2. Renesmee Cullen

3. Alice Cullen

4. Jasper Hale

5. Leah (The only wolf I like)

6. Emmett Cullen

That's about it

8/29/2010 #481 Report
AprilXJade

Well Jacob is my favourite Character because no matter what he always go back Bella even thought the way she treated him,he always been there for her and the way she treated him in breaking dawn just because he imprinted on her daughter.she knew he couldn't do any thing about it yet she still trys to attack him?! I mean come on who does that just because things go they they planed you Dont see Jacob going around attacking people just because he didn't get bells do you?

next i would have to say seth because he allways the happy go lucky kid of the pack hes always there for his sister no matter what people say about her

then it would have to be Alice because shes always hypo !

last would have to be emmet because hes always the playful one and makes everything fun

10/21/2010 #482 Report
Wrath of Carcosa

MY FAVORITE IS SETH! :D

I have a disturbing way of showing my favoritism. In everything that I love, whether it be a movie, book, etc, I ALWAYS have my favorite characters die a horrible, gruesome, and excrutiatingly painful death with lots of blood, guts, and pain. And knives...:D

SO! Naturally I must harvest Seth's blood and play with his organs. :D SETH-DEATH!

My next favorite character is Alice, but I don't torture her, because Alice is my SECOND favorite Twilight character. Also I like Ashley Greene, which is why Alice doesn't die.

11/19/2010 . Edited 11/20/2010 #483 Report
robbieleigh

1. Alice Cullen

2. Edward Cullen

3. Charlie Swan

4. Carlisle Cullen

5. Esme Cullen

11/27/2010 #484 Report
Luna Moonshadow

JACOB all the way he is so hot

11/27/2010 #485 Report
Colored Sabotage

So, I'm NOT the only one! (About the Bella thing)

But, after reading the series again, I find that my list has changed:

1. Leah

2. Jacob - He's so understanding. And funny.

3. Seth

Not a drastic change, really. It just kinda knocked Edward off the list.

11/27/2010 #486 Report
kagje94

mine hasn't changed snce the beginning

11/28/2010 #487 Report
HiddenDemons

1. Alice

2.Bella

3.Rosalie(Yes i do like rosalie)

4.Bree Tanner

5.Jacob

6.Edward

7.Rest of the Cullens

1/1/2011 #488 Report
Ally-Ice-Princess

1. Rosalie (yes really!)

2. Jacob

3. Jasper

4. Alice

5. Leah Clearwater/Seth Clearwater

6. Esme

7. Carlisle

8. Bella

9. Edward

I thik Bella is just a bit too whiny, and her relationship with Edward (how much she depends on him and how she wants to give up her life for him) is quite old-fashioned. You know, back in the day when women did everything the man said to do and society thought all they were good for was keeping house and having children. It's also a bit unhealthy (the relationship). Also, she was quite selfish in Eclipse - she was my favourite character in the first book but then she went downhill fast in the sequals.

I do like all the characters in the books but these ones are my favourites. Oh, and Victoria because I love the bad guys in books and I like when they die a gruesome death (a vampire ripped her head off - legend!)

1/2/2011 . Edited 1/2/2011 #489 Report
QueenHatshepsut

I'd have to agree with Tiger. It seems if someone is willing to spend forever with you and willing to change themselves, giving up everything, wouldn't you want to change her so you could be together?? It seems as if Edward has already given up, and like when she dies then he will to. NOOO!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR HER!! I love Edward, I really do, but sometimes he acts like a total d***, *sorry if that offends ne1, i do really love him*, just annoying. My ultimate fav is Carlisle, so caring and just hawt...:sigh: I'm sorry for butting into the convo unannounced, I just wanted to say that. My name is Amber, by the way.

3/2/2011 #490 Report
xBloodRosex

Jasper He tries very hard to do the right thing and i adore him for that.

4/7/2011 #491 Report
Edward Cullen's Vagina

Your criticism of Bella is all too true - there is only room for one v*** in the relationship.

Also: agreed, BekkahJane

4/10/2011 #492 Report
JasperRiley

My favorite is JASPER!!!!!!

He is awesome. he can control emotions and knows what everyone feeling but he doesn't use it to his advantage. he has to struggle everyday just to go to school or do anything around humans but he still does it and he doesn't complain. He has been through so much, more then the others and yet he is still able to find happiness. He is very kind and is always trying to do whats right for his family even if does mean fighting and going back to a life style that he does not want any more.

Yes he is wrong a lot and is a little too quick to decide that fighting is the answer but once he knows that his family isn't in danger he goes with whatever is decided. it just proves how far he would go to protect his family especially Alice. He would die for her, even more then Edward for Bella (sorry to fans of them but even Edward says in Midnight Sun SPOILER ALERT!! that Jasper and Alice are so close that they always know what the other is thinking and feeling).Plus he is a Texan (like me! born there but don't live there anymore :( I really want to go back) He's hot and he is the best fighter even Edward thinks so.

TEAM JASPER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

7/6/2011 . Edited 2/24/2012 #493 Report
McFlytheMusical

My favourite character is Bree, because I read teh short second life of Bree Tanner and It showed a different side to her.

8/18/2011 #495 Report
Signal-K

I love Jacob cuz he's so cheerful I'm in love with Paul he's so umm..likable for a hot headed wolf PS Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob is very good lookin Alex meraz who plays Paul is f**king sexy excuse my bad language

2/18/2012 #496 Report
Marie Antoinette of Navarre

Yes, i agree with you when you say that Edward is your favourite. And he is my favourite character but to be honest, my favourite couple is Carlisle and Esme. They should really get more on-screen time. And Elizabeth and Peter make a good coulple in real life, too, but he's married. :(

2/24/2012 #497 Report

I agree. Carlisle and Esme are perfect for each other and I really think that Jacob had a hard time. If she'd just chose Jacob, everything would befine in the end - no hybrid baby, no vultori, no vitoria (although i think she would have still tried), no big newborn army that was out to destroy all of them. I mean, there life would be som much easier if she hadn't of chose Edward. Not that I don't like Twilight - its awesome! lol. :P

2/24/2012 #498 Report

I agree. Carlisle and Esme are perfect for each other and I really think that Jacob had a hard time. If she'd just chose Jacob, everything would befine in the end - no hybrid baby, no vultori, no vitoria (although i think she would have still tried), no big newborn army that was out to destroy all of them. I mean, there life would be som much easier if she hadn't of chose Edward. Not that I don't like Twilight - its awesome! lol. :P

2/24/2012 #499 Report

Yes, i agree with you when you say that Edward is your favourite. And he is my favourite character but to be honest, my favourite couple is Carlisle and Esme. They should really get more on-screen time. And Elizabeth and Peter make a good coulple in real life, too, but he's married. :(

2/24/2012 #500 Report
Coffe addict19

Alice of course️

4/16/2017 #501 Report
501 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service