V
More
Forums » Yes! Pretty Cure 5 New Gen »
Keep Holding On/OOC/Signup and chat thread
M Cure Dreams

Hey there!

So first of all rules:

1. No GODMODDING

2. Posts should be written in prose format, not script. So like this: Urara skipped happily down the road, to get ready for her first movie audition.

Not like this: Urara: Hi everyone! Did you come to see my audition

Nozomi: Yeah we wanted to support you!

3. Respect each other

Profile template:

Name

Parents

Which Cure are they

Powers

Personality

Mascot/Love interest

For Mascots:

Name:

What they look like in Mascot form:

What they look like in Human form:

Personality:

Compatibility: So a short excerpt of how they get along with the Cure you want them with.

9/25/2013 #1 Report
A Glass Doll IchigoUsagiHibiki

Name: Amai Misuko (Family name first) (Her given name means child of light) She has Orangy Brown hair similar in color to her father and wheres it long in two low braids geenally with yellow bows tied at each end, and has dark blue eyes, her favorite colors are yellow and orange, and her favorite food it the Curry her mother makes. She does have a mascot form of a yellow and orange version of her fathers bid form, but she does not dicover this until she becomes a pretty Cure, but does not want to tell her mother

Age 13

Parents: Kasugano Urara and Syrup/Amai Shiroh (family name first on both of these)

Which Cure are they: Cure Dragonfly,her orangy brown hair become lighter more orange with yellow streaks throughout her hair is also styled like Cure lemonade but instead of one curl coming out of each bun she has three. Her costume is very similar to that of first season Lemonade, but it has orange added to the yellow and white. Her dark blue eyes change to a bright blue.

Powers: Opening speech "The air shimmering with a dragons wings, Cure Drragonfly!"

Attack one: Dragon Flash

Upgraded attack: with dragon Flute she uses, Shining Dragon

Personality: She is shy, has no wish to become friend with anyone, she comes off as a bit of a snob, but she loves stage acting and loves to sing, wants to be just like her mother who is a famous actor, doesn't see her father much being he is always away on business, but she doesn't know what, but she has his orangy brown hair, and loves him immensely.

Mascot/Love interest: Ramune, he is a dark blue raccoon type mascot with black and grey accents, he falls in love with her at first sight, but she has no romantic feeling for him until much later, his human form is about 16 with spiky dark blue hair and dark grey eyes.

For Mascots:

Name: Ramune/ Human Form: Shiawase Hideaki, (Shiawase means happy, family name) (Hideaki means excellent and bright)

What they look like in Mascot form: A Dark blue raccoon type mascot with grey and black markings

What they look like in Human form: about 16 has dark blue hair and grey eyes

Personality: Very happy go lucky, and very much in love with Mizuko, but he does have a serious side he is not a prince but like Milk he is an apprentice Caretaker. he ends his sentences with Ra in mascot form. Also a bit clumsy

Compatibility: Dragonfly is always at his throat for one thing or another, bt eventually she warms up to him and after that falls in love.

9/25/2013 . Edited 9/25/2013 #2 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Name: Amanda Campbell

Parents: Rin, unknown father.

Appearance: Amanda has long dirty blond hair going to her hips, crystal blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, 5'5, when not wearing the school uniform she wears jean short shorts, a pink tank top with white angel wings printed on the back, tan sandals with a slight heel, she wears her Pinky Catch on her right wrist. Her Pinky Catch is white and pink trimmed.

Which Cure are they: Cure Angel

Cure Appearance: Her eyes stay the same, but her hair gets white streaks in her hair, she gets a white skirt like Cure Aqua, the trim is yellow and there is one small streak of white around the whole bottom dress, she also gets pink taffeta laced in her skirt, a top that bears her midriff which is white with a pink trim, the butterfly brooch in the center is white, the gem is deep red. She has white knee high boots, with two small pink ribbons on her ankles of the boots, white gloves going just a bit below the crease of her arm, the frills on the end are pale yellow, the butterfly's on the gloves are white. She also has a white butterfly hair clip on the side of her head like Cure Rouge she has a red gem in the center of the butterfly.

Powers: Opening Speech: "The Pureness In My Heart Shines Bright, Cure Angel!"

Attack One: Angels Symphony

Upgraded Attack: Angels Tears.

Personality: Amanda is a rough and tumble girl who has been known to beat people to a pulp, she does not like to work with others do to events which led to one of her Cure Partners demise, but if you manage to open her up you will know she is very nice and has a very frilly side to her, and is not as rude as she appears. She rarely appears because she works in the Palimer Kingdom and is a body guard for Syrup and Nuts.

Mascot/Love interest: None.

For Mascots:

Name: Missy

What they look like in Mascot form: A black and white cat with a pink ribbon on her tail, she has gold eyes.

What they look like in Human form: Missy wears a white sundress, white sandals, a white ribbon on her left ankle, she has black hair going to her back, pale skin, blue eyes, she 5'5, and is 15. Sometimes she wears a pink sundress.

Personality: Missy is overly hyper, she often makes rude remarks and will do anything to defend her Cure Partner.

Compatibility: She naturally took a shine to Amanda and the two quickly became friends so she is her partner. She isn't a huge fan of Cure Mint because of her calmness.

9/25/2013 . Edited 9/25/2013 #3 Report
M Cure Dreams

Ichigo- Approved

Chara Nari- She has to actually be the daughter of one of Pretty Cures. Also, is her Mascot love interest eventually gonna be Missy?

9/25/2013 #4 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

No, she won't have a love interest. Also I editedl

9/25/2013 #5 Report
M Cure Dreams

Rin and Nutts? Do you mean another character or canon-Nutts? Because canon-Nutts is with Komachi, but she can be Rin's child. Sorry for being picky. I do like your OC though

9/25/2013 #6 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Don't be sorry! Also I fixed it to unknown father. And thank you.

9/25/2013 #7 Report
M Cure Dreams

Its approved! Thanks for joining us, sorry I'm taking so long, I suck at coming up with Japanese names lol.

9/25/2013 #8 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

If you want I can help you.

9/25/2013 #9 Report

Ichigo here, I like yor character! And Mars I eagerly await your characters! And if either of you need help with picking name let me know, I have fun doing that! :)

9/25/2013 #10 Report
M Cure Dreams

Name: Serenity Natsu

Parents: Akimoto Komachi and Nutts

Which Cure are they: Cure Harmony

Powers: Opening speech: "When the hearts of souls unite, Cure Harmony!"

Attack 1- Harmony Star Shower Attack 2- Harmony Love chain encircle

Personality: Like Komachi, she is usually quite calm and kind to those around her but when provoked, can be quite harsh and blunt.

Mascot/Love interest: Her partner, Kirolu.

For Mascots Name: Kirolu (mascot), Kirou Hagane (human alliance)

What they look like in Mascot form: He looks kind of like Veemon from Digimon

What they look like in Human form: A handsome man with spiky brown hair and blue eyes.

Personality: He's friendly, encouraging and kind. He tries to be supportive and can be a bit of a pushover at times though he can be quite protective of Serenity.

Compatibility: He and Serenity get along very well and he often talks to her when she feels down.

Name: Hikari Kouji

Parents: Nozomi and Coco (younger twin)

Which Cure are they: Cure Rainbow

Powers: Opening speech "The sky shines from people's dreams, Cure Rainbow!"

Rainbow Strike

Rainbow Shooting Star

Personality: She's very reckless and a bit goofy. She has lousy grades and tends to rush into things without thinking

Mascot/Love interest: Nekono

For Mascots: Name: Nekono (Mascot) Nancy Allis (Human alliance)

What they look like in Mascot form: Imagine Gatomon from Digimon (ends her sentences in ono)

What they look like in Human form: Face claim is Rei Hino from Sailor Moon.

Personality: Calm, composed, protective and sarcastic at times

Compatibility: They bicker almost as much Nozomi and Milk did, but Nekono is really protective of her innocence.

9/25/2013 . Edited 9/25/2013 #11 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

I like Amai, its gonna be funny to see how her and Amanda get along.

9/25/2013 #12 Report
M Cure Dreams

Okay, you two go ahead and approve or disapprove (with reason) me :)

9/25/2013 #13 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

I like Cure Harmony and Cure Rainbow! I approve! *starts clapping*

9/25/2013 #14 Report
M Cure Dreams

Thank you! I first thought Cure Rainbow sounded a bit ridiculous but I thought it fit with Cure Dream :) Harmony seemed to be fit with Tranquility so it worked too.

9/26/2013 #15 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

For Amanda, I chose light because fire and light are similar elements. And purness because of her old personality

9/26/2013 #16 Report
M Cure Dreams

Yeah they are, aren't they? :) I think she fits as Rin's daughter. Maybe her and Hikari could be good friends.

9/26/2013 #17 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Yea. I'm pretty sure they will :D, also if you never see Amanda. She's crying over her Cure Partners death. Who died long before the RP.

9/26/2013 #18 Report

Mars I almost named my girl Hikari 0.o your are approved! Love I they seem like they would be quite funny :)

Name: Yumeko Kouji

Parents: Nozomi and Coco (older twin)

Which Cure are they: Cure Star

Powers: Opening speech "The shooting star shines from people's dreams, Cure Star!"

Attack: Star shooter,i will come up with another one latter

Personality: She wants to be a manga artist, she is more reserved then her sister but she is goofy and tends to act before she thinks and when it comes to food cream puff are her favorite. Her mascot from is that of her fathers, but she doesn't change very often.

Mascot/Love interest: Jun, not a love interest but her best friend other then her sister, has no interest in falling in love, but will eventually will fall in love with him

For Mascots:

Name: Jun (Mascot) Naoko Jun (Human alliance)

What they look like in Mascot form: He is a brown mouse (ends his sentences in Juju)

What they look like in Human form: he is a bit short, he is a mouse right, with brown hair and deep green eyes

Personality: Timid and shy but he always pull through for a friend

Compatibility: Yumeko though she is more reserved than her sister finds it irritating that Jun is so timid, so goes out of her way to find ways to remove the timid mess from him, they are also childhood friends so she knows exactly what makes him timid. They each value the other as Friends

9/26/2013 . Edited 10/5/2013 #19 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

I like Yumeko! Approved!

9/26/2013 #20 Report

So far there are some really great characters! And Yumeko means dream child, that's why I picked that name, also the reason I called her star is because rainbows are part of the day time sky so I choose something from the night time sky. :)

9/26/2013 #21 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

So what do you think Mars-sama?

9/26/2013 #22 Report
M Cure Dreams

I'm excited for this, anyone wanna play Karen's daughter? Be it with Kurumi or not, but Serenity needs a best friend xD Though I can see her and Yumeko getting along.

9/26/2013 #23 Report

I can see that too. Star and Harmony!

9/26/2013 #24 Report
M Cure Dreams

Haha Serenity's a bit of an introvert and not really as popular as Komachi

9/26/2013 #25 Report

Yumeko will help her not to be so introverted, even though she can tend to be that way herself :)

9/26/2013 #26 Report
M Cure Dreams

Well I see Hikari's and Yumeko's relationship something like Nozomi and Rin's with Yumeko always bailing Hikari out of trouble. Well, is Yumeko popular? People tend to see Serenity as a bit stuck up since she's so silent usually.

9/26/2013 #27 Report

Well she could be because she is pretty kind, but she does like to tease :) I mean she teases Jun quite a bit, I sometimes wonder why he sticks around. Misuko really is stuck up and it's not that she hates the world, she just hates stupidity so yeah she really is stuck up. I kind of way to see Misuko and Hikari and Amanda just play it out lol

9/26/2013 #28 Report
M Cure Dreams

Well Hikari's persistent like Nozomi so I'm sure she'll find a way to befriend Misuko

9/26/2013 #29 Report

Yep Hikari is going to be the character that somehow befriends at these different personality types that you wouldn't normally see together, and they are all going to be friends :)

9/26/2013 #30 Report
478 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service