Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Role Play »
Role Play #5
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

@@@@****** Welcome To The Role Play NO #5!****** @@@@

# After you Role Play please go record your character(s) Daily doing in the TImelines (This is very Important!)

# Please know that Role Playing is not juts chatting but Playing the Life of The Characters. The setting where your character(s) currently are is in 2013 August in Washington or anywhere else Morgan says in OK.

#Format#

Show that you are on by doing this: *Character1/Character2/etc. Open*

Character1@Character3: *eating sandwich* Hello.

For actual talking to other PEOPLE do this. (Hello, Sally, how are you?)

/@@@@ The Current Role Play News@@@@/

...A Reminder On Rules...

And. I don't care how big your power is as long as you don't misuse it. If you try to take over the world, I will find some way to kill of your person.(said by our Dear Loving Admin (Morgan) .)

No Ignoring! All members new or experienced, Admin/Mod or Just member are expected to greet each other fairl, Saying "Hey!" or "Bye" to someone new or old. The Role Play is supposed to be friendly and smooth. Please respect that.

Upcoming Event

1. None Yet

Any Questions or concerns, any Problems you are having? please PM The Admin or a Mod-

Thanks you and Just HAVE FUN!

*It's The New Year and I want to wish you a Happy New Year! and also, looking back on the past and not just of the Role Play, but of our own lives... many said 2012 was the end but look here! It's 2014 and we made it! we made through all the obstacles we had, all the crazy hectic Exams/Relationships/Health stuff. But I think despite all the things that was thrown in our way we made it through!!! We made new friends! Met new people and Had a good time together! :-) So keep moving on and give your hand to the people that will help you and pull you through the past. Be strong and keep on being A-mazing like you are. There is nothing you can't accomplish if you don't put your mind to it, (said by Barak Obama.. even if he didn't he should've) but sometimes, don't forget to just let it go...........

12/29/2013 . Edited 1/23/2014 #1 Report
A twillandbonnie

(Hello?!??!!)

1/1/2014 #2 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(Here!!)

My People?: (open)

1/1/2014 #3 Report
A twillandbonnie

(PIX! 'Tis you! Hey! Happy New Year. I can still hear the neighbors setting off fireworks.)

1/1/2014 #4 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(It's really loud isn't it)

1/1/2014 #5 Report
A twillandbonnie

(I think they just quit... we did a few earlier before my dad had to go to sleep. :D But it was pretty loud.)

1/1/2014 #6 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(I couldn't sleep till 1 O'clock... oops... g2g, lunch time and it's white rice *sigh* Brb in 20 mins)

1/1/2014 #7 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(hi :)

1/1/2014 #8 Report
A twillandbonnie

(Hey!)

1/1/2014 #9 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(wanna rp?)

1/1/2014 #10 Report
A twillandbonnie

(Whos shall we use?)

1/1/2014 #11 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(Heyy! back)

Mine: (all open except Claire, I don't have her)

1/1/2014 #12 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(awwe your back!*Squishes*)

Edward@alicce?

Ej@heidi:?

1/1/2014 #13 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(Paranormal Activity 5 the marked ones is comign out today! *SquealS* I LOVE SCARY MOVIES...but..idk soemitme si fele like this movie will get bette rif i watch it an dive neve rseen a scary movie in theaters so..YAY Lol)

1/1/2014 #14 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(Cwant Breath *gasps* Hello to you too :))

Heidi@EJ: *walking in the forest consulting the clip board*

1/1/2014 #15 Report
A twillandbonnie

Alice@Edward: *taking down decorations*

1/1/2014 #16 Report
A twillandbonnie

(Yaaaaay! You is here!)

1/1/2014 #17 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(Really? I think the scariest was 1.... and 4?)

1/1/2014 #18 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(Ya! But this one looks scary as fuck link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39iyK_aqDE)

edward@alice: * Had already took down his decorations an dwalked into the hosue* need help?

Ej@Heidi;*Sitting ina tree*

1/1/2014 #19 Report
A twillandbonnie

(I haven't seen those. :'( But I did try to talk my school principal into taking us to see a horror movie last year for a field trip.)

1/1/2014 #20 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(My little sis read over the shoulder and she says:I watched paranormal activity 4, It's scary. I'm not sure whether it's true... that blonde girl... did she really die at the end?)

1/1/2014 #21 Report
A twillandbonnie

Alice@Edward: *nods and points to some that are high up* I can't reach that.

1/1/2014 #22 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(lol)

(Maybe. Idk, i think i saw her in the trailer as a demon. Lol hi sweetie)

1/1/2014 #23 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(Did you convince him/her?)

Heidi@EJ: *looks up from the clipboard and sees him* *smiles and jumps up to the nest branch*

1/1/2014 #24 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Edward2alice: Figures. *Helps her, slwoly reaching up and bringing them all down in less then a second*

1/1/2014 #25 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Ej2heiid:*looks over na dndos at her happy new year

1/1/2014 #26 Report
A twillandbonnie

(Hello, Pix's sister!!)

(And no. He said, "No, Morgan, go sit down." I then tried with a different movie. He said no again...)

1/1/2014 #27 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

(as soon as I said she became a demon later she ran away with the wide eyed face! LOL, go Mel! she said Hi before she went btw, and asked if Morgan akki read PJO?)

1/1/2014 #28 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

(lo.l)

1/1/2014 #29 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Heidi@EJ: *grins* you too, *jumps over to sit in his lap* do you know any hot girls?

1/1/2014 #30 Report
10,118 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service