Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » We're Not All That Bad! »
General Chat
M BuBuWinter

BESIDES I NOW HAVE THIS AWESOME ZOMBIE RABBIT PET IN WIZARD. :D I haven't played this in so long. Oh, the memories

10/18/2013 #31 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

Procrastination is awesome xD (I feel like we've had this conversation before ... :P)

I just watched the Lone Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AWESOMESAUCE XD (Then again, anything with Jonny Depp is awesome. xD)

Lol the zombie rabbit xD It's a really good pet, for such a low level area. :D

10/18/2013 #32 Report
M BuBuWinter

Pffft, only every day of every month of every year xD

i haven't seen that yet :O stop seeing things before me. It's not fair xP. I agree though. Johnny Depp is amazingicles, so everything he's in must be amazingicles too

I know right? I was expecting some stupid bloodbat or vegetable or something. Nope. zombie rabbit for the win. XD

10/18/2013 #33 Report
M BuBuWinter

I JUST FREAKING DELETED THE CHARACTER THAT HAD MY GRYPHON MOUNT I'M SO FREAING MAD RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE. IT WAS MY ONLY MOUNT. LIKE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL AROUND WITHOUT CLOUD? WALK? HAHA, BENCH PLEASE.

*10 minute rant*

10/19/2013 #34 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

It's definitely worth having again though :P

XD

'Tis true.

Le zombie rabbit is awesome. A bloodbat wouldn't have been surprising, though. Maybe KingsIsle is feeling generous since it's a Halloween quest ...

O_O_O_O_O_O That sucks ... xP If I had enough gold to get one, I would totally gift you one ... unfortunately, Alex is completely broke (she only has about 9,000 gold, which is DEFINITELY not enough for a decent mount O_o)

10/20/2013 #35 Report
M BuBuWinter

Oh yes. x3

I was thinking bloodbat cause "Oh nooo, bloddbats! I have to kill them!" And then again with the veggies. xP

I got SOOOOOO mad. It's fine, though. I hacked my friend's account and he said I could use his character to get a bunch of expensive treasure cards and get a mount XD (I'm so nice I know, just usin' my friends) :3

10/20/2013 #36 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

Those veggies were REALLY weird O_o I was totally waiting for Tarley to say "Bunnicula;" Nosferabbit isn't nearly as awesome. xD

Well then. :P

10/20/2013 #37 Report
M BuBuWinter

Yes, yes they were o_o And Dworgyn is just like "evillll vegetables...BLECH!" XD

I'm so mean I know. xD Actually I told him my dilemma and he said I could just use his character since he wouldn't be on anytime soon. XD

10/20/2013 #38 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

XD XD XD XD XD I'm pretty sure that was the best quest introduction KingsIsle has ever come up with :D

Well, that was nice of him :3 :P

10/20/2013 . Edited 10/20/2013 #39 Report
M BuBuWinter

It most certainly was XD

Yes... "let" ..... MUAHAHAHAHA :3 I'm such a good friend

10/20/2013 #40 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

XD

10/20/2013 #41 Report
M BuBuWinter

Do you wanna write a story?

Come on let's go and type

I never see you anymore

Come out of the block

Its like you've gone away!

You used to write all the time

But now you dont

I wish you would tell me why!

Do you wanna write a story?

It doesn't have to be a story!

"Go away Reader!"

Okay bye...

What I feel like when I put a story on hold for a while, or a favorite story hasn't been updated or something...

5/17/2014 . Edited 5/17/2014 #42 Report
A Firestorm Nauralagos

This- this is beautiful. x'D

7/27/2014 #43 Report
43 found: « Prev Page 1 2
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service