Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Sacred Harmony »
Precure Rp.
A PokemonJoe1

"You have a different kind of bird on your head Terri I have not seen this kind of bird before wonder who it is from?".

Aria asks as she sees the peregrine falcon land on Terri's head.

-Good thing she is so dedicated not all people well choose to be that dedicated and continue on the case considering how old it is-.

Maria says as she does some mental excercises.

9/16/2014 #991 Report
M megagirlZX

"This happens to be Dad's peregrine falcon, Chance," Terri replies as she glances up at Chance while Chance looks down at her.

*Yeah and she happens to have a habit of going over any old cases at least once a week,* Phantom adds on as she sees the falcon on Terri's head.

9/16/2014 . Edited 9/17/2014 #992 Report
M megagirlZX

After Lekai marks it down, she puts away the notebook and brings out a couple of her ancient seals from her pocket.

9/16/2014 #993 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Mion had been watching the set up for Terri and Kids show since everything for the music show was done a day or two ago as she see's Lekai holding some ancient seals.

Aria see's that everything is ready and the size of the crowds as well as the police presence.

-I sometimes wish I had that much motivation but most Rifters gained more power through backstabbing and cheating never trying to grow stronger through there own ability-.

Maria says wistfully.

9/16/2014 #994 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari tilted her head.

"Why?"

9/16/2014 #995 Report
M megagirlZX

Chance looks curiously at Aria as he notices the three doves and Ciel with her.

Lekai activates one of the seals to change her appearance to a plain t-shirt and shorts with her hair done up with a ponytail.

*Yeah and also with that, it often hinders them more than helping as it can create a feeling of distrust between people and that's usually how groups become dysfunctional and unstable,* Phantom replies as she puts away the strings, ring and pencils and brings out a deck of cards.

"Well I'm just curious since Ciel and I are practically around her all of the time and we sometime wonder how others think of her," Enfer replies as she pulls out a small copy of the map with the markings that Terri made when planning the act and looks it over.

9/17/2014 #996 Report
Spirit Dragoness

"She's a cool person." Mari said.

9/17/2014 #997 Report
M megagirlZX

"Oh okay and it looks like it's almost time for their performance though I just wonder how do they get into the box without anyone noticing," Enfer notes as she sees that the glass box doesn't have any doors or openings and it looks completely sealed.

9/17/2014 #998 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"That is a mystery to me as well unless they use some sort of illusion to mask there entering the box".

Aria says as she cannot see any way of getting into the box.

-In that aspect me and you Phantom where a rare breed that we had trust between us for the most part-.

Maria says as she goes over some of the songs they are going to play.

9/17/2014 #999 Report
M megagirlZX

"Yeah but knowing them, they could have timed it so that they could enter it unnoticed but it doesn't look like there's a way in either from the looks of the design of the box and the type of glass that was used," Enfer notes as Terri pulls out a bit of dried meat and fed it to Chance before he flies off to return Jacques and Tai's location and lands on Jacques arm with a leather guard.

*Yeah I agree with that and most of them still think that I work alone,* Phantom notes as she fans out the cards.

9/17/2014 #1,000 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Still that is an impressive design that well keep people guessing".

Vayla and Aria say at the same time as they are impressed.

-Uh oh did you detect that there is another Rifter here other then you-.

Maria says as she detects the teleport signature from Hana one of the lower ranked Rifters.

Hana had teleported near the school and walked in through the entrance though in her human disguise.

9/17/2014 #1,001 Report
M megagirlZX

*Yeah I did and it looks like she trying to keep a low profile at the moment,* Phantom notes as she looks around after sensing Hana's presence.

"Yup and Terri happens to be the one to design part of the box for the trick along with Kid and it supposed to be able to let air through the frame so it's not truly air tight while it is still sturdy," Enfer explains as she walks over to Ciel and the others with Mari and Poruun on her back.

9/17/2014 #1,002 Report
A PokemonJoe1

-I did not come here to fight I have a message from both myself and Kana though I wanted to see you both Phantom and Maria-.

Hana looks right in there direction as she runs a hand through her shoulder length purple hair.

"Its quite good if it can look like it does not show air going through it".

9/17/2014 #1,003 Report
Spirit Dragoness

Mari sighed. "Oh brilliant. She shutting herself in that?"

9/18/2014 #1,004 Report
M megagirlZX

*Ah okay and what is your message Hana?* Phantom asks as spots Hana in the crowd.

"Yeah and that's just the starting point for this act though there's a reason why she called this trick with the glass box, 'Shattered Reality,'" Enfer mentions as she watches the falcon being held by Jacques.

9/18/2014 . Edited 9/21/2014 #1,005 Report
A PokemonJoe1

-We want to help the Cures even willing to leave the Rifters even though we are not power houses like you Phantom we have a special power that could be very useful to the Cures and you-.

Hana says as her twin steps out of her shadow which is part of the powers though not part of there unity powers and Kana has dark purple hair with white streaks.

Aria says to Enfer.

"Shattered Reality sounds so cool".

9/18/2014 #1,006 Report
M megagirlZX

*Okay and can you see where I am?* Phantom asks as she now spots both twins from the roof.

"Okay and after seeing her practice that part many times I'm still surprised at the lack of cuts that she could have gotten when performing it," Enfer notes as she pulls out a skateboard from her fluffy tail.

9/18/2014 . Edited 9/21/2014 #1,007 Report
A PokemonJoe1

-Your on the roof we have Ari flying a few feet up above you guys-.

Kana says as she communicates with Ari her spirit animal which is a Hawk.

"So the trick requires some tricky work".

Aria asks.

9/18/2014 #1,008 Report
M megagirlZX

*Okay and once Kid and Terri's act start meet me by the entrance to the roof,* Phantom replies as she looks up to see Ari.

"Yeah and only Terri, Phantom and Kid knows how this trick is supposed to work," Enfer replies as she places the board down.

9/18/2014 . Edited 9/21/2014 #1,009 Report
A PokemonJoe1

-Understood we shall mingle with the people since we plan to be staying in this world now-.

Both Kana and Hana reply telepathically in unison.

Hana and Kana both where some of the more diverse Rifters that they both could infuse a person with power to make them stronger but there power cannot work on each other hence why the higher commanders choose to keep them in the dark on how strong the two of them would be since they could fuse with a person giving that person double even triple the power.

Maria recalls how there powers works.

9/18/2014 #1,010 Report
M megagirlZX

*Okay and I'll see you two later,* Phantom replies as she sees Terri pulling out a silver charm from her pocket as it was nearing to showtime.

"Mari-san, would you like to stay on me for the time being?" Enfer asks as she passes the skateboard to Terri.

9/19/2014 . Edited 9/21/2014 #1,011 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Maria follows Hana as well as Kanna blend into the crowd.

Ari circles the area as she see's her bonded partners mingling and chatting with other people as she moves quietly above the area.

9/19/2014 #1,012 Report
M megagirlZX

Kid glances at the time as well as he pulls out a deck as Terri finishes carving the temporary tracker charm and gives it to Phantom.

9/19/2014 #1,013 Report
M megagirlZX

Phantom then ties the charm on to her belt loop.

9/19/2014 #1,014 Report
M megagirlZX

Enfer fluffs her tail a bit to remove the dust acummulated from walking around.

9/20/2014 #1,015 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Aria hums the Hymm of Truth since she felt a strong resonance from Kana and Hana.

Kana looks up towards the roof as she felt the resonance from Aria up there as she converses quietly with Hana.

9/20/2014 #1,016 Report
M megagirlZX

"It's almost time. Shall we head down now?" Terri asks everyone else as her alarm goes off for the 10 minutes before showtime.

9/20/2014 #1,017 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Aria nods as she can't wait for the show and the festival as a whole since she has only seen them through a mirror or other source.

Ari flies lower and lands on Phantom since she is also a spirit well part spirit.

9/21/2014 #1,018 Report
M megagirlZX

Ciel then walks down to the first level with Aria first before Terri as Terri glances around to check one last time before heading down.

Phantom doesn't really mind Ari landing on her as she looks around to get a better feel for the current set up.

9/21/2014 #1,019 Report
M megagirlZX

Jacques meets up with Tai and they each exchanges a blank card with a black face on one side and white face on the other to each other before looking at the set up for the performance with Kid and Terri.

9/21/2014 . Edited 9/21/2014 #1,020 Report
1,083 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service