Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Finality's Dusk: A Twilight Saga Roleplay »
Cullen Meeting
Xx Adorned by love xX

Edward: Anything can happen until they make a move...

3/21/2015 #61 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

Emmett@Cole: You are emotionally invested in this Cole. *Walks to him* Listen, wait two days, the Volturi will make a sign its them. They always do

3/21/2015 #62 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

Emmett@Cole: Fine. C'mon lets go now! Without a plan! Without trying to ally the wolves, without asking if any of our friends kids are gone! *Stands* C'mon Cole, tell us your strategy. *Looks at him*

(Imma make coffee now I feel so ooc)=

3/21/2015 #63 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

EJ@Cole: *Stumbles downstairs, he has crutches now and walks to Cole and mumbles* Where is Papa? *Murmurs*

3/21/2015 #64 Report
Xx Adorned by love xX

Edward: *frowns as he watches them* Emmett's got a point. We'll need our friends' help again and we'll have to talk the wolves into joining forces...We can't fight them on our own

3/21/2015 #65 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

Emmett: *Nods* But you guys need to prepare for the worst. Cole, how do you feel about staying here for a few days just in case? We can prank Jasper tog--We can prank Carlisle.

3/21/2015 #66 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

EJ@Cole: *Wraps both arms around Cole* I've had it. *Mumbles* Now answer me, where is Papa?

3/21/2015 #67 Report
The Dark Paradise of Lemonade

Carlisle@All:: *frowns at Emmett* I guess I shall watch my back then

3/21/2015 #68 Report
A drowninginmythoughts

This Event is now over, you guys can continue in the main topic if you want.

3/21/2015 #69 Report
The Dark Paradise of Lemonade

Carlisle@Cole:: *waks to him* Cole we understand that your angry and confuse but you need to cam down

3/21/2015 #70 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

Emmett: Cole! Keep your mind on getting them back, don't think about whats happening to them and think about ways of getting them back, Carlisle how much of the castle do you remember?

3/21/2015 #71 Report
SilenceGivesYouSpace

Emmett: Cole! Keep your mind on getting them back, don't think about whats happening to them and think about ways of getting them back, Carlisle how much of the castle do you remember?

3/21/2015 #72 Report
72 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 3
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service