Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Universe »
Role Play III
A LightWitch12

***Welcome to Role Play III!!!***

Welcome friends to our third thread on this role play. I am so happy that you all have stayed with me and are helping our characters grow with their day to day lives. If you have any suggestions for an Event or possibly need the help of the entire gang for the plot of your character let me know through a PM and I will help to work that out.

Check In This is a must. Once you are on for the day you check in and this allows me to know that you are coming on regularly or at least twice a week. Some of you have mentioned already that you can't get on a lot and that is fine. No one is in a rush here. :)

If you are confused about some of the things on here you can go to The Guide to Twilight Universe

Other then that everyone enjoy your time here! If you have any questions and I can not be reached PM the MODs it is what they are there for.

3/28/2014 . Edited 4/9/2014 #1 Report
Aunt Bran

(Hey! Anybody home?)

3/31/2014 #2 Report
XxTwinItToWinItxX

(Barb PM)

3/31/2014 #3 Report
Aunt Bran

(OK)

3/31/2014 #4 Report
M Nyx Nuit

(I'm here...even though I'm supposed to be packing.)

Charlotte/Jade: *open*

3/31/2014 #5 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Looks up as she walks in* Morning.

3/31/2014 #6 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *puts her things behind the register and glances at the clock* I think you mean afternoon. *sets the doctor's note she has on Sam's desk before going to work*

3/31/2014 #7 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Looks up at the clock, surprised* Gee, time does fly when you're having fun.

3/31/2014 #8 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *grumbles* Maybe for you. *picks up a drill and tests it, making an annoyed sound when she finds its dead*

3/31/2014 #9 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: Gee, Jade, you in a bad mood? What a shock! *Chuckles and goes back to work*

3/31/2014 #10 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *shoots him a look* Tell me Jacob, if you had to go in to have your junk ogled by an old woman you don't know, then have a Q-tip stuck into your urethra, would you be sh!tting rainbows afterwards?

3/31/2014 #11 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Ignoring the sarcasm* You okay?

3/31/2014 #12 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: Oh I'm fine. *looks him over* I'm going to guess you've never had an STD test done? *smirks*

3/31/2014 #13 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Looks up* Nope. Never had a reason to, Jade.

3/31/2014 #14 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: When you're sexually active there's always a reason, Jacob. My doctor only did one as a precaution. *puts the battery into the drill, testing it before going to sit down and start changing the tires on a car*

3/31/2014 #15 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: Well, I'd think if you're sexually active with only one partner it would be unnecessary. Especially if she's monogamous.

3/31/2014 #16 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: If you say so. My doctor is just incredibly paranoid. *pulls the tire off rolling it away before fitting on the new one*

3/31/2014 #17 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: Not that it doesn't sound like fun, though... *chuckles, putting a little too much muscle behind the wrench and breaking off a bolt, uttering a string of profanity*

3/31/2014 #18 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *snickers* Easy, wolf boy. You'll break the entire shop.

3/31/2014 #19 Report
Aunt Bran

(Wolf boy? Does she know? And does he know she knows?)

Jacob@Jade: *Rummaging through his tool chest, looking for another bolt, he mutters* Works better if I do it left handed, but I keep forgetting.

3/31/2014 #20 Report
M Nyx Nuit

(Yesh, she does. And I don't know, does he?)

Jade@Jacob: *sighs* I hate it when that happens. *drills in the lug nuts to hold the new tire in place before moving on to the next one*

3/31/2014 #21 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Stops suddenly and looks at her* Why'd you call me wolf boy? (He's been really careful not to let her know!)

3/31/2014 #22 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *sets the lug nuts aside, pulling off the second tire* Would you prefer I call you wolf man? I'm afraid 'beast' is taken.

3/31/2014 #23 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@jade: Yeah, wolf man is a bit more complimentary -- but how do you know?

3/31/2014 #24 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *rolls her eyes* Jacob, you continue to underestimate. For that I partially blame myself, but mostly you. And I've known for a long time now. I just needed proof.

3/31/2014 #25 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *Raises an eyebrow* And you've seen proof?

3/31/2014 #26 Report
M Nyx Nuit

Jade@Jacob: *sighs, fitting on the new tire* Yes, Jacob. Are we done playing Twenty Questions?

3/31/2014 #27 Report
Just Lil Ole T

(Ugh...save me! I'm stuck in a meeting for the next 2 1/2 hrs. :( )

3/31/2014 #28 Report
Aunt Bran

Jacob@Jade: *His jaw tight* Not exactly. There's a reason we have secrets, Jade. And the rules are very strict.

3/31/2014 #29 Report
M Nyx Nuit

(Lol, hi Bajita. *sneaks you some Oreos* These'll make you feel better.)

3/31/2014 #30 Report
15,068 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service