Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Finality's Dusk: A Twilight Saga Roleplay »
Roleplay Eight
A drowninginmythoughts

* * * * * Roleplay Eight * * * * *

Welcome, all members of Finality's Dusk: A Twilight Saga Roleplay! This is a friendly, safe place where everyone is guaranteed a great time here! :D

Before coming on to roleplay please check in. Click here to check in.

After coming on to roleplay, please update your character timelines. Click here to update your character timelines.

If you want to chat about something outside of the main roleplay or you want to post external links please go to the chat topic.

For any information on a plot change or how anything on the roleplay works, please see 'The Guide to Finality's Dusk' here.

This roleplay takes place in 2009. Three years after Breaking Dawn.

How to Roleplay

Character1@Character2: words *actions* thoughts

Ignoring

Don't ignore anyone on purpose.

To avoid being ignored:

- post in bold when you first come on

- if your post ends up on the bottom of a page then repost on the new page

!!! The Current Roleplay News !!!

Roleplay Drama

Fanfiction and this roleplay is a great place to "unleash your imagination", to relieve stress, and to escape everyday life. But there are limits, and outside of crazy days (Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays) and things need to be kept reasonable and at a normal tone - not too extreme.

Ignoring

All members on the roleplay, new and old, mod and regular member, are expected try their very best to greet all members who come on the roleplay. Whether this means just saying hey or roleplaying with someone new. Also don't just roleplay with the same 5 people and the same characters every time, branch out and roleplay with someone new, have your characters meet new characters. Roleplaying is friendly and nobody should be "ignored" and not replied to after posting.

Open Characters

Recently a few people have left the roleplay leaving quite a few spots open. However, since roleplaying is the daily life of characters and a character wouldn't just "disappear" in daily life, please pretend a character is there even if they are not availible to be roleplayed or used in certain situtions. Doing this will keep things making sense and make things smoother for new members. Thank you :)

Any questions or concerns? please PM the admin or a mod

Admin Jenna

Mods Samantha, Lobo, and Holly

7/4/2015 . Edited 8/8/2015 #1 Report
Elle1998

(I'm back!)

7/4/2015 #2 Report
Just Lil Ole T

(Ella!)

Connor@Willa: *gets a mischievous look on his face, spins them around in the water*

7/4/2015 #3 Report
Thee Lucky One

Matt@Jaci: Very well phrased, love. You might be right. Technically, it hasn't been proven. *he smiled.*

7/4/2015 #4 Report
xXLittle.Miss.WolfieXx

(Hey :)

Willow@Levi: *She smiled and took Levi's hand and lead him over to the tree before taking a seat on one of the large roots*

7/4/2015 #5 Report
Thee Lucky One

Alaric@Aylin: It doesn't necessarily depend on the type of quality. It's more about the strength of it, you know? For some people it's physical, for others... *he nodded at her.* It's mental.

7/4/2015 #6 Report
Elle1998

Willa@Connor: *She laughed as he spun her, clinging onto his neck.*

7/4/2015 #7 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Jaci@Matt: *puts a finger on her bottom lip, "thinks"* And how would one go about testing that? *her eyes twinkle playfully at him* Maybe a scenario in which someone tries to take me away? *she's not thinking as she speaks but it's not out of the realm of possibility given her past*

7/4/2015 #8 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Levi@Willow: *sits beside her, taking their lunch out, he opens the chips with a grin* Mmmmm....

7/4/2015 #9 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Connor@Willa: *carries her out a little farther, away from prying eyes, kisses her deeply*

7/4/2015 #10 Report
xXLittle.Miss.WolfieXx

Aylin@Alaric: *She nods I'm understanding* That makes sence.

Willow@Levi: *She took a sip from her water bottle smiling at him. She took out the trail mix and laughed softly*

7/4/2015 #11 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Levi@Willow: *laughs at her* I could do this...all the time. I love it out here. *takes a bite of his sandwich*

7/4/2015 #12 Report
Elle1998

Willa@Connor: *She wrapped her arms tighter around him, pulling him a little closer to her lips as they kissed.*

7/4/2015 #13 Report
Just Lil Ole T

(AAAAAHHHHH!!! *dies of cuteness overload* There is an adorable 4 yr old singing "Centuries". XD)

7/4/2015 #14 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Connor@Willa: *moans softly, moves her so that they are wrapped around each other*

7/4/2015 #15 Report
Thee Lucky One

Matt@Jaci: Then I would put them through so much pain that their transformation would seem like but a scratch until they spoke of your location, before evenly distributing their limbs around the planet. So I doubt it likely. *he squeezed her hand*

7/4/2015 #16 Report
xXLittle.Miss.WolfieXx

(I love Fall Out Boy xD)

Willow@Levi: *She munched on trail mix and smiles* I love it out here, too. *She sighs softly and closes her eyes for a moment* It's so peaceful and quiet.

7/4/2015 #17 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Jaci@Matt: *reaches up to caress his cheek* I've never had anyone like in my life before, so protective.

7/4/2015 #18 Report
Thee Lucky One

Alaric@Aylin: What about you? Any perks of being a... shifter is it?

7/4/2015 #19 Report
Just Lil Ole T

(Me too! :D ...but now the Cutey is singing Taylor Swift. :/ .... LOL)

7/4/2015 #20 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Levi@Willow: *finishes his sandwich, nods* MMhmm....and secluded, very secluded. *kisses her cheek*

7/4/2015 #21 Report
Thee Lucky One

Matt@Jaci: Like I said, I tend to take things a bit too far for those I hold dear. *traces her jawline.*

7/4/2015 #22 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Jaci@Matt: *leans into his touch* And I don't mind at all. *smiles*

7/4/2015 #23 Report
xXLittle.Miss.WolfieXx

Willow@Levi: *She smiles and pulls out her sand witch taking a bite. She looked at Levi and tilted her head* When did you become a shifter? I'm a summing you weren't born with a tail. *She teased and poked his side*

Aylin@Alaric: Well fast healing. We can run hella fast, which I enjoy a lot quite honestly. Enhanced smell, although that can be a pain in the ass at times.

7/4/2015 #24 Report
Just Lil Ole T

(I have to drive back to my hotel. BB in about 20.)

7/4/2015 #25 Report
Thee Lucky One

Matt@Jaci: Some things will never change. *grins* I quite like it here. *looks around.* Without the human chatter and blaring music everywhere. I do miss being with nature. Before the industries and the itchy scent of smoke everywhere. Would you like to see how I looked then?

7/4/2015 #26 Report
Thee Lucky One

Alaric@Aylin: Must be irritating. Especially with me around. I pretty much smell awful to you don't I?

7/4/2015 #27 Report
Elle1998

Willa@Connor: *She let out a small moan as well against him, her body moving against him just a little bit. She pulled away just a little bit, trailing kisses down him jawline and neck.*

7/4/2015 #28 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Jaci@Matt: *nonds* Yes, I would. *wonders how he plans to do this*

7/4/2015 #29 Report
Just Lil Ole T

Levi@WIllow: *laughs* Um, no, that's not the way it works. *takes the blanket out, spreads it out before them, sits down on it* Remember I told you that Gran took me out of my mom's place to live with her? *takes his boots off, sets them aside*

7/4/2015 #30 Report
15,170 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service