Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Sacred Harmony »
Precure Rp.
M megagirlZX

Lekai pulls out her notebook as she looks around and begins to sketch into her notebook.

9/29/2014 #1,051 Report
M megagirlZX

(Let's not forget about this thread.)

9/30/2014 #1,052 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"How do we check each one out before the show begins".

Aria says as she looks to each roof.

Maria nods as she wonders why Phantom is putting holes in a card.

9/30/2014 #1,053 Report
M megagirlZX

"Okay let's go see what kind of view we get," Ciel replies as she carries Aria to the first roof closest to them.

Phantom then threads a piece of fishing wire through the holes she made.

9/30/2014 . Edited 10/1/2014 #1,054 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Okay hum it affords a decent view of the stage up to a certain degree".

Aria says as she can only see half the stage from that roof.

"So what is the purpose of all of what your doing there Phantom?".

9/30/2014 #1,055 Report
M megagirlZX

Ciel nods as she carries Aria to the next roof closest to them.

"This," Phantom simply replies as she pulls the two loose ends outwards and a cloud of smoke appears. When the smoke quickly disperses, a dove was revealed in the place of the card and the fishing wire was underneath its feet.

10/1/2014 . Edited 10/1/2014 #1,056 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Wow that is impressive".

Kana says impressed as she also notices Hana has left the roof and back down amongst the crowd.

Aria observes from the next roof when they arrive but is surprised there is someone else up here someone with grey hair though she appears young.

10/2/2014 #1,057 Report
M megagirlZX

"Thanks and it looks like Hana returned to the ground level," Phantom notes as she let's the dove roost on her head.

"Do you know her?" Ciel whispers to Aria when she notices the person as well.

10/2/2014 . Edited 10/2/2014 #1,058 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Hana was always the more active one of the two of us and does magic intuitively rather then normal practice".

Kana says as she had noticed that Hana had used a blink spell without much casting time.

"No I don't though she has a strong magical aura I can feel it from here".

Aria whispers back.

The grey haired girl turns towards them as blue with gold flecks in them stare at them.

"The Princess of Harmony hum looks like this place is before that incident".

10/2/2014 #1,059 Report
M megagirlZX

"I see and at least it's peaceful at the moment," Phantom notes as the dove that she summoned hops on to Kana's head.

"Who are you?" Ciel asks the girl as she nods before she cautiously approaches her.

10/2/2014 . Edited 10/3/2014 #1,060 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Hum oh hello there you two".

Looking at Ciel the girl is dressed in a simple one piece dress with wrist length fingerless gloves and white heeled shoes.

"I go by the name Siena".

Kana nods as she pets the dove on her head.

"The way Hana moved from the roof to the ground below is a spell that she recreated its name is Blink".

Aria looks at Siena and can see's a second aura underneath the first but both are her.

10/2/2014 #1,061 Report
M megagirlZX

"I'm Ciel," Ciel introduces herself as she observes the girl.

"That's cool and did you make any accommodations for staying in this world yet?" Phantom asks as she spots Mari with Enfer carrying her.

10/2/2014 . Edited 10/3/2014 #1,062 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"My name is Aria its a pleasure to meet you Sienna".

Aria wonders about the double aura's and is curious if Ciel noticed the double aura's.

Sienna looks at Aria and her eyes show a strong emotion of sadness and loss but it cannot be told what the sadness is about.

"Yes we made accommodations for staying in this world we live right now a nice house out in the woods east of town".

Kana replies as she looks to the roof across from them seeing Ciel, Aria and Sienna though she senses the double aura from here but does not know who the girl is.

10/4/2014 #1,063 Report
M megagirlZX

"That's good to hear and hopefully we can get the conflict with the Rifters to resolve as soon as possible," Phantom replies as pulls out another card.

Ciel observes Sienna as she also detected the double aura from her.

10/4/2014 . Edited 10/5/2014 #1,064 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Sienna looks at the two of them as she knows they see her double aura.

"So your both hear to watch the show that is going to happen down below as well?".

Aria gets the feeling that Sienna though not an enemy is here on her own agenda though she can't help shake what she is sensing about her.

"Yeah I hope that one day the Rifters and the rest of the world could find a common bond and not fight but that well be far in the future if ever".

10/5/2014 #1,065 Report
M megagirlZX

"That's basically the plan for us though we are choosing a spot to watch it from for now," Ciel explains as she continues to observe Sienna.

"Yeah that's true and I have a feeling that this won't be an impossible task to do," Phantom notes as she observes Enfer and Mari and she folds the card in half.

10/5/2014 . Edited 10/5/2014 #1,066 Report
M megagirlZX

Lekai looks over the fence to see the festival as she continues to sketch in her notebook.

10/7/2014 #1,067 Report
M megagirlZX

A dove lands on Lekai as she focuses on sketching.

10/15/2014 #1,068 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"You really think so there are so few amongst the Rifters who share the feelings of wanting peace between us and the rest of the world".

Kana replies with suprise in her voice.

Sienna looks at Ciel sensing her scrutiny as she says to both of them.

"Ciel you are more then an animatronic like I have heard from the crowd below when you passed them by and Aria you have the aura of a princess this school has alot of mysteries surrounding it and most of them seem centered on the Precure".

10/16/2014 #1,069 Report
M megagirlZX

Ciel's tail straightens before releases back to its natural curve as she replies, "You got me there and about those mysteries at, some of those could be explained by Terri." *********************** "Yeah and it's just that they probably don't have the courage or ability to show it in some cases," Phantom explains as she glances down at Terri.

10/16/2014 #1,070 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Sienna nods as she thinks of where she is from and that both her mom and dad where friends with Terri and all the Cures though there children are now the next generation.

"I keep hearing stories about the Legendary Warriors aka the Precure".

Kanna follows Phantoms glance as she says.

"So those Rifters need a push to help them bring out there courage.

10/16/2014 #1,071 Report
M megagirlZX

"Yeah though is it alright if I ask you a somewhat awkward question?" Ciel asks as her tail sway gently. *************** "Yeah and this will hopefully result in some form of diplomacy," Phantom notes as the dove that was on Lekai flew over to Phantom's head and roost there.

10/16/2014 #1,072 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"What is the akward question you want to ask?".

Sienna asks as she looks between Aria and Ciel her eyes showing more flecks of gold with the blue.

Aria is also curious as she gets this strong feeling that she somehow knows this girl.

Kana nods.

"If they need someone to be a mediator between the Rifters and the rest of the world then they would elect someone who posses a great degree of patience".

10/16/2014 #1,073 Report
M megagirlZX

"You may choose not to answer my question though my question is why do you have a dual aura?" Ciel asks as she noticed Enfer and Mari below. *********************************** "Also someone who has a genuine interest in working in that position," Phantom adds on as the dove lands on her shoulder.

10/16/2014 #1,074 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Oh dear sweet goddess I thought I hid that better".

Sienna says as she calms down and then says.

"Its because I am from another world I have this dual aura because I didn't want to reveal anything about myself but if you both sensed it there is no point".

"I would take that position if we could get the Rifters to the tables to talk I have always liked diplomacy and magic to direct conflict where as my sister would fight and protect me".

Kana says.

10/16/2014 #1,075 Report
M megagirlZX

"Well that makes a lot of sense actually and we are probably considered more sensitive to this than others," Ciel replies as her tail waves happily when she sighted Enfer and Mari below.

"I agree and I would second that as well especially if everyone would be able to benefit from this diplomacy," Phantom replies as she removes her fedora for a bit and the dove coos happily as if she understands.

10/16/2014 #1,076 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"That is understandable".

Sienna switches to telepathy since she knows at this point Aria has not learned telepathy.

'Ciel the place I come from since I knew you from my world/time I know that I can trust you not to reveal this to your companion right now but from my world I am Aria's adopted daughter'.

"Everyone would benifit from this diplomacy when it succeeds us Rifters have advanced medicine and healing compared to the people of this world".

Kana knows since there mother is one of the top healers/doctors from that world.

10/16/2014 #1,077 Report
M megagirlZX

'That's fine, I won't reveal it and how are you Aria's adopted daughter?' Ciel asks telepathically as she glances at Terri below briefly before looking back up at Sienna. ********************************** "Yeah and also it has been too long since the last peaceful time like this for me," Phantom notes as held the dove gently in her hands.

10/17/2014 #1,078 Report
A PokemonJoe1

'There was a time that is about to come up where she unleashes magic in a dream back then I was just an image and a glimmer of light from Aria's heart I was the part that gave her that she is a Precure I was born into the human world through magic and Aria when she got older and found out about me she adopted me since she fell in love with someone from the Rifters dimension'.

Sienna replies though she does not want to reveal to much since what she has told is the only safe parts.

"I can understand that".

Kana says as she looks down into the crowd.

10/17/2014 #1,079 Report
M megagirlZX

'I see and is there anything else that I should know?' Ciel asks as she saw Jacques' falcon flying over their heads.

"Yeah and is there anything else that you want to talk about?" Phantom asks as she pets the dove.

10/17/2014 . Edited 10/18/2014 #1,080 Report
1,083 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service