TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The List of Deleted Accounts (Post #1)
- Notable TAPIR Cases (Post #2)
- TAPIR Poetry (Post #2)
- Sample Messages and discussion (Post #3 onwards)
This thread has 3 purposes:
- Recording the list of accounts deletes as a result of plagiarism or blatant copyright infringement.
- Sharing examples of outrageous messages, inane excuses and angry gibberish outed plagiarists and their friends feel fit to send to us. Other than entertainment value, samples of communications provide valuable insight into mind of people who feel entitled to steal other people's work.
- Highlighting special or notable cases TAPIR has successfully resolved. These function as case studies where members can review and learn about why plagiarists do the things they do, how to handle such people and how to identify different types of plagiarists so we can refine our techniques to deal with them.
- Avoid using PMs or notes from active cases.
- Material from inactive and closed cases are acceptable.
- If there are any real names or identifying information like email or facebook links, please edit them out before posting. Restrict identifying information to FFN account only, and if the message does not come from a violator, please remove the name of the defender and leave only the message text.
List of Accounts Deleted by Admins
This list is a record of FFN accounts deleted by FFN admins for plagiarism or excessive copyright infringement to the point it can be considered plagiarism.
Accounts that showed deliberate, malicious intent to steal another author's work (as opposed to just excessive copyright violation) are highlighted in bold text.
- 014br (FFNID 5790897)
- 69FiPoland69 (FFNID 6162897)
- 99-tinkerbell-lover (FFNID 5641197)
- Aamoraa (FFNID 5776052)
- aaronk (FFNID 5118926)
- Ace Fire Fist (FFNID 2870390)
- adriam/matrs/Joe Root (FFNID 7160665)
- aerie2/sedacrus/Aeryn3/Ayrian (FFNID 4737671)
- Aeryn3/Sedacrus (FFNID 6961499)
- ahtziri28 (FFNID 5367052)
- Akane Tendo-97 (FFNID 5248464)
- akatsuki84 (FFNID 4002086)
- Alandra Nicolette (FFNID 1397310)
- albalokis (FFNID 2830953)
- alberg18 (FFNID 1379878)
- AleAgronSomerhalder (FFNID 6848985)
- alecorn83 (FFNID 4966879)
- AleCottom (FFNID 6767619)
- alejandrablack15 (FFNID 4370508)
- AlejandraDarcy (FFNID 4393851)
- aleparedes (FFNID 3806277)
- alexia oliver (FFNID 5952351)
- alexia tolalba 2 (FFNID 9774839)
- AlexTweet (FFNID 7537351)
- Alexxa Queen (FFNID 5268226)
- Alice Foreverx.x (FPID 845037)
- Alien Abduction Aftereffect (FFNID 5076880)
- allmystory (FFNID 5066634)
- Amanda Cullen Masen (FFNID 5900352)
- americanhoney139 (FFNID 3260675)
- AmunWND (FFNID 5126278)
- Amy Lee Uchiha Hiragizawa (FFNID 4160711)
- AmyRose6640 (FFNID 8440528)
- Ana d G (FFNID 4737975)
- Anabel Cullen (FFNID 3745144)
- AnaSalujaAgreste2 (FFNID 9226646)
- Anastacia T Crawford (FFNID 5225236)
- ANDREA2014 (FFNID 6557055)
- andriana.bartizou (FFNID 4211012)
- angi-cullen (FFNID 2894883)
- angie cullen baby (FFNID 2139181)
- angiers1 (FFNID 4598902)
- Angryofficer2.0 (FFNID 4826326)
- animeluver4321 (FFNID 5535031)
- annel-cullen 30 (FFNID 9625154)
- annel-edward (FFNID 2185121)
- Anneta8890 (FFNID 2732291)
- Annita White (FFNID 7563883)
- antifairy (FFNID 4287370)
- Apierre (FFNID 10739689)
- Apigueil de Ophiucus (FFNID 6187375)
- Arantxa Bay (FFNID 2494517)
- arileo23 (FFNID 2075475)
- arogers008 (FFNID 4473097)
- Arran2000 (FFNID 2929234)
- Arrowman1 (FFNID 10995153)
- ArtemisIsis13 (FFNID 3232022)
- Arthuria Galicia Tenoh (FFNID 4637256)
- Arya-Stark-Wolf (FFNID 3691777)
- Ashleigh1002 (FFNID 9643595)
- Asoftbreeze120 (FFNID 6775541)
- Astrid Blake (FFNID 1257111)
- Awita Andley (FFNID 3085912)
- ayrian (FFNID 7342858)
- AzizG123 (FFNID 4314731)
- Azul1970 (FFNID 11099074)
- Azul70 (FFNID 10378963)
- azulrasengan (FFNID 2570774)
- AzulVioleta23 (FFNID 5748182)
- azuric (FFNID 6954649)
- babyd0ll-MK (FFNID 4654294)
- Bammy0486 (FFNID 5202053)
- Barcelona 13 (FFNID 10605814)
- baxterthegreat (FFNID 11524072)
- be still my vampire heart (FFNID 1487837)
- beatrizpattz (FFNID 5132275)
- beautypain (FFNID 8438153)
- Behind-The-Shadows-FF (FFNID 3929080)
- Beiny him (FFNID 5495875)
- Bella5755 (FFNID 2371294)
- bellemarie20 (FFNID 1974805)
- Bellis19 (FFNID 4333092)
- Belliss19 (FFNID 4309169)
- Belsyth (FFNID 7543175)
- Belsyth3 (FFNID 7563105)
- Ben10magicain (FFNID 1362022)
- Ben10magician (FFNID 3756595)
- BerryMikaelsonSwan (FFNID 6980302)
- bibliofilia (FFNID 4625480)
- biggesthannahmontanafan (FFNID 4514038)
- bilbos (FFNID 5662258)
- Bittersweetsymphony19 (FFNID 1260235)
- BlackAngelVH (FFNID 4696869)
- BlackCharlie32 (FFNID 3911039)
- BlackSteelLove (FFNID 5677071)
- blanchbeth85 (FFNID 5758381)
- bleach102 (FFNID 2515956)
- blondehale (FFNID 2403815)
- Bob69 (FFNID 4248937)
- Bobette69 (FFNID 4693452)
- BonieeTashio (FFNID 6185735)
- bookhater95 (FFNID 2720740)
- BookNerd28 (FFNID 3763506)
- Bookwormforever1997 (FFNID 5112019)
- bookworm1256 (FFNID 2239156)
- boss-kee (FFNID 2123288)
- Broken Promises22 (FFNID 4029030)
- BruhE (FFNID 1132222)
- Bubble Toon 7 (FFNID 1135996)
- bubble-gum46 (FFNID 4365240)
- bulletproof30 (FFNID 4843974)
- ButterflykissII (FFNID 9755008)
- BvBArmyWillStayStronge (FFNID 4854045)
- ByakugouGodess (FFNID 6943752)
- CabinFever (FFNID 2319921)
- Cachestown (FFNID 7217590)
- cahuatzin (FFNID 6294764)
- Calu99 (FFNID 6869310)
- Camila-Adaptaciones-Twilight (FFNID 5485544)
- Camp Jupiter (FFNID 4630564)
- candice 1981 (FFNID 3848025)
- Candice Queen (FFNID 9501673)
- CandyTerryG.W (FFNID 7367225)
- CandyW.TerryG (FFNID 7461799)
- caritoCM (FFNID 4519460)
- carlaew (FFNID 7618214)
- Carlisle Cullen x.x (FFNID 3649535)
- Carly AKA Cmara (FFNID 1365870)
- carolgreen (FFNID 9723149)
- Casandra D'Everlak (FFNID 5626153)
- Caskett Namikaze (FFNID 2554410)
- catalina.blondehale.ribeiro (FFNID 4635746)
- CAZHUBU (FFNID 6666001)
- ccampaniita cullen malfoy (FFNID 3951139)
- CenaRKO1986 (FFNID 2381457)
- cerestian (FFNID 5129825)
- cerezo de la luna (FFNID 2597825)
- Cherry Blossom Pop (FFNID 5635769)
- Chesire de CrissColfer (FFNID 4815181)
- chewiiewookie (FFNID 6474929)
- Christine C (FFNID 2387671)
- christydechiba (FFNID 2020997)
- Chocofresas (FFNID 1717251)
- Chibi97 (FFNID 7391387)
- chrisy-cal (FFNID 2227850)
- chuchi-mk21 (FFNID 6676942)
- CieloVioleta6366 (FFNID 4236248)
- ciinwinehouse (FFNID 4331658)
- CindyluHale (FFNID 6435772)
- Cintaro17 (FFNID 3092546)
- clexa99 (FFNID 9355163)
- ConySixx (FFNID 5467576)
- Cookiesamm (FFNID 4618134)
- CristalDestiny (FFNID 6004202)
- cuarzodeluna (FFNID 3633583)
- CuPcAkEgUrL-1 (FFNID 2174566)
- Cupcakes11 (FFNID 3668734)
- cutefox828 (FFNID 8166934)
- D-Draxo (FFNID 2251636)
- Damon.D.Salvatore (FFNID 4812424)
- Dangerangel6752 (FFNID 1776275)
- danhablack (FFNID 2303926)
- Dani001 (FFNID 4711068)
- Daniela-Nuttella (FFNID 3747804)
- DaniNatureGirl313 (FFNID 5613910)
- Danni FerrCross (FFNID 3454035)
- dany1995cullen (FFNID 4680692)
- DarkxTwistedFantasy Harry Potter (FFNID 4050583)
- DARSER24 (FFNID 3042893)
- Dave Kitson (FNNID 11215290)
- DavidDe Gea (FFNID 10582901)
- Day M Odair (FFNID 4021991)
- DBMR (FFNID 4810180)
- Dead-Hannah-Montana (FFNID 6182039)
- Dec14-thief (FFNID 4231844)
- Degel31 (FFNID 8028225)
- deicy (FFNID 5798333)
- deicy rios j (FFNID 7859947)
- Demma for ever every witch way (FFNID 4678865)
- Deni31RukiaLover (FFNID 4015625)
- Dennis Fielder (FFNID 1853241)
- DeNnY PatisoN (FFNID 2655616)
- DereaMoony (FFNID 1370019)
- detroitbreannazakatsacraitmoon (FFNID 6924222)
- Devil Bringer Nero (FFNID 2001387)
- Dexys (FFNID 907891)
- dhj (FFNID 3281987)
- Diana HernandezAC (FFNID 5494723)
- diana patricia de Kou (FFNID 4746194)
- diana\'s cipriano (FFNID 4755420)
- Dirk Gibson2000 (FFNID 9652)
- Dissenter 5 (FFNID 10752591)
- DLiMiruna (FFNID 3106290)
- DoeSmith (FFNID 2260100)
- Doesn'tthisUsernameOwn (FFNID 2799458)
- DomiCrissColfer (FFNID 4670778)
- DomiCrissColfer II (FFNID 7542993)
- DonaldTrump2 (FFNID 8006262)
- Draco6664/Harry Kane (FFIND 5119517)
- Dream-6c (FFNID 3522653)
- Dreamy Cullen (FFNID 2442172)
- DRIADE0119 (FFNID 854732)
- DTs Rock On (FFNID 2109967)
- dude74896 (FFNIDs 4402299, 4401596, 4483188, 4401748, 4494734, 4401701)
- DulceTaRaAmai (FFNID 6581844)
- DuVrangrGata (FFNID 999464)
- ebensur (FFNID 4364668)
- EchoOfSilent (FFNID 6772919)
- edbell18 (FFNID 2051916)
- eddielog101 (FFNID 7537873)
- eemmaa (FFNID 2572466)
- El Lector Cinefilo (FFNID 5785210)
- Eldunari107 (FFNID 4356490)
- Eleonora Artemis (FFNID 9323599)
- Eli'GranchWhite (FFNID 2394664)
- Elisha Powell (FFNID 88866399
- Elizabella.CWB (FFNID 2299986)
- EllaBieber20 (FFNID 1874095)
- EllaDavies (FFNID 4698733)
- Emperess.sama (FFNID 4083079)
- endlessl0ve (FFNID 2285590)
- Enniietteongirl (FFNID 1923160)
- esmeraldamr (FFNID 4161231)
- Esteban099009 (FFNID 9327482)
- Ewaso Chan (FFNID 2396653)
- Ez22 (FFNID 4817066)
- F1SweetHeart (FFNID 7288879)
- FaberryGShipper (FFNID 5563159)
- FaberryShipperAlways (FFNID 5563159)
- Falesha (FFNID 6911361)
- fan hinata hyuga (FFNID 5738799)
- FanArRe (FFNID 5767915)
- FANFICSROMANCETWILIGHT (FFNID 6863933)
- Fate Escarlata (FFNID 5390997)
- FeatherHeart1997 (FFNID 5112019)
- Fernandita Chiba Tsukino (FFNID 3391838)
- floripondio (FFNID 4431649)
- forever and always 97 (FFNID 7223511)
- Francielly Sophia (FFNID 6429483)
- Frani-San (FFNID 1118301)
- Frost the Arctic Fox (FFNID 5737520)
- froz3nt3rs (FFNID 4499300)
- fsaff (FFNID 4655634)
- [Redacted] Miley Cyrus (FFNID 4652485)
- [redacted]plebe (FFNID 7330616)
- FUEGO Y HIELO (FFNID 8852968)
- Gabi Masen (FFNID 660446)
- gabriellabellamy (FFNID 7386199)
- gaby-asdfgh (FFNID 5090432)
- Gabylor (FFNID 4521169)
- gabylorfics (FFNID 7078040)
- gabylorstillhere (FFNID 7480029)
- gambon (FFNID 10743486)
- gelsuchis (FFNID 2407433)
- Gendie (FFNID 2386554)
- Gerhardus (FFNID 2809785)
- Ghulam Rasool (FFNID 4166108)
- GingeAndAsh (FFNID 2775386)
- ginnyweasly123 (FFNID 3033232)
- Give Up Your Prejudices (FFNID 1539915)
- GleekFBR (FFNID 5545953)
- gloria201029 (FFNID 2370033)
- GoddessxNyte (FFNID 1706055)
- GraciePie95 (FFNID 4058024)
- Gravity[Redacted] (FFNID 3121114)
- griffinlaw1957 (FFNID 4617432)
- GrumpyGilly875 (FFNID 5018152)
- Guardian of the crystal (FFNID 2936251)
- Gumi Inu-chan (FFNID 1946061)
- hachikohina (FFNID 4447065)
- hakunodame (FFNID 5404771)
- Hana Faiya Fujimi (FFNID 610763)
- Hana Hitsugaya (FFNID 6263311)
- Hanny Valentine (FFNID 4681583)
- Hanzi55 (FFNID 3863129)
- Harry Lion 353 (FFNID 11240704)
- HarryFleurfan (FFNID 10564427)
- HarryHermioneOTP (FFNID 10573995)
- HatersLoveMe114 (FFNID 6869965)
- Hatsumif (FFNID 4726271)
- hazel6 (FFNID 4880055)
- hazel7 (FFIND 7778512)
- HeavyRedMetal (FFNID 2147825)
- Helena Iothena (FFNID 5595299)
- HelloGiggleGirls (FFNID 4092353)
- hermione tonks 10 (FFNID 4755069)
- HeWhoCannotBeNamed (FFNID 1336419)
- HidanGurl15 (FFNID 1654588)
- Highlanders Bride (FFNID 7386283)
- hina230 (FFNID 5436981)
- Hinako uzumaki hyuga - (FFNID 2571239)
- hinata-sasuke-love (FFNID 3465968)
- hinatita4eva (FFNID 2228150)
- hiralyangell (FFNID 7250115)
- Hiro No Scarlet (FFNID 5457324)
- Horenissa (FFNID 10348232)
- HOSHI KUMIKO CHAN (FFNID 1047774)
- HoTwi (FFNID 6103139)
- hotmail97 (FFNID 6993667)
- Huge-Erection (FFNID 4444888)
- hxg (FFNID 10065396)
- I Love u 1213 (FFNID 1798143)
- iamthegang (FFNID 4896405)
- idontknowwhatever (FFNID 6788088)
- IkerAcheleBoy (FFNID 4608743)
- illiterate tattoo artist (FFNID 9343694)
- Illuminati Ritual Gone Wrong (FFNID 4894364)
- ilovepjo12 (FFNID 6139352)
- ILoveUJustin (FFNID 3934463)
- INeedYourLove78 (FFNID 4034173)
- Innii13-Faberry (FFNID 5988551)
- Inseucrity36336 (FFNID 11334846)
- IonianSage (FFNID 12046104)
- Irenttana (FFNID 5609843)
- Iriana Miketzukami (FFNID 5037841)
- Iriana002 (FFNID 7702576)
- IsaAchele (FFNID 4008524)
- Isabella Ashwood Cullen (FFNID 9668419)
- Isabella Belikov Cullen (FFNID 5289308)
- isabella123456 (FFNID 2519797)
- Issyx (FFNID 4200710)
- isucaa (FFNID 2148680)
- ItachiSakuraLove (FFNID 6582058)
- itsmegabylor (FFNID 7373182)
- IzzyLuvsu4Evr (FFNID 4902985)
- Jackdude3006 (FFNID 4079095)
- jacobyel (FFNID 1424848)
- James Davey Smith / yoyomans1234567890 (FFNID 4499780)
- Janeth Haruka (FFID 5222746)
- jasonzwifey20 (FFNID 4329653)
- Jaspers.sweetheart13 (FFNID 4106230)
- jazzferix (FFNID 2645779)
- je-writes-HP (FFNID 2915777)
- JeannetteCCullen (FFNID 3611295)
- Jeltsu Kagami-X/Makka Dragion (FFNID 5330887)
- jiemi-chan (FFNID 3945165)
- jeko-chan (FFNID 6034409)
- Jennifer Weasly Potter (FFNID 4598753)
- jimgozz (FFNID 5331743)
- JJAPrice15 (FFNID 1213404)
- jlo2006 (FFNID 693009)
- Joha781 (FFNID 4395764)
- john Germoxican (FFNID 3050648)
- John Ronald (FFNID 5122605)
- JOKEBNOZOMI (FFNID 7379524)
- JosiePink64 (FFNID 3942074)
- jpjordicat (FFNID 4277077)
- JT-AMADEUS1342 (FFNID 7330148)
- julen-lpte (FFNID 10927781)
- Julianita Cullen Masen (FFNID 3334053)
- JusSonic (FFNID 104444)
- JyouraSorato (FFNID 801626)
- Kanao (FFNID 2036413)
- kat-agron (FFNID 3903040)
- kathow16 (FFNID 2979749)
- Kathrinnan (FFNID 7437697)
- katrinyyy (FFNID 4295239)
- katyms13 (FFNID 4336814)
- Kaeri chan (FFNID 304832)
- kem08b (FFNID 4969653)
- keldoll (FFNID 1950758)
- KiaraLivie (FFNID 4709483)
- KiaraLivie0 (FFNID 4803667)
- KikiMasenCullenSwanRobsten (FFNID 3613677)
- killianismylove (FFNID 6428407)
- KimKlaroline (FFNID 5480704)
- King Baratheon (FFNID 11462719)
- KING Breezy (FFNID 6888259)
- KingHuffman (FFNID 1651010)
- Kiri Kurosaki (FFNID 2976662)
- KittenKat Hyuuga (FFNID 5528142)
- KittyKittyCat (FFNID 6201351)
- klauswolfqueen (FFNID 5382687)
- KodokuChibi (FFNID 5462957)
- korisse (FFNID 2076167)
- kreechers (FFNID 2621687)
- Krisemag (FFNID 10493351)
- Kristina Ubriacco (FFNID 1266575)
- Krocken (FFNID 879075)
- Kurisuta (FFNID 1153120)
- Kurosilhouette (FFNID 6629494)
- KuroUsagi0101 (FFNID 4654632)
- kyla from the sky (FFNID 2362041)
- kynakrazy (FFNID 4850533)
- Lady Alraune (FFNID 4528691)
- Lady Beatriz (FFNID 4596140)
- Lady Koko 23 (FFNID 6864560) (and CIR thread)
- Lady-LiSakura (FFNID 1896199)
- Lady SereShields (FFNID 4810379)
- Lady White 15 (FFNID 1887008)
- ladydiyleamichele (FFNID 5429377)
- ladyofthelibrary410 (FFNID 1898614)
- lambchopfan1234 (FFNID 2116987)
- LandKrabba (FFNID 5250499)
- LarySasuNaruKlaroline (FFNID 6812500)
- LasTresPrincesasDeSerendip (FFNID 3056094)
- Laton93 (FFNID 2976780)
- Lauraa Black (FFNID 3134000)
- Laysla20 (FFNID 9131629)
- lazylass (FFNID 4328398)
- LeannaAchele (FFNID 5715286)
- Lebasi-Aleinad (FFNID 2252591)
- Leiora (FFNID 1680163)
- LeoSexSimbol (FFNID 3319021)
- LeslieCullen-7 (FFNID 2232502)
- lewiswriter (FFNID 4018026)
- Lia of the Moon (FFNID 4900336)
- Liam Pierce-Lopez (FFNID 6613889)
- LibraResplandeciente (FFNID 7454060)
- lily lara (FFNID 7429502)
- lily05 (FFNID 1339488)
- Linda22 (FFNID 4717662)
- Linda28091993 (FFNID 8399361)
- LindaDreyar (FFNID 7827311)
- lisle16 (FFNID 6133410)
- Litha McGuiness (FFNID 1884532)
- Little Snow Fox (FFNID 5522411)
- Liverpool 14 (FFNID 5695504)
- Liz Masen (FFNID 8026131)
- Liz Mellark (FFNID 7747089) / Lizbeth Potter (FFNID 2369036)
- liz.glee (FFNID 4818467)
- Liz-aniraK (FFNID 1068153)
- Logan Arabian (FFNID 4023285)
- Loli in Wonderland (FFNID 4485238)
- LordVoldything394 (FFNID 3997756)
- Loving Randomness (FFNID 1433445)
- Lu de Andrew (FFNID 4846367)
- luana72 (FFNID 5757609)
- LuceDragneel01 (FFNID 5647578)
- Lucerito11 (FFNID 4246072)
- LUCYLUZ (FFNID 4881371)
- Luisa Kou (FFNID 4037906)
- Luis Suarez (FFNID 4689491)
- LunacchiKurocchi (FFNID 7151784)
- LunaLessin12 (FFNID 6649562)
- luniitaturksa (FFNID 3412927)
- lupiita riojas (FFNID 4753493)
- Lupiz Cullen Mellark (FFNID 4360057)
- Luz de Luna10 (FFNID 5595360)
- LyzzSQ (FFNID 4083687)
- Maar Cullen (FFNID 5244904)
- MaarLopez (FFNID 3929080)
- Maary Cullen (FFNID 4391440)
- Machinex500 (FFNID 10172141)
- magii20 (FFNID 4696840)
- magiii20 (FFNID 6771368)
- maiibellehallow (FFNID 6146465)
- Magnolialioness (FFNID 2727499)
- majo de cullen (FFNID 3174841)
- Makota Taeny (FFNID 6822289)
- Malu23 (FFNID 6877324)
- Manue Peralta (FFNID 4119907)
- Marce Cipriano Hale (FFNID 5122502)
- marcelw (FFNID 2222278)
- MarcoR (FFNID 10473509)
- MarEverdeen (FFNID 4286872)
- Marie McHale (FFNID 2174441)
- marieriddle (FFNID 1699786)
- MaRiZa 02 (FFNID 2597535)
- Marlene-Vasquez (FFNID 2494623)
- MartaSnix (FFNID 5963442)
- martasnix1 (FFNID 7888447)
- maryrose16 (FFNID 5629546)
- MaskedXena (FFNID 11162115)
- Master Gryffindor (FFNID 4673975)
- Master-Eldryn-1 (FFNID 10411273)
- MasterWriterz FFNID 2714226) (posted full copies of published novels)
- Maxi 42 (FFNID 11149474)
- maya800 (FFNID 1451066)
- Mayura Dragneel (FFNID 5589449)
- MCH2 (FFNID 7205504)
- me12243 (FFNID 2119667)
- MeeMeeCandy777 (FFNID 3053191)
- Mega Reptile is after me (FFNID 6798516)
- megant84 (FFNID 2327326)
- Meiaideas12 (FFNID 8247689)
- Melandra21 (FFNID 1642272)
- MelissaK919 (FFNID 2163705)
- MelissaKakkrer (FFNID 2380145)
- mermer cullen-swan (FFNID 4237447)
- Mi Prerrogativa (FFNID 7202621)
- Mia-londo (FFNID 4593856)
- Mibel Ardley (SID 2365784)
- michan-natsu (FFNID 4297475)
- milomaru Potter cullen (FFNID 4611591)
- miku24 (FFNID 5566811)
- Milla Whitlock (FFNID 2574320)
- Milo0023 (FFNID 1288850)
- Mione4life (FFNID 10478823)
- Miss Arle (FFNID 2635047)
- miss beltran (FFNID 6175310)
- MissCullen1990 (FFNID 1655696)
- MItchBec (FFNID 5248451)
- mitsuki2207 (FFNID 8321762)
- Miu09.21 (FFNID 6664205)
- mizuki2207 (FFNID 7112961) / kathia1110 (FFNID 7686158)
- Monika-N (2107122)
- MoonlightSpirit (FFNID 1293155)
- Morerizing (FFNID 3531229)
- Morningstar35 (FFNID 8908239)
- Movie and tv show shippers (FFNID 4639672)
- MrsDouga (6550766)
- MrsJeffreyNeroHardey97 (FFNID 4518723)
- Mustafizur Rahman/Mister Harry James Potter (FFNID 7805858)
- MyCollaborations (FFNID 2998305)
- My-Lalala-song (2313022)
- MzPeachesMellark (FFNID 3723675)
- MzVishous (FFNID 2527007)
- NaahUchiha (FFNID 3743042)
- NaniiMoon (FFNID 6833272)
- Naomi Ushiromiya (FFNID 4235605)
- Nathalia Cullen16 (FFNID 5661216)
- Nathy Grandchester (FFNID 5606499)
- Nathy.cullen.swan (FFNID 5997166)
- Nathy951 (FFNID 4240070)
- natsumi kydo (FFNID 4230808)
- Natu.Oh.Darling (FFNID 4092372)
- Naty2940 (FFNID 1777864)
- Naughtyjon (FFNID 8724339)
- Naydma (FFNID 2238902)
- Nazareth221 (FFNID 7337224)
- Nejiten1210 (FFNID 3446336)
- Nelliel-sama (FFNID 4320404)
- NellyLove (FFNID 1663501)
- NenaVL (FFNID 5759120)
- Neo Gama Sanin ( FFNID 1423717)
- nerdy-fangirl456 (FFNID 6984716)
- nerea fernandes scarlet (FFNID 4978642)
- NessieWolf (FFNID 1908679)
- NGP (FFNID 4168959)
- NGPSW (FFNID 7728389)
- NickJonasEqualsLove (FFNID 1504062)
- NikiReyes (FFNID 2563322)
- nix54 (FFNID 2569663)
- nonima007 (FFNID 5527932)
- NOnw15 (FFNID 7456378)
- north-star babe (FFNID 2894512)
- Northstar Amourshipper (FFNID 10440930)
- numberonehpfan (FFNID 920661)
- Nym Stark (FFNID 6831944)
- Ojiitos Claroos (FFNID 5048400)
- OkaEngineer-Inugami (FFNID 1026605)
- Okashi Tao (FFNID 6336455)
- OL10 (FFNID 8177379)
- OliGamble1 (FFNID 6153876)
- omega sync (FFNID 2127335)
- oncelostnowfound (FFNID 1840321)
- OneOfTheGuys411102 (FFNID 4393979)
- Ookamiganma (FFNID 7430050)
- oOo-Uchiha-Sakura-oOo (FFNID 3688853)
- OoOKikuOoO (FFNID 4071798)
- Opalay (FFNID 109438)
- Ozone the Wolf (FFNID 5016622)
- Patry Clan Meyer (FFNID 591120)
- patrynachys (FFNID 4470819)
- Paula Grandchester (FFNID 2391349)
- Paulita-Chan (FFNID 806260)
- Pao-Labluegirl (FFNID 5101771)
- pequedeojosgrises (FFNID 6470705)
- percyjackson600 (FFNID 4055627)
- peterwain (FFNID 10747572)
- Pety (FFNID 1812012)
- Phantos the Hedgehog (FFNID 1863728)
- philipbaxton (FFNID 7394052)
- PhillySofie (FFNID 6911381)
- picasso146 (FFNID 601055)
- Poetry Forever x.x (FFNID 6402773)
- Prettyprettysmutcess (FFNID 7527942)
- PrettyWichiMegChanChi (FFNID 1812940)
- Prima Girl (FFNID 7213816)
- PrinceAmell (FFNID 1288527)
- Princess DIamond 91 (FFNID 9872447)
- Prissila (FFNID 8118732)
- Proxyx (FFNID 2622699)
- Psycho-Yagami (FFNID 4592291)
- PupeHz (FFNID 4050195)
- QueenBellaCullen (FFNID 6351394)
- queenofmelons (FFNID 4724351)
- QueenOfMischief13 (FFNID 5372731)
- Rai-San Fenix (FFNID 1070325)
- Rainha M (FFNID 4684787) (aka EvilQueen1234)
- RakelOR93 (FFNID 7688000)
- Ral Draxa (FFNID 2594732)
- RankaxAlto (FFNID 6039263)
- Rasberry Beret (FFNID 1196344)
- Redcafe (FFNID 10530684)
- reeven (FFNID 1431092)
- Reiko Anayami (FFNID 5444385)
- reira1125 (FFNID 7591454)
- renfi98 (FFNID 7253200)
- Reptilian Conspiracy (FFNID 6807957)
- Republic1 (FFNID 9094199)
- richguy455 (FFNID 2557538)
- ricky7/Kane Williamson 6918837)
- RinkuPanda (FFNID 4451635)
- Riyad Mahrez (FFNID 7595108)
- robynmas (FFNID 2014098)
- Rockout101 (FFNID 4645056)
- RockyPotter (FFNID 7957504)
- RonaldoMadness (FFNID 10564385)
- Rosalie Masen (FFNID 2503371)
- Rosse-Amu (FFNID 5966819)
- RozaBelV (FFNID 7998711)
- Rozka4eva (FFNID 2148326)
- RubAmanda (FFNID 6848372)
- ryanvanmatre8 (FFNID 7165170) Also, Dylan Vanmatre. - 24 accounts banned.
- 6760858 - ryanvanmatre5
- 7055774 - Ryan Van Matre
- 7084614 - Dylan Vanmatre
- 7165170 - ryanvanmatre8
- 7394223 - ryanvanmatre9
- 7394701 - ryanvanmatre30
- 7546322 - ryanvanmatre2
- 7594280 - Dylan Vanmatre2
- 7600213 - RyanVanmatre21
- 7750597 - ryanvanmatre10
- 8528288 - ryanvanmatre509
- 8758515 - ryanvanmatre06
- 9929011 - ryanvanmatre4
- 9929503 - ryanvanmatre22
- 10096201 - ryanvanmatre11
- 10298604 - ryanvanmatre6
- 10298730 - ryanvanmatre80
- 10300532 - Ryan Vanmatre1
- 10303064 - ryanvanmatre17
- 10375667 - ryanvanmatre81
- 10512229 - ryanvanmatre82
- 10529280 - ryanvanmatre13
- 12362682 - ryanvanmatre83
- 12377756 - ryanvanmatre84
- sailor kripton (FFNID 1430976)
- SaiyanLelouchReborn (FFNID 5421186)/VDxEA (FFNID 2988832)
- sakumichan03xD (FFNID 2295261)
- SakuraD18u859yGinToshiro4ever (FFNID 4354887)
- Sarita-Li (FFNID 1652461)
- Saturn's Heart (FFNID 868236)
- Scapo55 (FFNID 5751712)
- scarlet grandchester love 13 (FFNID 7346572)
- scarlet13love (FFNID 5209424)
- Scarlett Embers (FFNID 2171259)
- ScarlettMarieMorgenYoshi2394 (FFNID 3997835)
- SchoolBooksDoNotReadMyStories (FFNID 5202339)
- scorp9 (FFNID 4567577)
- Senuaqua (FFNID 7879050)
- Sephirota (FFNID 2116567)
- Sere Shields (FFNID 8268439)
- SEREDAR (FFNID 2396550)
- Serena.kalos.35 (FFNID 7521052)
- Serena.love.Satochi (FFNID 6441960)
- serenasexilady (FFNID 1569941)
- Serenity P (FFNID 4589284)
- Serenity-Tsuke (FFNID 1071779)
- Shadow in Midnight (FFNID 4329175)
- Shadow lover 123 (FFNID 5132408)
- Shape shifting Reptiles (FFNID 6798357)
- sheky23 (FFNID 2558454)
- ShinsaDeChiba (FFNID 2858777)
- shirleytemple1955 (FFNID 2920678)
- Si-te-he-visto-no-me-acuerdo (FFNID 1808842)
- SilentHillStories (FFNID 4738950)
- SilentLove27 (FFNID 2486618)
- silverknighthedgehog (FFNID 2611719)
- SincerelyNotYours (FFNID 6470089)
- Skins1404 (FFNID 3516438)
- skye1811 (FFNID 7299683)
- Skylar Brooks (FFNID 4684748)
- sluttyteen (FFNID 5639425)
- slyvenus60 (FFNID 6685736)
- sn0wy-mk24 (FFNID 5067178)
- snow d kiss (FFNID 5629590)
- Snow M Black (FFNID 5124571)
- snowy-mkc (FFNID 3940958)
- snowynz (FFNID 2968216)
- Solange Rodriguez (FFNID 5431079)
- Soley (FFNID 2507068)
- sonia safiro (FFNID 4602546)
- Soniard (FFNID 2625421)
- sonodaumine (FFNID 6853510)
- Soteria-San (FFNID 6821969)
- Soulless-Warlock (FFNID 546606)
- Sponsorsmusing (FFNID 4475967)
- Srharunou (FFNID 6353541)
- Sra. Afrodita Grey Emerson (FFNID 6491269)
- Srita-Maddox1326 (FFNID 4286483)
- SrPattz (FFNID 4186723)
- StarUniverse (FFNID 6866038)
- StormSeeker25431 (5545348)
- StupiedShinyVolvoOwner (FFNID 1301584)
- sumebe (FFNID 2185753)
- superchick11 (FFNID 2555315)
- supergabby18 (FFNID 3425464)
- SwanQueenOneLove (FFNID 5909176)
- SweetAlice13 (FFNID 3636915)
- SweetCaprice12 (FFNID 5248640)
- SwEeT LoVe32 (FFNID 2691602)
- SwenIs-Endgame[Redacted] (FFNID 7340678)
- tahimmas (FFNID 4506000)
- tai.haruno (FFNID 4744165)
- Taka13 (FFNID 1298329)
- Tamel (FFNID 4041649)
- Tamy White (FFNID 2982948)
- Tanya Anabella Cullen Grey (FFNID 1754407)
- TatiBlack13 (FFNID 4003343)
- TCKing12 (FFNID 5195030)
- TDragon195 (FFNID 2505521)
- Teenynora (FFNID 9354713)
- Ten-way-to-spoil-dinner (FFNID 5606734)
- TENSHINOKIRA (FFNID 6461587)
- thaliagrace160 (FFNID 4443781)
- The Black Sabbath (FFNID 2040112)
- The[redacted]OfTheLord (FFNID 6863586)
- The Governor of Woodbury (FFNID 4613434)
- The High Warlock of Dublin (FFNID 4283767)
- theotheinhaler (FFNID 5069905)
- The Princess Butterfly (FFNID 3315777)
- The Reposter (FFNID 2344689)
- The Talented Mr Potter (FFNID 10531497)
- The [redacted] of Hogwarts (FFNID 5581657)
- thetigger (FFNID 1128123)
- TheUltimateGleek (6149154)
- thg2118 (FFNID 5590348)
- Tin-ways-to-spoil-dinner (FFNID 4746798)
- Tink Amor (FFNID 4243733)
- Tita Moon (FFNID 3072842)
- Titan3 (FFNID 4580519)
- Tough Guy 94 (FFNID 4392991)
- toxcbray (FFNID 7197876)
- toxicbray (FFNID 7102332)
- toxicsecret14 (FFNID 1058291)
- trackestfallade (FFNID 4979910)
- trollface41 (FFNID 4598530)
- Tsuki Megurine (FFNID 4843156)
- tsuki wave (FFNID 2842343)
- TsunadexJiraiya (FFNID 1978158)
- TwilighterCharmed (FFNID 3503858)
- TwinkleStarr (FFNID 3593317)
- uchica hatake sasuke (FFNID 9237857)
- UchihaMadara1997 (FFNID 6716071)
- Usako-Chan Moon (FFNID 2641587)
- vallerc (FFNID 5560256)
- vandervaary (FFNID 10969593)
- Vardso (FFNID 10623970)
- Vertias (FFNID 10865091)
- Virgi (FFNID 847307)
- viva gal (FFNID 2263662)
- Water Child 1990 (FFNID 2095959)
- Wenger is back (FFNID 4561340)
- Will-Milagros (FFNID 1201467)
- Windiken (FFNID 10017894)
- Wiress-SK (FFNID 5108820)
- who cares if I'm a troll (FFNID 4664722)
- Whoreasaurus (FFNID 4599116)
- Woowoowhistle (FFNID 5644876)
- Wolfe's Girl (FFNID 1074248)
- Wraithspeaker (FFNID 4675681)
- Xantrax-42 (FFNID 4307970)
- xFireElementalx (FFNID 4885528)
- xSerenaChibaTsukinox (FFNID 2589659)
- xXDasXGoochXx (FFNID 2540896)
- xxgofficangel53xx (FFNID 4062779)
- XXtheOneAndOnlyXX14 (FFNID 4170250)
- yazbeltsukinochiba (FFNID 3069599)
- yekinaD (FFNID 6229099)
- yelian-malfoy (FFNID 1156279)
- YeselCullen.E.P.M (FFNID 6264749)
- yeste (FFNID 9397246)
- YGarcia (FFNID 4950333)
- Yinxy.Li (FFNID 1265724)
- yomii20 (FFNID 4782395)
- Yoshevil (FFNID 4338134)
- YuanRamia (FFNID 4814523)
- Yugi. M Lover (FFNID 47421260)
- yuli09 (FFNID 3068781)
- Yume-no-Ai (FFNID 1016519)
- yupemili (FFNID 4192995)
- Yuuki Galicia Tenoh (FFNID 5620697)
- Zafiro-nyan (FFNID 2435418)
- Zareh (FFNID 2355243)
- zidaga96 (FFNID 3671897)
- Zoe Zinnecker (FFNID 1898018)
- Zonnenkreeger (FFNID 7286957)
This list is posted here for record purposes, and also to act as a deterrent to those who plagiarize. The admins of FFN are real, and they do act on reports.2/4/2013 . Edited by RogueMudblood, 5/29 #1 Report
The Index of Notable TAPIR Cases
These are case studies of some of the more interesting TAPIR cases encountered.
- The Case of AngryOfficer: A plagiarist gets caught and banned. Signs up again to create a profile full of racist obscenity and is banned again. And again. And again. A contest of persistence ensues.
- The Case of Bob69: A blatant plagiarist drives the original author off FFN in despair. Preventing the tragedy was not possible. Avenging them was.
- The Case of BrokenPromises22: Why plagiarize one story when you can plagiarize Over One Hundred?
- The Case of KiaraLivie: Hell hath no fury like an author scorned. The sporking of a Mary Sue story becomes the start of darkness for the angry author, who goes on a vicious rampage using plagiarism, flames and stalker reviews as her weapons against everyone.
- The Case of Kimi Chenergy: An identity thief tries to trick the Naruto fandom by impersonating a well-known author. The fandom fights back.
- The Case of MissCullen1990: Another author's refusal friend her on Facebook leads to her plagiarizing their stories in revenge. (Seriously, we can't make stuff like this up.)
- The Case of OkaEngineer-Inugami: Plagiarist steals work and then turns around and accuses original author of plagiarism. A case that took 7 years before action was taken.
- The Case of Saturn's Heart: When attempting to forge earlier posting dates to hide their plagiarism, one plagiarist forgets to check if the date predated canon existence.
- The July 2013 Fanmake Purge: How a single TAPIR report unintentionally started a purge. An author plagiarizes the work of another author in a something called a "Fanmake" and is reported. Further investigation to match sources show more accounts and stories doing the same. An entire community where copying stories verbatim and subbing names is an accepted practice is uncovered. The first report starts a chain reaction of deletions, taking out hundreds of fanmakes, the self-proclaimed King of Fanmakes and many others in the process. The remaining survivors of the Fanmake community pull their fanmakes and flee from FFN to DA. TAPIR gains the appellation of "The Shadow Syndicate" among the fanmake community and starts taking on CI cases in addition to plagiarism cases.
- The Non-Case of Ell Roche: What seems to be an open and shut case of a genderbending plagiarism fic comes with an unexpected surprise when the accused turns out to be the same person as the original author. A good case to illustrate how important it is to investigate carefully before making any accusations.
- The Case of Moon Knightress: A plagiarist tries to manipulate TAPIR into going after the users who outed her earlier plagiarism by wildly accusing them of plagiarism. By a sheer fluke, one of them was actually an undetected plagiarist which was promptly discovered. TAPIR exposes both of them, and she responds by starting her own forum and plagiarizing the TAPIR forum description to do so. Contains twists and irony.
- The Case of Tink Amor / Aamoraa: A thief is banned and chooses to return to begin harassing via PM those who reported her thefts, including those from whom she stole. She then commits copyright infringement and cops to it - and threatens to turn file a police report against the people reporting her to end up banned for a second time.
Resolving plagiarism case can result in spontaneous poetry. It is a TAPIR thing.
1. An Ode to the Plagiarist - HorusTheAvenger, post-4FireKing case.
The plagiarist reads the review
and then he starts in surprise
to think that someone knew
that their story-in-disguise
had been stolen from another
many years before
taken from another writer
whose work readers adore.
A simple cut-and-paste
Change a word here and there
Real writing is hard, why waste?
After all, who would even care?
A new title with his name under,
the summary he'll just reuse.
Claims it's his first work ever
goes on to beg for reviews
But the comments that show,
are filled with anger, hate,
He thought no one would know
guess he learned too late.
He feigns total ignorance
but too bad no one buys
his pretense of innocence;
they see through all his lies.
He tries to claim he's been suffering;
a victim of envy and hate.
But for all his denials and blustering
he can't fake his posting date
So now he's on a blacklist
And his record irrecoverably set
he was an exposed plagiarist
And no one will ever let him forget.
2. Untitled -RogueMudBlood, The BrokenPromises22 Case
Copy/paste and find/replace
Does not a good fanfiction make.
You are a thief, and I behold,
One of magnitude untold.
I wager all the stories posted
Elsewhere by true authors are hosted.
I'm sure you think you've naught to fear.
You've quite a mouth on you my dear
For someone who's ne'er written a word
Save to call an alerting reader a turd.
I've not found all, of that I'm certain.
Outing you is quite a burden.
But one I'm glad to undertake
For the community benefit of exposing a fake.
3. An Ode to the Fallen Plagiarist - HorusTheAvenger, The KiaraLivie Case
Alas for the flaming plagiarist!
See how the vulgar fare?
What good now, thy vicious hiss,
What use, thy rage-filled swear?
Though thou may act oh-so tough,
Remember that we are many,
Thy defiance proved not enough,
And yeah, we kicked your hiney.
4. Untitled - HorusTheAvenger, The MissCullen1990 Case
Hear ye now the tale of a bitter girl,
Who let friending get too personal,
Turned to stealing; and all it took?
Someone not friending her on Facebook.
She stalked her victim and stole her fic,
Taunted with PMs to make everyone sick,
"B*tch, I'll do what I want, get over it.
You can't stop me trolls!" said that little-
But swearing and defiance did no good,
when the admin finally visited the neighborhood,
From FFN she got banned and punted
So much for "doing whatever she wanted"!
5. TAPIR Theme Song - Mach68, Chat Thread
TAPIR! That's our name!
Reporting plagiarism is our game.
We proudly exclaim,
that story theft is a fraudulent route to fame.
When we find a copy-pasta,
We flag it with haste,
and watch the thief go down in flames!
(Plagiarist attempts to log into FFN, only to realize that the admins closed his/her account. Plagiarist screams "NOOOOOOOO!" in agony like Darth Vader.)
TAPIR! That's our name!
And ridding this site ... of story thieves is our GAME!
6. Backdate -HorusTheAvenger, the Saturn's Heart Case
Claiming she wrote it first, but posted late,
One plagiarist made herself the poor 'ol victim,
On being confronted on the posting date?
Her solution was to secretly backdate 'em!
But by not taking into account a couple of factors,
Not a person believed in what she insisted,
Reason? She couldn't possibly write about canon characters
in a time before those characters even existed!
7. Untitled - RogueMudBlood, dulceInvernio case
Imagination is a thing of wonder,
But here you've made a horrid blunder.
Control plus 'c' and control plus 'v'
Is never the way to write, you see.
When you're staring at a blank screen,
And white space is glaring so pristine,
That does not give you the right to take
From true authors that which you didn't make.
8. An Ode to Twinkers- HorusTheAvenger, Twinkers case
Once there was an author,
who aspired to pen smut so hot.
but alas, 'tis hard to be a writer,
of a topic that she knew not.
So she lifted from many an other,
hid the thefts with some rewrites,
but ere long she did discover,
that being caught for plagiarism bites.
What can one do when caught?
Act like a victim; tell lie after lie!
But it was all for naught,
When faced with evidence, she chose 'Goodbye'.
9. The Filth and Other Poems- HorusTheAvenger, Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter, O Long Johnson on the [REDACTED] Miley Cyrus case
Why in Xing's name does this one still endure?
Will keep reporting till gone even if it takes a year.
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter:
If the fic is gone in less than a year,
I'll purchase a round of virtual beers!
O Long Johnson:
I wish the admins would humour me.
They have been inattentive as you can see.
Why don't they answer reports?
I'd prefer us over the legal courts.
Patiently we persist, day by day,
until this filth has been swept away,
Linger no longer, O griffinlaw and [REDACTED]
Good riddance now the admins have acted!2/4/2013 . Edited 6/18/2014 #2 Report
Received this in mail today in response to reviews left on account of recently outed plagiarist.
Very few people like you exist and I wish you didn't. You sir are not an 'avenger' nor are you a hero. You are a salty no-lifer who has nothing better to do than try and add in your stupidity into other people's business. Your view and accusations of plagiarism are totally skewered. His so called theft of words is in itself ridiculous. Here on fanfiction people write to express there version on events in stories. Since people like to also draw new versions from existing ideas made from other writers, that in itself is also the definition of writing fanfiction. His so called theft of stolen paragraphs from a previous story that barely went anywhere is drawn off the same trail for the same concept. We smart people know that he is using another persons idea and writing to lead into his own writing, especially since that is also another concept of fanfiction that everybody on this site is doing. We are all using other people's creations to make our own stories, hence fanfiction. Only a stupid person like you would point out a fact that smart people like us already know. You have no right to pass such blatant accusations on others, especially people who write stories unlike you mr.-has-no-works-of-his-own. I too have no stories of my own yet, but I am not arrogant like you to think that I above others and that my word is law. I give honest and helpful reviews, you don't even know what a review is. You are not even worthy of the title writer nazi since you don't even comprehend the meaning of fanfiction. You are incompetent and are a disgrace to this site, never return.
P.S don't even bother replying your words are now taken as drivel and are unimportant as they are nothing but ignorant lies.
P.S.S your profile is so arrogant and screams that you are full of yourself, get a life.
P.S.S.S only a stupidly obsessed person makes an entire forum to flame a story that few people see.
Wall of text painful. Lack of logic even more so. Perhaps he thinks if he steals a car and repaints it, no longer counts as stolen.
Left him this response:
Please learn to use paragraphs. Cannot take you seriously until then
Edit: The above originally posted on Post #2, 2/04/2013, moved down to make space for index of notable cases.
Seems that our friend has an obsession with yours truly now. Continued sending messages.
If that is your best comeback then you have a lot to learn and FYI as it is all purposely one paragraph to illustrate a single point, you also need to go back to school. 4 hours ago
Replied to him : No need to prove that your ENTER key is broken. Very clear to see. You have our condolences.
Alas, he did not understand the humor.
Managed to get him to type all this on a tiny phone screen. Must have taken at least half an hour. Painful. Most deserved.
Own word count was 29 words. Total time spent: 2 minutes.
Have highlighted the best parts. Also added paragraphs to original wall of text, was unreadable otherwise.
Ha enter key? Fool I'm doing this on a phone. Like I would actually open my computer to address you. Also, as you are illiterate and cannot read I have said that it is in fact one paragraph on purpose and secondly I have ask you to not reply as you cannot even write me a paragraph yourself let alone your own story.
As well these stories and my messages above are informal pieces of literature and are shared between parties looking to enjoy a good read. All you are doing is bullying writers off of this site and as such you are killing the joy of writing and your so called campaign against plagiarism would encompass everybody who takes direct excerpts from every piece of literature on here.
Your campaign of literature is not what pisses me off, it's the fact that you bullied someone into not only taking down their stories but also making them give up writing dirt bag. You are ignorant bigot that thinks of no one but yourself.
Also before you go off and spout on how the other authors were notified and complained. There stories aren't works of art they should be flattered that they are inspiring someone to use there work as a guideline for their own imagination.
Another note is your profile. I made my profile to give me a way to talk to authors about their writing and give serious reviews that will help them. All your profile is for is to illustrate your enormous ego and bully writers. My profile says nothing because I am not so open to show my self to jerks like you, as well as I don't post crap like the nonsense in your profile.
And finally stop replying I would shut off my PM's but I have more important people to talk to. On second thought I will shut off my PM's and tell the others exactly why I am out of contact.
Evidently he does not realize that you can block users instead of shutting off PMs. Ah such ignorance...
Still the warped logic, it burns.
Between crushing the will of a plagiarist to writesteal stories so they stop stealing and crushing the will of an original author who has had her stories stolen?
Will support the original author every time.2/4/2013 . Edited 10/21/2013 #3 Report
A tidbit from from the local Troll of Woodbury:
Seriously kid, just stop embarrassing yourself with your cartoon plagiarist watch. The admins won't delet MY story, so stop trying to report it. It's seriously pathetic.
I really don't have much to say. He needs to look into the mirror, because he's embarrassing himself with his denials and further acts of theft.
I don't prove myself to fools. Go on and report me. The admins will never ban me.
I'll gladly report him.
Update: I get the last laugh, because the site admins deep-sixed the troll! :34/11/2013 . Edited 11/3/2013 #4 Report
Justice is a dish best served slightly chilled and when one is least expecting it.4/14/2013 #5 Report
Soon to be 2-0. The plagiarist will be back.
And he has returned.4/16/2013 . Edited 10/22/2013 #7 Report
Well isn't KiaraLivie being cute?
I have loved every single moment of this plagiarism thing. The ones that should be angry are the ones i took their stories from. So, shut the [redacted] up, you stupid [redacted]. Go suck [redacted] and stop [redacted] about what i do. Bye, it is a waste of time talking to you.
On second thought, it's a waste of time flaming her. Just report the 5 copy-pastas.6/1/2013 . Edited by RogueMudblood, 9/9/2015 #8 Report
How come I don't get on this fun stuff? On second thought, my dad will kill me if he read the PM filled with curses and all that profanity!6/1/2013 #9 Report
KiaraLivie sent me a flame to my horror story.
Shut up [redacted]! No one ask you for your opinion. [redacted] off
So hilarious! Thought that might blow me up? Never.6/1/2013 . Edited by RogueMudblood, 9/9/2015 #10 Report
Ask and ye shall receive. Let's see how long she keeps this up.6/1/2013 #11 Report
Actually, she sent me 2 more reviews. She sent one in Spanish,and I pity her pathetic attitude.
Ask and ye shall receive.
That's right! And I don't regret it. At least I got some training in the field 'Thick Skins'.
Let's see how long she keeps this up.
I think she plans to flame mostof my recent stories. And while she keeps doing it, I'm fighting back. But I'm considering talking to my parents, since some of the words did poke my self-esteem a tiny bit. Especially at the part she used my country!! The Philippines! *grits teeth*6/2/2013 #12 Report
Don't let them get to you, PLJ. When someone uses nationality to insult you, know that you have won because they have nothing left to attack you with.
Alternative suggestion for dealing with plagiarist flamer: send note to flamer and thank them for raising your review count. Then demand they leave more flames every day so you can have even higher review count. No such thing as bad publicity. High review count will attract more readers. Long run you will get more real reviews which will cover up the flames.
If had own stories on this account, would do this to flip off the flamer.6/2/2013 #15 Report
She just told me to "f" off twice and then called me a b**tch. I thought it was quite funny.6/5/2013 #17 Report
Yeah, when she told me to perform fellatio, I wanted to respond to the review and advise her that I'm a GIRL, so doing so would not make me homosexual as she followed up her imperative by declaring.6/5/2013 #18 Report
I just think this needs to stop. The one thing I can't stand is a plagiarist.6/5/2013 #19 Report
*thunks head on wall* Still need sleep....
Hi. I just wanted to ask you if it's really considered plagiarist IF you ask someone to write it for you and let you say you write it. Because that's what I did. I asked Broken Promises 22 to write me the stories and let me post them under my account and username. I truly am sorry if they were plagiarized. I swear that I had absolutely no idea they were. Honest! She would tell me that SHE wrote the story and came up with the idea herself. I'm really sorry and I'll take down my stories immediately. I hope you can understand.
It was truly never my intention to steal stories from people who took their time and sweat to make this stories. I only just want my friend to write them for me. I never would've guess she would do something like this. I guess now I see why she could come up with so many stories in such a few amount of time. I'm also guessing that's why on her fic requests she always said that we couldn't come up with our own idea and she had to come up with. She wasn't really coming up with the idea at all, was she? She was only taking her time choosing what story to plagiarize. I'm definitely going to have a word or two with her.
It's still plagiarism if you didn't write it. I'm sure you had a look at my profile. I don't know whether you investigated the links provided, but if you did, then I'm certain you saw how upset those original authors are at everything that's happened.
Even if she had written what you posted, you still shouldn't post it up at all. She can always come back at a later date, with the word processing file in hand showing the date it was created and edited, and showing that "her" story is older than yours. A DMCA takedown notice is all it takes to get you IP banned from a site around most of the Internet - and that means that you wouldn't even be able to access the website once the ban was in place.
I can also tell you that the excuse you've provided is honestly only a variation of one of the oldest excuses in the book. I don't mean that to be insulting, I'm being blunt and honest in an effort to avoid misunderstanding. The "my friend wrote it for me" excuse is the one most given - usually by people professing to be around your age - when caught out in plagiarism.
Here's the thing - you may think this is just fanfiction and this is just the Internet, and it's not a big deal - but you put your real name on your profile. In a year, when you start applying to colleges, how would it look if they put your name in Google and came up with a case like the one linked on my profile - 132 proven plagiarised stories, linked back to the originals with screen captures to prove the plagiarism. Irrefutable evidence of guilt.
It would be pretty hard to explain that to the admissions officer, much less the dean of academics.
My point is that actions have consequences. The consequence to her actions is that she's never going to be able to post anything at all without it being questioned as to whether its actually hers. She has already picked up a new trick from what she had posted on her account and what she had provided you - the story you had posted "Done Deal" was only a modified version of a story she deleted from her profile yesterday - "The Price For Your Silence". Some of the phrasing was changed, but it was the same story.
Needless to say, I would caution you to be careful in the future regarding which actions you choose to take.
Thank you. But I swear that I'm not liying and I'm really teing the truth. She really did write them for me. But since you obviously don't believe me. How do you except me to apply for college? I guess I'll just have to take a job working as a model. I've been offered modeling jobs countless if times but I always turned them down because, I wanted to go to college and make something better of myself. But after having put my name in shame. Oh well. At least a model gets paid decently.
and in a separate PM:
P.S: I don't care if you don't believe me. I know my conscious is clean
First, I didn't say I didn't believe you - apparently being blunt and honest did not avoid misunderstanding. You can go to college - I'm just telling you a *possible* consequence. Please read what I wrote and don't skim it. If you skim it you miss things. And your P.S.? That's another thing plagiarists say.
Whatever. Bye. I'm really upset to see that you're just going to keep believing what you want and don't take my feelings in consideration. So I'm not having this conversation any more since it's just going to upset me more. And about the college thing? Yeah, don't worry about it. I just hope you feel better at yourself when I turn into an anorexic or bulimic model thanks to your plagiarized report. Have a good day.
My last answer:
Oh, please. Trying to play the victim because you did something wrong? And you don't even know what those conditions are.6/15/2013 #20 Report
Please, for both our sakes, actually *read* something.
A straight-up delicious flame with 10% more prune juice!
Dude you are a gay gooker nigg with no life and your stories suck you will never be able to get on my level of story writing genius I will call on my KKK brothers and we will find you and force feed you crayons until you can shit out a decent story you are gay f*ggo gai n*gger dune coon sand n*gger f*ck sh*t c*nt balls c*ck fetus human bean d*ck licker I willA rape and murder you and your family if you never learn to make gudf sory gAYAG YGYAGYGAGYAYAYAGGAYGAYGAYGAYGYAGYAGAGYAGYAGYAGYGAY AGYGAYGYAAYGYAGAGAGYAGYAGYAGAYGAYGAYGAYGAGYAYGAYAY AYGAYAAAGAYYAYAYGAGYAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAGYAGYAGY AYGAGYAGYAGYAGYGYAGYAGAYGYAGYAGAYGYAYGAGYGYYGAGYAA GYGAYGYAGYAGYAGY
I'm serious. That's exactly what this troll posted.7/13/2013 . Edited by HorusTheAvenger, 7/13/2013 #21 Report
That is indeed a worthy example for this thread. The internet tough guy, ha.
Apologies, Mach, but going to have to edit your post to conform to forum T rating. Shame as the flame is so homophobic and racist censoring it will lessen its impact of how sad and immature it is.
ps: don't forget to report this one for death threat.7/13/2013 . Edited 7/13/2013 #22 Report
Gooker is another word for gook. It's a racist slur against Asians. I'm half Japanese.
I'll be honest when I say that I laughed the flame off. I found it funny.7/13/2013 . Edited 12/9/2013 #25 Report
I will call on my KKK brothers
Not that I support anything that group stands for, but, I can say this - even they wouldn't own up to having him.7/13/2013 #26 Report
Even David Duke would consider this troll a dangerous extremist.7/14/2013 #27 Report
One of the authors who were reported somehow sic her boyfriend on me unless it was on his own free will. A dude named DestinyZX told me this via PM.
I really mean that. Now my girlfriend is forced to remove her stories and move them elsewhere. No wonder you left the FAF. There's nothing wrong with doing parodies. Geez. Of course, I don't do them but to be fair, I swear... you have issues.
He's under the delusion that were parodies.7/14/2013 #28 Report
since you blocked my girlfriend, she has a message for you... She says, "Go screw yourself."
I hope you are proud of this because well... she removed nearly all her stories. I hope you are proud that you've succeeded in forcing her out of http://www.Fanfiction.net and now most of my friends are being affected the same way. They can pretty well say "screw http://www.fanfiction.net" because if people like you (no offense) decide to rain on their parade with this, then there's no reason for them to be here. Of course they don't have to be posting stuff on anymore, it's their choice. But with this, it's just something that's going to drive them away from the site and onto somewhere else.7/14/2013 #29 Report
Are you conversing with him right now? Because right now, he's still has it in for me.7/14/2013 #30 Report