Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Yes! Pretty Cure 5 New Gen »
Keep holding on- official rp thread
M Cure Dreams

Her heart was shattered even as Hikari and Yumeko were besides her as well as her mascot partner. She didn't know what to do, who to go to. The blonde girl felt devastated at her home being lost. Her mother, Komachi was trying to remain calm but she didn't know how she could be like this. The Palmier Kingdom had been ripped to pieces.

"She's acting like it doesn't matter," Serenity said frowning to the other two.

(I was thinking Nozomi could have called Rin and Urara to come so that's how their daughters enter.)

9/26/2013 #1 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Amanda looked at her Pinky Catch, she saw an image of the Palmier Kingdom being destoryed. "Again, I can't protect anyone or anything." Amanda said tears dropping. She clutched her dead friends Pinky Catch in her left hand then hiding under a table in Natts House.(Amanda, ran away from home after her Cure Partner died. She's been stealing food from stores and sneaks home to take showers.)

9/26/2013 #2 Report
M Cure Dreams

"Did you hear a voice, Yumeko oneesan?" Hikari asked, looking around worriedly. "I thought I heard someone speak. Serenity, Okasan, Otousan?"

"It's probably just your imagination," Nozomi told her daughter calmly.

9/26/2013 #3 Report
A Glass Doll IchigoUsagiHibiki

(Good idea!)

Yumeko only just nodded, she closed her eyes as tears threatened to spill.

"I heard a voice Hikari-neesan." She whispers in her ear, so that her mother would not hear her.

Misuko walked into the door of her home, it had been a tiring day school, to she her father home and both parents were panicking, she quickly escapes to her room where her little brother sits on her bed.

"Get off my bed Mikoto!" She glares at him.

"Oniisan, do you know what's going on?" His big brown eyes look at his sister.

"No Mikoto, I don't" She sits on her bed and hugs him.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #4 Report
M Cure Dreams

"Cheer up, rolu!" Kirolu, her dear mascot partner said to Serenity hugging her. The two of them had practically grown up together and he hated his dear friend so sad. He knew the Palmier Kingdom was as much of a home to her as it was to him even if she was human.

Nozomi had dialled Rin's number, waiting for her best friend to pick up.

(I was thinking we could play the older Pretty Cures. I can play Nozomi and Komachi, as well as Syrup.)

9/26/2013 #5 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

"I know, about the Palmier Kingdom. Are you okay." Rin asked as she answered her phone.

9/26/2013 #6 Report

(Then I'll play Urara, Milk and Coco? Unless you want any of them Love-chan?)

Akemi looked at her watch as she set down her book. "Now it's time for math!" Bell, in mascot form just shook her head.

"You are a baka belu, you don't need to study belu, you should have more fun, like shopping belu!" She got up from her perch and made her way out of the room. as she exited the door she daintily shook her back two paws.

"Bell..." Akemi a bit caught up in her studying hadn't noticed the poodle had left the room.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #7 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

(Ill play Milk for you.) "We have to warn...Oh I forgot." Kurumi sighed and looked at Karen.

9/26/2013 #8 Report
M Cure Dreams

(I'd love for someone to play Nutts as I suck at him.)

"I know, I heard something then," Hikari said moving forward causing Nozomi to frown as her daughter pushed aside a table, looking at a girl, gaping. "Who are you?!? Are you some sort of thief?"

"Amanda?" Komachi said, blinking. "You're Rin-san's daughter aren't you?"

"I'm fine," Nozomi replied. "Get over to Natts House though we need your help."

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #9 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

(Ill play Nutts.) Amanda looked up and saw Nozomi her eyes still leaking tears

9/26/2013 #10 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

"Okay." Rin said and hung up then began running to Natts House.

9/26/2013 #11 Report
M Cure Dreams

"Karen and Kurumi are on their way too," Komachi said after seeing the text she recieved.

"Where are we going to live on Earth though, eko?" Nekono asked worriedly and Hikari sighed.

"We can stay with some of Okaasan's friends or something, since some of them live here," Hikari said before blinking. "Why do you have friends who live here, Okasan?"

"I'm wondering that too," Serenity said looking at her mother hugging Kirolu close. "I mean Palmier Kingdom is our home."

"Of course," Komachi said softly. "But Nozomi-san and I were born on Earth." She smiled at Hikari, Yumeko and Serenity. "But we fell in love with the Princes of Palmier Kingdom, your fathers."

"Awww that's so romantic," Serenity cooed. "It's like a fairytale."

9/26/2013 #12 Report

(I will be Karen then as well. So for me I'll be Urara, Karen and Coco)

"Misuko! Mikoto! Would you come out here for a minute?" Urara called to her children, as both children came out of Misuko's room, Urara had them sit down. "We are going to take a trip, we are going to Natt's House, Misuko I want you to take care of your brother while we are gone." Mikoto looked at his sister.

"Mom, if it is about dad's job I want to come." Urara looked to her husband and then at her daughter.

"You are to stay here dear." She gave her daughter one last look and went out the door.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #13 Report

"Awwww how sweet!!" Yumeko smiled at her parents, Coco blushed.

9/26/2013 #14 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Rin ran and bursted through the doors of Natts House. "I came here as fast as I could." Rin panted.

9/26/2013 #15 Report

"Aaa-chooo!" A quite timid sneeze came out of nowhere. "It's is very dusty in here." Jun who had been asleep in Yumeko's arms awoke with a sneeze. Yumeko could help but giggle. Coco gave his daughter a look.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #16 Report
M Cure Dreams

(Love-chan, you can post more than one character in a post, that way you won't have to double post.)

"Rin-chan!" Nozomi said happily, hugging her best friend. "It's been awhile since I last saw you. Rin-chan, The Nightmares are back and after the Dream Collet again. They're looking for objects called Prism Stones which can either make the Collet stronger or if in the hands of evil can turn it dark."

"Otousan would never let the Dream Collet fall into the bad guy's hands," Serenity said firmly.

"I agree, olu. Nuts-dono is the best and strongest king ever," Kirolu piped up.

9/26/2013 #17 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

(Kk) Rin smiled and hugged back meanwhile, Amanda shot her mother a evil glare.

9/26/2013 #18 Report

(Dream Stones lol) "Rin-San we must protect the dream collet and the Prism Stones with our lives, otherwise Earth will also fall into dispair." Coco then moved aside so that Amanda was in view.

9/26/2013 #19 Report
M Cure Dreams

Hikari glanced at Amanda curiously.

"You were hiding under a table," Hikari said curiously. "You Earthlings act kinda odd. I really wanna go back home."

"How's Urara-chan and Karen-san?" Nozomi asked Rin.

"Karen isn't lonely much, is she?" Komachi asked worried.

9/26/2013 #20 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Rin nodded then looked at her daughter who made her glare deeper.

9/26/2013 #21 Report

Yumeko tugged at Hikari's sleeve. "She is really weird, I really wish we could go home."

9/26/2013 #22 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

"I'm not weird, maybe...If you felt my pain...My sadness...And my regret then maybe you would be hiding..." Amanda said standing up and tears falling.

"They are doing good, Kurumi and Karen are really happy together. And Syrup and Urara-san are doing fine." Rin said

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #23 Report

Yumeko gave her a funny look. "We only hide when we are playing hide and seek, but if we are sad or in pain we talk to someone about it." She looked genuinely concerned for the girl that was under the table.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #24 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

"I have no one to talk to, I'm all alone." Amanda said and more tears streamed and she clutched her dead friends Pinky Catch tighter.

9/26/2013 #25 Report

"I'm sorry" Yumeko looked down at her feet and held Jun close.

"Karen-San seems to be fine, did you hear Karen-San married Kurumi-san several years ago." Urara walked through the door. "And me I'm just fine." She smiled at Nozomi, a little shy to go and hug her friend.

9/26/2013 . Edited 9/26/2013 #26 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

Amanda put a hand on Yumeko's shoulder. "Don't be, like Anthony used to say. Smiling will make you happy, even in the toughest of times."

9/26/2013 #27 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

((I posted))

9/30/2013 #28 Report

"That's a good saying!!" Hikari smiled, and gave a side look to Yumeko.

9/30/2013 #29 Report
M True Lonely Royalty

'Then why does it hurt to smile?' Amanda thought. She opened her palm and sadly smiled at the light pink Pinky Catch.

9/30/2013 #30 Report
187 found: Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service