Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
Who is your favorite charaters in Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse??? *
A MarryMeTopaz

First and foremost Edward is my favorite charater because of his perfectness and for other obvious reasons.

Jasper comes in as a close second because he is the Cullen that is the most human. I mean he makes more mistakes than most vampires do. That's what makes him perfect.

3. Alice

4. Emmet

5. Carlise

6. Esme

7. Jacob

8. Angela

Give me yours!!!! I want to know your opinions!!!

~MMT

6/14/2007 . Edited 7/4/2008 #1 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

I liked Jessica at first because she helped Bella out in the beginning of Twilight, but when she started being a j*** in New Moon, I quickly gave up on her. Then I took a liking to Bella, mainly because she is described as having brown hair and brown eyes like me. So I like her. Plus she has Edward.

6/14/2007 #2 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

Oh ya... I forgot Bella.... Shes before Jacob and Angela but after esme... ~MMT

6/14/2007 #3 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

thats your fault

6/14/2007 #4 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

: P

6/14/2007 #5 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

-rolls eyes-

6/14/2007 #6 Report
M dazzledbytopaz

WHAt!!!!!!u think that esme is better than bella?!?!?!?o...m...v!!!!i luv esme to death but...i mean come on...bella is the MAIN character and has EDWARD!!!need i say more?!?!?!?

6/19/2007 #7 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

i agree with dazzled on this on...sorry.

6/19/2007 #8 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

let me explain its not bella in her personality... its her humanity... vampire or human vampire or human see.... but once Bella is a vampire(hopefully she will be) then she will be above Emmet and Carlise and Esme ~MMT

6/19/2007 #9 Report
HauntedAngel13

I think that Bella will definately become a vampire, Edward can't refuse her...He's the best character ever! So perfect that there is no possible way for him to ever refuse that of Bella....I have no other favourite characters in Twilight or New Moon because Edward already filled all of the slots XD

6/26/2007 #10 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

Edward is sooo awesome for many many reasons!!!

6/26/2007 #11 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

Why do you think Edwad is so awesome?? (P.S. I think so too but all I can come up with is he just is AWESOME!!!) ~MMT

7/14/2007 #12 Report
M Tigerlillium

I love Jacob and Emmett. I also like other Cullens. I guess my reasons are: Emmett is a teddy bear and a big brother, enough said. Jacob is kind and caring and not only someone whom you could love, but would love you in return. He's someone who's depenedable and you can always talk to no matter what. Carslie is a vampire who instead of harming humans he overcomes what he is and helps them. Esme loves everyone, no matter who they are. Alice is like a big sister, someone you can talk too, and can help you decide what you can wear that will make your man drool (vision and good taste). Jasper, while still new, tries his very best to resist and to help others no matter what their problems are; you don't even have to really open up, because he already knows since he can feel what you're feeling and help make things better. Rosalie, while not my favorite Cullen, can be stuck up at times, but I think that she's really sad inside and even with Emmett, that's the part of her that most people see. Edward loves Bella and he really cares for her--or does he? Of course he does, but then, treaty aside, why doesn't he want to spend forever with her, if she's the one who's not only destined for him (or is she) but also the one that he loves.

7/23/2007 #13 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

Well I get where youre coming from but the treaty is not really the reason that Edward doesn't want to change her... He doesn't want to change her for 'her own good' I know I know horrible reason but thats what it is. He is just so darn stubborn at times... ~MMT

7/23/2007 #14 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

hi!!! whats up marrymetopaz...im boredo mucho over here...cant wait til sunday!!!

7/24/2007 #15 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

I can = D

7/24/2007 #16 Report
M Tigerlillium

MMT yah, but why? why is he so stubborn about this? why does he think it's for her own good? why does Alexander(VampireKisses)? Why does any young, hot, male, vampire want so desperatly to keep us young, innocent, mortal girls away from the world of wonders?

7/24/2007 #17 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

: ( thats mean!!!

7/24/2007 #18 Report
M Tigerlillium

What? my comment? or the fact that it's true?

7/25/2007 #19 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

wow, am I missing something?? How did this get off the topic of Twilight??

7/28/2007 #20 Report
M Tigerlillium

We're not entirely off topic. We are discussing how it seems that Vamp guys never want to change the girl that they love and loves them in return. It applies to both Twilight and Vampire Kisses and probably other stories as well, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

7/28/2007 #21 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

ooo ok I see it know... ~MMT

7/29/2007 #22 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

Off topic again, but... Who wants to make a [b]"Songs that make sense with Twilight and New Moon"[/b] topic? Just look at my profile and see how obsessed I am with this. I could make a new forum, but I don't want to waste space. Do you guys mind starting it?

7/31/2007 #23 Report
M Tigerlillium

I don't and I will if someone else hasn't done it by the time that I've posted this.

8/1/2007 #24 Report
M Tigerlillium

Never mind, I'm not allowed, which is kind of wierd b/c I think that it's let me do so before on a forum not mine.

8/1/2007 #25 Report
M Tigerlillium

I still think it would be a cool topic to talk about.

8/1/2007 #26 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

Okay fine, I'll make a new forum. Wish me luck, I guess.

8/1/2007 #27 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

Okay... I don't know how the system works... So no forum... Topaz or Meadow, could you guys possibly help?

8/1/2007 #28 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

Ill add it!!! ~MMT

8/1/2007 . Edited 8/2/2007 #29 Report
twilightshere

MY favorite character is either edward (do i have to explain?) and alice. alice is just like a little kid! lol.

8/2/2007 #30 Report
501 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service