Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Sacred Harmony »
Christmas RP REMAKE
M megagirlZX

"Oh okay and a nuke?" Phantom asks as she looks around.

12/15/2017 #301 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"A very dangerous weapon that renders anywhere unlivable just from radiation alone".

Jewel explains the best she can.

Yume's voice speaks again but this time it comes from the nearby sound system that had turned on.

"Yeah because of the US government part of Japan might have lost a large portion of its human population".

12/15/2017 #302 Report
M megagirlZX

"Oh my and shall we go see what the others are up to?" Phantom asks.

12/15/2017 #303 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Yume could you please stop messing with the Pentagon and or White House so much please".

Jewel asks knowing full well that the info there tech genius/hacker and inventor does keeps them well ahead of the game.

Lillie looks to Phantom.

"Is it this common for Yume to mess around with technology?".

Yume shrugs though no one knows she is doing so.

"If not for my intel SONG would be caught flat footed when either the States or other factions try and snatch or steal the only people who cursed Balal".

12/15/2017 #304 Report
M megagirlZX

Phantom just shrugs as this was only their first time meeting them.

12/15/2017 #305 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Eh most of the time I just do it to test myself like my grandma and grandpa back when they where kids".

Yume exits from a large room on the right side of the hallway.

Lillie takes a quick peek seeing a bank of high grade computers and a large mainframe that would make any computer expert drool over.

"You where working on FENRIR again its amazing how you built that high end network that could put most mainframes to shame".

Jewel says as she notices how Lillie was reacting.

12/15/2017 #306 Report
M megagirlZX

"Wow and Terri might be interested in seeing this," Phantom notes as she looks around.

12/15/2017 #307 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"If she wants to see this I don't mind showing it to her but can we keep my being a hacker a secret".

Yume has in the past interacted with cases that had cyber crime elements some of which was helpful to international police and her name in the hacker community is famous.

"Why its not like outside of looking through data you sold the illegal info and or data or something right?".

Jewel asks though she knows about Yume's hacking skills she has no clue about most of her online activity.

12/15/2017 #308 Report
M megagirlZX

"That would be great and you might be able to help her in a couple of other cases too," Phantom mentions as she sees Terri and Misora walking towards them.

12/15/2017 #309 Report
A PokemonJoe1

Yume looks embarrased at being praised.

"Those cases I did help with while using my online persona so what Terri knew who I was I thought I hid my identity really well".

Jewel waves after seeing Terri and Misora coming towards them.

12/15/2017 #310 Report
M megagirlZX

Terri and Misora waves back as Phantom explains, "She only knows partially about your online identity due to the security program on her computer."

12/16/2017 #311 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Normal computers that interact with my system are through proxy servers that run through FENRIR".

Yume sounds suprised that a normal pc had any of her information.

"So then is FENRIR almost a super computer?".

Lillie asks very curiously.

12/16/2017 #312 Report
M megagirlZX

"Oh wow and Terri's uncle was the one who personally designed and programmed the security program on her computer," Phantom mentions.

12/17/2017 #313 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"Its more complex then that if you all want to see I have to swear you all to secrecy".

Yume's voice lowers a bit considering the truth both about the room she came out of and the things in there.

Jewel looks at Yume and for a few moments looks back to the secret in suprise.

Lillie also focuses on the room as she notices a few peculiarities about the whole room.

12/17/2017 #314 Report
M megagirlZX

"Alright and do mind if I have a joint memory of this with Terri?" Phantom asks as she looks over to Terri.

12/17/2017 #315 Report
A PokemonJoe1

"I don't mind at all".

Yume says as she goes to where the door to the room is but to the common eye its a normal wall.

"Welcome my lady and her friends". A synthetic females speaks as a door is revealed in the wall that opens.

"Okay what exactly is going on there is no way this is a simple computer tech room".

Jewels eyes grow big at both the voice and how the door appeared.

"Yeahand who's voice was that".

Lillie was spooked at everything that just happened.

12/17/2017 #316 Report
M megagirlZX

"That must be the AI," Phantom comments.

12/17/2017 #317 Report
317 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service