Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Wizard101 Roleplay! »
Other Stuff AND Chat
A BuBuWinter

If you have anything regarding role plays or if something pops up you feel others won't understand, this is where you put it. I...I'm basically doing this for myself because a lot of my things are very original...

**I don't know the time periods yet, but all of these lore-mentioned beings lived well over a thousand years ago before Ambrose's birth, maybe only a few thousand years past the Spirals creation.

Frase, Dragon of War: In the Days Before, there were six dragons who reined over Dragonspyre. Frase, the Ice Dragon, was the most blood-thirsty and honor-bound of them all. She was a skilled fighter and considered by many the most powerful of the six. Before she was the War Leader, she was a member of a small clan of Ice Dragons, a rare species. She always fought for honor's sake and very scarcely ever lost a battle. Not once has she ever lost a war due to her brilliant battle strategies and cunning. Despite being so aggressive and questionable, she was later to become one of the three founders of the Dragon Haven, where all dragons Titan or not are tried. (See "Havens in the Dark" for more background on the Haven. Skip to the first line break if need be)

Jilak, Speaker of the Dragons: Cousin to the ferocious Frase, Jilak was equally sharp-tongued and aggressive. The Dragon of Storm did not favor battles, however. When sent on trial by the First Titan of the Days Before, he was deemed to powerful and malicious at heart and was to be banished from the world. To prove his raw and destructible power was in check, he became a Speaker for his clan of Diviner Dragons, eventually rising to the influential power as the First Titan's advisor. Even so, he would continue to pass down his untampered Divination prowess to his followers so the true magic could continue to be practiced. Like Frase, he too became a founder of the Haven.

King Thalomìr, the Decayer: After the destruction of the First Titan, humans began to reign over Dragonspyre with a iron fist and glorified minds. King Thalomìr was the third of these kings to arise. He held the secrets of Necromancy and developed many of the practices that are now considered Dark Magic, a more malicious and evil form of Necromancy that holds no light in it. He would rule as a dictator, killing all who opposed him and slaying the lives of Draconians who left their small encampments well away from civilization. Finally, when the tyrant passed away do to old age, the Draconians were allowed to leave the camps, but never did they return to the Kings City as his spirit continued to haunt the place he once ruled over. (I'm totally stealing your idea Majestic, but he has the same powers as Valdus, only more purified as he doesn't age when he uses his magic.)

LE EDIT/UPDATE: You can also just chat here.

5/7/2014 . Edited 6/29/2014 #1 Report
Majestic War

Nice. You wouldn't mind adding this to the story, would you? The Titan who knew Necromancy is Talon's father, so I'm going to go with that being Thalomir.

5/7/2014 #2 Report
A BuBuWinter

Erm... I don't mind that being in the story, though it might not work with Thalomìr being his father. A distant ancestor perhaps as he was the third human king to rule in Dragonspyre after the death if the First Titan, which was quite a few thousand years ago.

5/7/2014 . Edited 5/7/2014 #3 Report
Majestic War

Ancestor works, too. Oh, I got it! The power could be passed down every 12 generations!

5/7/2014 #4 Report
A BuBuWinter

Your decaying power thing for Valdus gave me the idea for Thalomìr, so if you ever wanted to use him/want more information in him just ask. I did steal your idea after all XD

5/7/2014 #5 Report
Majestic War

Thalomir should have created Necromancy, and Jilak and Frase should've fought him during his fall.

5/8/2014 #6 Report
Majestic War

I think you should have Shina with Jilak and Frase fighting for the Draconians. I'm doing a shorter ver. of this for a project in language arts.

5/8/2014 #7 Report
A BuBuWinter

To the Thalomìr being the creator of Necromancy, that's a no. My original intent was to have Thalomìr be the creator of Dark Magic (sucky name I know), which is a darker form of Necromancy and has been outlawed in the Spiral as one of the Forbidden Magics. While Necromancy has some bit of lLife magic in it - which is how they reanimate the dead as servants - Dark magic has no Life in it. Creatures animated from this magic (what few there are anyways) are vicious and wild, pulled directly from the realm they come from without a leash or direct connection to their caster, making them able to go against their Master to do their own evil will. Most of the magic, however, is composed of pure magic, not creatures or elements. It's a magic of pure Death and decay that quickly engulfs their user to make them have sinister thoughts, most of which seem justified in the users ill mind.

Instead, Necromancy comes from the First Mages. When the Original Three - Storm, Fire, and Ice - saw the world was out of balance, they realized they needed two more powerful magics to balance light and dark, and ultimately life and death. There was much debate on this matter. There as no question that Life would be a beneficial magic, but Death was extremely risky and dangerous. They'd argued that Death alone was too hazardous to the populous to be a magic alone, but Life needed a magic to balance it. In the end they decided to mix the two magics together into one caster. Ashtka, the daughter if the One of Fire, volunteered to be the Mage they infused these magics in. With their combined strengths and a risky process, Autumn became the first Theurgist and Necromancer. She kept the two in check for a long while, and thus the world was then at peace. However, when an evil man set on destroying Human mages at the will of one of the fallen Titans goes out and kills the one of Fire, Autumn is sent to end him, and during the bout her Death magic grew and grew inside her. When she killed the wicked being, she was completely engulfed in darkness, and the One of Storm, whom he thought of Autumn as his own child, destroyed her, and the magics were poured into the world left to be taught by the followers of Autumn.

**That whole bit with the creation of Necromancy is still in the works as the lore behind that was created originally over a year ago, so I'm changing/adding a few things.

To the Shina, Frase, and Jilak, maybe. I would go into the lore and legend of the Dragon Haven, but I don't want your head to explode, so I'll just say this: Draconains worship the High Archen - six of the Dragons from the original schools up to the creation of Conjuration - for their varied skill sets. As such they often ask for their blessings depending on who exactly they worshiped (which in Shinas case would be Jilak and Frase as they were the most powerful dragons, and her clan adored power). If the situation was dire enough then the you'll be called upon to end whatever turmoil there is. (like with the Sleeping Titan - aka the Titan Malistaire was bent on waking up - was reawoken, I'd have it so he would summon the spirits of the Archen to wage war on humans because he blames them for the discrimination seen across the Spiral, particularly Dragonspyre). So if Shina were in a Spiral-dies-or-lives situation, then that could happen.

AND THATS YOUR DAILY HISTORY LESSON ON BUBU WINTERS REIMAGINED SPIRAL!

5/8/2014 #8 Report
Majestic War

Okay, I'll be stealing from your universe for my short story. I want it to be perrrrfect. So Thalomir will be the creator of Shadow Magic, which Valdus can use a bit of since he and his ancestors inherited Thalomir's power. I had it written as Valdus reading an old legend on how Thalomir was feared and eventually fought with many warriors, a majority of which he was able to kill, save for Frase, Jilak, his son, Valkoor, and one of Arthur's (The balance professor in Ravenwood) ancestors. I'll also explain how Shina worships Jilak and Frase and gained their blessing and so forth. You should really include Shina in Perception. If you want, I can send in my short story/one-shot to help.

5/8/2014 #9 Report
A BuBuWinter

You should just send me the one-shot so I can read it, even if I don't use Shina. :P

5/8/2014 #10 Report
Majestic War

Okay, I'll post it here. It's long and I haven't finished yet, but I think it'll be good so far.

5/8/2014 #11 Report
Majestic War

- Valdus Bloodbane: Part One 'Magic. The mere thought of it would never have existed on places like Earth, but places beyond that, places in the Spiral, magic exists. Magic is the foundation of the Spiral itself, and manifests itself in a number of races--the first race to originate; Titans, and then humans, who contained large replenishable pools of mana. Along with humans came the dragon-like race--Draconians, and the humanoid cow and do races respectively--Mooshians and Marleybonians. Humans soon rose to power, and their leader, Thalomir, took the mantle of ruler, and governed the galaxy with an iron fist. He was labeled as a cruel tyrant who was feared by all, and revered by none. Thalomir discovered the first secrets of Shadow magic--dark, foreboding magic that he titled Shadow. Thalomir began to create his own brand of magic, combining each and every kind of existing magic to form Shadow Magic, the kind of magic that meddled with darkness, death and decay. Many rising Wizards who practiced Necromancy feared even this new magic. Necromancy had forms of Life magic etched into the formula--that's what it took to reanimate the dead; but Shadow Magic was created from raw, utter darkness. Thalomir's legacy left a grand impact on the Spiral, and many leaders vowed to murder Thalomir and his descendants, angered and repulsed by the king's "unjust" actions. Thalomir did not flee, instead choosing to face the vast amount of warriors brave enough to face him. Thalomir was powerful, but this amount of people wasn't enough. The Decayer merely spread his arms wide, engulfing a vast majority of his opponents in an ebony bubble, tendrils of smoke flowing into the bubble like tentacles, everyone inside the spell vaporized within seconds, turned to dust and swept away with the breeze that managed to find his way inside. Thalomir clenched his fists and grunted, the spell vanishing as quickly as it had materialized. He glanced around, among the piles of raven-black dust were four warriors, two of them Draconians, one human, one Marleybonian. Thalomir recognized them immediately. "Frase, Jilak..." He would begin to say, pause a moment and greet the others, his rumbling, voice flowing faster than water. "Valkoor, my son...and you--Artur--you dog scum." The four warriors nodded to one another, ignoring the tyrant's greeting. Thalomir pouted incredulously, and continued. "Not going to reply? How pitiful. I thought we were friends." Thalomir then smiled maliciously and smirked as the four fighters charged at him, Frase shouting a battle cry. Darkness literally oozed from his every orifice as he muttered an incantation. "One battle is not a war!" Frase yelled, frost stemming from her body. "Shed your blood for me, Thalomir!"-- Valdus sighed and shut the book, yawning tiredly. His dark brown eyes watered as he yawned, and he rubbed them tiredly. He'd been up late reading, he noted, as he glanced at the magically engineered alarm clock that floated freely next to him. 23:23, the time read. Oddly enough, the time in the Spiral was the same as the time on Earth--Valdus had done his research. He inhaled sharply. He needed rest--the next day would begin the war, and he was a soldier. A soldier that had been in training for four years. A Master Necromancer. A tyrant. Tomorrow was the day that the "main force" would strike on Dragonspyre. Wizard City had given the world of Draconians enough time to prepare themselves; dragons they were after all. They were dragons, for Heaven's sake! They didn't need time to prepare! They were always prepared! Valdus sighed in exasperation, and collapsed on his pillow, shutting his eyes tightly as if he would die upon opening them. His long, black hair that stretched to his lower back splayed behind his body, and he looked as if he was an angel fitted with ebony wings, descending from above. Slowly, gradually, he drifted off into sleep, thoughts of his ancestor, Thalomir, invading his mind, obscuring all the happiness from his dreams, showing him "the answer." Death was all Valdus dreamt off--blood being spilt on both lines, people screaming in agony, images; visions of himself slaughtering every enemy that stood in his way. And all at once, into his mind drifted the secrets that only Thalomir knew--everything there was to Shadow Magic materialized in Valdus' mind, and he began to shake in his sleep, his body twitching oddly, a sort of froth coming from his mouth. Wildly and uncontrollably, he began to whisper incantations--more of a chant than words, before he was suddenly still, the last of the foam seeping from his mouth, moistening the sheets near his face. Valdus' eyes suddenly shot open, and he gasped as if he had lost all oxygen in that moment. He clutched at his throat, and staggered out of bed towards the bathroom, tripping over non-existent obstacles, grasping the nearest post to steady himself. Valdus made it to the bathroom, hastily lifted up the also magically engineered toilet seat; almost dropping it on his hand in the process, and retched, watching in absolute and utter horror as thick black bile spilled from his throat into the water. He retched again, more bile escaping. Valdus wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, resisting the urge to vomit once more, and splashed his face with frigid water, flushing the toilet, shaking his head and slapping his thigh to ensure that he wasn't still dreaming. Valdus never denied his heritage--he accepted it, in fact. But for this to happen...Valdus began to wonder if this had happened to all who had inherited Thalomir's knowledge. Did any of the books explain anything about the Decayer's descendants? He glanced at himself in the mirror, making sure he was alright, and began to turn away, before he noticed something, gazing intently at his face once more. In that single moment, Valdus knew that he was descended from Thalomir, and had just experienced something called "Inheritance,"which all of Thalomir's kin suffered from. Inheritance would tell a Necromancer if he was a descendant of Thalomir's or not. Valdus gazed at himself in shock, stunned by the knowledge that fell into place in his mind as if it had been there all along. This happened to all of Thalomir's kin who had inherited his latent power. They gained his secrets. Valdus slapped his face once, and stared at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes locking with the eyes that stared blankly back at him. Were his eyes always red? 0 - 0 - 0 "Wizards of many races and ages." The warlord's deep voice rang out through the crowd of perfectly stationed wizards. Sorcerers strayed in the back of the unit, and would focus on providing support during the ensuing battle. The warlord continued, unfazed by the nervous fidgeting occurring through the crowd. "We fight. Why do we fight? We fight for our country. We fight for what is right--what is just and righteous. We are the wizards of Wizard City. With our strength, the Draconians shall not conquer Dragonspyre!--" The warlord raised his voice, spreading his arms wide, miniature bolts of lightning crackling through his fingertips. 'I never knew that our commanding officer was a Diviner..' Valdus thought, gazing intently at the magical energy that the commanding officer was showcasing. Valdus glanced away momentarily, straightening his black--decorated with white trim--uniform, and adjusting the four stars on his shoulder to display his rank. His uniform resembled that of the soldiers of a world called Germany that was located on Earth. Valdus had heard stories from his grandfather, Valerian, about Germany and the many battles they'd fought with other countries. Valdus brushed the memories away, and straightened himself, swallowing in anticipation. "--We will rise against this newfound threat! We will claim Dragonspyre for ourselves! We will bring justice to this world, and celebrate as the tears of God rain upon us! Fight! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The commanding officer yelled, his arms raised, the seven stars that he bore gleaming in the blazing light of the sun, his dark violet-yellow trimmed soldier uniform neatly adjusted. A unanimous roar of approval from the young wizards aged between 16-22 resounded throughout the cracked earth of Dragonspyre, and the commanding officer nodded in approval, whirling around, turning his back to the wizards and unsheathing his saber that he had acquired from one of his so-called "expeditions" to Earth. Lightning laced up the blade and he let out a roar, filled with lust for battle, and accompanied by a plethora of various kinds of students, began to charge towards the large fortress that would mark the beginning of the Second Great Wizard War. 0 - 0 - 0 Valdus and ten other wizards flanked the centermost spellcasters as they unleashed a magical fury upon the Draconians that charged recklessly. About four Draconians made it past the wrath of the wizards, dodging magical blasts, lightning bolts, fireballs, and spikes of rock as they flew from the ground. Sprinting towards the Draconian Valdus sent his fist into the creature's face, but instantly reared backwards, his fist stinging with pain, blood forming at his knuckles. He swore under his breath and tried a different approach, sweeping his arm outwards, retreating a few steps as holes in the ground formed, and three hands made of pure bone erupted from the holes, gripping on to the cracked earth of the area, ignoring the small bursts of fire that shot upwards from the cracks between the ground. The skeletons emerged from the holes, brandishing swords with serrated edges and shields worn and dented from previous battles in which Valdus had summoned them. A grin spread across the Necromancer's face, and he spoke. "Oh, please, don't hurt me, I'm so weak; I have to summon minions to do my bidding," Valdus exclaimed, his voice filled with sarcasm. "Just kidding, dragon. I'm not that weak." That having been said, Valdus thrust his open palm towards the humanoid-dragon, and a large claw formulated from darkness and about four times the size of Valdus' hand erupted from the Necromancer's palm, and shot towards the creature, who had barely any time to dodge as the claw engulfed the Draconian's head. "Shadow--" was all the creature had time to gasp before the darkness engulfed it and subsequently imploded, vanishing in a matter of minutes. Valdus smirked, and whirled around, pointing to the nearest group of Draconians, glancing at the skeletal creatures he'd summoned. They stared at him, awaiting orders as a devilish grin lined his face. "I'll race you." He stated, and took off at a sprint, his nimble, bone-made minions following closely behind. This was war. Madness. Blood. Death. Magic. Alliances, treaties, everything that you could possibly imagine. Everything--eventually led to war. A grin spread across Valdus' face as he reached the nearest group of Draconians, leaping into the air without hesitation, Shadow Magic already beginning to spiral from his arm before he drew on his reserves of mana. This was fun. 0 - 0 - 0 Valdus stood among the carnage of war, flames blazing amongst him, cries of agony and cries of fury reaching his ears, but not his mind. He panted, staring intently at the dead body of a Draconian that lay beside his foot. Various unanswered questions soared into his head, filling him with doubt. Only then, he began to wonder why he was fighting. For Wizard City, right? For justice, right? For the Gods to praise him one day, right--No. Valdus silenced his own thoughts and questions of doubt. There are no gods. He wasn't fighting for Wizard City. That sort of motive was pointless. He wasn't fighting for justice. Justice wasn't real. "No." Valdus said softly to himself, turning away from the body to face the oncoming Draconian that charged at him, lightning bolts crackling around her--by the looks of it, it was female--exterior. "I fight to find a purpose." He met her head on, slamming his open palm into the air, inches away from her stomach, a ball of silver flame flying from his palm. It should've injured her, but all for naught, as the spell she'd conjured around herself--most likely a storm shield--vaporized the energy, and Valdus felt his mana considerably drop. Not good. At this point, he was liable to run out of mana at any time, putting him at a great disadvantage. Not favoring to use weapons, Valdus relied solely on his magic and his slightly enhanced physical capabilities in battle. He gritted his teeth, and barely had time to duck as her large warhammer came soaring over his head with unimaginable speed, and suddenly, it was changing direction, flying towards his skull like a bulldozer. She was intent on killing him. Muttering a swear under his breath, Valdus dropped to the ground, and began to roll sideways, nearly avoiding the blows that she sent towards him, her hammer slamming the ground repeatedly, vibrations rocking Valdus' body as he continued to roll. Thankfully enough, his hair didn't get caught on her hammer, or else he would've been demolished. "Frase acknowledges you, boy." The Draconian spoke, her voice deep, simulating rolling thunder. Valdus narrowed his eyes. Stupid dragons and their moronic codes. Who was Frase anyway? "Who are you?" Valdus retorted, nodding towards her hammer and the static that seemed to pierce the air around her. Lightning crackled from random, unpredictable directions, and Valdus bent his knees, bracing himself. "I am Shina Half-blood, paragon of Frase, the Dragon of War and Jilak, the Speaker of Dragons. Age nineteen. I intend to kill all those who try to eliminate my clan and those I am allied with. I do not like to fight children. " Valdus' eyes scanned her body. She looked more Draconian than human, but at least she was his size. Valdus was confident he could win, but didn't want to underestimate his foe. She was intimidating enough with that warhammer. "Look, I don't care about all this dragon-clan prattle. I'm fighting for a reason. And if you don't want to back off--" Valdus bent his knees further, and prepared himself to rush her. "--then let's get it on!" He yelled, and threw his arm forward as she braced herself, anticipating a hit. But nothing came. Instead, a ghostly spectre materialized itself behind Shina. It looked quite horrifying, pieces of its body decaying and breaking off, the spectre itself hovering four feet above the dark, chocolate-hued rocks that decorated the terrain. The creature, known only as a wraith to its summoners was swathed in a tattered black garment that resembled a blanket more than it did a cloak. The wraith's skin was a deathly ivory, and it brandished a scythe that appeared as if it could cleave anything in two, and a yellowed set of nasty teeth which seemed to emit pestilence in a two meter radius. Valdus roared, and pulled his arm towards him, signaling the wraith to attack. Right as the wraith lifted its scythe for the killing blow, Shina whirled, slamming her hammer into the spectre's head, knocking the creature to the side. The wraith seemed to skid on air, and growled lowly as it rose once more, and this time, with more speed, swung the scythe.

5/8/2014 #12 Report
A BuBuWinter

YESSSS!! I love that so far!

5/8/2014 #13 Report
Majestic War

Cool. Also, what are the legends of the Dragon Haven? I was planning on having Val be forced to retreat, and he eventually does some research on the Dragon Haven, Frase, Jilak and more on Thalomir.

5/9/2014 #14 Report
A BuBuWinter

The Dragon Haven: After the fall of the First Titan and humans began to take control of Dragonspyre, three of the most powerful and influential dragons came together to form the Dragon Haven, an otherworldly, spiritual place where dragons are tried. When the three (Talik, the Fire Dragon, Frase, and Jilak) found that it would take more than their immense elemental strength to keep their new Haven in balance, they called upon three of the most powerful Spiritual magic dragons to aid them: Elis (the Life Dragon) Frendel (the Death Dragon) and Harken (the Myth Dragon). Together these six formed the High Archen, the rulers of the Haven and the ones who judged what a dragon's next cycle of life should be. Despite the Elemental dragons being the founders of this heaven-like place, the Spiritual dragons were elected to be the three main rulers, with Elis at its head. Many younger dragons often find this confusing as Talik is a true Titan, relative to the First Titan, but he was not elected to be the ruler of his own creation due to his questionable past.

When dragons die or reach a pre-determined age, their spirits go to the paradise Haven in order to be determined where they go next. Those who are wise - malicious and selfless alike - are to stay in the Haven for a given amount if time to act as Guardian to those younger, still living dragons. Those thought to be wrought of pure evil were sent to the surrounding forests in exile to live with the Serpents, who had gone extinct during the Dragon Age . Those who were believed that their hearts were in the right place but were not yet considered wise were sent back to the Spiral to learn more. Those whose fate remained undetermined were either destroyed all together or sent to the Spiral as a ghost-like dragon, never to return to the Haven. Finally, when the Archen feel a Dragons duty as been done, then the dragon is reincarnated, sometimes bearing the same heart and memories but sent to complete a different purpose.

Not many know of the Havens existence, only reading the legends and wondering if the place actually existed. Dragons themselves - though they know it's real - cannot go into the Haven willing. Only those who have the power of Stem, also known as the Voice, can willing go in and out of the Haven.

The High Archen

The Founders:

Talik, the Betrayed Titan (Dragon of Fire) [sometimes referred to as the Dragon of Experience]: It was Talik who had originally wanted to form the Haven after the fall of his kin in order to preserve the government the Dragons had before humans took control. It took much to persuade his fellow elementals to join him however. When a Great War waged between the dragons and the humans, he was mislead into massacring his own kind by the persuasion if a once close friend, a friend whom felt the reign if the First Titan was failing. This gave Talik a bitter legacy, one that would never be forgotten. In the Haven he became the least acknowledged of the High Archen because of what he did despite his vast knowledge of Titans and wisdom concerning the well-being of all dragons.

Only a select few tribes worshipped him. Despite his official title being the Betrayed Titan, worshippers consider him the Dragon of Experience, thus calling upon him to pass his wisdom onto them when they asked to be blessed. He is the oldest dragon in the Haven.

Frase, the Dragon of War (Dragon of Ice): Frase was the first Talik went to when he seeked to build the Haven. She served in the Great War, so unlike many others she knew of how sensitive the incident of Taliks massacre was and how it wasn't fully his fault. Even so, she despised him, and it took a great deal to convince her to help him. At the time of the Haven's formation, she previously served as the First Titans war general, leading whatever battles that needed to be fought and organizing the dragons when war was waged. He held her in high regard, as did many soldiers. She was blood thirsty though, and could never live for long periods of time without a fight going on. She did have a high sense of honor however, so her retained the title of War Dragon during he Archen's formation. Many fear her, however, because if she ever lost her nerve or found reason to, she was powerful enough to kill each of the Archen and had just enough support to do so without losing her followers.

Tribes who held high regard for power and/or honor worshipped Frase. When asked for her blessing, they would be imbued with enough strength to finish whatever it was they were doing. Worshippers also followed her teachings, yielding or defending when need be and taking on one if her five battle styles. She is the second oldest dragon in the Haven.

Jilak, the Speaker of the Dragons (the Dragon of Storm) [sometimes referred to as Dragon of Power]: After Frase had been convinced, Talik pleaded with her to go speak to the most worthy of her distant kinto help aid them in their quest. That would be Jilak, and unlike Frase, he was eager to help in the creation if the Haven as he thought it was his duty to preserve the Titan government. It was his immense strength and skill with the raw power if Divination that was key in actually forming the Haven, even if it was, at first, a barren wasteland. At the time of the Havens formation, he had previously acted as the First Titans counselor. The two had a strong friendship, so after the First Titans death Jilak swore to preserve his skills, teachings, and legacy. He would become the adviser of the Haven, keeping the other Archen in line with sharp, bluntly told yet wise words. He was also the most outspoken Archen, stating what he believed in if it meant protecting the Haven or the dragons. He had little to no care for humans however. He was one of only two who did not despise Talik and ignored the Betrayed Titan's past.

Tribes who worshipped him had a passion for either raw power or speechcraft. When asked for his blessing, like Frase they would be imbued with strength, those this time in a magical sense rather than physical. They also would have more luck when influencing, manipulating, and charming others by speaking. Some believe that the Stem power comes from an extended raw form of Jilak's Divination, but it has not been proven. He is the third oldest dragon in the Haven.

The Leaders:

Elis, the Lifebringer (Dragon of Life) [also known as the Dragon of Peace]: When the Haven reached its formation, it was nothing but a wasteland, and the other dragons the Founders had brought with them were confused and chaotic.Jilak suggested that they bring Elis to the Haven, who was known to be the most powerful Therugist among the dragon race. Upon being asked she gratefully accepted the opportunity and went forth to bring life to the Haven. With her life-bringing prowess, she turned the Haven into a paradise of crystal clear water and emerald green grass, it's trees as tall as Bartleby himself. She was titled Lifebringer, and because of her amazing feat of Theurgy she was elected leader of the Haven. Despite her kind-heartedness and Theurgy skills, some believed her too weak and naive to lead, and that if the Haven ever saw war, she would no longer be fit to lead, and Frase would most likely take control, which would mean much bloodshed.

Those who worship her are pacifists who prefer fixing things over breaking them. Those who ask for her blessing are capable of amazing Theurgy, sometimes even giving self-destructive others the will to live, an act that's impossible otherwise. Some historians in present-day Spiral believe she was the basis for many Theurgy practices now seen around the many worlds. She is the youngest of the Archen.

Frendel, the Dragon of Justice (Dragon of Death) [often referred to as Dead Dragon]: After Elis came, there was an abundance of life. However, Frase grew concerned due to the overbalance of light over dark, and how if turmoil was ever seen in the Haven, no one would be ready for it. While the other Archen disagreed, Frase still went against their wishes and searched for Frendel, the Dead Dragon. While Necromancy dragons were rare, and most were hostile towards other magics and dragons, Frendel was a seeker of justice and a powerful magic user. Frase would challenge him to a bout of honor, and after a six day fight Frase yielded, praising the Dead Dragon's power and seeing him suitable for a place in the Haven. He at first refused, but later agreed and went with her to the Haven. The other Archen, out of respect for Frase, agreed he would be permitted a spot in their ranks in order to keep balance. His outward actions showed hostility however, and it took a long while for the other Archen to realize that while he displayed aggression physically, his words and voice displayed humble wisdom. He an Frase often work together, giving them both experience in war and justice. Frendel is often mistaken to be he War Dragon.

Not many worship Frendel the Dead Dragon as his history is unknown to many and he is known to be a practitioner of Dark magic, though the magic was created long after he descended to the Haven, so this is uncertain as it could be some other magic, possibly a purified Necromancy. Even so, a few tribes still do ask for his blessing as do some Necromancy cultists. His blessing gives his followers a true sense of right and wrong when things are clouded and unclear. He rarely ever blesses others, however, as he thoroughly believes experience is the only provider of wisdom. His age is unknown.

Harken, the Last Dragon of Myth (Myth Dragon) [also known as the Dragon of Foresight and Destiny]: Before the creation of the Haven, the Dragons of Myth -- the rarest breed of dragon -- were the preservers of Dragonspyre and Titan government. They were the purist magic users and spent many days dwelling on past, present, and future. Some even had the gift to see into the future. However, shortly after the death of the First Titan humans began to slaughter these all-knowing dragons in order to fully end anything linked to the Titan government. Harken wen tiny hiding, and soon he was to be known as the Last Dragon of Myth. When the news that a Conjurer dragon still lived reached the ears of Frendel and Jilak, they were convinced that he needed to be brought to the Haven to help guide their way. The two wise dragons searched for Harken, and when they asked him to come to the Haven he gave no verbal response, just simply followed them to the paradise in silence. He would only ever speak to Jilak and Talik, and would never giver his input on anything unless it was dire to the Spiral's existence. He was the second to fully overlook Taliks past, though whether it's because he never knew or forgave him, no one is sure. He had the gift to see into the future but would not say anything if what he saw to the other Archen as he believed destiny was destiny, no matter who knew of it. The Haven knew how powerful Harken was however, and the Archen are convinced that if they ever sent him away, danger would be right around the corner, and one only he can stop.

Little to nothing is actually known of Harken in the physical world, and he has no worshippers. Those who try often give up on learning of the Last Dragon of Myth as he never gives anyone the blessing of foresight. Many scholars, professors, and knowledgeable Conjurers are interested in learning of Harken and are constantly looking for any ancient scrolls in the ruins and libraries if Dragonspyre. They believe, however, that he's the most powerful Archen despite never having been in any battle.

Random Facts

- There is no Balance Archen as the magic of Sorcery was created after the Dragon's demise.

- While there are still dragons around (like the ones used as pets and mounts and draconians), they are not as great, powerful, or large as those of the original dragons, sometimes referred to as the Half-Titans though it is not known if these dragons were at all pure in Titan blood. Descendants yes, but unsure if they're pure.

- Currently, the Archen fear if and when the Sleeping Titan will awaken, who is the last remaining Titan in the Spiral. (Malistaire wanted to wake him in-game.) Frendel and Frase - in secret - are preparing for the worst.

- Harken actually cares more for the Spiral than the Haven, but no one other than Talik and Jilak know about this. Thus he often watches over the Spiral.

If you want me to describe how they look just ask. :P There's also a bit of prose on them in my story Havens in the Dark, though some roles have been switched.

5/9/2014 . Edited 5/9/2014 #15 Report
Majestic War

In my short story/one-shot, I will be stealing some titles from Eden Eternal (Warlock, users of Shadow Magic like Valdus and Thalomir) and I will talk a bit about the Dragon Haven and stuff, so I'll run each bit by you everytime. Tell me how it sounds currently from where I last sent it:

0 - 0 - 0

Valdus stood among the carnage of war, flames blazing amongst him, cries of agony and cries of fury reaching his ears, but not his mind. He panted, staring intently at the dead body of a Draconian that lay beside his foot. Various unanswered questions soared into his head, filling him with doubt. Only then, he began to wonder why he was fighting. For Wizard City, right? For justice, right? For the Gods to praise him one day, right--No. Valdus silenced his own thoughts and questions of doubt. There are no gods. He wasn't fighting for Wizard City. That sort of motive was pointless. He wasn't fighting for justice. Justice wasn't real.

"No." Valdus said softly to himself, turning away from the body to face the oncoming Draconian that charged at him, lightning bolts crackling around her--by the looks of it, it was female--exterior. "I fight to find a purpose."

He met her head on, slamming his open palm into the air, inches away from her stomach, a ball of silver flame flying from his palm. It should've injured her, but all for naught, as the spell she'd conjured around herself--most likely a storm shield--vaporized the energy, and Valdus felt his mana considerably drop. Not good. At this point, he was liable to run out of mana at any time, putting him at a great disadvantage. Not favoring to use weapons, Valdus relied solely on his magic and his slightly enhanced physical capabilities in battle. He gritted his teeth, and barely had time to duck as her large warhammer came soaring over his head with unimaginable speed, and suddenly, it was changing direction, flying towards his skull like a bulldozer. She was intent on killing him. Muttering a swear under his breath, Valdus dropped to the ground, and began to roll sideways, nearly avoiding the blows that she sent towards him, her hammer slamming the ground repeatedly, vibrations rocking Valdus' body as he continued to roll. Thankfully enough, his hair didn't get caught on her hammer, or else he would've been demolished.

"Frase acknowledges you, boy." The Draconian spoke, her voice deep, simulating rolling thunder. Valdus narrowed his eyes. Stupid dragons and their moronic codes. Who was Frase anyway?

"Who are you?" Valdus retorted, nodding towards her hammer and the static that seemed to pierce the air around her. Lightning crackled from random, unpredictable directions, and Valdus bent his knees, bracing himself.

"I am Shina Half-blood, paragon of Frase, the Dragon of War and Jilak, the Speaker of Dragons. Age nineteen. I intend to kill all those who try to eliminate my clan and those I am allied with. I do not like to fight children. "

Valdus' eyes scanned her body. She looked more Draconian than human, but at least she was his size. Valdus was confident he could win, but didn't want to underestimate his foe. She was intimidating enough with that warhammer. "Shiner?" He shook his head, knowing he had said her name wrong. "Look, I don't care about all this dragon-clan mumble. I'm fighting for a reason. And if you don't want to back off--" Valdus bent his knees further, and prepared himself to rush her. "--then let's get it on!" He yelled, and threw his arm forward as she braced herself, anticipating a hit.

But nothing came. Instead, a ghostly spectre materialized itself behind Shina. It looked quite horrifying, pieces of its body decaying and breaking off, the spectre itself hovering four feet above the dark, chocolate-hued rocks that decorated the terrain. The creature, known only as a wraith to its summoners was swathed in a tattered black garment that resembled a blanket more than it did a cloak. The wraith's skin was a deathly ivory, and it brandished a scythe that appeared as if it could cleave anything in two, and a yellowed set of nasty teeth which seemed to emit pestilence in a two meter radius. Valdus roared, and pulled his arm towards him, signaling the wraith to attack. Right as the wraith lifted its scythe for the killing blow, Shina whirled, slamming her hammer into the spectre's head, knocking the creature to the side. The wraith seemed to skid on air, and growled lowly as it rose once more, and this time, with more speed, swung the scythe in another deadly arc, the scythe itself seeming to glow with the intent to kill. Shina rolled under the wraith, and thrust her hand forwards towards it as she whirled around, confronting it with the utmost confidence. The creature swung, and managed to conjure a deep gash in her side, but she didn't stumble, enduring the pain, controlling the bolt as best she could. The wraith let out a scream of pain as the wild bolt of plasma struck, vaporizing the spectre, causing it to drop its now vanishing scythe and howl once more in agony. The sound lingered in the air, Shina panting on the ground, crouched, as she stared at the pile of dust that was once the wraith. She clutched her bleeding side, ignoring the blood seeping through the cracks in between her fingers.

Valdus gasped for air. He was almost out of mana, and it would take quite a bit of time, food, and rest to replenish it all. He could faintly hear the screams of war and see the fires of war and the sound of magic on metal, metal on magic as his comrades fought around him. Valdus glanced around. They were currently overpowering the dragons, who Valdus presumed were Shina's clan--but something was off. Was Wizard City really fighting to claim Dragonspyre? From the way Ambrose had described the intricate plans, it seemed as if the unit Valdus was assigned to--the main force--was supposed to wipe out every single dragon, not just the dragons that attacked first. But from the looks of things, no one was backing down. Was he really fighting for the right thing? Valdus shook his head to clear his thoughts, spat out a wad of blood, and directed his question towards the dragon, who was gasping for breath on the ground.

"Dragon," He began. "Is that your clan?" He jerked his thumb towards the roaring dragons crushing his comrades that had fought with him once before. Valdus cringed slightly.

"Yes. What use did that question do you, boy?" She replied with a question, her face set in stone.

"I have a name, you know. And I was just wondering." Valdus answered, collapsing on the ground.

"Isn't it a bit dangerous to be resting during battle?"

"I've been defeated. I'm out of mana. What good would fighting do?"

"I can kill you like that." Shina replied, rising to a full stance.

Valdus stared back blankly. "You won't."

Shina towered over him now, her gaze menacing. She raised the warhammer. "And how do you know I won't?" She questioned, her voice half-full of false venom.

"Because you're honorable." Valdus answered softly as she dropped the warhammer a few inches from his ear. He sat up, and stood on his feet, the retreating horn that the army of Wizard City used resounded throughout the battlefield, and Valdus stared in shock. "Until we meet again, dragon!" He called as he sprinted through the trail of chaos that the army had left, Shina's eyes following him. He reminded her so much of Thalomir....

0 - 0 - 0

Valdus' long hair blew in the slight breeze as Ambrose addressed each and every soldier in the main force. "Soldiers!" The old man rasped. "You have done an excellent job today, fending off those pests!" Valdus raised an eyebrow at Ambrose's last sentence. "Tonight, we will have a grand feast in honor of your battle! Rest well, soldiers, for tomorrow, we fight once more! We leave no Draconian alive--slaughter them all! They are being controlled by an unknown, malevolent force; they need to be stopped! I believe that you all--" Ambrose's eyes settled on Valdus, and the Necromancer gulped. The headmaster appeared to be glaring into Valdus' soul. "--have the power to stop this evil while you still can! Dismissed, wizards!"

With that, each and every soldier murmured something incoherent, and quickly filed out of the commons with great haste, hurrying to the enormous, magical tree known only as Bartleby. Valdus stood stock still in the same position he'd been in, his red eyes locked with the headmaster's pale blue ones. Eventually, Ambrose beckoned for Valdus to follow him.

"Come, boy." The headmaster uttered, and his door creaked as he held it open, Valdus stepping inside cautiously, aware of every single thing in his surroundings.

Though a minute portion of his mana had replenished itself, Valdus knew that he couldn't fight with the headmaster, or probably fight with the items or magical animals and artifacts the headmaster possesed. Even so, the young wizard, stood on his guard, prepared for anything. Valdus felt the powerful Shadow Magic spiral down his arm unconsciously, and he slapped his arm viciously, and when the Shadow Magic continued to whirl down his arm like an ebony funnel, Valdus gnashed his teeth together angrily before sinking his canines into his arm, ignoring the urge to howl in pain. He was glad Ambrose sat in his chair, with the back of the throne-like assist facing Valdus. "You wanted to see me, headmaster?" Valdus inquired, although, it sounded more like, "Phoou whrantked the sehe em hemastuhb?".

Ambrose could interpret what the boy was saying, and whirled around in his chair to address the boy. "Valdus. You seem different." Ambrose raised an eyebrow as Valdus released his left forearm from his teeth, letting it fall to his side.

"Sir--I--I don't understand what you...mean." Valdus pieced together his sentence with mild difficulty. He swallowed in anticipation, his eyes flicking back and forth from Ambrose's eyes to the intricate wood that funneled around Ambrose's staff, crafted from the wood of Bartleby--the strongest magical being in existence.

"Your eyes." Ambrose began solemnly. Valdus wanted nothing more than to gouge out his eyes and throw them on the ground and crush them with the heel of his boot. Ambrose concluded, "Your eyes carry a sudden form of determination. When I first found you, you were afraid." Ambrose chuckled. "You've become strong, Valdus Bloodbane."

Valdus laughed nervously. "Sir..." He began but trailed off.

Ambrose stopped before he swiveled his chair back around. "Yes?"

"Sir....Magic that Thalomir created...Shadow Magic....How dangerous is it?"

Ambrose eyes narrowed to a frightening degree, and his voice gathered a fierce venom, his teeth grinding against one another, his pale, gentle blue eyes alight with anger. "How do you know about Thalomir?" Ambrose hissed.

"I read a book about it--sir, I was just wondering--" Valdus was cut off by Ambrose's roar.

"Enough!"

Valdus paused, his eyes wide with surprise. "Sir....?" He began.

"You should know nothing--nothing at all about Thalomir, Shadow Magic, or Warlocks, boy! Leave me at once!" Ambrose shouted, and without waiting for a response, used his knowledge and immense power to throw Valdus out of the now open door, slamming it upon the Necromancer's exit.

0 - 0 - 0

5/10/2014 #16 Report
A BuBuWinter

Loving it so far! :P I literally clapped my hands and did a fist bump in the air when I saw you had him mispronounce her name. XD Nothing really to say constructive-wise.

5/10/2014 #17 Report
Majestic War

Awesome! Valdus (If you don't know already) is going to do more research, and since this is due on Monday, I will have to continue it after I turn it in, but he will research and home his Shadow Magic.

5/10/2014 #18 Report
A BuBuWinter

Can't wait to read more. :3

5/10/2014 #19 Report
Majestic War

There IS more, but I have to do some math homework before I post it.

5/10/2014 #20 Report
Majestic War

0 - 0 - 0

Valdus' long hair blew in the slight breeze as Ambrose addressed each and every soldier in the main force. "Soldiers!" The old man rasped. "You have done an excellent job today, fending off those pests!" Valdus raised an eyebrow at Ambrose's last sentence. "Tonight, we will have a grand feast in honor of your battle! Rest well, soldiers, for in three days time, we fight once more! We leave no Draconian alive--slaughter them all! They are being controlled by an unknown, malevolent force; they need to be stopped! I believe that you all--" Ambrose's eyes settled on Valdus, and the Necromancer gulped. The headmaster appeared to be glaring into Valdus' soul. "--have the power to stop this evil while you still can! Dismissed, wizards!"

With that, each and every soldier murmured something incoherent, and quickly filed out of the commons with great haste, hurrying to the enormous, magical tree known only as Bartleby. Valdus stood stock still in the same position he'd been in, his red eyes locked with the headmaster's pale blue ones. Eventually, Ambrose beckoned for Valdus to follow him.

"Come, boy." The headmaster uttered, and his door creaked as he held it open, Valdus stepping inside cautiously, aware of every single thing in his surroundings.

Though a minute portion of his mana had replenished itself, Valdus knew that he couldn't fight with the headmaster, or probably fight with the items or magical animals and artifacts the headmaster possesed. Even so, the young wizard, stood on his guard, prepared for anything. Valdus felt the powerful Shadow Magic spiral down his arm unconsciously, and he slapped his arm viciously, and when the Shadow Magic continued to whirl down his arm like an ebony funnel, Valdus gnashed his teeth together angrily before sinking his canines into his arm, ignoring the urge to howl in pain. He could've sworn that his arm almost turned into a monstrous claw, but he dismissed it as an illusion. He was glad Ambrose sat in his chair, with the back of the throne-like assist facing Valdus. "You wanted to see me, headmaster?" Valdus inquired, although, it sounded more like, "Phoou whrantked the sehe em hemastuhb?".

Ambrose could interpret what the boy was saying, and whirled around in his chair to address the boy. "Valdus. You seem different." Ambrose raised an eyebrow as Valdus released his left forearm from his teeth, letting it fall to his side.

"Sir--I--I don't understand what you...mean." Valdus pieced together his sentence with mild difficulty. He swallowed in anticipation, his eyes flicking back and forth from Ambrose's eyes to the intricate wood that funneled around Ambrose's staff, crafted from the wood of Bartleby--the strongest magical being in existence.

"Your eyes." Ambrose began solemnly. Valdus wanted nothing more than to gouge out his eyes and throw them on the ground and crush them with the heel of his boot. Ambrose concluded, "Your eyes carry a sudden form of determination. When I first found you, you were afraid." Ambrose chuckled. "You've become strong, Valdus Bloodbane."

Valdus laughed nervously. "Sir..." He began but trailed off.

Ambrose stopped before he swiveled his chair back around. "Yes?"

"The Draconians...are they really all a threat?"

"Valdus, a new force has risen above us. They now command power-hungry Draconians--every last one of them desires power. Every one. We need to put an end to this...conspiracy by slaughtering each and every Draconian within Dragonspyre." Ambrose exclaimed, and Valdus could've sworn that glee was etched into the headmaster's sentence.

"But sir, the Draconians don't seem at all a threat. Lots of them have died. Lots of us have died. This war is pointless, sir; why is it still raging on!?" Valdus inquired, more fiercely this time.

"Valdus, I am the headmaster, and I am ordering you, as a soldier, to slaughter as many as you can! Sacrifices are necessary during war, child!" Ambrose yelled, anger filling his tone, voice echoing throughout the room. "Apologies," Ambrose muttered, but Valdus was unconvinced.

Valdus was silent before he spoke again.

"Sir....Magic that Thalomir created...Shadow Magic....How dangerous is it?"

Ambrose eyes narrowed to a frightening degree, and his voice gathered a fierce venom, his teeth grinding against one another, his pale, gentle blue eyes alight with anger. "How do you know about Thalomir?" Ambrose hissed, his current anger spurred on by his previous spat.

"I read a book about it--sir, I was just wondering--" Valdus was cut off by Ambrose's roar.

"Enough!"

Valdus paused, his eyes wide with surprise. "Sir....?" He began.

"You should know nothing--nothing at all about Thalomir, Shadow Magic, or Warlocks, boy! Relinquish your books to the librarian! Come to think of it--you shouldn't know anything that you aren't told, Valdus! Follow orders! Leave me at once!" Ambrose shouted, and without waiting for a response, used his knowledge and immense power to throw Valdus out of the now open door, slamming it upon the Necromancer's exit.

0 - 0 - 0

"Warlocks...huh?" Valdus muttered to himself as he climbed into bed, pulling the pile of books next to him. Each book was labeled respectively, stacked lazily on top of one another, some falling to the side. Valdus hastily opened the first book titled Legends of Thalomir, and with his insatiable thirst for knowledge about the subject, tore through the pages until he reached the chapter titled 'Warlocks.'

'Warlocks.

Warlock was the official term for practitioners of Shadow Magic. Like Harbingers, Warlocks commonly wear black. These wizards are very dangerous--no, the magic they reign over is very dangerous. Warlocks harness Shadow Magic to the peak of its ability, but even then, Shadow Magic has it's repercussions. Warlocks do not use spells, they become one with the spell. Certain Shadow spells such as 'Shadow Shrike,' and 'Dark Fiend' cause the Warlock to take on the appearance of an otherworldly creature formed of pure darkness, whereas other spells increase the power of the magic itself. Warlocks suffer from an effect known as Backlash. If the Warlock stays in transformation for an extended period of time, the aura that normally hangs over them will appear to become 'angry.' The 'angrier' the aura gets, the more Backlash is received from the spell. Therefore, Shadow Magic is very dangerous, and Warlocks are not to be meddled with.'

Valdus mentally noted that the last line was scribbled in with pen. 'Probably someone trying to hide it...like Ambrose,' he presumed. "I need to know more..!" Valdus muttered to himself. "More!"

He threw the book to the side, and snatched another book from his pile titled 'Spells over the Ages.' Hastily flipping to the back of the book Valdus found a list of Shadow spells and how to practice them, albeit each spell listed was written in a sort of diary format. Valdus shrugged to himself and began to read.

'Shadow Shrike is a Shadow Magic spell that I practice daily. It transforms me into a spectre--a wraith-like creature, swathed in darkness, cloaked by darkness, and covered in a shroud of--rudimentarily enough--darkness. It's dangerous and costs much mana, but when used correctly and to the peak of its ability, only a bit of backlash is received and it can be very powerful.

Dark Fiend is another Shadow Magic spell that I like. After using a magical hand mirror, I saw how I looked--hideous. But the power that this spell gives is amazing. Unlike Shadow Shrike, Dark Fiend is nimble, swift and gives me so much power..! I could wipe out an army with it!

The other spells I have listed the incantations for, but sadly, I have not tried them out yet. I am leaving Wizard City. I want to seek new heights and travel all across the world. Maybe then people will accept me. I think I will make a new world...and call it Khrysalis.'

Once again, the list, complete with incantations appeared to be scribbled in pen. It couldn't have been written by Ambrose. Valdus skimmed through the list, and resolved to practice each spell tomorrow, as he glanced at the magically engineered clock that floated aimlessly beside his bed as always. 24:08. He needed to sleep. Valdus sighed contentedly, and began to close the book when the signature under the list caught his eye. He stared at it intently, and his eyes widened as he came under the sudden realization that he knew this person. They were almost inseparable for four years, until she left. Everything made sense now.

Morganthe, Valdus' best friend was a Warlock and founder of the still-in-construction world, Khrysalis.

0 - 0 - 0

Valdus didn't bother sitting still for the address before they stepped into the portal leading to Dragonspyre. He shifted about all the while, even sitting cross-legged while the commanding officer addressed each of the soldiers, continuously shooting disapproving glances at Valdus, who currently was absorbed within Legends of Thalomir to be listening to a morale boosting message. He mused over the Shadow Magic he'd practiced. He was terrible at it; the most he could do was transform his right hand into a demonic claw--but even that drained almost half of his mana. He sighed ruefully. If only he'd had more time..And even so...something was wrong. Ambrose couldn't have sent Wizard City's army to destory

When he heard the anticipatory roar of victory from his fellow wizards, he slipped the book into a bag slung round his shoulder, and stood up, following the wizards as they began to diffuse amongst the Draconians. A Draconian unleashed a guttural roar behind Valdus, and charged him, a broadsword brandished in it's hand. Valdus smirked. "I don't just sit around and practice Necromancy and Shadow Magic all day." The Necromancer thrust his palm towards the advancing dragon, and a fireball shot from his open hand, vanishing upon contact with the broadsword.

"An enchanted broadsword, huh? I don't study other kinds of magic for nothing!" Valdus murmured, and instead chose to roll under the dragon, whirling around and placing his palm on the Draconian's leg. The enemy had no time to react as an electric current raced up his leg, and a muted sizzling sound filling Valdus' ears. The Draconian screamed agony, and its left knee buckled and the creature fell to the ground.

"Sorry," Valdus whispered as he placed his hand on the Draconian's head. He closed his eyes as the bolt of lightning arced through his hand and out through the Draconian's head. Valdus turned away, and headed towards the centermost area of the carnage.

Shina--he remembered her--and four other warriors Valdus assumed equally powerful were smashing wizards left and right--hardly relying on their spells. Valdus watched in utter horror as fifteen of his comrades were struck down by Shina, who was wielding her warhammer with such poise and grace that even the best dancer from Earth wouldn't be able to match. The first wizard, a Diviner--a practitioner of Storm magic--was struck down first. Becoming overly cocky as the lightning bolt he threw appeared to break through Shina's defenses and hit her directly in the stomach, the Diviner dashed towards her, raising his hand-crafted staff as if it were a bludgeon. Right as he swung to deliver the "killing" blow, Shina seemingly revived, and before he could even bring the staff upon her slammed her warhammer into his skull, a soft crunching sound a mere whisper in the roars and cries of those around her. The Diviner crumpled to the ground, life seeping from his body. The next three roared in fury, and began to shower a rain of blazing fire, plasmatic bolts of lightning, and creatures that seemed to have arrived from a storybook. The Diviner, the Pyromancer, and the wizard that conjured the creatures of myth--the Conjurer, a practitioner of a unique magic that allowed the user to creature things from mythical and magical fantasies--viciously attacked Shina, the anger evident in their eyes. Shina simply grunted and aimed her hammer at the sky, a powerful bolt of lightning striking the tip of the weapon, electricity now coursing through it. The wizards hesitated; all the time she needed. In less than seconds, a wave was rising up in front of her, formed from absolutely nothing--and she knew that it was futile, even as other wizards began to join their comrades. The wave now stood over 200 feet high, and it began to descended upon the wizards that stood to face her. Shina didn't even flinch as the wave crashed down in front of her, and the screams of her opponents were drowned out as the water entered their lungs before turning into lightning inside their bodies.

"I thank you, Jilak." Shina exclaimed, and knelt, her warhammer positioned on the ground, her head facing the ground, hands tracing symbols of Draconian prayer in the air before her. She rose, and glanced up at Valdus.

"So we meet again, boy."

Valdus grimaced. "Yeah." Was all he answered with, before he inhaled deeply. He needed to focus. He could win that way. Or not. The thought raced through his mind before he even realized that Shina's comrades stood next to her, their glares aimed at him, hatred--presumably for Necromancers--directed at him, and him alone. He was one of the few Necromancers in the war.

"You are filled with doubt and regret. You are not sure who you are fighting for." Shina murmured, and Valdus' eyes narrowed.

"How do you know that?"

"You make yourself too easy to read, boy."

Valdus cursed himself inwardly, before answering coyly with, "I have a name. And you do too--or at least, you should."

"Shina Half-blood, as you should know."

Valdus glared at her. "Stop calling me boy, dragon."

"Stop calling me dragon, boy." Shina spat in return, her grimace becoming a glare filled with determination.

Valdus felt his eyes ignite with anger--literally--before he knew what was happening. He growled lowly; an unearthly, animalistic growl, sounding nothing at all human. "My name is Valdus Bloodbane. Remember it--it's the name of the person who will destroy you."

Shina motioned for her comrades to stand down, and they hesitated briefly before racing off towards various other areas to help their own. Valdus spread his arms, and his red eyes flashed brightly as he spoke.

"Your existence is worthless."

Chaos erupted around the duo, and vast amounts of undead rose from the cracked ground, ignoring the lava that separated each and every piece of rock around them. Seven minions so far. More undead materialized; three wraiths, the visage of a screaming woman with hair that jutted behind her and a torn ivory gown, and a green-skinned creature with skin that seemed to peel off with every move--a ghoul. The ghoul brandished a shovel, and spat foul pestilence from its mouth. Shina seemed repulsed, but roared nonetheless, and spread her arms wide as well, lightning crackling around her. Suddenly, Valdus found himself engulfed in a semi-sphere of water; surprisingly, he could still breathe. Bubbles floated up to the surface from an unknown depth, and from the unknown depths that now lingered below him rose a humanoid fish-like creature that bore chrome armor, and a large trident. A triton. Valdus reassured himself that he would win, and commanded his miniature horde of undead to attack, circling around them to run towards Shina, Shadow Magic beginning to take its claim on his right forearm. It was time to settle this. Valdus' last thoughts settled to a drift as he raised his transformed arm, and Shina raised her hammer.

The resounding clang of metal on magic, and the force of the clash threw each off balance, but they both quickly recovered, and ran at one another again, Valdus' arm bouncing off of Shina's now dented warhammer. Shina gritted her teeth, pressing her lips together in a tight grimace as she realized that his own spell was consuming him--the magic had spread from his arm to his shoulder in less than three minutes. Give or take five, in maybe eight minutes, he would be fully consumed and lose control. She had to stop him.

"Stop, boy!" Shina announced. "The spell is consuming you!"

Valdus grimaced as he swiped at her ferociously. "I don't care! I need to find out what's going on!"

Shina raised an eyebrow as she caught Valdus in the side and threw him four feet away, readying herself as he rose again, and threw a ball of white-hot fire at her face, which she merely sidestepped. He was losing mana, and the shadow around him seemed to grow, spinning wildly, flickering and rematerializing out of existence uncontrollably. "Figure out what? What is there to figure out, Valdus!? This is war, not some mystery book where everything falls into place once you gather the correct pieces!"

The spell had now spread to his right hip, leg and partial waist, which gave him some form of enhanced agility, as Shina now noted as he sped towards her, his claw grazing her cheek, ribs, and leaving a deep gash under her eye, something which Shina ignored with a quick healing spell. The two paid no attention to the chaos around them--undead fighting a triton, who merely zapped most of them, reducing them to nothing but golden dust, although the wraiths and the screaming woman--a banshee--had dealt the triton quite a bit of damage, scarring him and demolishing pieces of his armor. Shina continued to fight Valdus, managing to bash her hammer into parts of his body that were consumed--probably breaking bones in the process--but as long as she rid both of them of the Shadow Magic that he possessed, she would be alright.

"Don't you understand?" Valdus responded, and Shina hesitated slightly. Mistake, for Valdus then took off every layer of skin and about three layers of muscle as he slashed her ribs, blood splattering on his face. His red eyes glowed. "Wizard City isn't fighting to conquer Dragonspyre! We believe that every single Draconian in the area is a threat, thanks to Ambrose!" Valdus yelled. Shina's eyes widened as realization dawned upon her.

"No..." She began, horrified. Worry coursed through her. Worry for her clan. Worry for all Draconians. She coughed slightly and clutched at her stomach.

Valdus dispelled the Shadow Magic, relief bathing him as he sighed in exasperation. His mana was almost gone, and the triton was vanishing. "Shina. Ambrose has planned this for who knows how long. He's become twisted to a point where he doesn't care anymore. He may have never cared for all I know. This could just be a facade." Valdus held out his hand for her to grab, and when she did, albeit reluctantly, he helped her rise again, and picked up her hammer with some effort, handing it to her. "Listen. We need to stop this. We can't kill anyone else. You with me on this? For your people?" Valdus adde hopefully.

Shina stared blankly, then muttered, "For my people." She grasped her warhammer tightly. "May Frase bless us both."

"Sure." Valdus answered. "May...Fraiser...bless us both. Whoever Fraiser is."

0 - 0 - 0

5/11/2014 #21 Report
A BuBuWinter

"May...Frasier... bless us. Whoever Frasier is." YEEEESSSS XD I don't think your realize how much I love how he mispronounces Dragonspyrian names. I fangirl a little bit every time.

Again I don't see anything spectacularly wrong here; so far this is extremely well-written. I get pulled in with every time you post a part and get excited to see what happens next. Well done. :3

5/11/2014 #22 Report
Majestic War

0 - 0 - 0

"Warlocks...huh?" Valdus muttered to himself as he climbed into bed, pulling the pile of books next to him. Each book was labeled respectively, stacked lazily on top of one another, some falling to the side. Valdus hastily opened the first book titled Legends of Thalomir, and with his insatiable thirst for knowledge about the subject, tore through the pages until he reached the chapter titled 'Warlocks.'

'Warlocks.

Warlock was the official term for practitioners of Shadow Magic. Like Harbingers, Warlocks commonly wear black. These wizards are very dangerous--no, the magic they reign over is very dangerous. Warlocks harness Shadow Magic to the peak of its ability, but even then, Shadow Magic has it's repercussions. Warlocks do not use spells, they become one with the spell. Certain Shadow spells such as 'Shadow Shrike,' and 'Dark Fiend' cause the Warlock to take on the appearance of an otherworldly creature formed of pure darkness, whereas other spells increase the power of the magic itself. Warlocks suffer from an effect known as Backlash. If the Warlock stays in transformation for an extended period of time, the aura that normally hangs over them will appear to become 'angry.' The 'angrier' the aura gets, the more Backlash is received from the spell. Therefore, Shadow Magic is very dangerous, and Warlocks are not to be meddled with.'

Valdus mentally noted that the last line was scribbled in with pen. 'Probably someone trying to hide it...like Ambrose,' he presumed. "I need to know more..!" Valdus muttered to himself. "More!"

He threw the book to the side, and snatched another book from his pile titled 'Spells over the Ages.' Hastily flipping to the back of the book Valdus found a list of Shadow spells and how to practice them, albeit each spell listed was written in a sort of diary format. Valdus shrugged to himself and began to read.

'Shadow Shrike is a Shadow Magic spell that I practice daily. It transforms me into a spectre--a wraith-like creature, swathed in darkness, cloaked by darkness, and covered in a shroud of--rudimentarily enough--darkness. It's dangerous and costs much mana, but when used correctly and to the peak of its ability, only a bit of backlash is received and it can be very powerful.

Dark Fiend is another Shadow Magic spell that I like. After using a magical hand mirror, I saw how I looked--hideous. But the power that this spell gives is amazing. Unlike Shadow Shrike, Dark Fiend is nimble, swift and gives me so much power..! I could wipe out an army with it!

The other spells I have listed the incantations for, but sadly, I have not tried them out yet. I am leaving Wizard City. I want to seek new heights and travel all across the world. Maybe then people will accept me. I think I will make a new world...and call it Khrysalis.'

Once again, the list, complete with incantations appeared to be scribbled in pen. It couldn't have been written by Ambrose. Valdus skimmed through the list, and resolved to practice each spell tomorrow, as he glanced at the magically engineered clock that floated aimlessly beside his bed as always. 24:08. He needed to sleep. Valdus sighed contentedly, and began to close the book when the signature under the list caught his eye. He stared at it intently, and his eyes widened as he came under the sudden realization that he knew this person. They were almost inseparable for four years, until she left. Everything made sense now.

Morganthe, Valdus' best friend was a Warlock and founder of the still-in-construction world, Khrysalis.

0 - 0 - 0

Ambrose was restless. He continued to shift within his office, musing and mulling over trivial matters, really. Countless times, his mind returned to the past conversation with Valdus, and the moment when his life was thrown into a tank full of grief and anger.

Yes...The day he lost his family to Draconians. Ambrose had deemed them all power-hungry, and some people would argue that it wasn't even the rulers of the Dragon Haven--the High Archen--the Titans' fault. But they were wrong. It was the dragons' fault. The Titans' fault. He hated them. He despised them. They claimed it to be accidental. Lies. Ambrose clearly remembered when Talik, the Betrayed, slaughtered his family out of pure anger when Ambrose refused his request to allow his young boy to become a Pyromancer and train with Talik. That was the greatest of Talik's misdeeds. Ambrose remembered--vividly--the look of utter horror etched on his wife's face as his son was reduced to a pile of ebony ash in a matter of seconds. He remembered the expression that his wife gave him before she too became nothing but dust. He remembered how he was powerless; his magic was nothing in the face of a Titan. Nothing.

Ambrose's lips pressed into a tight grimace, and sighed. He didn't need to remember this. Not now. Not when the moment of truth was arriving. Ambrose mentally slapped himself.

Valdus.

Valdus was too eager for knowledge. He knew too much. He presumed that the boy was well on his way to figuring out Ambrose's ambitious ploy, his cruel intents, spurred on by his past hatred for Talik--his hatred for the Draconians, who were all too menacing, all too power-hungry, all too pesky. Ambrose sighed. If only he dealt with the matter more carefully....

Wait.

Didn't Valdus give hints that he knew who King Thalomir was? Didn't the Necromancer want to know more about Shadow Magic? A smirk played on Ambrose's face. This was excellent. Ambrose could interpret that Valdus would research Shadow Magic. He'd find something eventually--and when he did--Ambrose just knew that the boy would want to practice it. Get stronger.

Perfect.

Ambrose had declared Warlocks a threat to the world three years before Valdus was born. Which meant that that decree was still in effect in Wizard City. Ambrose had known the leaders of the other worlds would agree, too; Warlocks were feared wizards. In which case--if Valdus studied Shadow Magic--if Valdus was using it in battle--if he was caught--he would be murdered.

Excellent. Ambrose smirked.

Absolutely perfect.

Time to rid himself--no--Wizard City--of this nuisance.

0 - 0 - 0

Valdus didn't bother sitting still for the address before they stepped into the portal leading to Dragonspyre. He shifted about all the while, even sitting cross-legged while the commanding officer addressed each of the soldiers, continuously shooting disapproving glances at Valdus, who currently was absorbed within Legends of Thalomir to be listening to a morale boosting message. He mused over the Shadow Magic he'd practiced. He was terrible at it; the most he could do was transform his right hand into a demonic claw--but even that drained almost half of his mana. He sighed ruefully.

If only he'd had more time..And even so...something was wrong. Ambrose couldn't have sent Wizard City's army to destroy--

When he heard the anticipatory roar of victory from his fellow wizards, he slipped the book into a bag slung round his shoulder, and stood up, following the wizards as they began to diffuse amongst the Draconians. A Draconian unleashed a guttural roar behind Valdus, and charged him, a broadsword brandished in it's hand. Valdus smirked. "I don't just sit around and practice Necromancy and Shadow Magic all day." The Necromancer thrust his palm towards the advancing dragon, and a fireball shot from his open hand, vanishing upon contact with the broadsword.

"An enchanted broadsword, huh? I don't study other kinds of magic for nothing!" Valdus murmured, and instead chose to roll under the dragon, whirling around and placing his palm on the Draconian's leg. The enemy had no time to react as an electric current raced up his leg, and a muted sizzling sound filling Valdus' ears. The Draconian screamed agony, and its left knee buckled and the creature fell to the ground.

"Sorry," Valdus whispered as he placed his hand on the Draconian's head. He closed his eyes as the bolt of lightning arced through his hand and out through the Draconian's head. Valdus turned away, and headed towards the centermost area of the carnage.

Shina--he remembered her--and four other warriors Valdus assumed equally powerful were smashing wizards left and right--hardly relying on their spells. Valdus watched in utter horror as fifteen of his comrades were struck down by Shina, who was wielding her warhammer with such poise and grace that even the best dancer from Earth wouldn't be able to match. The first wizard, a Diviner--a practitioner of Storm magic--was struck down first. Becoming overly cocky as the lightning bolt he threw appeared to break through Shina's defenses and hit her directly in the stomach, the Diviner dashed towards her, raising his hand-crafted staff as if it were a bludgeon. Right as he swung to deliver the "killing" blow, Shina seemingly revived, and before he could even bring the staff upon her slammed her warhammer into his skull, a soft crunching sound a mere whisper in the roars and cries of those around her. The Diviner crumpled to the ground, life seeping from his body. The next three roared in fury, and began to shower a rain of blazing fire, plasmatic bolts of lightning, and creatures that seemed to have arrived from a storybook. The Diviner, the Pyromancer, and the wizard that conjured the creatures of myth--the Conjurer, a practitioner of a unique magic that allowed the user to creature things from mythical and magical fantasies--viciously attacked Shina, the anger evident in their eyes. Shina simply grunted and aimed her hammer at the sky, a powerful bolt of lightning striking the tip of the weapon, electricity now coursing through it. The wizards hesitated; all the time she needed. In less than seconds, a wave was rising up in front of her, formed from absolutely nothing--and she knew that it was futile, even as other wizards began to join their comrades. The wave now stood over 200 feet high, and it began to descended upon the wizards that stood to face her. Shina didn't even flinch as the wave crashed down in front of her, and the screams of her opponents were drowned out as the water entered their lungs before turning into lightning inside their bodies.

"I thank you, Jilak." Shina exclaimed, and knelt, her warhammer positioned on the ground, her head facing the ground, hands tracing symbols of Draconian prayer in the air before her. She rose, and glanced up at Valdus.

"So we meet again, boy."

Valdus grimaced. "Yeah." Was all he answered with, before he inhaled deeply. He needed to focus. He could win that way. Or not. The thought raced through his mind before he even realized that Shina's comrades stood next to her, their glares aimed at him, hatred--presumably for Necromancers--directed at him, and him alone. He was one of the few Necromancers in the war.

"You are filled with doubt and regret. You are not sure who you are fighting for." Shina murmured, and Valdus' eyes narrowed.

"How do you know that?"

"You make yourself too easy to read, boy."

Valdus cursed himself inwardly, before answering coyly with, "I have a name. And you do too--or at least, you should."

"Shina Half-blood, as you should know."

Valdus glared at her. "Stop calling me boy, dragon."

"Stop calling me dragon, boy." Shina spat in return, her grimace becoming a glare filled with determination.

Valdus felt his eyes ignite with anger--literally--before he knew what was happening. He growled lowly; an unearthly, animalistic growl, sounding nothing at all human. "My name is Valdus Bloodbane. Remember it--it's the name of the person who will destroy you."

Shina motioned for her comrades to stand down, and they hesitated briefly before racing off towards various other areas to help their own. Valdus spread his arms, and his red eyes flashed brightly as he spoke.

"Your existence is worthless."

Chaos erupted around the duo, and vast amounts of undead rose from the cracked ground, ignoring the lava that separated each and every piece of rock around them. Seven minions so far. More undead materialized; three wraiths, the visage of a screaming woman with hair that jutted behind her and a torn ivory gown, and a green-skinned creature with skin that seemed to peel off with every move--a ghoul. The ghoul brandished a shovel, and spat foul pestilence from its mouth. Shina seemed repulsed, but roared nonetheless, and spread her arms wide as well, lightning crackling around her. Suddenly, Valdus found himself engulfed in a semi-sphere of water; surprisingly, he could still breathe. Bubbles floated up to the surface from an unknown depth, and from the unknown depths that now lingered below him rose a humanoid fish-like creature that bore chrome armor, and a large trident. A triton. Valdus reassured himself that he would win, and commanded his miniature horde of undead to attack, circling around them to run towards Shina, Shadow Magic beginning to take its claim on his right forearm. It was time to settle this. Valdus' last thoughts settled to a drift as he raised his transformed arm, and Shina raised her hammer.

The resounding clang of metal on magic, and the force of the clash threw each off balance, but they both quickly recovered, and ran at one another again, Valdus' arm bouncing off of Shina's now dented warhammer. Shina gritted her teeth, pressing her lips together in a tight grimace as she realized that his own spell was consuming him--the magic had spread from his arm to his shoulder in less than three minutes. Give or take five, in maybe eight minutes, he would be fully consumed and lose control. She had to stop him.

"Stop, boy!" Shina announced. "The spell is consuming you!"

Valdus grimaced as he swiped at her ferociously. "I don't care! I need to find out what's going on!"

Shina raised an eyebrow as she caught Valdus in the side and threw him four feet away, readying herself as he rose again, and threw a ball of white-hot fire at her face, which she merely sidestepped. He was losing mana, and the shadow around him seemed to grow, spinning wildly, flickering and rematerializing out of existence uncontrollably. "Figure out what? What is there to figure out, Valdus!? This is war, not some mystery book where everything falls into place once you gather the correct pieces!"

The spell had now spread to his right hip, leg and partial waist, which gave him some form of enhanced agility, as Shina now noted as he sped towards her, his claw grazing her cheek, ribs, and leaving a deep gash under her eye, something which Shina ignored with a quick healing spell. The two paid no attention to the chaos around them--undead fighting a triton, who merely zapped most of them, reducing them to nothing but golden dust, although the wraiths and the screaming woman--a banshee--had dealt the triton quite a bit of damage, scarring him and demolishing pieces of his armor. Shina continued to fight Valdus, managing to bash her hammer into parts of his body that were consumed--probably breaking bones in the process--but as long as she rid both of them of the Shadow Magic that he possessed, she would be alright.

"Don't you understand?" Valdus responded, and Shina hesitated slightly. Mistake, for Valdus then took off every layer of skin and about three layers of muscle as he slashed her ribs, blood splattering on his face. His red eyes glowed. "Wizard City isn't fighting to conquer Dragonspyre! We believe that every single Draconian in the area is a threat, thanks to Ambrose!" Valdus yelled. Shina's eyes widened as realization dawned upon her.

"No..." She began, horrified. Worry coursed through her. Worry for her clan. Worry for all Draconians. She coughed slightly and clutched at her stomach.

Valdus dispelled the Shadow Magic, relief bathing him as he sighed in exasperation. His mana was almost gone, and the triton was vanishing. "Shina. Ambrose has planned this for who knows how long. He's become twisted to a point where he doesn't care anymore. He may have never cared for all I know. This could just be a facade." Valdus held out his hand for her to grab, and when she did, albeit reluctantly, he helped her rise again, and picked up her hammer with some effort, handing it to her. "Listen. We need to stop this. We can't kill anyone else. You with me on this? For your people?" Valdus adde hopefully.

Shina stared blankly, then muttered, "For my people." She grasped her warhammer tightly, and lightning crackled randomly in the space around her. "May Frase bless us both."

"Sure." Valdus answered nonchalantly, watching in amusement as the triton roared in agony and dissipated, and his miniature horde of undead crumbled. "May...Fraiser...bless us both. Whoever Fraiser is."

0 - 0 - 0

Ambrose stood a fair distance away from the carnage, observing reluctantly, disgusted by the smell and sight of blood. He scoffed, his pale blue eyes surveying the Draconians, most likely having received newfound power from their blessings. Ambrose glanced, and out of the corner of his eye, he spotted two figures racing towards the centermost area where the fires of war raged on as wizards and Draconians were slain ferociously, brutality, wrath and anger overwhelming the atmosphere. Ambrose glanced back down to where Valdus and the Draconian he was with were, saw the Draconian grab him by the waist, and throw the Necromancer towards him. Ambrose muttered an incantation, and the air in front of him glimmered, as if it wasn't real air, and Valdus eventually figured out why as he crashed into the previously shimmering space, and fell backwards mid-air, descending towards the ground swiftly.

Valdus pressed his lips into a thin line, and, gritting his teeth, flipped and as the air flow pushed him nearer to the rock, pushed himself backwards before hitting the ground, a thunderous crack ricocheting off of the rock that surrounded them; Valdus' mouth hung open in a silent scream of pain.

Ambrose, using his mastery of a unique combination of magic, Arcane, descended from the blunt-tipped peak he had been standing on, his feet brushing against the ground, kicking up dust directly in front of Valdus, who groaned and struggled to roll over as Shina swiftly ran over to Valdus with some hesitation, warhammer brandished in her hand as if she had been holding it ever since she was four.

"Shina, don't..." Valdus began, but she silenced him with a sharp glare, her orange-blond hair flowing behind her from the force of Ambrose's Arcane spell.

"I am an Archmage, girl. I am the most powerful wizard in Wizard City. Don't be foolish, and let me deal with this evil that has consumed this boy."

Shina refused to budge, standing next to the injured Valdus, who silently pleaded with her to run. She twirled her warhammer in her hand, and smartly remarked, "Most powerful? I think that this idiot of a Necromancer--" Shina thrust her warhammer towards Valdus to indicate that she was referring to him and he gave her a bemused expression in protest. "--is more powerful than you." the half-Draconian girl concluded, bolts of lightning crackling around her. Hoping Ambrose wouldn't notice, she knelt down next to Valdus, and began to open his robes.

Valdus' cheeks tinged red and he stammered, "W-what are you doing?"

Ambrose sighed in annoyance and began to mutter an incantation.

"Shut up and let me handle this, boy." Shina answered, and placed her hand on his now bare chest. A soft green light began to course through her hand, and into his chest, pulsating almost warmly. It then dawned on Valdus that she was healing him, and she placed a finger on his lips as he was about to speak. He shot a glare at Ambrose who retreated a few steps. Valdus' eyes widened, and he threw Shina's hand off his chest, ignoring the slight pain that blossomed in his back, and dashed at Ambrose, yelling maniacally, Right shoulder fully transformed.

"Only death awaits you, child. You know too much." Ambrose called, before holding his open palm in front of his body. Suddenly, an enormous burst of light shot forth from the older man's open palm, and Valdus crossed his arms in front of his body, but even that was to no avail as he was blasted backwards, a large crater residing where Ambrose was standing; nearly forty giant holes remained where Valdus had been blasted back. Ambrose glanced at Shina. Upon seeing the almost horrified expression on her face, he pointed to a large crater in the rock face opposite him. Valdus stood, head hanging low, arms and legs limp at his sides, buried in a plethora of rocks, blood dripping from his every orifice. Shina glared angrily at Ambrose, lightning crackling around her.

5/11/2014 #23 Report
The Dimenssionalist

Yo. Nothing to say other than I'm loggin' out for tonight. See ya tomorrow.

6/30/2014 #24 Report
A BuBuWinter

See ya Di!

6/30/2014 #25 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service