Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Universe »
Event: Wedding for Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan.
A LightWitch12

On this day two people shall be joined by a bond

A bond so strong it will keep them together for life,

A never ending story of love, adventure, and partnership.

These two invite family and friends to join them during this memorable time that will only happen once.

And shall last throughout their entire lives.

Edward Cullan & Isabella Swan

Time : 6:00 pm.

February 15th, 2009

in

Forks, Washington, behind the Cullen residence.

1/18/2014 . Edited 2/12/2014 #1 Report
A LightWitch12

(Everyone will be settling in and taking their seats while Bella gets ready to walk down the aisle)

2/15/2014 . Edited 2/15/2014 #2 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Leah: Let's sit over there by Jade. I don't think she knows many people, and I can introduce you. *points*

2/15/2014 #3 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Edward: *Standing at the alter, twiddles his thumbb but shoves them into his pocket*

leah@jacob;*nods *Fine.

2/15/2014 . Edited 2/15/2014 #4 Report
clairvoyantPlume

Bella@Alice: Are people already here?

2/15/2014 #5 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Charlotte: *smoothing down her dress again, muttering* Alice should've let me wear my boots.

Jade: *sitting down awkwardly near the back, trying to look inconspicuous, the wedding gift she bought on her lap*

2/15/2014 #6 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Leah: *nods toward the altar* Our friend Edward looks a little nervous. *grins in his direction*

2/15/2014 #7 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: Hey. *smiles* Leah, this is my friend Jade. Jade, Leah. You look nice, Jade. *Sits next to her, pulling Lean down on his other side*

2/15/2014 . Edited 2/15/2014 #8 Report
A LightWitch12

Emmett: *sitting at the front where Rose told him to be at, she wasn't going to have him going around pranking the humans* *pouting* *

Alice(sub)@Bella: *nods her head slowly walking over to her friend taking her hand in hers* Yes, but don't worry you won't fall. You've had plenty of practice in those heels. *smiles hoping a change of subject will help ease her* Need any help?

2/15/2014 . Edited 2/15/2014 #9 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Edward:*smiles a it back*

Leah@JAcob: Well wouldn;t you be if you got married?

2/15/2014 #10 Report
clairvoyantPlume

Bella@Alice: *shakes her head* I think I'm fine. Just... *takes a deep breath, smiling* I'm getting married. *a goofy grin spreads across her face*

2/15/2014 . Edited 2/15/2014 #11 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Leah/Jacob: *forces a smile, her spine stiff; cordially* Jacob, you clean up well.

2/15/2014 #12 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Leah/Jade: *Grins at Jade, then stage whispers to Leah* That means she thinks I'm hot. *chuckles*

2/15/2014 #13 Report
M GunnerWingman

(Meh wifi is being a butt imma be sloow)

Seth: *arrived with his mom and Mr.Swan, looking around at the different people he hasnt met and grins. He finds them a seat helping him mom. Charlie mentions about going to get Bella and leaves them*

Peter: *sighs, letting the air he had in his chest out. Moving his shoulders to make other believe he is breathing*

2/15/2014 #14 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Leah: *smiles* Good point. But I'm a warm blooded animal, Leah.

2/15/2014 #15 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Leah@Jade/Jaxcob: I know *grumbles back*

2/15/2014 #16 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob/Leah: *rolls her eyes, unimpressed* Honestly, it's a wonder you have a girlfriend.

2/15/2014 #17 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Charlotte@Edward: *elbows him* Is it starting to sink in? *smirking*

2/15/2014 #18 Report
A LightWitch12

(We will be starting soon. Someone want to take Charlie and sub him to walk Bella down?)

Carlisle(sub): *talking to a few of the adults smiling and offing them drink, holding his wife close to his side*

Alice@Bella: Yes. And soon you'll be my sister! *squeals softly bouncing in her heels* We need to fix your hair and then--*her eyes fade as she's taken into a quick vision, as she comes out she bites down on her lower lip and looks down the hall* I'll keep the rest a surprise.

2/15/2014 #19 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

edward2charolette: What?*looks at her*

2/15/2014 #20 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Leah: *chuckles, slipping his arm around her waist* I'm just rattling her chain, Leah.

2/15/2014 #21 Report
M Nyx Nuit

(I'll do it.)

Charlie(sub)@Bella: *coughs awkwardly* You ready?

2/15/2014 #22 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *laughs softly* It's almost too much fun, Jade.

2/15/2014 #23 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Charlotte@Edward: *snickers and reaches to adjust his bowtie* Well, stop. You're makin' Jasper nervous. *nods at Jasper*

2/15/2014 #24 Report
clairvoyantPlume

Bella: Okay. *smiles* Thanks for everything, Alice. *hugs her* *turns to Charlie* Yeah, Dad. *smiles*

2/15/2014 #25 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob/Leah: *her fingers start to drum a rhythm, silently counting to ten* Well, could you have fun after the Xanax kicks in?

2/15/2014 #26 Report
NO LONGER IN USE 49

Leah@Jacob:*rolls her eyes* Jerk

Edward@Charolette:*Glares* my wedding, im allowed to be nervous

2/15/2014 #27 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Charlie(sub)@Bella: *offers his arm, clearing his throat* You look great Bells.

2/15/2014 #28 Report
clairvoyantPlume

Bella@Charlie: *blushes a little* Thanks. *mumbles* You clean up pretty good yourself. *takes his arm*

2/15/2014 #29 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Charlotte@Edward: *waves him off* Oh don't be such a stick in the mud. Bella's a sweet girl, you'll be fine.

2/15/2014 #30 Report
107 found: Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service