More
Forums » Twilight Role Play »
Announcements - !!Updated!! On the 18th of May 2014 -
A twillandbonnie

These are announcements.****

Please Check Them Daily ****

7/29/2013 . Edited 5/19/2014 #1 Report
A twillandbonnie

Please tell others about the forum as well. We are trying to recruit more people.

7/29/2013 #2 Report
A twillandbonnie

As you know, this is a T rated forum. I may make an M rated topic though. You decide what you think. Majority rules.

8/4/2013 #3 Report
A twillandbonnie

I put an M rated topic for more... intimate scenes. You can transfer scenes there once you are passing the T rating.

8/8/2013 #4 Report
A twillandbonnie

I don't know if I put his up. You can have as many characters as you want as long as you play them.

8/8/2013 #5 Report
A twillandbonnie

Just letting everyone know, I have been trying to update the character and relationship sheet the best I can. Tell me if I forgot something. Thanks.

Morgan

8/10/2013 #6 Report
A twillandbonnie

Just wanted to say thank you to every single person who joined this roleplay forum!

8/15/2013 #7 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Announcement (I'm putting this up. Hope you don't mind Morgan)

There will be a Meeting for the Cullens and Supporters. a new topic along with the Time/Date/Reason for the Meeting will be put up soon. also PM me for anyone who is willing to create a temporary New Born Vampire. (the temp character is not sure..needed to be discussed with Morgan and others)

8/17/2013 #8 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey! Just wanted to say I have gotten tons of requests to play Bella, so I'm holding an audition.)

8/17/2013 #9 Report
A twillandbonnie

To everyone who missed the Cullen family meeting, I profusely apologize, but we really needed to get it done. We had some others sub for you. Hope you don't mind :) If you have any questions, contact me or a mod.

8/18/2013 #10 Report
A twillandbonnie

You can send in a temporary newborn for the battle to me or a mod through PM. Also, I put up a character timeline topic. :)

Morgan

8/18/2013 #11 Report
A twillandbonnie

Today is training! Hoorah! We get to kill newborns! But first we must practice. Love you all! Mwah, mwah!

Morgan

8/19/2013 #12 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey! Just wanted to say, I'm not all must be 100% canon and there can be no changes, but any romantic relationships formed in the book series must be kept true. I understand that you can't be completely in character in certain situations, but things people wouldn't do don't do. Like having Bella cheat on Edward with Jacob. Or Carlisle drink hman blood. Don't mean to sound strict, but this wouldn't be a Twilight roleplay if we weren't at least slightly in character.

8/21/2013 #13 Report
A twillandbonnie

I made a crazy day topic for Saturday and Sunday. Do whatever you want other because as soon as you leave poof! It never even happened for I am a magical being. Yeah, no cheating on canon characters. I feel too bad for them. If this post sound incredibly messed up, I'm sorry. I'm half asleep.

8/22/2013 . Edited by SiennaTheDark.Knight, 11/30/2013 #14 Report
A twillandbonnie

We're setting a character limit to 6, so that newcomers will still have characters to take. If you have more than six before now, this DOES NOTapply to you. I had not set the rule in place, so you will not have to give up any characters. Thank you.

Love you all,

Morgan

8/22/2013 #15 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

But if you do have six characters do not request for more.

8/23/2013 #16 Report
A twillandbonnie

Just to remind everyone, we are now on Role Play 2! Once the page number nears 400, we will make a Role Play 3. 400 pages is the page limit! I have had trouble updating all the sheets since I've been having to do most things off of my phone, so please check the sheets! I need to know who all I haven't gotten updated EXCLUDING OCs. I can do that. I will update the OCs later on today after I get home from school.

Love, Morgan

8/27/2013 #17 Report
A twillandbonnie

Just wanted to tell everyone sorry for the whole character list confusion. I keep forgetting to update it and put which characters have been dropped, added, etc. I'm a very forgetful person, so if this happens again I would not be upset if you nagged me until I did something.

8/29/2013 #18 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

ANNOUNCEMENT

The beach Party (Bonfire) Has been post-poned due to Certain members not being able to participate. t will BE, held next week Saturday(7th August) At 9:00PM Eastern Time. Sorry for the trouble. RSVP to the Admin or Mod and select the Characters you mght want to sub. The topic will be locked till then :D

8/29/2013 #19 Report
Blue Birdy934

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I will be working on the changes to the Saga for a while. It will inclued everything about the OC's and how they have changed the main characters story line. I hope once it is finished you will hop[efully stop by and read them.

I hope Morgan doesn't mind me putting this up here...

8/29/2013 #20 Report
A twillandbonnie

http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Twilight-the-Way-i t-Should-Be-rpg/138431/

This is the link to another RP forum, and the admin is a friend of Bella's. The forum is new, and they need more people! So if you want more places to RP, here's one.

9/1/2013 #21 Report
Nope Not Here Anymore

Hey!

Just wanted to say that I'll be editing some topics for typos and stuff like that; nothing major.

9/2/2013 #22 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Announcement

People..Hi! The Timelines have not been put up for fun..soo It's your duty to record your Character's Daily doings, not just imp stuff. but what we've been seeing is that not even the Important stuff have been recorded. please change that. Thank you :)

9/4/2013 #23 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey everyone! I would like to say for the time being No more trading OCs for new OCs. It is getting rather confusing with all the OCs and dropping them, etc. You can trade OCs for CANONS ONLY.

Thank you,

Morgan

9/4/2013 #24 Report
A twillandbonnie

Everyone who has not sent me a character count and OC list, please do so as soon as you can. I really need it.

Thanks, Morgan

9/4/2013 #25 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey! Our dear Pix provided us with lots of MUCs that are just begging to be claimed! :) We added more canon humans including characters like Mike Newton (AKA the Marshmallow), J. Jenks, and Phil Dwyer! There are more but those are just a few!

Love you all, Morgan!

9/8/2013 #26 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey everyone! It is your loving admin, Morgan, here! Just wanted to say... We are going to try to limit pregnancies to once or twice a month. Ask a mod before impregnating someone please. If you have any questions, contact me ;) Love you all!

Morgan

P.S: Thank you to all of my mods for helping me soooo much! The forum is so much better organized with you all to help :)

9/10/2013 . Edited 9/10/2013 #27 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Please try to limit pregnancies to Once a month, you heard Morgan... or else we'll have to... erm, let's say you'll recieve a PM.

9/22/2013 #28 Report
Blue Birdy934

HEY!!

We have now set up a pregnancy rota. Please cheek it out and PM sky for any questions :)

We have also made a 2nd Non canon character application. Please add any new characters to there. As of now we are not accepting any new Vampires or Shifter OC's :)

Just a quick reminder. With the new Pregnancy rota if you have new babies being born, if you have 6 characters already you CAN'T play the baby of your's.

THANKYOU FOR THE UNDERSTANDING :)

9/24/2013 #29 Report
Nope Not Here Anymore

Some people seem to be forgetting that if their character mates with another, it needs to be cleared by our Admin and put on the relationship topic. We just need to be clear about who's with who.

9/29/2013 #30 Report
49 found: Page 1 2 Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service