Jon: *standing at the altar with jake and jared by his side*

Jake/jared: *standing there chucklign abotu some joke*

2/28/2016 #2 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: *in the back finishing getting ready*

Kim/Kara: *playing a little game off to the side*

2/28/2016 #3 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: looking hot sis *chuckles standing in her brides maid dress with her* oh jon gave me something for you....something about "something old and something borrow" *shrugs handing her a box*

box: *contains a jewled hair pin and a note* *the note says "Sorry i couldnt find anything blue but this is somethign borrowed and something old"

2/28/2016 #4 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: *smiles as she looks at the contents of the box* I didn't have to do this... *pulls out the hair pin* Would you mind helping me?

2/28/2016 #5 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: *puts hte new hair pin in* whats up with the "somethign old and something borrowed thing lee?

2/28/2016 #6 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: It's a wedding superstition, the bride should have something old, something borrowed and something blue.

2/28/2016 #7 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: sounds very stupid.....what does it help increase fertility or something?

2/28/2016 #8 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: I don't know it that well to tell you that one. *shrugs* But if that's the case then nothing will ever happen because nothing will increase my fertility

2/28/2016 #9 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: who knows this jsut might rockj the lvoe boat *laughs*

2/28/2016 #10 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: Really? I can't believe you sometimes. *laughs*

2/28/2016 #11 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: hey we are both here....we both turn into giant wolves.... whats left to disbelieve?

2/28/2016 #12 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: You know, sometimes I like to forget that I turn into a wolf when I lose my temper/

2/28/2016 #13 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: i enjoy it *chuckles* now wheres our little brother? hes suppossed to walk you down is he not?

2/28/2016 #14 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: He is, but he's late sometimes. I'm not worried...

2/28/2016 #15 Report
M missixtyme

Jayden/Kyle: *walk into the ceremony and take seats at the back, since they don't know Leah all that well, but still want to be there for her as pack brothers*

2/28/2016 . Edited 2/28/2016 #16 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

jake: *nods at his pack members*

Lilly: *sitting in the back when they walk in* hey guys

2/28/2016 #17 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: lets jsut hope he isnt oooo late.....dont wanna keep your husband waiting for too long, yall have a honeymoon suite to break the bed in *winks with a chuckle*

2/28/2016 #18 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: *Rolls her eyes* If he's late then I just walk myself down the isle. I have done things by myself for a long time one more won't hurt me.

2/28/2016 #19 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: i always thought dad would walk us down the aisle.....but then again i thought id take sam from you one day and marry him myself *winks*

2/28/2016 #20 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: I wish more than anything that dad could be here to walk me down the aisle. *smiles somewhat sadly before cheering up* And look neither of us has Sam, Emily does.

2/28/2016 #21 Report
M missixtyme

Jayden@Jake/Lilly: *smiles at Jake and Lilly* Hey. We didn't need to dress up did we? *looks alarmed, only wearing a button down with dark wash jeans* I'm not used to this. *chuckles*

2/28/2016 #22 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: yeah yeah yeah the magic of imprinting.....if seth doesnt show up ill get jake to walk yur ass down cause my sister is not walking her ass down the ailse alone! *growls*

2/28/2016 #23 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

lilly: your fine, its a good look for you, im wearing a cocktail dress *shrugs*

2/28/2016 #24 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: Calm down, I'm not going to let something small like this upset me.

2/28/2016 #25 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

suzanne: thats why im here, to fret over the small stuff....

2/28/2016 #26 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

Leah: We've been through much worse than this. So, you don't need to fret.

2/28/2016 #27 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Suzanne: rememeber when we used to dress seth up in little dresses when he was a baby?

2/28/2016 #28 Report
M missixtyme

Jayden@Lilly: *chuckles* Thanks. *smirks, smoothing out his shirt* I see that. *shakes his head with a smile* When does the wedding start?

2/28/2016 #29 Report
M El Lobo de Rey

Lilly: i think they are jsut waiting on something i dont know what....

jake: *seems ratehr annoyed*

2/28/2016 #30 Report
64 found: Page 1 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service