Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
"Lost" Fanfics
M Jarc is teh win 8D

For all the stories that you remember minor plot details of but you cannot, for the life of you, remember how you found it. You looking for the one where Edward bought Bella a dog for her birthday? Or the one where Charlie died? How about that one where Jacob became gay?

If it exists, we can help you find it. Or something.

Suggested by FoxyYouko87

5/25/2009 #1 Report
FoxyYouko87

Hey All,

I am looking for an AU, all human Edward/Bella fanfiction where Bella is Alice's Maid of Honor and Edward is Jasper's Best Man. In this story, Edward and Bella practicly do everything to plan the wedding, including finding the location, and cake testing. Through the story, many people mistake them for the bride and groom to-be. So they pretend they are already married, and make-up a pretend family. The story is complete, and as far as I know it's not based on a movie. Also, in the story Bella isn't in love with or with anyone. Its really really good, and I would love to read it again. If you know the story I'm asking about let me know with a reply here. Thank you in advance.

-FoxyYouko87

P.S. - Thank you to Jarcarga for making my suggestion into a topic!

5/26/2009 . Edited 5/27/2009 #2 Report
emily stockwell

HELP!

I came across this really great story; it was set right after Edward left Bella in New Moon. Instead of being depressed, Bella goes to Italy to request that she be changed into a vampire. While there, Aro decides to let her work for the Volturi for six months, to make sure she will still want to be changed. She agreed. She became good friends with Gianna. Alice had a vision of her dying, so the Cullen’s went to Italy to save her.

They finally make it into Volturra, and find her….

Duh-dun-dun….

In the feeding room!

Will Bella live? Will she and Edward find their lost love again?

5/26/2009 #3 Report
Lemon Muffins

first one might be... hmmm... what's it called? it's by Tnuccio. or maybe it's a little less than before by burberry bugsby... maybe not. lol.

i have no idea about the second one haha

5/26/2009 #4 Report
FoxyYouko87

Hey Lemon,

Thank you anyway, but neither of those are the one I'm looking for. The second one sounds really really good though. I'm going to edit the top post, Thanx again.

-FoxyYouko87

5/27/2009 #5 Report
Sable Gloom

Right, im officially driving myself crazy over this, I read a really good fic where bella moves into a house at college with the younger Cullens who are all human and a year above her. I cant remember too many other details about it other than Bella fixes a lock on her door to keep edward out, and edward catched her dancing like a fool in her room. I think the title was something like "housemating season" but i know its not because ive searched for that and all sorts of combinations. Can anyone help at all?

Desperately,

Lucy

5/31/2009 #6 Report
Lemon Muffins

yes, it's housemating season, and the author of the story pulled herself out of the fanfiction community, deleting her accounts and stories. You won't find that story anywhere, sorry to tell you, but you aren't missing much XD

5/31/2009 #7 Report
Sable Gloom

Nooooooooooo! Goddamn I hate when authors do that. Thanks for the update though, I can give up my search.

5/31/2009 #8 Report
Lemon Muffins

you're welcome, hon. And welcome to Twilightdom, by the way! I'm happy to have another older lady to chat to, hahaha

5/31/2009 #9 Report
Sable Gloom

hahaha who you callin' old?!? I'm still in 'me prime!

5/31/2009 #10 Report
lion'slamb01

What constitutes old?!

6/2/2009 #11 Report
Muff'Nbutter

lol, it's alright, I'm older than you... I'm actually in my 20s now, and I feel like a granny XD

6/2/2009 #12 Report
Sable Gloom

hehe im 20 next Feb, and that does indeed make me feel old.

BUT the bright side is that my 20th falls on a friday, so if i take my birthday off, i can start drinking thursday night and finish sunday morning, and my 21st is on a saturday, so a friday to sunday morning stint

6/2/2009 #13 Report
M Euonym

psh. oh muffin. you're not a granny. everyone knows you have a far more vibrant energy than i..... but you know, if we're breaking it down, maybe you would be the granny with dementia, i'd be the old, 50s lady who hates her life and just wants to f*** retire already, libs and grant would be the parents age, all the high schoolers would be the kids of various ages, and the young 'uns would be the babies!!!!! whahaha!

6/3/2009 #14 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

kids of various age? does that mean that since iim 14 now that i can be 15 on here? :D

6/4/2009 #15 Report
YetAnotherTwilightFangirl

I read a HILARIOUS fic a few months ago but I can only remember a couple of details...

1. R/A/B are friends, and E/J/Em are friends but they don't know each other, only through emails

2. They become roomates at college, in an apartment that turns out to be crappy and they all go to a hardware store to get stuff to fix it up

3. The high school the girls went to is called "Denali"

4. Jasper and Alice fall in love immediately

5. Most chapters start out with short emails from the characters to others

6. It's all human

Thanks so much! I think the last time I read it it had 7 chapters.

Please help me find it!! :D

6/6/2009 #16 Report
Sable Gloom

Okay y'all, having now found Housemating Season, because its back online baybee!! WOO!

ehem, I am now looking for one where the only thing i can remember about it is that Bella Alice and Rosalie have all named the Cullen boys junk.

I think Jasper's gets called the joystick and Edwards is the Ambassador cause Bella was a virgin etc. Anyone able to help?

6/12/2009 #17 Report
TangerineGnome

I started reading a fanfic last night...and I really dont remember much of it...It was an Em/B fanfic. Bella ends up pregnant and I believe Edward is her bestfriend. I dont think Emmett knows Bella is pregnant...because he's living with Alice. They start dating awhile after they move in together....and then they start to fall in love. That is all I remember! Have anything for me?

8/2/2009 #18 Report
thinkb4uact

Hi, I am looking for a stroy i was reading before my power was knocked out. It is about Edward being addicted to drugs he is a photographer. It's all human and the gang lives in San Francisco. He tries to hide the fact that he is an addict to Bella and so does the rest of the gang. I tried doing a search for it using drugs, Edward, Bella, photographer and San Francisco. But no luck. If anyone knows the story I am talking about I would be so happy if you can send me the title or author. If it helps it was a completed story.

Thanks for any help

Nicole

8/3/2009 #19 Report
thinkb4uact

I read a story like that but it was Japer not Emmett. If you need the name to the Jasper story let me know and I will post the link.

Nicole

8/4/2009 #20 Report

You are so ridiculous. Do you realize that in the time you spent to find fanfiction, track down this forum, and write your oh so rude comment you could have been out, oh I don't know living your pathetic life instead of spending time that you'll never get back to write a stupid sentence that no one is going to care about in three minutes?

You are stupid and I hope you have fun living your sad, pathetic, crappy karma filled life.

8/11/2009 #21 Report

Is it wrong of me to find you funny?

8/11/2009 #22 Report

There is one little snag with your charade. Do you really think Jesus (yeah, that Jesus) would go around proclaiming that Twilight readers go into the fiery pits of VD infested hell (if you caught the reference, I applaud you)? For that matter, would Jesus really proclaim himself to the world as you are?

Are you sure you're not just some kind of assistant?

8/11/2009 #23 Report

I don't read scripture.

Also, can I have some of that weed?

8/11/2009 #24 Report

Thanks for sharing. It's caring, you know.

You shouldn't be. I'm too busy reading Twilight to pay any attention to scripture. Haven't you been listening?

8/11/2009 #25 Report
edwardcullenswifeyy

read this story a few months back can't remember the name of it. it involves edward ,bella and tanya . Edward is involved in a relationship the womans name (is never reveled at first . ) the story explains their relatioship . edward ends up making "a new friend " in a car accident . he ends up falling in love with the new friend . the couple splits up as his x leaves the cross path blue eyes meet brown and it is revealed that it was tanya being cheated on and that bella is the new love

8/11/2009 #26 Report
bayda

I am going crazy looking for these four stories.

1) This is all I can remeber: there is a scene where someone is staying in the cullen house, and Bella is reading a romance novel, and the guest (who is a lady) tells bella to go and be with edward before this big battle. umm... there is a M rated scene. They are battling someone who can control minds I think.I think both Bella and Edward are vampires.

2) Bella is all hot and bothered during the whole wedding, and Edward is teasing her by taking his time, pretending to get ready for bed after the reception.

3) Bella is some supernatural angel thing. Not that guardian angel story, though.

4) Esme is killed while protecting her family from wolves. They set up a memorial for her on a piano. Edward isn't there when it happens.

8/13/2009 #27 Report
bayda

I am going crazy looking for these four stories.

1) This is all I can remeber: there is a scene where someone is staying in the cullen house, and Bella is reading a romance novel, and the guest (who is a lady) tells bella to go and be with edward before this big battle. umm... there is a M rated scene. They are battling someone who can control minds I think.I think both Bella and Edward are vampires.

2) Bella is all hot and bothered during the whole wedding, and Edward is teasing her by taking his time, pretending to get ready for bed after the reception.

3) Bella is some supernatural angel thing. Not that guardian angel story, though.

4) Esme is killed while protecting her family from wolves. They set up a memorial for her on a piano. Edward isn't there when it happens.

8/13/2009 #28 Report
Misguided-Girl101

Hey I'm looking for a sequel but cant remeber its title or the prequels title. Its a bout Edward and Bella have a son called EZRA who is coming home from college bella and gang all live near each other and Em and Rose live next door to Bel and Ed . EZRA hates NATALIE em + r daughter and they get together when EZRA throws a Party it s in progress but only has a couple of chapters and rated m please help thanks !! :)

8/26/2009 #29 Report
thinkb4uact

Edwardcullenswifeyy wrote "read this story a few months back can't remember the name of it. it involves edward ,bella and tanya . Edward is involved in a relationship the womans name (is never reveled at first . ) the story explains their relatioship . edward ends up making "a new friend " in a car accident . he ends up falling in love with the new friend . the couple splits up as his x leaves the cross path blue eyes meet brown and it is revealed that it was tanya being cheated on and that bella is the new love." Did anyone know the title to the story name. Cause I read that story as well and never got the title. If somene could please let me know thanks.

Nicole

8/26/2009 #30 Report
405 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service