Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Role Play »
Announcements - !!Updated!! On the 18th of May 2014 -
A twillandbonnie

Hello, my darlings! This is Morgan, but you know that! We are trying to get everything cleaned up in the OC department. Sky is making us a wonderful almanac of them. But like I said, we are trying to clean up. If you have ANY OCs that you do jot use, CONTACT ME OR A MOD THROUGH PM OR POST ON THE CHARACTER LIST TOPIC! Thank you so much. Keep on swimming ;) Morgan

9/29/2013 #31 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Please remember that No two Role Play Characters should have The Same name.

10/4/2013 #32 Report
A twillandbonnie

All my dearies, I have been considering... I am going to PM all the mods about the upcoming newborn war. If you have any temporary characters you would like to use (Please note, they will die.) PM them to me! Any suggestions or questions, contact me or a mod. Love you guys more than lollipops, Morgan

10/9/2013 #33 Report
A twillandbonnie

I am reopening the training topic for everyone. You may go there whenever with whoever. I posted a topic about the upcoming Newborn War. Date yet to be decided. I will keep you informed on it, and please and I stress this. Check the announcements. These are put up for a reason.

Love you all,

Morgan :)

10/10/2013 #34 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

For the love of all that's holy, do not Role Play any love or making out scenes in Jasper's Training field. It says 'Training' not 'Making out' Field. go there to practice for the Newborn Army.

10/12/2013 #35 Report
Blue Birdy934

Any new born characters made can rp in the new Newborn Cabin roleplay. Check.it out and make a newborn temp for the war.

10/14/2013 #36 Report
Blue Birdy934

Phase 1 of the newborn attacks!

Kidnapped.

Most of the Cullen family will.be very distressed with the loss if there children and this is exactly what the new borns want them to do.

When the children are taken they shall be automatically taken to the New Born Cabin topic and will nit be able to roleplay with anyone other than each other or when asked information about the Cullens.

Here is a list of the children who shall be taken. They will either have to have Kayto or Maria or Cat there with them when taking a child so we know how many. Make sure.once a child.is taken tell me and I shall cross them.off the list.

:) Please keep making New borns and make sure they roleplay in the cabin as the younger ones shouldn't be out to often. You can have a total of 4 temp characters no exceptions.

All newbies must.die!!

No more Reletives of the Cullens no exceptions.

If I have missed any of the children or the ages because I didn't know them all message me or tell me and I shall sort it out.

10/16/2013 . Edited 10/19/2013 #37 Report
Nope Not Here Anymore

Hey people!

For anyone who's interested I made a forum which you can check out here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/The-Hunger-Games-T he-Fourth-Quarter-Quell/143024/

Love ya all (as friends xD)

Sky

10/26/2013 . Edited 10/26/2013 #38 Report
Blue Birdy934

IMPORTANT!!!!

The fight is still going ahead as planned on the 16th of November at 12PM Eastern time! :)

I have sent a PM out to everyone who has posted on The Fight Topic. If you are still able to make the fight and want a PM then please post on the topic so I can make sure everyone knows what is going on.

I am working on a Character, The fight list now and make sure you check them so you know which characters are fighting who. :)

11/15/2013 #39 Report
Nope Not Here Anymore

I've decided to hand in my notice and leave the forum.

It's nothing to do with any of you awesome guys, but I've joined too many for me to handle and I guess you could say I'm growing out of Twilight. Hope you understand :D

It's been an honour to be here and to role-play with you amazing people.

Live long and prosper!

*Salutes* Missing you already,

Sky :D

Bye Bye Sky! Best of luck to you in your future! (-Pixie)

11/16/2013 . Edited by SiennaTheDark.Knight, 11/16/2013 #40 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

There is a Writing Contest! Open for all! Participate and Have fun!

12/11/2013 #41 Report
A twillandbonnie

The forum picture has changed. It was picked out by the lovely Pix. I meant to change it earlier but something went wrong and I just remembered it today! So it has been changed.

Sunshine and rainbows, Morgan

12/24/2013 #42 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

I have decided to Leave the FanFiction world, I have some Real Life things to deal with right now. I don't know if I will ever come back. I might... I don't know honestly. But Keep on Role Playing and Writing and have fun! and make this RP the best ever! Miss you all so much.

This is Pixie, Signing off... Over and Out (*hugs*)

12/30/2013 #43 Report
Noel Madden

*hugs back* I'll miss you Pix. Good luck.

12/30/2013 #44 Report
A twillandbonnie

I would like to wish our dearest Pix the best of luck. She will no longer be with us. She has been one of the most helpful people on making this forum work. If it weren't for her, the forum would be a mess. Organizing would be in ruins. And we wouldn't have the Role Play we have.

Don't let this forum die out and throw away the work that Pix and so many others have put into this with me.

Love you all, Morgan

P.S- *so many hugs all around*

12/30/2013 #45 Report
Blue Birdy934

*sobs softly in the corner* Love you Pix! Willis's you sooooo much!!! *Runs off sobbing*

12/31/2013 #46 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

oh no! I love you pix *hugs* We'll miss you!

12/31/2013 #47 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

Announcment!!!!

Vampires and Werewolves are natural enemies, Mortal enemies (Like a snake and the things it hates) if a Vampire is caught in the Reservation. a wolf will kill him/her, so Avoid Role Playing wolf/vampire interactions across the border. So only Role Play werewolf/Vampires out of Town. and They are 'Hostile' towards each other even then. The Pack just accepts the Imprints but do not Love them. so Role Play as they should be played.

Thank you!

1/6/2014 . Edited 1/8/2014 #48 Report
A twillandbonnie

I love every member of this forum, but it has basically died. On June 1, 2014, II'm going to lock all of the topics and close the forum. It has been a pleasure roleplaying with you all.

The chat topic will remain open.

If anyone has any ideas to stop the closing, PM me. I don't have the time to. I'm going to be at an advanced camp this summer, and I'm running two other forums and modding for others.

Love you guys,

Morgan

5/18/2014 #49 Report
49 found: « Prev Page 1 2
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service