reunited, 2013-02-02

Original Author: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/427842/KC-Vaillancourt

Chapter 1 copies from "A thousand years" to "Odin raised Gungnir threateningly. "Enough!" " Starts after "Miraculous Tragedy" (plagiarist's line break)

Then skip the next three paragraphs in the plagiarised copy, one in the original. The next four paragraphs are identical with the exception of a name change. Plagiarist has additional three paragraphs posted.

Previous deletions: Genesis - SID 12908322, Triquetra - SID 12919976, Triquetra - SID 13195403

AO3 deleted links: archiveofourown.org/works/19020802 - ButterflyMiko account; archiveofourown.org/works/15513498 - Kurisuta account.

Chapter 2

Opening through "12 EXT. BIFROST LANDING SITE (EARTH)", with some parts skipped over.

Chapter 3

Beginning in original at "14 Ext. Asgard". Thief skips "19A".

Chapter 4

Beginning at "37 EXT. BIFROST LANDING SITE".

Chapter 5

Scenes "45A EXT. ODIN'S CHAMBERS" and "46 INT. ODIN'S CHAMBERS"

Chapter 6

From "47 INT. HOSPITAL ROOM" to "52 EXT. HOSPITAL PARKING LOT"

Chapter 7

Starts at "53 INT. HEALING ROOM", skips back to "25B INT. VAULT" through the first part of "33 EXT. BIFROST LANDING SITE (JOTUNHEIM)" then finishes the chapter with then end of "54 INT. VAULT"

Chapter 8

Copies "58 EXT. OUTSIDE OF CRATER" and "59 EXT. INSIDE OF CRATER".

Chapter 9

Beginning at "61 INT. ODIN'S CHAMBERS" and ending with Frigga's line saying Thor "may yet find a way home" (thief changes this to "you" as she has placed Loki as the outcast).

Chapter 10

Beginning at "62 INT. ISABELA'S DINER" (with some alteration of how more coffee is requested) through "63 EXT. MAIN STREET".

Chapter 11

Begins at "66 EXT. PUENTE ANTIGUO, NEW MEXICO - MAIN STREET" through "67A EXT. PUENTE ANTIGUO LIBRARY".

Chapter 12

Begins at "68A INT. PET STORE" through "77 INT. SHIELD DESERT BASE". Skips 78 and 78A. Starts copying again at "79 EXT. SHIELD DESERT BASE - COMMAND TRAILER" through "80A EXT. EDGE OF CRATER", skips 81. Picks back up at "82B EXT. SHIELD DESERT BASE" through "82G INT. TUNNEL", skips 82H (since the SI OC is with Loki), then "82K EXT. SHIELD DESERT BASE" through "83B EXT. JUNCTION BOX". Skips down to "84J INT. HAMMER CONTAINMENT CUBE" through "84L INT. HAMMER CONTAINMENT CUBE", skips "86 EXT. RIDGE ABOVE CRATER - NIGHT", ends with "87 EXT. HEIMDALL'S OBSERVATORY - NIGHT".

Story #21 of 195: Betrayed [Mobile link: Betrayed] 2019-10-23

Original:

Original Author:

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/17/2019 #104 Report
M RogueMudblood

Story #20 of 195: Raindrops [Mobile link: Raindrops] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Raindrops - SID 13065328

Story #19 of 195: Goshinboku [Mobile link: Goshinboku] 2019-09-20

Duplicate: chapter 3 copies SID 13397766 - Crescent, chapter 3, (story #30) published 2019-11-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #18 of 195: Domine [Mobile link: Domine] 2019-06-10

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Domine - SID 13185282

Story #17 of 195: Mirror, Mirror [Mobile link: Mirror, Mirror] 2019-09-21

Original:

Original Author:

Story #16 of 195: Charmed Child [Mobile link: Charmed Child] 2019-06-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #15 of 195: For the Future [Mobile link: For the Future] 2019-09-21

Original:

Original Author:

Story #14 of 195: Risen [Mobile link: Risen] 2019-09-21

Duplicate: chapter 4 copies SID 13396085 - Calling, chapter 4, (story #39) published 2019-11-26; and SID 13397766 - Crescent, chapter 4 published 2019-09-28 (story #30)

excerpt from stolen:

Suddenly, a light appeared in Kuri's hands: "My body's growing warm. Like I feel with Leo..."

Leo appeared on the balcony ledge behind Kuri. "Priestess!" he says. "You must extinguish the darkness! You need a powerful light!"

excerpt from original:

~.~.~.~.~

2nd excerpt from stolen:

She fainted into Leo's arms.

"Get away from Kuri!" called Prue. "Leo! What are you doing? Why do you always show up where we are?"

Piper stepped forward. "Are you our enemy," she says, "or our friend?"

"Well," Leo said, "if we're both after the same thing... perhaps I'm your enemy." He looked at the two of them.

)~~~~~~~

[...]

Story #13 of 195: Beautiful Ending [Mobile link: Beautiful Ending] 2019-05-31

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletions: Beautiful Ending - SID 12227925, Beautiful Ending - SID 12887532, Beautiful Ending - SID 13195409

Notes from 12227925:

Possible original: Cirque Du Freak Series by Raaiku

Notes from 12887532:

It actually looked like she ripped from the book itself, you can find some pages of the book in Google and it is in Chapter 2.

Notes from 13195409:

chapter 6

Original: House of Night: Marked - books.google.com/books?id=z1k50JF7d3MC&pg=PA296

Starting at "Her Mark had been added to" in the plagiarised copy. (original is in first person)

Story #12 of 195: Umbra [Mobile link: Umbra] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletion: Umbra - SID 13065366

Story #11 of 195: Ugly Beginning [Mobile link: Ugly Beginning] 2019-11-15

Original:

Original Author:

Story #10 of 195: Artemis Fowl and the Wonderful World of Disney [Mobile link: Artemis Fowl and the Wonderful World of Disney] 2019-11-17

Duplicate: chapter 5 copies To Dwell on Dreams (story #174), published 2019-07-17

Original:

Original Author:

Story #9 of 195: Sanctity [Mobile link: Sanctity] 2019-06-11

Original:

Original Author:

Previous deletions: Sanctity - SID 13195415 (previously titled "Dreaming"), Dreaming - SID 13085987

See notes story #112.

Story #8 of 195: Labyrinth [Mobile link: Labyrinth] 2019-09-22

Original:

Original Author:

Story #7 of 195: Yosei [Mobile link: Yosei] 2019-12-03

Original:

Original Author:

Story #6 of 195: Queen of Ice and Fire [Mobile link: Queen of Ice and Fire] 2019-12-03

Original:

Original Author:

Story #5 of 195: Casting the Runes [Mobile link: Casting the Runes] 2019-12-04

Original:

Original Author:

Story #4 of 195: Lotis Priestess Classic [Mobile link: Lotis Priestess Classic] 2019-12-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #3 of 195: Lotis Priestess Alien Force [Mobile link: Lotis Priestess Alien Force] 2019-12-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #2 of 195: Lotis Priestess Ultimate Alien [Mobile link: Lotis Priestess Ultimate Alien] 2019-12-05

Original:

Original Author:

Story #1 of 195: Lotis Priestess Omniverse [Mobile link: Lotis Priestess Omniverse] 2019-12-05

Original:

Original Author:

12/6/2019 . Edited 12/15/2019 #105 Report
M RogueMudblood

Two Five new postings - not numbering because I'm not going back and renumbering 197 199 stories. So they get letters from here on, until the account is removed by the admins.

Story A of 201: Modus Operandi [Mobile link: Modus Operandi] 2019-12-13

Original: D.Gray-man manga / anime

Original Author: Katsura Hoshino

Subtitles to the anime: wiki2.org/en/List_of_D.Gray-man_episodes?s=D.Gray-Man [percent] 20002 [percent] 20 [percent] 28R2 [percent] 20 [percent] 29

The dialogue starting at "You're mighty bold to have come alone" can be matched verbatim.

Story B of 201: True Dragon Master [Mobile link: True Dragon Master] 2019-12-12

Original:

Original Author:

Of the 181 words currently posted (14 Dec 2019 12:56 PM Pacific), I'm not finding a match.

Summary:

An artist named Kurai Hikari has always had a thing for dragons. She puts up with an abusive father, and tries to breathe life into artwork, all to find her lost sister. When she does find her and is rejected, she loses everything. As she loses her best friend Darren, she uses a forbidden art to bring him back, and summons Mr Tiny!

Story C of 201: Konpeito [Mobile link: Konpeito] 2019-12-16

Original: Sailor Moon Super S The Movie: Black Dream Hole (1995) - cass_patamon.tripod.com/Transcripts/supersmovie.html, www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=sailor-moon-super-s-the-movie-black-dream-hole

Original Author:

Chapter 2 has two sections that look like they were ripped and pasted from a few wikis, but I'm getting too many results to narrow it down.

Chapter 3 also returns https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4103343/23/Kamen-Rider-Daikaiju-Epic-of-the-Cosmos, by Corvus no Genmu this chapter posted 2008-06-26 per review board. However, both sections are lifted directly from the movie script. Verifiable with this section of the script:

wiki2.org/en/Sailor_Moon_Super_S:_The_Movie?s=

Same for chapter 4.

Story D of 201: Tenshi [Mobile link: Tenshi] 2019-12-16

Duplicate: copies SID 13340801 - Hikayami, chapter 3 (story #41) posted 2019-07-18

possibly a repost of SID 13396916 - Tennyo which she deleted the same day she posted this to be able to rename story #61 (this post)

Original:

Original Author:

No other returns.

Story E of 201: Tempus Hime [Mobile link: Tempus Hime] 2019-12-16

Original: Danny Phantom episodes 24 & 25, "Reign Storm" - dannyphantom.fandom.com/wiki/Reign_Storm/Transcript

Original Author: Steve Marmel

also returned https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11631404/25/Danny-Phantom-and-Ember-Mclain-Heroes-of, (posted 2015-11-23) for a section from the opening to "Who dares".

Story F of 201: First Alchemyst [Mobile link: First Alchemyst] 2019-12-17

Duplicate:

Original: Inuyasha S1E147-148 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=inuyasha-2000&episode=s01e147, inusec.info/inuyasha/capsule/014_kikyos_stolen_ashes

Original Author: Rumiko Takahashi

The first two sections (marked by the thief) of the first part of the first chapter match with SID 13455114, and the first of both is ripped straight from the Inuyasha anime with minor modification.

Also matched: "After a particularly terrible battle" to "For there is no way that I would fall in love."

Also matched: "You've improved greatly" to "who shot the arrow deeply wants the demon to revive." (original) - "You've improved greatly" to "Awakening Lotis, Utei, is cast." (stolen)

Also matched: "How admirable"/"But I understand" to "I shall spare your life." with alterations at the part discussing "the plan".

And from the ending, it's clearly intending to be a copy of Inuyasha going forward.

Original: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood S1E40: "Homonculus (The Dwarf in the Flask)" - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-2009&episode=s01e40

Original Author: Hiromu Arakawa

Beginning at "Hey, you over there", sections that include Homonculus were ripped directly from the FMA: Brotherhood anime.

Previous deletion: Possible titular match to story #93.

Story G of 201: Orgel [Mobile link: Orgel] 2019-12-17

Duplicate:

Original: Inuyasha S1E147-148 - www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=inuyasha-2000&episode=s01e147, inusec.info/inuyasha/capsule/014_kikyos_stolen_ashes

Original Author: Rumiko Takahashi

Previous deletion: She had uploaded chapter three to both this and SID 13455094 - First Alchemyst, but that part of SID 13455094 has been deleted. The first two sections (marked by the thief) of the first part of the first chapter do still match, however, and the first of both is ripped straight from the Inuyasha anime with minor modification.

Appears to be a copy from start to finish for chapter 1, if a bit jumbled up in the copying. The inusec link has action that matches exactly (other than verb tense) to the plagiarist's posting. (search "pinning him to a tree behind him")

For titular matches, see story #164.

Yes, I know that should be 200, but the profile says 199. Will find the deleted posting and mark accordingly. - RMB, 17 Dec 2019 7:37 AM Pacific See notes on "Story D of 199" and story #61.

12/14/2019 . Edited 12/23/2019 #106 Report
106 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service