Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Role Play »
Audition Topic
A twillandbonnie

***** Welcome To The Audition Topic*****

Here is where you can audition, for characters S'Morgan (our Admin) decides needs to be held an audition.

8/17/2013 . Edited by SiennaTheDark.Knight, 8/20/2013 #1 Report
Nefarious Red

here for bella?

8/17/2013 #2 Report
A twillandbonnie

Hey! Pick a character to audition with.

8/17/2013 #3 Report
Nefarious Red

(edward? Renesmee? *shrugs* someone thats he knows :)

8/17/2013 #4 Report
A twillandbonnie

(You can have Lamb come to play Renesmee with you! She'd be better at it than me.)

8/17/2013 #5 Report
Nefarious Red

(hm ok :)

8/17/2013 #6 Report
Lambcow

(Otay! :P) Ness@Bella; *laying on her bed reading*

8/17/2013 #7 Report
Nefarious Red

(:D)

bella@ness; (i MSUT WIN THIS BATTLE xD) *She walks into the small cottage and goes to look around and finds renesmee. Smiling* Hey. 8he voice was soft and sweet, just sat on her bed end and rubbed her foot a little*

8/17/2013 #8 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; (ITS IN YOUR BLOOOOOOD YOU CAN DO IT! UNLESS A VAMPIRE COMES ALONG AND DRINKS YOUR BLOOD AND THEN GAINED YO SKILLS) *giggles and pulls her foot away* That tickles!

8/17/2013 #9 Report
Nefarious Red

Bella@ness: (I NEED BELLA XD) *chuckles and rols her eyes* so...i heard the new...congrats. but im unsure how youre father will take it though...

8/17/2013 #10 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; *sighs* Yeah, he didn't seem to thrilled at my thoughts already, I don't know how he'll feel when he actually sees us together. *closes her eyes and sighs*

8/17/2013 #11 Report
Nefarious Red

bella@ness: Want me to convince him ?*Chuckles a ltitle down* He cares and wnats you to be happy for you baby, but he sint thrilled about him being volturi and two that hes losing his baby girl after only a short time....even i hate it...its only been1 year anb dhalf. Its like you want to so quickly leave. *sacasm in her voice and chuckles*

8/17/2013 #12 Report
Lambcow

(Lol, I've been saying like five years, but, you know, the numbers don't metter xD) Ness@Bella; *sighs* Yeah, I guess. I don't know... I had a mental breakdown the first time he asked a couple weeks ago... *chuckles* But I'm not afraid of it anymore.

8/17/2013 #13 Report
Nefarious Red

(XD) Bella@renesmee: are you trying to leave me?*Pouts an dpulls her into a hug* Ill talk your father into handing you ove,r though i dont want ...

8/17/2013 #14 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; *giggles* Do I have to have a wedding shower then too? *hugs her back*

8/17/2013 #15 Report
Nefarious Red

bella@ness: dotn push your luck 8grumbles out an drols eyes* youll be lucky if you even get a wedding int he postinom uor in missy.

8/17/2013 #16 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; *shakes her head* Wedding showers are only for the girls, besides Alice is already flipping out about planning it, I don't know about you, but I don't think she would let anyone would get in the way of that.. *smiles*

8/17/2013 #17 Report
Nefarious Red

bella@Ren: *rolls eyes and alughs alittle* God, tih is to much for me NEss. *asighs*

8/17/2013 . Edited 8/17/2013 #18 Report
Nefarious Red

(we end to wrap this up fas,t my frine di bugging :/)

8/17/2013 #19 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; *sighs* For me too..

8/17/2013 #20 Report
Nefarious Red

bella@nes: *sighs and stands* okay my baby, dotn don aything you're nto sure about ok? *kisses ehr ehad* I love you, got to bed an dno more sneacking out ok? IF you want to see alec tell me and your fatehr *sighs and brushes ehr cheek* I msut be going, your fathe ris waiting. *sighs* get som esleep. * ighs and head s for the bed* no leaving. *and exist the room*

(VOTE ME A10 :( I SO WNAT BELLA XD because ive always apyed attentiont o cullens an dalot of ym firts cnaons were cullen :)

8/17/2013 . Edited 8/17/2013 #21 Report
Lambcow

Ness@Bella; *sighs* Alright mom, goodnight. (And scene!)

8/17/2013 #22 Report
M SiennaTheDark.Knight

The Audion topic shall be locked for now, opened when Auditions are needed. Thank you.

9/18/2013 #23 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service