V
More
Forums » Sacred Harmony »
Precure Rp.
A PokemonJoe1

This is the starting point for the rp.

4/10/2014 #1 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Vayla arrives at her new school hoping that her new suppossed friends she makes don't care about her family or the money.

"Madam have a good day remember that you have violen practice".

Vayla nods as a two tailed cat talks from her bag.

"That is if the Rifters don't cause trouble like at the last school".

5/28/2014 #2 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari notices a new girl coming through the school gates.

"She must be new." She says to herself a walks over.

"Hey, I'm Mari!" She introduced.

((Do the Pretty Cures have their Fairies already?))

5/29/2014 #3 Report
A PokemonJoe1

(Vayla was a precure since she was 13 but if you want to wait on Mari becoming a precure and meeting her fairy until later as you can tell she also is not poor).

Vayla shoulders her bag as she walks through the school gates her earrings jangling but other than that she is wearing the school uniform and she carries a violin case and school bag.

"My name is Vayla Kera Tsubaki but you can call me Vayla".

5/29/2014 #4 Report
Spirit Dragoness

((OK. Yeah, she has no fairy at the moment.))

Mari nodded with a small bow.

"Do you want to know your way around? I can help if you want."

5/29/2014 . Edited 5/29/2014 #5 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Yes please with all the moving around I do because of my parents jobs in the last 3 months I have been to 3 differrent schools".

Vayla nods her head as she speaks though other students in further have heard the rumours of the violin child prodigy coming to there school.

5/29/2014 #6 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari gave a smile.

"C'mon follow me!" She laughed and motioned for he to follow her.

5/29/2014 #7 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Vayla follows Mari as she makes sure that Yu is comfortable hoping that Kana was settling in at her school.

"I see my families reputation and my own precede us though its hard to remain annoymous while in Japan".

5/29/2014 #8 Report
Spirit Dragoness

ari gave a small laugh.

"I know that feeling. I'm the daughter of the owners of a huge successful company. It was hard to go anywhere without someone stopping my parents and I."

5/29/2014 #9 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Though we both stand out no matter where we go some in the music community compare me to my parents but I made my own path and became one of the youngest violinists".

Vayla says in a lower voice as they pass some people from the music club looking over a recent article on her from her recent concert.

5/29/2014 #10 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari shielded her from sight.

"Yeah. I hate all this business stuff. I want to be a scientist of something like that."

5/29/2014 . Edited 5/29/2014 #11 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Even as a child at a very young age I was interested in the violin though they had one made persoally for me and been playing ever since".

(The first Rifter attack well happen during lunch break).

5/29/2014 #12 Report
Spirit Dragoness

((Pretty Cure time!))

Mari nodded and showed her the music building.

"Here it is!"

5/29/2014 #13 Report
A PokemonJoe1

(And the mystery precure that well aid them off and on).

"Sugoi this school has such a huge music building so the school has a proper music curriculum".

Vayla is suprised but remembers that this school was a combination of the music and creative arts but also had a regular school curriculum.

5/29/2014 #14 Report
Spirit Dragoness

"Hai!" Mari yipped.

"This school is amazing in a lot of ways!"

5/29/2014 #15 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"I only looked briefly over the brochure so how many differrent curriculum's do they have at this school?".

Vayla asks as she had noticed the size of the campus.

5/29/2014 #16 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari rubbed the back of her head. "I can't remember. I don't really keep track!"

5/29/2014 #17 Report
A PokemonJoe1

(I well introduce the mystery cure before hand).

"Well are you part of the science curriculum here?".

(Here she is).

"So another Precure has arrived hum for now we should observe her for now".

From a small group of students where the two passed by on there way to the music building a raven black haired girl pulls away from the crowd though the group flickers and fades an illusion created by her fairy companion though her companion cannot be seen.

5/29/2014 #18 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari nodded.

"You bet!"

((Timeskip to 1st attack?))

5/29/2014 #19 Report
A PokemonJoe1

(Yeah and is it okay for Mari to know Miu though only as aqquaintances though before the attack Miu is introduced to Vayla).

Vayla had decided to head to the roof to both eat and light practice.

Miu had observed Vayla under the pretense of her being the school president for the year.

5/29/2014 #20 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari however sat alone and ate near the two other girls mentioned. She didn't have many friends.

5/29/2014 #21 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Miu sits down across from Vayla and Mari.

"So your the new transfer student well my name Miu Flynn this schools president for the year".

Miu extends her hand to shake Vayla's hand.

"Just call me Vayla its nice to meet you Miu".

Vayla gives a good strong handshake and has a deja vu feeling that the two had met before.

5/30/2014 #22 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari perked up her head. Something felt wrond, she had no idea why but her gut never let her down before.

5/30/2014 #23 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Miu gets a strong feeling as commotion near the doors causes her to excuse herself.

"Hum anyone here could be Cure Starlight or Cure Ruby well time for me to lure them out".

A 14 year old girl dressed in black lolita outfit scans the room and picks from the jock tables a guy and walks over to him her elbow length purple hair flowing behind her.

"Your talents well make for a good way to lure the Cures out".

The girl grins as she uses her powers to draw out a black corrupted stone that she merges with a nearby football.

"Come forth Ghast bring fear to these humans hearts".

5/31/2014 #24 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mira stood up.

"My guts telling me something's wrong. I should see what's happening." She was about to take a step forward into the school building.

"Or should I? I mean I could come running in and nothing's happening." She argued with herself.

"No! I think this involves me somehow!"

5/31/2014 #25 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Miu see's the girl transform the jock into a Ghast which shows a football with arms and legs that attacks the crowds.

"Okay everyone you need to get out of here now and hope that Cure Starlight is nearby".

With that the crowds make a rushed move towards the exit pushing Mira and Vayla along as Miu directs them out into the halls.

Vayla slips away amongst the crowd though Mira would see her do so.

"Alright Yu looks like its show time".

Yu nods as transforms into a ring that her partner dons.

"Pretty Cure Ruby flame".

With that Vayla transforms into Cure Ruby who makes her way back to the cafeteria.

5/31/2014 #26 Report
Spirit Dragoness

"Holy Crap!" Was Mira's first reaction.

"She transformed! S-Should I?" She wondered before hesitantly following he. A tiny cream and yellow fox was what she found two seconds later.

"Oh my! You look exhausted!" She whispered, picking it up. She continued on toward the cafeteria.

What's going on? Poruun thought weakly. He couldn't move but something picked him up. A girl?

I she...my Precure?

5/31/2014 #27 Report
A PokemonJoe1

(I was about to ask since Cure Gold has the feel of Shiny Luminous).

Cure Ruby turns realising that Mira saw her but no one else did as she see's Poruun.

"Are you from the Garden of Light or the Kingdom of Harmony".

The girl with the football monster laughs as she has followed the students to the courtyard and is causing chaos there.

"Come out precure so I can destroy you".

5/31/2014 #28 Report
Spirit Dragoness

((Sure she can be like Shiny Luminous))

Mira stops. "Wait what?"

"Garden...of...light-poru." Poruun answered weakly before shimmering with light and turning into a Heartful Commune (like from the Futawi wa Pretty Cure, Max Heart series).

"I wasted all my energy-poru." He moaned, his head was on a tiny screen.

"Aah! What the heck just happened?!" Mira shouted.

5/31/2014 . Edited 5/31/2014 #29 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Cure Ruby taps her chin as she mutters something under her breath as she then hears the commotion outside.

"Take care of Poruun right now I well explain what is happening once this is done".

With that Ruby runs through the halls and out an open window down into the courtyard.

When she gets out there another Cure is going hand to hand with the football monster while the girl standing back behind them gives orders.

"Good to see you here Ruby you had vanished with the Princess of Harmony and the fairy of Purity as well before we could destroy you".

5/31/2014 #30 Report
1,083 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service