Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » WizPir101 »
WizPir101 Spiral Rules (Please Read Before Posting; Thanks!)
A Rebecca Ripple

WizPir101 Spiral Rules

I'm going to just say these must-follow-or-you'll-be-banned rules first, for the sake of emphasis...

1. Flaming, trolling, cyberbullying, or threats/harassment/personal attacks of any kind will NOT be tolerated. If there's an issue between two or more members of this forum, please bring these issues to the attention of a forum moderator. Note: A list of moderators in this forum will be listed at the bottom of this post for your convenience.
  2. Asking for, soliciting, trading, selling or posting of Wizard101 or Pirate101 codes, cheats and/or hacks on this forum is prohibited, in accordance with KingsIsle's Terms of Use for both Wizard101 and Prate101. Likewise, sharing your username and/or password for either game - or asking other players for theirs - is also forbidden here.
  3. No posting illegal stuff, or things that break site rules.

PM any questions on what is allowed, and what isn't, to me (Rebecca Ripple). I'll do my best to reply on the double.

Now, the lesser (but still quite important!) rules which, if violated, certainly won't get anyone banned or reported, or anything severe like that. Still, it's a good idea to heed these, too, in order to get as much enjoyment from this community as possible.

1. Keep all posts and replies suitable for teens.
  2. Don't post stories here. You can post ABOUT them, but don't make any chapter-text posts, or anything like that.
  3. No spamming the forums. Again, ask if you have questions.
  4. The moderators reserve the right to add or change rules as necessary. We will do the best we can to keep you up-to-date on these changes whenever they happen.

Lastly, I promised you a list of moderators. Here we are:

7/1/2014 . Edited 7/3/2014 #1 Report
The Dimenssionalist

Cool rules, but is the forum still under construction?

7/1/2014 #2 Report
A Rebecca Ripple

Hi, Dimenssionalist! Thanks, hehe. Yes, it is, but you're free to start new topics if you'd like, and it would help out a lot if you did! I'll do my very best to get this forum ready ASAP.

7/2/2014 . Edited 7/2/2014 #3 Report
Captain Jack Harkness 111

I accept these rules.

9/10/2014 #4 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service